Networking Is Important

I spent a couple of months making zappers for long hours so that I can travel very inexpensively for most of July. The more important reason for the trip is to do some physical networking with some of our fellows in the frontline trench Cool in this etheric war and my first visit was with Jeff Miller in Pittsburgh, who was recently assaulted on account of his success with the long epistle on this forum, Positive Changes That Are Occurring . I had a sense when he started that thread, three years ago, that it’s unique and a potent threat to the ‘blue pill’ infrastructure of the ancient parasitic order, which has always been heavily vested in an agenda of enforced hopelessness of the masses. I’m still astonished that out of 6 billion souls on this globe he’s literally the only one who is compiling irrefutable evidence that conditions are generally getting better, now, rather than worse as the enemy still insist they are. He feels, as I do, that the foregoing and spectacularly unsuccessful physical, economic and interpersonal assault on his life was a confirmation of this idea.

He wrote in his thread that he drives an old Plymouth but it’s really an old 1960s stock hotrod with a lot of power. I felt like a teenager, again, on the ride to lunch from his workplace. It only has 60,000 miles on the odometer. It only takes me a couple of years to put that much on an odometer.

We only spent a couple of hours together in the middle of his work day but we both have a sense that this simple meeting has reinforced our mutual stand against the enemy and we simply enjoyed getting to know one another better, otherwise. It’s so nice to be in a war that doesn’t require violence! I don’t think he mentioned in his reports that when the speeding car in the intersection had run a red light and struck him and his bicycle he was thrown quite a distance in the air but was entirely unharmed–no injuries or even bruises and he wasn’t even sore the next day. I think he did say that he landed like a cat Wink. That probably rates as a miracle and both of us have a strong sense that there was an element of intervention. Some of us seem to be keenly aware that we have unseen protectors. Many orgonite flingers who start out with deepseated fear have typically lost that fear pretty fast in the field. I heard someone say that there’s really no such thing as courage and that courage is simply a relative lack of fear. What we all have in common, here, is commitment rather than courage. To know that the enemy are only parasites rather than demons is helpful, of course.

When the gov’t overtly tried to shut down our livelihood, a couple of years after they started trying to disappear it with uchawi (disgusting sorcery) it stung us, admittedly, but the covert attempts to destroy us just seem like a game, which might seem strange, but the enemy use the world’s courts and police and gulag archipelagos to literally ruin the lives of countless millions of people and, to me, that’s a worse threat than simple execution, which is over in an instant. I don’t mind dying because I’ll probably go out feeling content that I’ve done a considerable amount of irreparable damage to the enemy and I’m more proud of that than anything else I might have achieved. I sure as hell don’t want to lose my freedom while I’m still, though I think I have enough faith to come to terms with that and be grateful to my Maker if it comes to pass. I spent a couple of weeks as an ‘enemy of the state’ in jail so I know a bit about losing freedom.

The last fellow warrior I intend to visit is Mike in Virginia, who has suijuris.com and is a successful advocate for people whom the alleged government has victimized this way.

Meanwhile, I made and sent 19 specialized earthpipes to Hawthorne and later this week we intend to get out in a boat and drop them onto what’s left of the massive underground/underwater horror complex that’s beneath Montauk, New London and Plum Island. I tested the prototype in the lake near us to make sure that it landed upright on the bottom, every time.

Before that, I’ll see my daughter, Nora, in NY and Geoff (ksd22 on the forum) will join us for some of that peerless NY pizza again in Brooklyn. I hope to see Marco in NJ the following day before doing the sea sortie. He once dropped orgonite all around the island of Manhattan from a boat and last year he cleaned up the entire New Jersey coastal waters, busting all the coastal death towers and weather weaponry along that route. I assume he did it from a boat but he said that he loves being in boats but gets seasick, so he and his mate did it the hard way–countless detours to toss orgonite out into the surf while driving along the coast. Every time I’ve ever taken a boat out into saltwater to distribute orgonite the enemy has sent violent wind and often tall, breaking seas at me so he was probably prudent not to take the sea route. I think the most bizarre atmospheric conditions I ever witnessed, even including being in two hurricanes, were two unpredicte storms that were generated in our path on the return trip from Belize to Key West when Francisco and I were on our trip a year and a half ago. Our sortie later this week will be in more sheltered water, fortunately: Long Island Sound.

