Orgonite in mainstream media

Hi folks,

Here in Holland, as in most European countries, free newspapers (‘Metro’ for ex.) are handed out in railway and bus stations, much like nazi propaganda in Germay at the time. Today however, an article on page three features chemtrails, and there is even a story about someone who tells about her chembuster! The word ‘orgonite’ is not mentionned, but it sure makes my day! Incredible!

http://www.spitsnet.nl/nieuws.php/1/3087/online/met_het_hoofd_in_de_wolken.html?p=home%20links,5/a&gt);

Best

Dirk

It is interesting to see how and when orgonite gets into the mainstream media!

There has been a trend of honey bees dying in the U.S. lately, and some researchers are speculating about the effects of EMFs on the bees. Shall keep you posted.

It’s going to hit big time. Watch this.

Please send over the Love over here throughout the day it is much much needed and appreciated, as we push this forward in ways never experienced before.

With Love,

Steeve

Will be sending Love all over… looks like something is building up… how exciting!

Love out my hands, my chest, and my ears…

This seems to be a mainstream newspaper as well… in english this time.

tenerifenews.com/cms/front_content.php?client=1&lang=1&idcat=8&idart=5907

Seems like the stuff is hitting the fan for them, now… good.

Dirk

Thanks for posting about the article, Dirk! It’s very nice that the article was informative, rather than critical.

In case some of our readers don’t know, Meta Kumer, in Slovenia, has been positively featured in print and broadcast media in Slovenia for her cloudbusters. She’s posted that, here, but it was over a year ago.

Georg Ritschl in South Africa has also been featured in national media for his work.

Carol and I were interviewed on a couple of international broadcasts, some years ago, one of which caught the attention of our friend and gifting associate, Dr Paul Batiibwe, in Uganda, who is the first Black African to have built a cloudbuster. He posts as DrP, here.

Jeff Rense attacked this unorganized network repeatedly on his website and on his syndicated radio show during December, '93, and January, '94, but stopped doing all of that kind of suddenly, after his residential property was gifted. Trevor Constable was a guest assailant on a couple of those programs.

Constable, who has done a lot of good work with Reich’s version of the cloudbuster, is a friend of Ken Adachi, who coined the term, ‘chembuster’ for our invention, the orgonite cloudbuster. I wish I had a nickel for every time I had to explain to enquirers, in email, that ‘chembuster’ is a misnomer for this device, especially since it does so much more than simply disable chemtrails. Ken told us that he didn’t want to ‘offend Trevor Constable’ by using our term. Of course, Dr Reich’s name has been coming up in a positive vein in public, more and more, since this network started spreading six years ago. Before that, I think the sewer rats figured that they’d erased that phenomenal pioneer from human awareness and otherwise caused him to be damned by association with crackpots, cultists and noissome academic chestpounders.

Did you know that there are federal laws prohibiting the sale and use of orgone-related technology? Can you imagine what would happen to the US Government if these sly traitors tried to enforce any of that on us? I’m not sure whether they made those laws before or after they murdered Dr Reich. I ought to publish them, though, just for a kick.

Steeve and all, I want your radionics efforts to succeed beyond your imaginings but please, please keep your posted references in a rational and specific context, okay? I think it’s the only way, in the long run, to gain the respect and attention of intelligent folks. I like to believe that the readers of EW are stable and intelligent, not sycophants or sensationalists. The reason this grassroot network continues to expand is because everything we do, though sometimes seemingly miraculous, is understandable and explainable rather than mystifying and abstruse. You, Steeve, are very good at explaining this stuff to an audience, I noticed when you gave that talk in Ottawa, three years ago.

You guys clearly have the potential ability to wrest radionics from the grip of the irrationalists, self-seekers and sensationalists who are now discrediting it by association. This is exactly what we’ve been doing for Dr Reich’s reputation, so the pioneers in radionics, including Dr Ruth Drown, who approached that science and art with their rational faculties fully engaged, deserve the same respect, don’t you think?

If you want to insert your radionics references in a thread, for instance, as you’ve done here, please explain to our readers what you’re doing, and why. I hope you can show that it’s being done in the context of the thread’s subject matter. I also assume that if you’re going to help someone or even to support someone’s thread with what might seem like nonsequiturs, you’ve first extended the courtesy of having gotten his/her expressed permission to do so.

For the record, if you want to post some of your radionics references in my threads, you’re very welcome to do so under the stated conditions, above.

~Don

This is an OCR scan of a photocopy that a friend just sent me from the UK.

Whilst not mentioning Orgonite; this excerpt from an article in The Observer (a British Sunday broadsheet) does say something about Chemtrails and HAARP.

It came from a little booklet included in the Observer Magazine which I believe was called something like ‘The Observer Book of the Weather’ although subsequent searches of their website ttp://observer.guardian.co.uk/magazine//font&gt); proved fruitless.

Unfortunately the article seems to be designed to ridicule the idea that Chemtrails are being sprayed and that there is anything sinister about HAARP but the fact that it made it into such a high profile publication is noteworthy in itself.

Who is controlling our weather?
Where weather goes, conspiracy theorists follow. Scott Stevens, a popular meteorologist for Idaho television station KPVT News Channel Six, is a leading proponent of the surprisingly well-publicized theory that the Japanese mafia, the Yakuza, armed with a Russian-made electromagnetic generator, created Hurricane Katrina in a bid to avenge the bombing of Hiroshima in the Second World War. Stevens began questioning traditional meteorological practices in 2004 after an unusual cold front swept into Idaho from Montana. ‘I just got sick to my stomach because these clouds were unnatural,’ Stevens says. ‘I was left trying to forecast the intent of some organization rather than the weather of this planet.’ When Katrina appeared in 2005, its extraordinary power, combined with its Russian-sounding name, convinced Stevens of the terrifying truth. The weatherman has since quit his job to devote himself to uncovering the conspiracy full-time. ‘There’s a chess game going on in the sky,’ he says. "It affects every one of us’.

Today’s weather is brought to you by…
The University of Alaska. In a 3 3-acre, fenced-in lot in Alaska, 180 radio towers point to the sky. Welcome to the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP. Jointly funded by the US Air Force, Navy and the University of Alaska, HAARP’s arctic facility is intended for ‘upper atmospheric and solar-terrestrial ’research’. This means bombarding the ionosphere with extremely high-powered radio signals. With its isolated location, abstruse mission statement and snappy acronym, HAARP is a conspiracy theorist’s wet dream.
The New World Order Airplane contrails – those stark, dissembling white lines that cut across the sky – are not all alike. A number of these contrails are, in fact, ‘chemtrails’ laden with chemical or bio¬logical agents systematically dumped at high altitude in order to modify the weather and control minds. How can you tell normal con¬trails from evil chemtrails? According to conspiracy theorist Jeff Rense, chemtrails are ‘much thicker, extend across the sky, and are often laid down in varying patterns of Xs, tic-tac-toe grids, cross-hatched and parallel lines’. The culprits, says Rense, are those peren¬nial human overlords, the New World Order. But why is this secre¬tive body of powerful men doing this to us? Apparently, it’s to ‘reduce the world’s population to a support level for the “Elite”’.

Terrorists:
When former US Secretary of Defense William Cohen addressed a conference on Terrorism and Weapons of Mass Destruc¬tion in 1997, he described how some countries are already engaged in ‘an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves… there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations’. Cohen never extrapolated on his statement He left that to the conspiracy theorists.

In the movie, Stranger Than Fiction, there is a scene in which, if you look closely, there appears to be a pyramidal HHG on a side table next to a sofa, and also on that table the lamp looks mighty like a PW.