Let's talk about zappers

Here are some personal thoughts I have about parasite zappers. I am not an expert, but I have been using several different types zappers for many years. (I am not suggesting you don’t see a doctor, you’ll have to make that decision on your own). I have had awesome results, cured colds, aches and pains, sinusitis, sore throat, arthritis, and never had to see a doctor for these ailments. I am lucky to have never contracted anything as serious as cancer or leukemia, but the first thing I would reach for would be a zapper if I did.

I read Dr Hulda Clark’s book The Cure for all Diseases

before we decided to make our first Zapper. All of the and models in the photos (below) work greatly and I believe they represent the biggest and the most important medical/health alternative breakthrough in human history.

No Drugs.

But there is one particular model that stands out and this is the reason I use it more than the others. The Terminator Zapper can be utilized in more areas of your body because it’s smaller with no wires or other appendages making it much easier that the others to utilize and this reason alone makes it more attractive.

I used to be plagued by sinusitis every couple of months and always had to take risky antibiotics when I went to see the doctor. The fact that I can easily put the Terminator on my forehead whenever sinusitis flares up, has made my life so much easier. I can get rid of imminent sinusitis in 30 minutes or less now. The fact that I can easily carry the terminator with me and use it on myself any time any place makes it more accessible and that is why I currently use it more than any of the others.

Here is a photo with a few of my personal zappers

All 4 models are good, but 1 zapper model stands head and shoulders above the rest.

You guessed it, The Terminator.

“I’ve had this unit for 5 years or so, accidentally dropped it on hard surfaces and it has never failed to operate properly.”

Louis

Congrats for experimenting, Louis, and thx for the plug. I started out making Hulda Clark models, eleven years ago, and after a couple of years I met the fellow, Cliff Harrelson, who invented hers in teh 70s. He didn’t intend it for killing parasites, by the way, and he got pretty hot whenever I brought up the subject which has always seemed kind of funny to me. I experimented with a few frequencies over the years and decided on 15Hz, which simply feels good. Any freq. works to get ions thru the skin but the lower ones are a little more efficient for that. Zappers are essentially not frequency devices, of course, any more than waterfalls are. It’s the flow of ions into the body that destroys pathogens all at the same time.

I think the Russians have the frequency-healing market cornered for now, by the way. The ProVitalizer-Plus that Doc von Peters gets in Russia and sells, here, operates on a principle that is as far beyond what Westerners use as orgonite is beyond the original orgone accumulators. it’s been terrifically useful for Carol and I (and associates) for sealing up the sewer rats’ suddenly-occuring access points to our bodies. it’s easy to find them because they’re painful

Fortunately for us, ‘The Russian,’ which is what we dubbed our ProVitalizer-Plus, doesn’t destroy pathogens in the body, so our business is safe

~Don