Positive Changes That Are Occurring

I related the following privately to a fellow gifter on this forum, and they related they thought it would make a good post, and so I am - with a mind toward having others provide their own examples, as they might, to exemplify the massive positive changes going on around us at this time. The wholly-coopted mainstream media doesn’t provide much good news, and I look forward to logging on to EW each day because this forum is one of the only places that good news is regularly reported. Many years ago, Don Bradley related the fact that the Medes of ancient Persia, from whom we get the word ‘Media’, were Black Magicians.

I related to my colleague that it’s been the most beautiful Spring and early Summer here in Pittsburgh, PA, USA…like I haven’t seen since I was a teenager (and I’m now 49). Rain in perfect measure, cool. The positive changes in the environment since the ridiculousness of the late 90’s, early 2000’s are stupendous, and it keeps my spirits high.

Lightning bugs coming back, birds I haven’t seen in years…

I feel things in my personal space improving inexorably, as well.

I had a coaching session with Dooney some months back and that was invaluable – having someone assist by saying, ‘yes, that’s it, now you’ve got it’ is invaluably helpful. Most remarkably, she was moving up through my chakras, and when she got to one of the upper ones, she said ‘holy cow – do you consider yourself psychic?’ I allowed I never had, although I’ve considered myself very sensitive, certainly.

That’s the sum of it. In the late 90’s, early 2000’s, for those who recall, serious, widespread drought had been effected, and when it did rain, it rained rediculously hard, in an unnatural way. My Uncle was the only person other than me who commented at the time - kind of like everone assiduously didn’t notice (and still do not, for the most part) the spray planes criss crossing the sky above. It was terrible and hot, the sky was white, and I myself readily believed that the planet was warming precipitously. In fact it was, driven by changes in the Sun and also via the new network of DOR-based weather weaponry that are known colloquially as ‘cell towers’.

When the first spray planes came over my town in 1998, they were coming over super low, compared to later. I took a coworker to the window, pointed at one going right over our building, and said to her “what is that?” She put her hand over her mouth and ran from the room.

The good news is that it’s been so cool for so many years that a scoundrel at Penn State’s Climate Lab was led to prattle that he’d found the ‘trick’ to ‘hide the decline’ in temperatures that, despite the devious efforts of that scoundrel and many others, has scuttled the Global Warming scam. You may recall said scoundrel was outed by a concerned individual at the lab who posted the entirety of the lab’s e-mails to the internet, so that people could come to their own subjective conclusions as to the character and motivations of a subset of the scientists who were (and are) working there. See how simple exposure eliminates parasites and brings down tyranny?

You may also have noticed that they have since been forced to rebrand from ‘Global Warming!’ to Climate Change , ah, mirth. Ever wonder why the World’s Greatest And Most Truthful movie, ‘An Inconvenient Truth’, is rarely ever shown on TV?

I have distributed 300 TB’s since I began gifting in 2002 or 2003. Maybe 500? Compare this to the Herculean efforts of some of the posters on this forum, with tens of thousands of TB’s spread across whole nations - and sometimes I feel that I don’t do enough. Yet, wow, the positive changes I’ve seen where I live, where I gift - I can see the direct impact of what I’m doing. I’m posting this to say ‘every bit helps’, and not to think one needs to have a personal factory, or something.

But the core of this thread is ‘Positive Changes That Are Occurring.’ I used to send doom and gloom links to my friends, trying to ‘wake them up’, like Paul Revere, ‘the British are coming!’. Now I send positive links from mainstream media that proves my thesis: that there is a rising tide of what Reich called Positive Orgone Radiation, and that tide is driven by the distribution of simple Orgonite, unknitting the ancient web of Black Magic and dark energy that has been literally milennia in the making.

Thanks Jeff!

I don’t know why but Westerners like us have a tendency to see more the negative side of things. It’s likely due to the centuries-old programming.

I hope this post of yours, together specially with the positive, engaging reports of our tireless African friends will inspire more of us, including myself, to look more to the positive changes we experience and report about it.

Carlos

Yes, the amazing Africans. I’ve given orgonite to doubting American friends, said ‘put it in half of your garden, see for yourself’. And they don’t. Programming, like you said. But that programming is inexorably breaking down, I’m happy to say.

