By Sterling D. Allen
Apr 4, 2009, 20:05

Environment/Science Last Updated: Apr 4th, 2009 – 20:08:35

Person Developing Magnetic Motor Intimidated by MIB
By Sterling D. Allen
Apr 4, 2009, 20:05 Email this article
Printer friendly page

Mylow’s lawyer brings MIB guy who takes his motor and papers
Mylow’s lawyer brought an unidentified, intimidating man with him last night, taking his motor, all his papers, leaving him with a note of warning – only to return the items this morning. Mylow defiantly posts another video, calling it his last.
by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
Copyright © 2009

Mylow’s replication of Howard Johnson’s magnet motor. April 3, 2009.

YouTube user, MYLOW121363 (Mylow) has stirred up the free energy community in the past couple of weeks with his numerous videos of a rotating all-magnet motor based on Howard Johnson’s “Stonehenge” model. I’ve been in touch with him to help him in his desire to open source his set-up, which appears to be the first successful replication of Johnson’s technology in the three decades since Johnson first announced his device.

If you’re not up-to-date on the saga, feel free to see our replication project at http://MylowMagnetMotor.com

Before getting on a flight this morning to come home from a recent speaking tour, I sent out a flash message to my mailing lists that Mylow phoned me this morning, distraught and very scared.

He said that last night his lawyer, who he was expecting, unexpectedly brought with him a man in a dark suit and briefcase, who looked and acted very intimidating.

They ended up taking his motor, all his papers, and left him with a note warning him to not say anything about this or to tell anyone or to post any more videos but said that it was in his best interest to just leave it alone. Mylow said the paper they provided him with said something about the technology possibly disrupting society.

The suit never identified himself, but asked Mylow how he got this to work, to which Mylow defiantly replied that he would not tell him.

His attorney kept reassuring him that it had to be this way and urged him to not resist.

Mylow said they were taking all kinds of video and photographs of the motor and of his papers, including the drawings he made back when he was a high school student.

Then they picked everything up and took it with them, without an explanation.

He said he had called the police, but they took a long time to arrive, not getting there until some ten minutes after his lawyer and the suit left.

As he told me about some of this in his first call this morning, I advised him to not go into fear, but to send them love and to not let them scare him. Nevertheless, Mylow was extremely rattled and cut the call short.

I got on the phone to some of my associates and was recommended that Mylow press charges because a criminal act was carried out against him.

Mylow then phoned back and said that his wife just called him and said that the lawyer and the guy brought all the stuff back in a box. Mylow told me he was returning home.

As Mylow had instructed her, when they showed up, she called the police, who came right over, but the guy in the suit told the police something, and they then turned things around and said that Mylow could be the one in trouble if he didn’t comply.

The suit told Mylow, with the Attorney’s concurrence, something to the effect: “Don’t say anything about this. Just let it drop. It’s ‘just a toy’; keep it that way. Don’t post any more videos on YouTube.”

When I talked to Mylow again a little while later, before I had to get on my 7:35 am Pacific flight, he told me that he intends to keep the work going forward. “The spirit of Howard Johnson [inspires] me, and I’m going to bring this forward.”

When I phoned the Chicago Police Department, the guy I was talking to was very impatient with me as I had to pull over to get my computer out to look up Mylow’s address. He told me that they had not received any calls from that address since January. I presume that the suit was able to dust off the these tracks they would have otherwise left.

I’m not accusing these guys of tapping phones, but I find it curious that the lawyer and the suit returned the items quite shortly after Mylow phoned me this morning to tell me what had happened. I should also mention that in another phone call I had with Pmmtester who has been screening Mylow’s emails for him, that I was going to place a call to the Chicago Police department, but then had to postpone that as I was getting out to my car from the Salt Lake City International Airport. It was at least an hour before I tried again and talked to the above-mentioned agent.

