My Site Is On Line And Agents' Intimidations

I’m writing this to publicly expose those criminals that are trying to scare me, I believe, on account of my site, gliorgonauti, which I launched in the internet yesterday.

Here’s the link:

http://www.gliorgonauti.it/

On September 16, as I got to the school I’m teaching this year, I saw that an agent was right there in front of the gate. You could tell he was an agent, he got the right face for that. After an hour or so, I was called from another school so I had to leave; as I passed near him with my car, he stepped in the middle of the street staring at me, to make sure I had seen him. I could follow the whole scene from my rear view mirror.

After I few days, as I was going back home from school, two of them were waiting for me not far from home. To call them criminals is simply euphemistic as they were horrible. One of them was completely bald with a revolting face while the other one, with a big mustache, was no better. As soon as I passed by, the one with the mustache got out of the car and opened the rear door to mean something like: " Be careful what you are doing or we’ll take you with us".

I’m asking all the warriors to send your heart energy to help me boost these criminals. Thanks!

I wrote to Don yesterday, and I publicly thank him for his humanity and the precious advice on how to behave.

I can’t say much about the first agent, but I’m sure the other two were contractors, just like those psychopaths that followed us during the successful gifting of Genoa that I reported in the Orgone Experiences of EW last August.

I’ve been working on my site for a over a year, trying to do my best to offer new potential gifters all possible information to start gifting as we don’t have much material in Italian.

I wrote a 15 pages article called “Wilhlem Reich, Orgone and Vital Energy” in which I dealt with Reich’s life, the discovery of orgone, orgonite and the gifting movement around the world.

Then I translated DB’s “Gifting With Orgone” and a very interesting article by Don called “Gifting Update”.

There’s also a section for external links and one on the sylphs (this section must be corrected) and a complete description of orgonite, materials, tutorials, effects of orgone from plants to gifting of antennas. I also wrote a tutorial on how to make a chembuster.

The most important section of the site is the one in which readers can see all the gifting reports I’ve posted on EW along the years and some more reports from all over the world to give an idea of the undeniable results of our gifting. I’m also thinking of writing the reports from Balvano and Genoa in Italian because I believe they are the best I can offer to the readers.

I want to make more translations, and I will do it in the future, because I really want my site to offer everything possible to wanna-be gifters.

Thanks so much for reading, fellow warriors, and please help me boosting these parasites.

Vittorio

good shot Vittorio, your website is the best italian one, and now that the Igor’s (first italian gifter) site http://www.orgoneitalia.com is down, yours is necessary to share all orgonite information in italian Language.

for the monsters molesting you, don’t worry too much, when they will be tired to follow you they will retire defeated.
their power is like ZERO against a real gifter like you are.
you have all our support includin boosting Always.

great hugs!!

I see that the imtimidation campaign against Vittorio has already abated [Image Can Not Be Found] according to an email I got from him today. Thanks for all the boosting on his behalf!

Keeping a reasonably high profile on the internet and especially keeping in touch with some other gifters are powerfully protective measures, too. We mustn’t ever allow the sewer rat agencies and their psi corps to cause us to isolate ourselves because that’s mainly what makes us vulnerable to these parasites, after all.

I’ve added Vittorio’s new site to the links column on the left margin of EW and I hope to keep Igor Cinti’s contributions in people’s awareness. In the early years when there were only a handful of gifters in Italy Igor’s site and especially his sacrificial work were essential to the foundation and progress of this genuine revolution, there.

A lot of substantive, inventive and committed gifters whom Carol and I have worked with over the years have been schoolteachers, as Vittorio is. Christine in South Sudan and Jane in Uganda are also teachers, for instance, and Jeff McKinley, our partner in stopping the deadly hurricane agenda in 2005/2006, is a teacher.

The ‘Italian Kikundi’ are a solid group, now, as the recent Genoa campaign reports show. I hope some of you guys will post in Italian for the sake of the large number of fine gifters in that country that don’t know English. This strategy has worked well to draw new readers to EW in East African countries where Swahili is commonly spoken but not English.

DeLuca Farms has some of my TB’s in Bologna

Thanks everyone, and I mean it from the bottom of my heart!

Davide, thanks you so much for your support and boosting, I really hope my site becomes a benchmark for the gifting movement in our country, this is my goal, after all. I’m also sure it will sweep away all the lies on orgonite, especially the recent campaign against us based on beeswax orgonite in which they are trying to divert people’s attention away from the gifting of antennas.