Re: positive changes, this is the sort of thing I’m going to append endlessly to this thread, hope others will, as well:
http://www.triplicate.com/News/Local-Ne

“The largest projected return of fall-run chinook salmon since 1978 is looming over the Klamath River. Fishery managers project that roughly 380,000 adult chinook salmon will migrate up the Klamath this fall to spawn — three times the estimated run of 2011 adult chinook and 50 percent greater than the highest run on record (245,242 total fish in 1995).”

It would be rejected from a movie script as implausible, yet it’s the amazing, uplifting truth of our time, the truth of NOW. For those curious, a record run of 302,108 fall adult Chinook salmon did, indeed return to the Klamath River in 2012. It juxtaposes strikingly against the lies of the ‘mother Gaia is dying’ doomsayers, doesn’t it?

I may repeat that last line with every account I post.

The Media yesterday told me ad nauseum about awful, horrible thunderstorms were coming that would cause ruin to ‘1 in 5 citizens’. I lay in bed last night and it was the most beautiful summer night, ever, with a gorgeous, perfect thunderstorm, not too wild, peaceful and lovely afterward.

http://www.wildlifeextra.com/go/news/us
US duck populations reaching record levels

"Mallard abundance (in 2012) is 10.6 million, a 15 percent increase over 2011 and a 39 percent increase over the long-term average of 7.6 million.

Although breeding habitat conditions have declined from previous years, the US 2012 “Trends in Duck Breeding Populations” report estimates waterfowl production in North America is at a record high . This year’s report estimate of 48.6 million ducks is significantly higher than the 45.6 million birds estimated last year and 43 percent above the long-term average."

It juxtaposes strikingly against the lies of the ‘mother Gaia is dying’ doomsayers, doesn’t it?

Thanks a lot, Jeff. This post is more like the announcement, ‘The British are Leaving, The British are Leaving!’ and I suppose the only people who will hear that voice are the ones who are the most determined NOT to remain asleep, hopeless and neck deep in ‘taxes.’ The pajama people are a diminishing demographic, fortunately, and they’re the old order’s power base.

Getting these observable results where you live, which is a large city in case our readers don’t know it, with just a few hundred TBs is actually more significant news than a report about ten thousand TBs distributed but wihout any observational data to speak of. I’ve constantly reminded folks (here) of this but your post will probably make a deeper impression because it’s a vital example of that simple truth.

The power of utterance (even electronically, through a keyboard) is massive. That’s why the best paid people on the planet are media actors and news-reader whores who are well trained to look knowledgeable and sincere and, sure, magic is being used in addition to all the tech stuff. Our magic is a lot stronger than theirs, though, and a proof of that, in addition to what Jeff shared, is that we’re not dead now, considering the damage we’ve all done to this ancient organization’s infrastructure.

Their weather warfare apparatus was fully operational by the time they caused the Missouri and Mississippi Rivers to flood and severely damage the economy of a big part of the US in 1991. Some said it was ‘Because Clinton had put all the dikes in the White House’ but of course it was weather warfare because the jet stream was shown moving in a straight line for the weeks that the storm lasted in the Midwest.

I think they managed to cover much of the US, at least, with brown smog before the death towers sprouted everywhere like mushrooms in late 2001 because Carol and I travelled (with our first cloudbuster) across the continent earlier that year and the smog and drought conditions were the worst we’d ever seen, before or since. Chemtrails might have caused a lot of that, as Jeff also feels, because after they became commonplace I was alarmed that the deciduous trees in entire forests along Interstate 5 in Oregon suddenly were covered in the winter of 98/99 with irridescent green fungus. It was like surreal spring in January [Image Can Not Be Found] but that fungus gradually went a few years later and I think most of the trees survived. It might have been from chemtrail poisons lowering the pH back in the brief years (before 2003) that it took for thousands of orgonite cloudbusters to proliferate and quickly and very quietly disabled whatever secret agendae that the chemtrails were being used for.

