It’s our world… So change it!

Although I thoroughly enjoy the experience, due to family obligations I am not able to participate in the chatblasts every week. But during a recent chatblast in which I participated something came up about prophecy or prediction. I commented that these are merely glimpses of possible outcomes. Because we have Free Will, the future is never fixed. So a prophecy or prediction is nothing more than a projection based upon current trends and inertia, which are always subject to change.

Curing the affliction that is the World Odor is an act of aggression, albeit one based in Love and inherently non-violent. We’ll be much better able to get on with the business of healing this world once it has been cured of what ails it. Perhaps the most effective means of purging this Cancer from our world is to make the environment inhospitable to the affliction. We do this by reclaiming territory from the World Odor, as Don has written, by the distribution of orgonite.

Members of EW are already empowering themselves to change our world for the better, so this post is not necessarily directed at them. Rather it is my hope these words might inspire those readers of this forum who perhaps have not yet exercised their birthright to use their Free Will to make choices which will make the world a better place.

Every piece of orgonite gifted counts. Every blast of Love energy sent through the heart counts. Gift and blast as if your future depends on it… because it does.

This is our world! So change it!

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has”

• Margaret Mead