Edog, thanks for your comment. I believe Bologna – the city where the disinformant operate, btw – has received some gifting and I’m sure it will receive some carpet gifting in the future. [Image Can Not Be Found] Another Italian city that needs gifting is Florence, we haven’t heard much from there. In my opinion, Florence, apart from Renaissance, was another banksters’ hive in the past, it must have played a very important role in financing wars, just like Genoa and Venice.

Don, thanks again for your support and for adding my site on EW. You’re perfectly right, we Italians owe Igor Cinti everything for his sacrificial work in the early years, it was him who made the gifting development possible in our country with his site, orgoneitalia. It’s time for a new generation of gifters in Italy and I hope my site could accomplish this mission to accelerate the Obscurati’s demise.

Another Italian city that needs gifting is Florence, we haven’t heard much from there. In my opinion, Florence, apart from Renaissance, was another banksters’ hive in the past, it must have played a very important role in financing wars, just like Genoa and Venice.

I gifted the canals of Venice with 100 tbs some years ago, so at least that one has been taken care of. I like water gifting, the orgonite will stay there for a long time doing good work.

Wishing you continued progress in Italy.

Hi Vittorio, bravo and bravissimo, very well done for the website.
i just finished it to read it, it is really estimable the concept work and the solid foundation you built.
The disinformants of the cyber space may have to thank you warmly as well because now they are completely erased from their silly duties to try to hide orgonite and orgonite application practical and democratic use, and get on with with something better for their lives. There is also an increasing propaganda of orgone society that divulges the verb of REich but shuts out any opportunity to try the best and simple direct human experience available that is in simple orgonite.
For the elitist or intellectualized I ll suggest they can check out the Gifting section of your site, written by CBSworks in 2002.
Your article and history of W. Reich also send packing many other mystique.
The gifting reports is excellent important documentation and credentials.
The tutorials is also a eye opener.
Personally I like the format, only suggestion to use the same typeface that you used in the Genoa reports, for all the articles it seem to be easier to read, also at the bottom of every article put a quick-link to Gifting with Orgonite by CBSworks.

For them oppressors that are pissing you off, remember is just a game and that the ball is round. I d like to post a photo if you allow me, since yesterday I went to hike Brunate on the Como Lake and gifted some antennas, later discovered that Claudio Gentile lived in Brunate, after escaping from Lybia with his family when was a child, during a period when Gaddafii was oppressing Italians for revenge or ransom. Later became on of the greatest footballer of all times, and also listed in the top 100 rudest footballers by the Times
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudio_Gentile

Good game brother, all the best. Let us know.
Ps. check the website email is working, since I sent you an email 2 days ago with no answer.

Ciao

Ciao Frode,

your efforts in Venice, your courage and determination are an example for all of us and we Italians owe you a lot for that. So thank you so much for your comment! I’m sure Venetian gifters will appear soon to gift that city as it is one of the worst spots in our country. Thanks again, Frode, your comment was very much appreciated!

Silviaccio! Thanks for calling yesterday, it was great to hear from you. I really hope the cyber slaves (disinformants) have sleepless nights after my site is on line. By telling lie after lie, they’ve taken adventage of people’s bona fide and ingenuity but their proverbial stupidity and ignorance will be easily understood by genuine truth seekers so every single lie will turn against them, which is just what they deserve. Hopeless wretch, this is what they are. [Image Can Not Be Found]

Yes, you’re right, Reich’s legacy is being too much intellectualized by “researchers” and its genuine message misinterpreted. The Reich Institute is a good example of that, by the way.

My article on Reich is a humble attempt to shed a light on his great work from a practical view, that was my goal in writing it.

Thanks for your advice, Silvio, I’ll try to improve the site in the future. I was also thinking of creating an official page on facebook which could give me the opportunity of deepening the contents and give more resonance to our gifting. I believe, it is a good idea.

As to Claudio Gentile, his life is a great example for the young, and yes, I will play the game, don’t worry.

I hope you guys will also post in Italian at some point. I think it’s unfortunate that only English speakers have access to this forum, since it’s probably the only public forum record for what is being done with orgonite. The Swahili posts are gaining a lot of readers in Africa, now.

The trouble you’re experiencing, Vittorio, is probably worse than I assumed, sorry–you’re evidently hitting them in a vulnerable spot with your info site, so to speak. I still think you can make them back off from the more overt stuff by boosting them, of course, but we worked on your situation yesterday and I’m going to start another thread about that. I think it’s useful and productive to pray, too, as you mentioned privately. To me, boosting is also a form of prayer since that energy perhaps comes from a source that’s beyond our comprehension. If prayer, alone, ever makes the sewer rats leave someone alone I’ll stand corrected.

~Don