I’ve only heard of a few low-altitude chemtrail assaults over the years. I think some of that was tried for a period after the orgonite cloudbusters made it impossible to do it from the stratosphere any more but my guess is that was so obvious to the PJ folks (and alarming, as you noted) that they didn’t establish it as a routine. Dooney once got dosed with powder by a low-flying, four engine airplane. She got deathly ill until we worked on her a few hours alter in teh chatroom. Her mate, STevo, was in the house at the time and was unaffected. The psychics all saw nanoweaponry in that dust and the US Air Force and the Chinese military running that apparent experiment in Western Montana at the time. That was six years ago, or so, and I haven’t heard of anything like that, since. Between 2003 and then I occasionally heard from activists around the country who got dosed with ‘chemtrails’ or something similar from very low flying, small airplanes. I think those were individual attacks and zappers cured those problems.

I’m completely sure that a truth (even a truthful observation) uttered in an obscure forum like this one has a more profound effect than a billion dollar Hollywood/CIA extravaganza possibly could, which is why it seems critically important to me for us to keep sharing credible accounts like Jeff’s and the East Africans.’

According to what some have observed, these expressed truths are like homing beacons to starving seekers, many of whom are tired of the stink of glamorous disinfo on the web and so have become more determined than ever to hone their discernment. There are only a few reliable websites like this one in case you didnt know. There are a lot of previously-credible websites, also a lot of good sites whose owners were so savaged by the corporate order that the sites are gone. Even that should be an encouraging sign for a seeker because if the coprorate order were as powerful as the disinformants claim, rather than just a parasite there would be NO useful websites on the internet.

I have no question that a process of guidance happens within these individuals on account of this. I don’t think it matters what we believe is the source of that. Disinformants will do their best to label and dogmatize something like that (that kills it when we subscribe to their horse $#!+), so why try to figure it out? Until the dirty-juju media (including their horde of clever fakers on the web) are finally disregarded by enough people we’ll probably keep flying by the seat of our pants when we examine reality.

~Don

“According to what some have observed, these expressed truths are like homing beacons to starving seekers, many of whom are tired of the stink of glamorous disinfo on the web and so have become more determined than ever to hone their discernment.”

For years I’ve said to those close to me “there should be a Good News Channel.” Hilariously we may all be collectively creating it, right here, right now.

This is from yesterday:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-06-1

" Rice output in India, the world’s second-largest grower, is set to climb to a record as early arrival of monsoon rains over the biggest growing regions spurs planting , potentially boosting exports.

Showers have been 23 percent more than a 50-year average since June 1, with Andhra Pradesh getting at least 70 percent more rains , bureau data showed. Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal are the nation’s top growers, representing about 29 percent of the crop."

[http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati]

May 2, 2013

"WASHINGTON — Fish populations off America’s coasts continued to rebound last year , a trend government officials attribute largely to widening catch limits and other scientific management methods. Red snapper in the Gulf of Mexico, yellowtail flounder off southern New England and the Mid-Atlantic, and coho salmon in the Pacific Northwest were among stocks upgraded by the government based on fish counts that showed significant growth in 2012.

The number of stocks subject to overfishing fell from 36 to 29, a record low. Ninety percent of the 284 monitored stocks no longer fall into that category."

The following may come as a surprise to those addicted to the mainstream media’s daily trumpeting of what little diminishing voilent crime they can drum up to assist the larger and blessedly ever-failing effort to disarm the populace. Actually, they mostly focus on false flag events and agents provacateur because the dropping level of violent crime are so problematic for them.

Kind of like cooling temparatures are making ‘Global Warming’ lies difficult or impossible to promulgate. See how it’s breaking down, how the sick, Black magic is no longer working for them? I think the village has mostly woken up, now, to the Boy Who Cried Wolf.

[http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/06]

FBI: Violent crime rates in the US drop, approach historic lows

Violent crime rates in the U.S. are reaching historic lows. Instances of murder declined overall by 1.9 percent from 2010 figures, while rape, robbery and aggravated assault declined by 4 percent nationwide.

Although the findings, released in the FBI’s Preliminary Annual Uniform Crime Report, represent a seemingly small decline in crime overall, they aren’t just a blip. Rather, criminologists say, the decline is part of larger downward trend and the result of a series of changes that have contributed to a more peaceful society.

