Photo Of Chemspray-plane Interior!

Andy Schwarm
05 Feb 2008 17:34
Subject: Photo Of Chemspray-plane Interior!
I got this photo and the following copy in an email today, thought I’d share…

Cheers,

Andy

THE CIA FRONT…EVERGREEN AIR…located at PINAL AIRPARK-MARANA ARIZONA…a LONGTIME CIA/NSA SECRET FACILITY FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS…is the PRIME MODIFICATION CENTER THAT MODIFIES A WIDE RANGE OF AIRCRAFT TYPES TO CONDUCT THE “COVERT” CHEMTRAIL SPRAY OPERATIONS THAT BEGAN OVER THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES IN NOVEMBER OF 1998…PRIOR TO THIS…SELECTED AREAS OF THE U.S. HAD CHEMTRAIL OPERATIONS TO TEST ALL THE TECHNOLOGY EMPLOYED IN THESE CHEMTRAIL SPRAY OPERATIONS AND TO DETERMINE THE OPERATING PARAMENTERS RELATED TO AIRCRAFT PERFORMANCE ENVELOPES AND OPTIMUM ATMOSPHERIC CONDITONS…ONCE THIS WAS ACCOMPLISED….THE NATIONWIDE PROGRAM BEGAN AND IS BEING CONDUCTED UNDER MORE THAN ONE PROGRAM CODE NAME…THE 2 PROGRAM CODE NAMES MOST OFTEN DISCUSSED ARE “OPERATION CLOVER LEAF” and “OPERATION RAINDANCE”….WITHIN MONTHS OF THE OPERATION OVER THE UNITED STATES BEGINNING…CHEMTRAIL SPRAY OPERATIONS BEGAN OVER WIDE PARTS OF DOZENS OF COUNTRIES WITH THE MOST NOTABLE EXCEPTION BEING CHINA……

Tim White,Viet Nam Vet(USAF),Concerned Citizen

A CHEMTRAIL EXPOSER AND WHISTLEBLOWER SINCE THE FIRST DAY OF CHEMTRAILING THE SKIES OVER DENVER….MID NOVEMBER 1998……….
Notice sign on wall with yellow/black stripes around it says “sprayer 1”.
THIS IS SCARY & CONFIRMS WHAT WE ALL KNEW ALL ALONG!!!

crescent
10 Feb 2008 09:19
Subject: Re: Photo Of Chemspray-plane Interior!
Within this topic, I received this link to the “Cloud Appreciation Society website, this is from the 'Contrails” section…

The image is not showing up in the preview, so please click on the link:
http://www.cloudappreciationsociety…?showimage=2714

The website http://www.cloudappreciationsociety.org has hundreds of photos of HAARP and chem skies, amusing explanations and comments also.
Regards,
Al

Don Croft
10 Feb 2008 13:12
Subject: Re: Photo Of Chemspray-plane Interior!
My brother-in-law, in the days when he was still gifting, managed to get a guided tour of that Evergreen Air (CIA air force) facility by telling the operations manager that he sells fire extinguishers and would like to make a bid to supply the base.

He didn’t take any photos but he saw plenty of spew tech in those hangars.

You can see a lot of the unmarked white spewjets on the ground at that airbase when you drive from Phoenix to Tucson.

You can see them, too, at the airfield of Kingman, Arizona, which is close to Las Vegas and probably connected underground with that gargantuan underground base complex north of Las Vegas.

Nine years ago, when the chemtrail program was suddenly overwhelmingly omnipresent and obvious (to the few who were not sufficiently programmed not to look up) throughout all of the industrialized countries (except Russia, apparently), I saw a lot of those white jets at the Miami International Airport. A couple years later, when Carol and I were in the Bahamas, some folks told us that there was such an uproar among the populace after a few chemtrail sorties in 1999 made most people sick with respiratory illness that the chemtrail assaults abruptly stopped, there. I got a kick out of how the Bahamians recognized what was happening so fast. I also get a kick out of how almost nobody in America ‘saw’ chemtrails in those days but that only the harmless remnants are now visible to many who are addicted to the Chicken Little disinfo sites Cool

You can see a massive-scale spewjet assembly line at Mojave Airfield, though you’ll need binoculars to see how the British and American passenger jets–all makes and models of passenger jets–are transmuted into unmarked spewplanes over hundreds of acres. It’s funny how thety do it out in the open. That airfield is close to Edwards Air Farce Base and the even vaster underground complex at that huge dry lakebed nearby. A string of U/G bases line US 395 from there all the way up to Northern California. That route is an earthpipe gifter’s paradise Cool and Carol and I only scratched the surface, so to speak, on our many gifting sorties on that road.

I get nasty emails from devotees of the Chicken Little sites about my claim that the chemtrail program was essentially neutralized by thousands of orgonite cloudbusters by mid-2002. I just got an email accusing me of being a hypocrite by posting ‘Photo fo Chemnspray-plane Inbterior!’ I offered to the fellow that I didn’t post that, also that I discourage sensationalism, here, but I don’t censor anyone’s post unless it’s personally abusive, blatantly fear-mongering or otherwise very contrary to the purpose of this board effort, which is to inform and empower our readers in a constructive way.

I encourage our participants to not only consider the more obvious content of their offerings on EW but to also consider how our readers will see their offerings, which is a more subtle consideration, of course.

The best postings, here, are the ones that report gifting efforts and confirmations and the ones that demonstrate the feasibility of tossing energy in a timely way at the world odor’s predators. There’s a continual risk that less relevant postings will eclipse the more substantive ones, in which case our readers will assume that EW is just another wheel-spinning internet chatterbox.

You can see how a whole lot of posts might concern a fairly inconsequential subject but that the truly historic and empowering reports, like Georg’s reversal of the vast Kalahari and Namib Deserts and recognition in the Swiss and Slovenian media of orgonite’s potential, get very little comment.

~Don