I later saw the following email he had sent to me this morning at 7:53 am Central:
dear friend device moved to secured local i am been told that it would be in my best interest not to show this to the public. lawer came with some stranger i dont know. my house phone are tap! i will call you
this is to much for me to handle replicate as to the way i have describe look at the pictures in that mag the secrete is in the pictures.i never new that this would work they want me to stop!!!.they took pictures and films.they left and told me to stop.sorry ………but my life come first…………………………………………. they know.
When I talked to Mylow after his lunch hour, he was quite distraught over all this – very disheartened. Here he was, just trying to help, and they do this. He’s also expressed a number of times to me his disgust at the negativity that he finds by a few people (including Omnibus, Paul Lowrance) over on the Overunty.com forum, where he would have thought he would have gotten more support. His twin brother’s skepticism and lack of accepting this motor, even though he’s seen it in person, has also weighed heavily on him.

All in all, these things have apparently taken a heavy toll on Mylow.

Nevertheless, true to the spirit of his word, he posted a final video this evening at around 9:30 pm Mountain. I happened see it immediately after it was posted. I’d not checked all day, and I thought to go see if he might have something up. It showed “0” views. Now, about 1.5 hours later, there are already 300 views.

(7:47 minutes)
howard johnson magnetic motor – new stator magnet set up LAST VIDEO I WILL POST. (YouTube; by MYLOW121363; April 03, 2009)

[Previous description is as follows (removed because of a glitch in the recording)]

howard johnson magnetic motor – NOT A SELF STARTER .new stator setup sorry no glass table will not continue this project i am not responsible what others do to make some thing like this i am not asking for any credet or any other thing.if you can make this work better then i i wish you luck this want easy for me and my wife to my brother you are they must sciptcal person in the world and i repsect your comments and advice if it wasnt for you i would of gave up.thank you everyone for opening up my eyes to the real world.have fun all and be responsible. (YouTube; by MYLOW121363; April 04, 2009)

There is no vocal commentary from him like there was in his previous videos, just the audio on, so you see and hear the motor running quietly, with the rotor turning. Though it runs slowly, it does actually speed up at the beginning, as he had apparently just started it before turning on the camera.

When I phoned him after seeing this new video, he said that when he tried to move the stator magnet closer it goes too fast and the rotor magnets begin to come unglued and are thrown off.

Note that the rotor magnet arrangement here is different than for the weaker iron magnet he was using before. As mentioned yesterday, with the new alnico magnet (HS811N) that he received from me on Wednesday, he’s had to rearrange the rotor magnets into seven sets of seven and one set of six, with a larger gap between the last set of six and the first set of seven.

He told me that previously he was playing with the larger stator magnet I sent him (HS90), that he had to do the rotor in sets of 5 and 2 and 3, with varying gaps between them to get it to work. He described it as "violently strong," saying that it "flew apart."

As he mused over the situation or predicament he’s gotten into, he wondered what Howard Johnson might be thinking, looking over this. He said he planned to make a trip to his graveside and pay him his respects. “I don’t want anything in return for this. I just want people to know what a genius Howard Johnson is.” But in the same breath, he remarked how “simple” the design is.

“Once you’ve made this, you can take it apart and put it back together again.” He compared it to coming up with a recipe for a good pie. “You won’t forget the ingredients.”

In all the reading he’s been doing on Howard Johnson’s work, he thinks there is “something going on at the atomic level”. Again he commented on how very cold the stator magnet was as the motor was spinning. He said the thermometer he had used yesterday showing a diminished temperature (13 degrees) of the stator magnet a couple minutes after he had stopped the motor, was one you put in your mouth. It has a digital readout, showing either F or C.

I encouraged to take a little breather, but to not give up on the project, as it is just beginning and will surely bring forth lots of fruit. Drawing from an analogy he brought up, I compared it to childbirth. Labor might not be fun, but once the baby is out, it will all be worth while.

I am actually surprised that others haven’t yet been able to replicate this. I guess the magnet sourcing issue has proven a fairly significant impediment.