“This is actually a pretty significant drop, which is fascinating because we’d normally expect crime to go up when we’re in an economic downturn,” Gary LaFree, a criminology professor at the University of Maryland, told msnbc.com, adding that the U.S. is experiencing the lowest crime levels since World War II.

According to FBI analysis, the homicide drop would mean that nearly 280 fewer Americans were murdered last year, which would be the lowest homicide death toll since the mid-1950s.

Re: my previous comment that “the village has mostly woken up, now, to the Boy Who Cried Wolf”, 38% of Americans polled feel that Global Warming is a hoax . Oh, wait, I forgot, they rebranded, I mean ‘Climate Change’.

See how the programming is breaking down?

What is signal about the story linked below is that it comes from the august, conservative publication the Economist - and the fact that they are having to distance themselves from the stink of the lie. The scoundrels know that, if you push the lie too far, you’ll go out of town on a rail, tarred and feathered. At least that’s the way it used to be in the old days, before the slack-jawed earbud era. But I believe the populace may be recovering its wits, and quickly, now.

[http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2]

"While climateers continue to beat the drum that each year is among the hottest since Satan opened his first furnace at Hades Hostel for Hapless Heathens, there has been an embarrassed silence, if not outright denial (heh), that temperatures have flattened out over the last 15 years. Now even the leading climateers can’t maintain a straight face over this any more, as The Economist notes in its lead:

OVER the past 15 years air temperatures at the Earth’s surface have been flat while greenhouse-gas emissions have continued to soar. The world added roughly 100 billion tonnes of carbon to the atmosphere between 2000 and 2010. That is about a quarter of all the CO₂ put there by humanity since 1750. And yet, as James Hansen, the head of NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies, observes, “the five-year mean global temperature has been flat for a decade.” . . .

The mismatch between rising greenhouse-gas emissions and not-rising temperatures is among the biggest puzzles in climate science just now. . . The IPCC’s estimates of climate sensitivity are based partly on GCMs [Global Circulation Models]. Because these reflect scientists’ understanding of how the climate works, and that understanding has not changed much, the models have not changed either and do not reflect the recent hiatus in rising temperatures. (Emphasis added.)

And the story adds this zinger: “If climate scientists were credit-rating agencies, climate sensitivity would be on negative watch.”

You might have noticed that, just this week, a new meme has been trotted forth in the mainstream media, warning of increasing ‘dead zones’ in the ocean - as they scurry to find something other than Global Warming to terrify you with, as that latter fraud is breaking down badly under cross-examination. ‘Oxygen free zones in the ocean’, are, of course, even more easily fraudable by a deviant minority of scientists and academicians than the Global Warming scam. But even with their best efforts at ‘hiding the decline’ in temparatures worldwide (inclusive of systemically placing temperature recording devices as near to unnatural heat sources as possible), their own data still shows temperatures have flattened out over the last 15 years, as documented previously in this thread.

For the record, it’s mid June here in Pittsburgh, and I wore a jacket home from work yesterday, it was so cool. Has been throughout the Spring and Summer.

Fortunately for us all, once someone wakes up to the fact that they’ve been conned, they’re much more difficult to fool a second time. You know there was a time when Americans prided themselves on being smart, with it, inventive, and, well, difficult to put one over on? “Yankee ingenuity” is the closest term I can think of for it. Wouldn’t it be great if we took that back for ourselves?

Here’s another counterpoint to the ‘Mother Gaia being destroyed by the burden of man’ swindle that’s been so effectively marketed up until recently:

[http://www.alaskadispatch.com/article/b]

Bowhead whales see huge population rebound off Alaska’s North Slope
January 3, 2013

Bowhead whales counted from a sea-ice perch north of Barrow are “doing beautifully,” according to Craig George with the North Slope Borough. Since 1978, George has counted bowhead whales for an eight-week stretch each year from mid-April until June. The whales, which spend their lives in arctic waters, migrate past Point Barrow during that time. Since George and his colleagues began recording whale numbers 34 years ago, their counts have increased from 1,200 animals in 1978 to 3,400 in 2011. From those numbers of whales seen, George estimates there are now 14,000 to 15,000 animals.

“It’s pretty dramatic how it’s changed,” George said.

