Photo From ICCF-18

photo from ICCF-18

image missing

Would be great to hear about this conference in the first person!

Carlos

About fifteen years ago Motorola Corporation was marketing a water heater that evidently used cold fusion rather than electricity [Image Can Not Be Found] and I wonder why they did that and why they apparently stopped.

As a rule, I think, one has to connect with legitimate inventors in order to get real news about free energy and there are LOTS of inventors who have succeeded but hesitate to publicize because they want to survive. I see that even theabhakingdom.com apparently went to ground and they were giving away the information for their free energy tech. Most inventors are loathe to give away their secrets but I’m sure that giving it away is the safer way and also pretty much ensures a fair market share for the inventor, too, if he/she is at all streetsmart.

The conferences are usually a bunch of silly, lettered people (employed by corporations) who just want to talk about it instead of doing or showing anything useful. This noise probably serves to discredit what’s being done more quietly.

~Don

Some scientists are working for the benefit of the planet i think.
An excerpt from:
http://coldfusionnow.org/what-is-cold-fusion/

Cold fusion describes a form of energy generated when hydrogen interacts with various metals like nickel and palladium. Cold fusion is a field of condensed matter nuclear science CMNS, and is also called low-energy nuclear reactions LENR, lattice-assisted nuclear reactions LANR, nickel-hydrogen exothermic reactions Ni-H, and quantum fusion.
that’s the first paragraph from the article…an interesting read. The rascals are going to have a hard time keeping this down.

Yes, I agree. There is too much disclosure from too many sources now, regarding LENR tech. I do not believe they can suppress this now short of plunging us into a global war of annihilation, and the Chinese and Russians aren’t going to pallor that…

On another note, I am VERY curious to find out the effects of Orgonite on LENR reactions… I wonder if the Deflation folks have checked?

–Azti

I think they don’t keep this invention hidden because it requires fuel! Nickel to be exact, expect nickel prices to rise…
Real free energy devices are ones that require no fuel

Water (HHO) devices if well made require almost no fuel/water, because the end outcome of the combustion of HHO is water, it’s a self perpetuating loop.
Perpetual magnetic motors are almost maintenance free, they just require a re-magnetisation of the magnets once a century of so…

E-Cat on the other hand requires special isotopes of nickel, so there’s still a way to make money out of that one…
Still not complaining [Image Can Not Be Found] It’s hundred times better than petrol engines, whether it’s pollution or energy production efficiency!