Looking into Sungazing

I’ve been looking into sungazing recently and I was wondering if anyone here ever gave it a try. There’s some people who talk against that practice but my feeling is telling me that it’s just some disinfo agents or simply sceptic people who did not even try it.

I’m thinking about starting the course written by Hira Ratan Manek explained in the book “Living on sunlight”(avaible for free online). I would still appreciate to read the experience from someone on this forum as I have much respect for the always insightfull coments that I read here.

Much love.
Oli

Interesting… I have, over the last month, finally begun the process of healing my body from the abuse that I subjected myself to in the (insane) pursuit of wealth. A significant part of this was to abandon my “work all night sleep all day” and get a strong daily (weather cooperating) dose of direct sunlight. Yesterday, I had the thought (intuition) to “sungaze”. If I recall, it was to briefly glance at the bare sun (briefly because to linger is to cause damage to our retinas). I did so a few times and it seemed “good”.

Clearly, there is some synchronicity here… as we both have gotten a “hit” on this. I will research further, as well.

–Azti

That’s interesting because I also started my research after having an inuitive urge to look at the sun I had this week. Since I heard of sungazing before, I decided to look at that subject more in depth.

According to Hira Ratan Manek(HRM), the most important point is to only do sungazing in the hour after sunrise or the hour before sunset because there is no UV at that moment and you can’t damage your eyes. Also HRM say you have to do this exercise barefoot. From what I understand, this ground the sun energy and prevent it from doing damage to your eyes. If you fallow these rules, start at 10 second the first and then add 10 sec each subsequent day, youu can apparently go up to 45 minutes. It is said that you can heal injuries and deceises by doing sungazing and also it seem that the need for food diminish over time since you partially feed from the sun energy.

Also here’s an extract from an article I found:

"Dr. Young’s conclusion…

The potential for serious eye damage from sun gazing at sunrise or sunset is small; about the only way you could seriously damage yourself would be to stare at the full sun at high noon while your pupils were dilated by some kind of drug. (Quite a variety of nasal decongestants and other common drugs, as well as exposure to some pesticides, have been reported to dilate the pupils.)

Vinny Pinto of the Raw Paleolithic Diet website[xii], who has done a tremendous amount of research in the area of sun gazing and is a sun gazer himself, writes:

There is definitely some potential danger to staring at the sun for any significant length of time anytime after a couple of hours after sunrise or a couple of hours before sunset, and particularly at high noon and during early afternoon, but even then the harm would likely be minor or temporary. There is also some significant danger from staring at an eclipse for even a short length of time, since the pupil may be tricked by the apparent low light intensity into allowing too great an influx of solar radiation at harmful wavelengths into the eye."

Here’s the link to that article: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic … shine.aspx

To anyone reading this, these are not my own observation so please be carefull. Still, I found many people who did this for many mounths and had no negative impact on there eyesight.

Good luck with your research!

started sungazing almost 2 years ago… My eyes tell Me the only safe times for Me to stare directly into the sun is up to 30 minutes after sunrise and 30 minutes before sunset … and no eye damage in fact quite the opposite ie: for 25 yrs always had laying around 3 differant prescriptions, sunglasses, night driving/riding and reading glasses… For the last year I try to never use any of them! occasionally reading glasses when print is to small and/or dim lighting but I can’t actually confirm that eye correction is from sungazing probably more so just from forcing My eyes to strain on their own, forces the eye muscles to do the job they were intended to without an unnecessary crutch! case in point My Father never wore glasses till a few years before THEY murdered Him a few weeks before 80
have nice blue holes everywhere in thailand now, for the most part, but when on an east or west facing beach it is impossible to see the horizon unless ….

so I built My beachblaster in a 3 gallon pail full of Orgonite with a single 4" stainless steel pipe and a huge copper wrapped crystal that fits snugly down the pipe…
takes 3 days to work exactly as Don always said… just lay it on the beach pointing to where sunset/sunrise is going to be generally…. very good for educating/awakening beach wanderers… it always amazes People after 3 days how beautiful the sunset is and always brings out the shutter bugs to capture it

While talking bout the sun have noticed somewhat during the day but more so in the few hours before sunset the sun over and looking west from Chiang Mai is incredibly bright! For sure this is a direct result of c/b’s and tbs present, a lot of them ok… did notice the same thing in regina
Years ago when it was getting to be the most Orgonite gifted land on earth… another Warrior posted something similar several mnths ago, always meant to comment bout it now can’t find the thread so post it here… Pretty sure massive Orgonite is what did it but could be wrong… Certainly proved this summer that You don’t need massive quantities of Orgonite
To make a dramatic difference in the sky by under gifting that huge weather warfare base at SATTAHIP