Strange how there’s no Al Gore movie on the Nature Channel with scene after contemporary scene of mightily-burgeoning wildlife populations, isn’t it? Perhaps almost as strange as the fact that the World’s Most Important and Truthful Movie, “An Inconvenient Truth”, is rarely ever shown on TV. With the Green Movement being so strong, you’d think people would be regularly staging watch-in’s of it, singing Kumbaya all along. Because, you know, the movie is so Important and Truthful.

[http://savannahnow.com/latest-news/2012]

Georgia’s sea turtle population on the rebound

" A third straight summer of record nesting indicates the number of loggerhead sea turtles hatching on Georgia beaches is rebounding .

“We can say with a high level of certainty the population is increasing, which is something we couldn’t say previously,” said Mark Dodd, the Georgia Department of Natural Resources biologist who heads the state’s sea turtle recovery program. “We’ve had some big years previously, but still the overall trend was no increase in nesting.”

Researchers and volunteers counted 2,218 loggerhead nests during the season that runs from May through August, Dodd said. That shattered the previous records of 1,992 nests counted last year and 1,760 in 2010.

What’s most significant, Dodd said, is that the numbers appear to show an upward trend in nesting after more than two decades of up-and-down fluctuations that indicated overall recovery was flat. From the time Georgia started counting nests along its entire 100-mile coast in 1989 through 2009, the state’s beaches averaged just 1,036 nests per year, Dodd said.

The latest numbers bring Georgia a giant step forward to its recovery goal of 2,800 loggerhead nests.

“A couple of years ago that didn’t seem achievable,” Dodd said. “But now it’s looking more and more like a possibility.”

Hey, lighting bugs are back, like I said previously.

You will note, below, that the article’s prominently featured dissembling Academia shill does their best to attribute the lightning bug resurgence to milder winters. When in fact it’s been colder and snowier than it’s been since I was young for two or three winters, now. You’ll also find the actual reason for the boom in lightning bug population - increased precipitation - is buried at the very, very bottom of the article. Note also that the author relates that scientists say there ‘could be’ a resurgence of lighting bugs, when, in fact, we are in the middle of one:

[http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2011-0]

Lightning bugs on the rebound after recent population downturn. It’s tough to gather data on the ephemeral, skittering beetles, but climatic factors are likely playing into their increase in numbers.

After several years of decline in the lightning bug population, scientists say there could be a resurgence in the number and species of the beetles that lit the summer nights of our youth.

“The big drivers would be changes in climatic conditions,” said Michael Raupp, professor of entomology at the University of Maryland and author of the blog Bug of the Week (bugoftheweek.com).

“It could be that the winter was more benign, that the larval stages [that live in the ground] had better food and the weather conditions are better for mating and laying eggs. Or there could be a drop in the number of predators.”

(and, buried a the bottom of the article, the actual driver: increased precipitation. Note also how the article’s author takes pains to paraphrase McComas, versus using a directly quote, which provides the author the ability to tellingly omit the word ‘increased’ or ‘record’ next to ‘rain and snow’):

“McComas, who has used her training from Maryland Extension to create the wildlife wonderland the fireflies inhabit, says the past two years have been particularly good for lightning bugs because of the rain and snow , which kept the ground moist for the larvae.”

You’ll note in the last paragraph of the article below (from that hotbed of whacky conspiracy theory, Forbes), there is a strong diversion between non-fakeable satellite temperature data and the ‘we put the collection devices next to the dryer vent’ method that has been serially used on land based stations, so that the scoundrels who purport to benevolently rule you can better ‘hide the decline’ in temperatures that has been going on worldwide for 15 years, now. They want your your tax money, ostensibly because they just really care about you and want to save poor overburdened Mother Gaia. I have subjectively concluded that they do not really care about me, or Mother Gaia, and lie to gain advantage I wouldn’t provide them if they told the truth.

Note how Britain’s met office made too-high temperature forecasts for the last decade, solid. That would be ‘lying to gain advantage’, per my previous.

By the way, this weekend was 87 and gorgeous in Pittsburgh. Today’s newspaper told me that ‘heat relief’ stations had been established across the city.

