Itulip.com -- Insight into NWO Economics Re. Cecil Rhodes

I read http://www.itulip.com several times per week, and will likely soon pay for their ‘Select’ offering.

Read the following thread. You should find it quite informative. It is relevant to understanding the motivations of the New World Odor and their likely future moves.

http://bit.ly/avTlYy

Though I am TOTALY ON BOARD, and a contributor, regarding the utmost importance of gaining, dominating, and sustaining victory in the ‘ETHERIC’ Battleground’, we should not ignore the highly significant ECONOMIC battleground that operates within the scope of this material realm. The Miscreant, Predatory, Lineages that hold power in the world today, rely on Economic domination and power to manipulate and enforce the behavior, aspirations, and–ultimately–the thought forms of the populace.

While we work to undermine, and thwart, their manipulation of the underlying, Etheric, ‘Ground’ upon which we operate as sentient beings, through: Gifting, Boosting, and our Psychic Endeavors, we should not ignore the reality that they use their ETHERIC capacities, to maximize their ECONOMIC dominion over the world; such is their FULCRUM point. Without ECONOMIC dominion they are lost…

Below is a Salient excerpt, from the thread, regarding the criteria that Cecil Rhodes held regarding who he would sponsor through his Scholarship fund (which include the Miscreant Criminal William Jefferson Clinton, and the following within the Obama Administration: Susan Rice, Michael McFaul, Elena Kagan, Anne-Marie Slaughter, Neal S.Wolin, Ezekial Emanuel, Lawrence Summers, Peter Orszag, Peter Rouse, Mona Sutphen, Kial Emanuel–a rapacious, predatory, cabal of scoundrels all…).

[quote:5uxuqzk9]CECIL RHODES
In a letter to close friend and publisher W. T. Stead (fall of 1890) Rhodes described his plan: “The key of my idea discussed with you is a Society, copied from the Jesuits as to organization … an idea which ultimately (leads) to the cessation of all wars and one language throughout the world…. The only thing feasible to carry this idea out is a secret one [society] gradually absorbing the wealth of the world to be devoted to such an object…. Fancy the charm to young America … to share in a scheme to take the government of the whole world!” Rhodes also told Stead that scholars should possess the following traits: “smugness, brutality, unctuous rectitude, and tact.” Only 32 American students are selected each year for Rhodes Scholarships.[/quote:5uxuqzk9]

Therefore I submit that we must know our enemy. Know them intimately. In all their endeavors, all their ploys and interests… Or risk losing everything….

–Azti