I’m working on an instruction manual that I had hoped would be done today, but it may take yet another day or so. As I see it, this really is a very simple system – so easy a Junior High student could build it. Once we get some demand going, I’m guessing that the materials could be obtained for less than $100.

This is going to get real exciting as more people start reporting what combinations give the best results, how to get more torque, what materials are optimal, what materials don’t work. A brand new industry is about to be launched into the public’s awareness and participation. We don’t need the government or angel investors to bring this forward. This can be brought forth through a grassroots effort.

#

(From two weeks ago.)

Mylow’s replication of the Howard Johnson magnetic motor (YouTube originally posted by MYLOW12136; March 17, 2009)

Open Source Site
• MYLOW’s Magnetic Motor based on Howard Johnson’s Design – YouTube user “Mylow” of Chicago has apparently successfully replicated and is now open sourcing the late Howard Johnson’s all-magnet motor, Stonehenge model, that Johnson worked on in the early 1980s to demonstrate to the U.S. Patent Office. (PESWiki; March 18, 2009)

Other Stories of Relevance

• Amazing new energy invention confiscated: Could transform energy generation worldwide – A new energy revolution is brewing thanks to open source technology. A determined inventor just recently created a magnetic motor which appears to run… (Examiner; April 3, 2009)

• Mylow Gets His All-Magnet Motor Running Again – Mylow has received the alnico magnets I sent him. He said one of them worked so well that the centripetal force of rotation made some of the rotor magnets fly off. (PESN; April 1, 2009)

• How Mylow Replicated Howard Johnson’s Magnet Motor – Story of how a garage tinkerer’s 30-years of persistence finally paid off in replicating one of the first publicly announced all-magnet motors. He doesn’t seem to realize how much of his own inventiveness came to bear. (PESN; March 20, 2009)

• 3/23 Interview with Mylow about his Magnet Motor – Last night, Sterling D. Allan conducted a live, 1-hour interview with Mylow. Al Witherspoon, former associate of Howard Johnson who saw that motor running, called in, expressing his approval of Mylow’s model and open source approach. (FreeEnergyNow; March 23, 2009)

• Al Witherspoon on Howard Johnson, Famous Magnet Motor Inventor – Al has been a neighbor, friend and associate of Howard Johnson since 1978, when he first witnessed his all-magnet motor running, until Jan. 2008 when Johnson passed away. (PESN; March 27, 2009)
See also
• Mylow Magnetic Motor – project page at PESWiki.com
• Howard Johnson Magnetic Motor – index at PESWiki.com
• Howard Johnson Motor – index at FreeEnergyNews.com
• Magnet Motors – index at PESWiki.com
• Galactic Sea of Energy – index at PESWiki.com
• More Stories by Sterling D. Allan

All writings by members of AbundantHope are copyrighted by
©2005-2008 AbundantHope – All rights reserved
Detailed explanation of AbundnatHope’s Copyright’s are found here

Top of Page

Environment/Science
Latest Headlines
Person Developing Magnetic Motor Intimidated by MIB

Science of the Organism & Sustainable Systems Implications for Agricultural Policies

Development and Evolution Revisited

Epigenetic Inheritance through Sperm Cells, the Lamarckian Dimension in Evolution

World’s Most Powerful Laser has the Energy of a Hydrogen Bomb

Ready, set, blow: British steam car sets out to break 100-year-old land-speed record

Basic Seed Saving

Holy Shit!! LOOK at the Magnetosphere

The Planet of half-evolved apes!

90% CT Bats Are GONE! –

Plan a Victory Garden and Help Create the World in which You Live

Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

The Zeitgeist Movement: Orientation Presentation

India Failing to Control Open Defecation Blunts Nation’s Growth

Cuba’s urban gardens

Permaculture & Sustainable & Resilient Communities

A Low Impact Woodland Home

Permaculture Today: Greening the Desert