I’ll see my older daughter, Bevin, and the grandkids near Boston later today, then again next weekend.

Right now I’m in New Hampshire, getting more proficient with my paraglider landings at Morningside Flight Park, which is close to where I once lived in the 1970s. I adore this state and refer to it as ‘The Shire’ because the people kind of remind me of Hobbits Cool and there are probably more gifters per capita, here, than in most US states. I always seek more instruction and it’s really paid off in a short time, here. On the way to see Jeff I spent a couple of days in Utah, flying at Point of the Mountain. On the first day I flew without instruction and actually did my first successful thermal flight, ascending several thousand feet to fly in lazy circles with a dozen or so other pilots–it’s exhilarating to fly like a buzzard. I did two top landings that day but both were clumsy and one was comical. To land where one takes off is a special benefit for gliders.

The next day, an instructor, who I contacted before my trip, coached me for some ridge flying among a crowd of paraglider and hang glider pilots and then helped me figure out how to achieve a graceful top landing. On the second flight the wind died during the ridge soaring exercise and most of us landed below. I met a pilot at the landing zone who is paraplegic and flies in a wheelchair–very inspiring. He needs someone to push the chair during takeoff but he gets the wing up on his own. I wish I’d filmed his landing but I need to learn to be a quicker draw with the camera. Yesterday I filmed a buddy’s graceful landing here, at least. Claudiu is a chemical engineer from Romania and is eager to start experimenting with orgonite. We had some fun discussions. I have a theory that the curious comaraderie that typically exists among paraglider and hang glider pilots has something to do with the risk level of our sport because that doesn’t exist among other branches of aviation, in my experience.

Some folks have suggested that Carol and I need more YouTube presence to counter the inflated disinformation around the subject of orgonite and one of our customers near Philadelphia wants to do an interview so I’ll see him for that next week.

On the way home I want to fly, just once, at Lookout Mountain in Tennessee–a world-famous glider venue that’s a very, very tall cliff. Then will see my old ma and younger sister in St Louis on the way home. Under the conditions of the current assault on our livelihood I can’t afford motels or restaurants but this little car is comfortable and very economical and I brought a cot-tent, too, which I sleep in at the flying sites. The assault started five years ago kind of suddenly but in recent months there have been brief windows of relief that seem to be getting closer together in time so maybe the enemy is simply getting too tired to keep it up. We fight them aggressively just to keep from disappearing from general human awareness, otherwise. It used to be a lot easier for them to destroy people. The phenomenally successful and beloved German playwright and philosopher of the early 1800s, Friedrich Schiller, ended up being thrown down into common grave, a disused town cistern, after his death because he couldn’t afford a funeral, for instance. Thomas Paine, whom many acknowledge to be the author of the Declaration of Independence and an exemplary revolutionary, lived to see his reputation successfully savaged by vindictive clergymen and only his French mistress and her adult sons attended his funeral. Tesla had given up his career and was digging ditches after Edison betrayed and erased him, then after some kindly rich people helped him get re-established JP Morgan eventually pulled the plug and reduced him to penury, again. There are countless more examples of past successes of the enemy against useful people but I don’t think they’re having much success with these tactics, any more Cool and it’s probably thanks to the internet and to rising human curiosity and accountability.

I left for this trip from my older brother, Jim’s, place near Santa Idaho, where we had a little reunion over the weekend. My mom and two sisters, along with were there and Jim and Melody’s kids and grandkids were there, also Mary’s son, Matthew, who helped her drive from Arizona. We all had a terrific time and I’ll post a photo when I figure out how to get it off my phone.