[http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrar]

5/26/2013

“German meteorologists say that the start of 2013 is now the coldest in 208 years – and now German media has quoted Russian scientist Dr Habibullo Abdussamatov from the St. Petersburg Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory [saying this] is proof as he said earlier that we are heading for a “Mini Ice Age.” Talking to German media, the scientist who first made his prediction in 2005 said that after studying sunspots and their relationship with climate change on Earth, we are now on an ‘unavoidable advance towards a deep temperature drop.’”

Faith in Global Warming is collapsing in formerly staunch Europe following increasingly severe winters which have now started continuing into spring.
“Here in Britain, where we had our fifth freezing winter in a row, the Central England Temperature record – according to an expert analysis on the US science blog Watts Up With That – shows that in this century, average winter temperatures have dropped by 1.45C, more than twice as much as their rise between 1850 and 1999, and twice as much as the entire net rise in global temperatures recorded in the 20th century .”

Last week it was reported that 3,318 places in the USA had recorded their lowest temperatures for this time of year since records began . Similar record cold was experienced by places in every province of Canada. So cold has the Russian winter been that Moscow had its deepest snowfall in 134 years of observations.”

In the 12 years to 2011, 11 out of 12 [global temperature]forecasts [made by the Met Office] were too high — and… none were colder than [resulted].

There is a fundamental problem with the temperature records from this contentious period, when climate science crashed into political science. The land based records, which have been under the control of global warming alarmists at the British Met Office and the Hadley Centre Climate Research Unit, and at NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) in the U.S., show much more warming during this period than the incorruptible satellite atmosphere temperature records. Those satellite records have been further confirmed by atmospheric weather balloons. But the land based records can be subject to tampering and falsification.”

keep it coming, thanks.
life is so much better when there is joy in the house hold, or ohana.
guaranteed, orgonite helps with that.

when questioned by the privately owned search company at the airports what these resin moldings are for; i tell them they make people happy. they tend to gather around them and marvel for a minute and return them to me with a smile, and ask if i want to put them back in the package. presumably so they can get back to their job since repacking them will take a while.
also the pocket orgones that i carry have never set off the alarms.
waves of POR are sweeping the planet. increasing with every new orgonite created and released.

Much mahalos, David. My Carol HP has never set off a metal detector, four, five times, now. I’ve been doing an experiment with it to check and see.

In the following article, readers please note not only the rebounding horseshoe crab population, but also the doubling of the number of volunteers at the wildlife reserve. Everything is interconnected - you can see below how the rising crab population helps the birds migrating to the arctic circle.

The Powers that Were that afflict us are only parasitic, after all. When we lift a finger to help ourselves, like eating healthier foods, distributing simple orgonite, or volunteering at the wildlife reserve, there’s really nothing they can do, right? It’s why the media spins the myth “resistance is futile, we are the great and powerful Borg.” Fortunately, David, the volunteers at the wildlife refuge, myself, and many others disagree.

http://www.wdde.org/45672-delaware-horseshoe-crab

Rebounding horseshoe crab population draws increasing interest

"The horseshoe crab spawning season comes to a close this month on the Delaware Bay. Survey data suggests their numbers are on the rebound , and as WDDE’s Joseph Leahy reports, public interest in the crustaceans is rising along with them.

At the same time, the number of survey volunteers has risen. According to the St. Jones Reserve, which trains survey crews for the state, volunteers this season more than doubled over last year from 62 to 132. In the last eight years, the group’s volunteer average has been less than 50.

Birds, like the red knot, rely on the crabs’ eggs for food during their migration to the arctic circle. When red knot numbers plummeted in the late 80s, many Atlantic states set new regulations on horseshoe crabs. In Delaware, only males are allowed to be harvested and only after June 7th. Harvesting the crabs in New Jersey is banned altogether."

Here, instructively, we see the serial use of the word ‘baffle’ in mainstream media accounts documenting the great drop in violent crime going on worldwide. For those who don’t know, the mainstream media uses the terms ‘baffled’ and ‘puzzled’ when bald-faced lies will no longer serve and they need to clam up to avoid actually telling the truth and having the Power of Utterance work against the carefully-crafted black magic spells their reportage generally represents.

