NSA Mystery Barge Sanfran

http://business.financialpost.com/2013/ … =ba9f-3a88

Yes, the media talking head told me that the antennae on top were ‘a row of flagpoles’. I told a friend of mine ‘nothing secret is wholesome’.

neo’s work well in tbs as its got to be a metal barge [Image Can Not Be Found]

I see something interesting written on the side of the barge in the close up shot. It says “BAL 0001”. As many know “Baal” is another name for Satan.

Coincidence?

Mike

Yes, you know, Baal, Lord of the Air – whom Verizon, your helpful ‘cell phone’ company, is talking about in their ‘Rule the Air’ campaign. It’s why there’s a Nike ‘Air’. It’s why there was a Chevy Bel-Air (B’el/Baal Air), et al.

The media talking head also told me ‘it’s a google glass store!’, failing to dig into why another one is parked up in rural Maine.

BAL in this case on the ship register is attributed to the fact that those barges are registered to “By AND Large”(BAL) LLC. A Google acquisition group.

Also Google has patents for sea based data centers, including one that is self powered by sea water moving through plates or something;
https://www.google.com/patents/US7525207

Probably just a giant publicity stunt by Google to gain attention, and marketing power. Given all of that, I assume all of this sorts of technology have been weaponized, generally speaking. But a few TB’s tossed in the water around these should be plenty fine to do the trick… Cool

Yes would work fine tll it’s moved hence the magnets [Image Can Not Be Found]

Well yes of course, there’s always a “legit” reason for the satanic acronym. plausible deniability is standard.

Mike

Why there’s another swanky, floating, antennae-I-mean-flagpole-lined “luxury gadget store” parked way up in rural Maine was not expounded upon:

“SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) – Google’s mysterious floating barge on San Francisco Bay will feature luxury showrooms and a party deck for the tech giant to market Google Glass and other gadgets to invitation-only clients, multiple sources told KPIX 5.”

Fake us-vs-them, Punch-and-Judy-level posturing as they park the S.S. NSA in San Francisco harbor – with another unexplainedly stashed up in Maine:

"Google has expressed outrage following a report that the US National Security Agency (NSA) has hacked its data links. An executive at Google said it was not aware of the alleged activity, adding there was an “urgent need for reform”.

Well yes of course, there’s always a “legit” reason for the satanic acronym. plausible deniability is standard.

Mike

Correct, but remember confirmation bias.

Also this reality is largely a construct, and our minds are a firewall for the construct. If you look for something, you will find it in most cases. You can test this… When you buy a new car, that model suddenly overtakes your awareness, and suddenly half of the cars you see on the road are now that model. That’s your brain accepting that into the firewall rules. You can test this explicitly by thinking of blue cars, visualizing them, and within a day or two it will seem like half of the cars you see – are blue. This is how someone that thinks white vans are following him, will suddenly see white vans at every location.

I don’t want to go into all of the reality construct stuff. But I will say one way I ‘parse’ the wishful thinking, and confirmation bias out is I do whatever I do without any expectation of anything… For example I will toss a TB out somewhere, not expecting anything, and merely ‘observe’ because I know if I expect things, I will likely see/find them. Given orgonite, and crystals, and especially compressed crystals enhance intention, it’s pretty safe to become an observer…

That’s not to deny your subjective reality of course, to which I entirely respect. It’s merely to state a potential of the objective reality to consider.

More fake us-vs-them, Punch-and-Judy-level posturing to cover the fact that they are hand-in-glove:

“Google builds mystery barges: among the theories, a way to avoid NSA probes”

What percentage of people are onto us? What percentage are buying the ‘gigantic retail stores with flagpoles’ story? Get a poll out there:

“Tell CNET what you think the odd-looking structure atop the barge might be? A Google Glass store? A floating data center? Or something more nefarious?”

“When you buy a new car, that model suddenly overtakes your awareness, and suddenly half of the cars you see on the road are now that model. That’s your brain accepting that into the firewall rules. You can test this explicitly by thinking of blue cars, visualizing them, and within a day or two it will seem like half of the cars you see – are blue”

Missed this earlier but are You telling Me this works the same way with blue holes in the sky above a particular
Orgonite creation c/b etc?

Guys, unproductive personal debates like this one tend to drive readers from EW, which is why I don’t participate in them and also why I ask people, here, to focus mainly on gifting reports, to avoid personal confrontations and to otherwise share genuinely empowering data, preferably in the miscellaneous section. It’s the same reason that I ask people to avoid airing personal dogma. Keeping EW streamlined, this way, has helped us build a fine reputation on the web.

Thx,
Don

Sorry Don, My bad [Image Can Not Be Found]
Please accept My humblest apologies….

It struck me this weekend that these ‘mystery barges’ might be a dramatic confirmation of the fact that land-based DOR generation equipment is completely vulnerable to being rendered inoperative/flipped in polarity to a POR-generation status by simple, inexpensive orgonite devices. With CERN being just one dramatic example. And so they are scrambling to get something deployed that can be moved about in the water.

The ‘it’s a fancy store!’ and ‘those are flagpoles!’ ruses may signal that the cover stories such as ‘oh, that’s just weather radar !’ and ‘those are just cell phone towers !’ are wearing thin. Parking some new behemoth announced as a ‘secret radar device’ next to an urban center would have the small-but-highly-capable percentage of the population who have awakened to the whole situation quickly taking action, distruting $3 TBs. It’s almost as pathetic as how they try to make cell towers look like trees. No one is fooled, it doesn’t make the neighborhood ‘look nice’, and is insulting to the trees.

If the S.S. NSA and her sister ships are for the purpose I have surmised it is cheering to note that there is significant reportage re: cetaceans moving marine-deployed orgonite about to where it is needed most. And, so, thus, such a new, water-based strategy would not work for them, either. But then everything the Ill-Intended does these days has an air of the Maginot Line about it. In WWII, the French built a hugely expensive line of state-of-the-art fortifications, called the Maginot Line. In Belgium, do I recall? The Germans simply drove right around them.

Re: the Mystery Barges, I have subjectively concluded they are not fancy retail stores, and that the arrays on the top are not flagpoles.

Google also used to surprise us with amazing synchronicity and filming silphs that, like this one in the photo from Saint-Esprit looking at the massif in France near the Mary of Magdala cave is, [Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]