New Site Hacked Before It's Even Launched

As some of you may know, I’ve been working on a new community / social network / blog type website for the psychics and energy sensitives to collaborate, share and work together. This whole idea was sparked by Don a little while ago, and I volunteered to take on the project.

I think many of us are longing for new tools to collaborate and share our subjective, sometimes weird and borderline crazy ideas and experiences without interfering with this website and its gifting dynamics. EW is primarily a tool to share gifting reports and inspire others to do the same so a lot of our more subjective stuff doesn’t belong here, I think. So the idea is to create a new site / community for this purpose. The project also ties in, loosely, with my “radionic” research project too… which btw is coming along pretty nicely with exciting initial reports from the testers.

I built the basic framework for the new site a couple weeks ago and was going to pick it up again yesterday to move the project forward. The whole site was finished, I just needed to input some additional content, do a bit of formatting and start gathering psychics and sensitives to “populate” the site, so to speak.

To my greatest surprise, I found the website completely destroyed, unusable. I’ve been trying to troubleshoot and identify the problem but cannot pin point it. I’m usually quite good at fixing broken code. This one is a real mystery. I’m going to start again with a fresh install shortly.

I think it’s the first time a website is effectively hacked / destroyed / taken down before it’s even launched. I will get it back up, of course, and keep you all updated.

Cassandria

Thanks for this announcement, Cassandria. Ever since you mentioned the new site I’ve been eager to promote it and our readers are probably going to come to appreciate your rather profound talent and commitment as much as I do.

Destruction of our websites and forums by the NSA is the best form of endorsement, which probably frustrates them no end. I’ll ask Captain Azti for permission to put your new site on EW’s server if you want. I mentioned you to him when I saw him in West Virginia a couple of weeks ago for an all-day, very fun and educational security tuneup. He’s kept the forum out of reach by the NSA for four years.

Snowden’s continuing survival and ‘sharing’ is probably doing more critical damage to this ‘Citadel of Evil’ than we could ever hope to do, meanwhile

On my way to see Azti I picked up an old, used Quicksilver ultralight airplane that flies and I intend to put floats on it so I can do coastal gifting more efficiently, now that our business is starting to come back to normal after two years of pretty effective assaults on it by the ancient parasitic order. I had been getting some good exposure on the big, international ultralight forum on Yahoo, which I’m only able to post on by answering the posts that show up in my email box as a digest. I mentioned the plane because on my way there I suddenly stopped getting the post digests. I bet they’ll show up in my mailbox again after posting this–I love to toy with the stupid, murderous National Security Agency in addition to working toward their exposure and destruction.

I haven’t been able to post anything on any Yahoo forum since May, 2002, when the CIA’s Yahoo locked me out. I think it was something I said: I had just posted a short report on ‘my’ yahoo cloudbuster forum about how to flip the then-new death towers with orgonite and I met Cassandria not very long after that, by the way. She had started holding well-attended public meetings in Montreal to teach people how to make orgonite. I remember that one time, as she was leaving the building after a productive day, she found a man in coveralls sticking a knife in her car’s tires, haha–another fine confirmation.

A lot of people who read EW reports are offended by our opposition to tyranny and complain to me about it. I tell them that maybe, someday, someone will start a viable orgonite forum where no mention of opposition to tyranny is made. They’re invariably devotees of theosophy dogma in its myriad, pretty but stinky incarnations. They all tell me that opposing tyrants actually empowers them. It’s been fourteen years since Carol and I committed to taking down this parasitic corporate order and nobody has come forward to set up a feel-good orgonite forum but the bad guys are obviously losing, so maybe that’s a confirmation that it’s worthwhile to oppose the ancient rule of parasites. I tell my critics, by the way, that if I had never lived the bad guys would still be losing on account of simple, rising human awareness, which sort of generates personal accountability. Have you noticed that discernment is actually becoming fashionable, now? [Image Can Not Be Found] The Chinese and Russian gov’ts are the only powerful ones who seem to notice that people are getting smarter and so are taking steps to hang onto power a little longer by becoming nicer. The Evil Axis (US/UK/Israel) are actually getting stupider in the face of this phenomenon, though UK prudently did an abrupt about-face on the eve of their/our invasion of Syria. Some say Brit troops are already invading on the sly but we’ll soon see, thanks to the internet.

Those of us on EW who are the more committed etheric warriors are generally those of us who have lost the most to the corporate order in a personal way. Nobody’s imitating me; they simply also find this forum to be a useful instrument for channeling righteous anger in a productive way. Jane Ngugi in Uganda, for instance, is already on fire to spread orgonite throughout Uganda the way it’s being done in Kenya, for instance, and it’s only been a month since she was nearly murdered in a Saudi jail for ‘trespassing’ on public property (read: flipping death towers).

I also note to my critics that someone whose child has been molested by a pedophile will oppose pedophelia while most of the Pajama People with theosophy conditioning can be counted on to defend pedophiles. I’ve seen this personally when I helped convict a confessed pedophile, years ago, right when he was preparing to move to pedophile heaven: Mexico. Theosophy-programmed masses in the West defend the corporate order and I think this delays the enemy’s demise a bit. The rule of the corporate order is exactly like the behavior of the pedophiles who murder children but, fortunately, it’s getting harder and harder for theosophy-programmed, enabling Westerners to ‘om-out’ in the face of it.

Thanks, again, Cassandria! I know your blog effort will be successful. I suppose EW is technically a blogsite, since it’s an invitation-only effort, but there’s a crying need for a forum-sort of effort to represent what the psychics are doing, some of which would only be a distraction here.

Anyone who throws open a forum for public participation is going to be overrun by an army of paid and programmed agents of destruction, at least until Texas secedes and the domino effect around the globe destroys the corporate order’s parasitic political powerbase --on that blessed day it will again be possible in the developed countries to have a public discussion that isn’t interrupted and destroyed by ‘change agents.’ Spending time in the third world teaches us that dysfunctional public discussions are not natural occurrences but are intentional and universal in the West.

~Don

Don,
I emailed Cassandria soon after she posted this with an offer to help. She has yet to respond…

–Azti

She’s living & working on a sailboat in the Caribbean, Capitan, so might not be online for now but she’ll get back to you shortly, I’m sure. If she didn’t receive your email I’ll ask her to mention that, here, since reporting specific NSA hacker crimes is worthwhile and productive --no need to worry, since she’s a happy warrior.

~Don

We are in touch now… all is good

–Azti