If you don’t believe me, do a web search just on the words ‘expert’ and ‘baffled’ or ‘puzzled’, and see if you find the subjects that are exhausting the ‘experts’ so confusing or baffling, yourself. Often these words are deployed when heinous crimes by Secret Handshake Society members need to be covered up.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/jan/2 … es-experts

Fall in UK crime rate baffles experts

The classic theory that property crime rises faster in times of economic strife no longer seems to apply, latest figures show

The surprise 8% fall in crime last year, revealed by government statisticians on Thursday, is sending the academic experts scurrying to rewrite their basic ‘Criminology 101’ lecture and the theory that recession leads to rising crime, particularly property crime. The official statisticians say the latest crime figures for England and Wales, which include a 10% drop in the murder rate to 549 homicides, the lowest level since 1978, herald a resumption in the long-term decline that has been going on for nearly 20 years.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/24/us/24crime.html?_r=0)

Steady Decline in Major Crime Baffles Experts

The number of violent crimes in the United States dropped significantly last year, to what appeared to be the lowest rate in nearly 40 years , a development that was considered puzzling partly because it ran counter to the prevailing expectation that crime would increase during a recession.

In all regions, the country appears to be safer. The odds of being murdered or robbed are now less than half of what they were in the early 1990s , when violent crime peaked in the United States. Small towns, especially, are seeing far fewer murders: In cities with populations under 10,000, the number plunged by more than 25 percent last year.

Witness the world’s clearing vision and rising awareness…people are unsubscribing en masse from the all-lies, all-the-time mainstream media’s news organs, and from Television’s unwholesome-in-general spew:

February, 2013 – In February, Fox is down another 29% with viewers age 25-54 in primetime.
April, 2013 - Fox News though had the biggest drop in ratings, falling 33 percent from its 2012 numbers.
May, 2013 – May 2013 Ratings: MSNBC Hits Six-Year Low in Primetime
June, 2013 - CNN plummeted in the second quarter this year to its lowest ratings since 1991 .

June, 2013 - traditional TV viewing by 18-24-year-olds has now dropped for at least 5 consecutive quarters . Here’s what that decline looks like:
■Q1 2013 vs. Q1 2012: 11 minutes per day
■Q4 2012 vs. Q4 2011: 20 minutes per day
■Q3 2012 vs. Q3 2011: 17 minutes per day
■Q2 2012 vs. Q2 2011: 15 minutes per day
■Q1 2012 vs. Q1 2011: 13 minutes per day

Notice, below, how ‘experts’ are ‘unable to give a specific reasoning’…it would seem simple enough for an ‘expert’ to say ‘with fish stocks and marine life rebounding in all quarters of the globe, it seems to fit in with that larger pattern’. Wouldn’t it? It’s not like the links earlier in this thread are from obscure sources. ‘Experts’, ah mirth.

No, sorry to say, the mainstream media is under oath not to provide you with good news, and the only story they are selling you is ‘Death of Poor Burdened Mother Gaia’, and this story does NOT fit that overarching theme:

[http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article]

February, 2013

A group of over 100,000 dolphins spotted off the coast of San Diego caused a spectacle for nature watchers as they traveled together in an enormous pack. ‘They were coming from all directions, you could see them from as far as the eye can see,’ Joe Dutra said after seeing the spectacle first hand. Mr Dutra, who captains Hornblower Cruises, was out on his daily tour with a boat full of nature watchers when he spotted the massive group of dolphins.

A ship captain spotted a group of 100,000 dolphins swimming together off the coast of San Diego on Thursday and experts are unable to give a specific reasoning for why such a large group would be there

‘I’ve seen a lot of stuff out here… but this is the biggest I’ve ever seen, ever ,’ he told the local NBC affiliate. Dolphins typically travel in groups of anywhere between 15 and 200 which are called pods. What Mr Dutra spotted on Thursday however is best described as a super mega pod given the astonishing size of the group.

He estimated that the trail of dolphins was seven miles long and five miles wide , and he was able to steer the boat alongside them for over an hour. Experts are unable to pinpoint any specific reason as to why so many of the mammals were traveling together on this particular night.

