New Air Irregulars Video ;-)

My daughter, Nora, visited from New York and taught me how to make and edit films easily on my Apple. I used my new GoPro cameras this time. Please add comments because YouTube censored my studiously innocuous ones. If enough people will watch the video they might be unable to censor the video, too.

Thx,
Don

Nicely done Boss!..

Thanks, Andy!

Andy makes a lot of instructive films and did some very helpful ones of Carol and I.

Thanks to the folks who have left comments under the YouTube film, too. I was glad to see that it sparked Capt Azti to get his own ultralight ASAP. He and I took turns flying the little yellow airship in the video when we were field testing the aerially deployed earthpipes a few years ago–that was tons of fun and we got it right. I’m stockpiling finned, pointed earthpipes now for a major campaign in an un-named hard-target area [Image Can Not Be Found]

I visited Azti in West Virginia a couple of weeks ago so he could beef up the security on my computers and school me about security in general, which I desperately needed. That was a long but very fun and productive day.

When I posted that video on YouTube I suddenly stopped getting access to the busy, international ultralight forum on Yahoo, where a lot of people have been reading my postings. I haven’t been able to log on to any Yahoo forum successfully since May, 2002, the day I posted simple instructions for flipping death towers with simple orgonite on the Yahoo cloudbusters forum that I was administering. I was cut off from posting on my own forum, in other words. By then the agents were filing in and lining up to destroy the forum, though, which they soon did. It was another couple of years before Cassandria finally set up EW for us.

Our business website, worldwithoutparasites.com, was also hosted on Yahoo at the time and access to that site was also cut off that day. Our email account was with Earthlink and on that day all of our business correspondence started disappearing. We were in kind of a bind. An employee at earthlink suggested that I use mailtoweb.com to get my mail and then I was able to get business emails, again. DB had told us that Earthlink shares a gated facility with the NSA’s west cost HQ near Los Angeles. In those days we were still waking up to how thoroughly the NSA and CIA had taken over all of the major web businesses. Snowden is finally making an impression on the Pajama People about all of this, haha. I still know talented web techs who do mental contortions in order to confidently deny that I’ve ever been interfered with this way.

I was getting the postings of the ultralight forum in email form and I could post by answering one of those emails. I hadn’t even mentioned orgonite, yet. I’ll probably find a way to prevail [Image Can Not Be Found]

In my travels I’ve found many pilots to be receptive to the idea of dropping orgonite so this is going to catch on, eventually. Flying just for fun isn’t really enough for a lot of us, fortunately. It’s incredible fun to drop orgonite in the mountains! Only ultralight pilots can generally do it easily and accurately, not to mention economically. Many of these planes, like my little Kitfox (below), have quick folding wings and are easy to transport on a light trailer, too.

~Don