New Flying Videos

After a dozen tries I finally managed to upload this one to YouTube:

I suspect the reason this one was so hard to get online is that it includes a clip of me dropping a towerbuster over a death tower
An interesting confirmation that the NSA rats don’t want this online is that in the moment I dropped it a call was made to the local police to complain about it.

I always look before I drop and that tower is one that we busted in 2002. There was nobody in sight and the nearest residence is a mile or so distant but the complaint claimed that I had dropped a TB at a tower ten miles away. We had flipped that tower in 2002, too, and I never fly there because it’s a forested area where there’s no place to land in an emergency except the highway. If you land on a highway there will be trouble.

I think the $#!=rats wanted to scare me with that fake complaint, considering the timing. Nice confirmation, thanks NSA felons!

Here’s where it gets a bit complicated: the cop who responded to the complaint is a friend of ours and he was given the TB that the fellow claimed fell on the road. It’s one that I made recently and it wasn’t damaged, which is to say it wasn’t dropped from above and someone would have had to come into our shop to take it. These new ones are purple because we’re using a new brand of resin.

Carol and I think this was partly done as a warning to our cop friend to distance himself from us but he already knows the feds want to destroy us and wants to be a friend, anyway, so no problem.

Here’s a video I uploaded to YouTube last week and it was easy to do:

http://web.archive.org/watch?v=OEaTxlXH1IQ

I’ve mainly been experimenting with my new GoPro cameras and a remote control. In the second video I took the plane to Montana, where Carol was spending a weekend doing psychic readings for money and you can see Dooney and STevo’s house in one clip. I love flying in the mountains!

I’m gearing up for a major desert-reversal campaign in February and I’ll make a video of that.

~Don

Was not able to watch the first video on My mobile, You tube did have a message over Your plane
Though stating that “the content Owner has not made this video available on mobile but add to playlist
To watch it later on pc”
Second video, with inflight fuel refilling, was able to watch on mobile …

That purple resin can only be from extra cobalt added by the refinery, I think, in Thailand Our resin shop
Sells it to be mixed in later… .2% cobalt added leaves a slight purple color and gives a very nice quick cure
With 0 stickiness from the part of the mold exposed to air… Is common in north america for some refineries to
add wax in order to seal off the top of mold from air exposure so no stickiness if Your mixing in slightly less
Catalyst in order to allow a slower drying time so resin soaks through all metal before setting up…
Couple ears ago We were adding .4% cobalt and left a real distinct purple/pink color then would go a browny purple
Once catalyst was thoroughly mixed in…

[img:3g7k0zishttp://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad53/cabalbuster/red%20camera/th_IMG_1614.jpg"/>[/url:3g7k0zis]

When Ashland Canada mixes cobalt in turns the resin a blue color… I know this for sure cause after complaining
To them why there resin doesn’t harden properly and in Asia they mix cobalt in the salesman said they
Premix the cobalt in and the next drum arrived with a very distinct blue color and left a real nice cure…

Didn’t mean to take away from the etheric Air Force video here as it is a strong essential aspect to Our gifting
and I hope to see the number of the flying Gifters increase soon