While it does seem like a once-in-a-lifetime experience, a very similar flock of thousands of dolphins were seen swimming together about this time last year. At the end of February in 2012, an unspecified group of dolphins was spotted swimming about 65 miles north of San Diego, implying that there may be an unacknowledged migratory pattern.

I just found this story on CBS News’ front page:

[http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5]

“Crabs, oysters disappearing on Maryland’s shrinking island. Smith Island in Chesapeake Bay slowly disappearing as water levels rise; pollution victimizing island’s crabs, oysters.”

But, wait a minute - just last week, a friend told me he’d been on the Chesapeake that previous weekend and was happy to see the crab population was booming. So I just did a web search, which quickly turned up the following, from three days ago:

[http://essex.patch.com/groups/politics-]

" Chesapeake Bay Crab Population on the Rise . A survey released by the Maryland Department of Natural Resources shows the blue crab population in the region is at its highest level since 1993."

I guess the Incovenient Truth of the burgeoning crab population in the Chesapeake would have ruined the ‘Doom is at hand, give us your tax money’ tone of the CBS story. Note that the national news outlet spews lies while the local source prints the truth.

And so here, once again, we clearly see that Mother Gaia is not dying as endlessly repeated in the mainstream media despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. The good news is that discernment is rising and the putrid liars actually harm themselves by using this tactic.

The great thing about this piece is that the guy who the book about the rising polar bear population had actually set out to write about how the bears were disappearing, like he’d been told in ‘an Inconvenient Truth’. You know, that movie that’s rarely if ever shown on TV, because they went too far with the propaganda, and it now makes them look like the scoundrels and conmen that they actually are?

Fortunately, the author was quickly able to recover the use of his personal discernment, and he also spoke up.

You’ll notice at the end of the piece how the Feds, who allege that they really, really care about you, and Mother Gaia, and the polar bears, actually refused to protect said polar bears. But they still want your money, because you are a bad, bear-threatening carbon producer:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 … tion-rise/

"Global hysteria ensued after former Vice President Al Gore posed a theory in his film, “An Inconvenient Truth,” that polar bears were on the edge of extinction. Soon after, reports of fish shortages, cross-breeding between species and even polar bear cannibalism added to the global-warming debate. These reports piqued the interest of Zac Unger, who wanted to become “a hero of the environmental movement,” proving how man-made global warming is affecting the polar bear population. He packed up his wife and kids and headed for Churchill, Manitoba, an isolated piece of land on the Hudson Bay in northern Canada accessible only by train or plane.

“I was going to write this mournful elegy for the polar bears, at which point I’d be hailed as the next coming of John Muir and borne aloft on the shoulders of my environmental compatriots,” he told NPR. However, the researcher came away with a much different story, which became the premise for his new book, “Never Look a Polar Bear in the Eye.” “ I started realizing polar bears were not in as bad a shape as the conventional wisdom had led me to believe,” he told NPR.

“There are far more polar bears alive today than there were 40 years ago. … In 1973, there was a global hunting ban. So once hunting was dramatically reduced, the population exploded,” Mr. Unger said. Currently, there are an estimated 20,000 to 25,000 polar bears worldwide, and that number has increased steadily in the past 40 years since Canada, Denmark, Greenland, Norway, the United States and the former U.S.S.R. signed the International Agreement on the Conservation of Polar Bears in 1973.

A federal court threw out a government proposal last month that would have designated a 187,000-square mile area of Alaska as a critical habitat for polar bears , the Daily Caller reports. The court ruled that the plan went too far."

For those who don’t know, It’s called a ‘con’ because Con artists first gain the con fidence of the person they are swindling, in this case by saying ‘we care about cuddly polar bears’. Then they lie about the fact that cuddly polar bears are disappearing (that’s called the ‘setup’), then they say ‘give us your money to save the polar bears’ (that’s called ‘fleecing’ the ‘mark’ or ‘rube’).

Undeterred by the actually-burgeoning polar bear population, Mouthpiece-of-the-State National Geographic continues to press forward with the baldfaced lie to help their masters swindle a trusting populace:

[http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com]

“Help Decelerate Polar Bears’ Rapid Decline” - “Polar bears are not souvenirs. They are an iconic, beautiful species that is rapidly disappearing.”