Protests In Brazil

As Portuguese we have been getting some news about these big protests in Brazil.
I’m naturally skeptical of “facebook revolutions” but it is very interesting some elements of this.

For instance, at least a big part of the protesters seem to be against specific laws related to corruption.
One of these laws would take away the powers of the High Court to decide on whether a law is constitutional or not and give those powers to the parlament – basically give it to themselves.
The politicians also want to make a law that would forbid the State (district attorney) to make investigations and many big corruption investigations and convictions of recent years have been born of this, also involving big politicians. The biggest investigation actually involved Lula, their previous president, but it didn’t quite go far with him because he was still president then. That would mean the police getting exclusive competence for making investigations.

Another part of the protests is about the pharaonic expenses with making stadiums etc for the 2014 world cup.
Most interestingly at least one protester goup has yesterday suspended demonstrations in part because they noticed they were being played by “moles” who ended up getting into violence and making the whole group look bad.

I think Brazil is some ways is like Africa. When the dam starts to break… it’s a LOT of water [Image Can Not Be Found]
I keep in mind Brazil is a hotbed for the SS, of course. But I do believe there’s genuine will for change against the injustice in that country, the most obvious being the deep divide between rich and poor – or in other words, the parasitic nature of their system, which unlawfully concentrates resources in the hands of certains interests and forgets the Brazilians. Let’s hope they’re all smart enough not to to let themselves be fooled.

At this point it would seem the Brazilian goverment wants to smother it by making more concessions.

this is a news piece that mentions the “moles” (in Portuguese)
http://www.publico.pt/mundo/noticia/movimento-passe-livre-diz-que-nao-vai-deixar-de-sair-as-ruas-1598104:3aea0tyn
Carlos

This news piece from yesterday states it better:

———–
Siqueira, de 38 anos, professor de Música e activista do MPL desde 2006, explicou que as agressões a militantes de partidos políticos na manifestação de quinta-feira, em São Paulo e noutras cidades, também motivaram o grupo a tomar essa decisão.

“Mesmo que sejamos contra a política de transporte duma prefeitura do Partido dos Trabalhadores (PT), achamos que o PT deve ter total garantia de participar nas manifestações públicas”, disse Siqueira à Folha de São Paulo.

Segundo o MPL, desde a manifestação de terça-feira, grupos de direita (não se sabe se organizados ou não) levaram às ruas cartazes e reivindicações que não representam o MPL, o que gerou preocupação entre os activistas daquele movimento, pois “distorce a iniciativa”.
———–

English:
———–
Siqueira, 38 years old, music teacher and MPL [Movimento Passe Livre group] activist, explained that the violence against supporters of political parties on thursday’s demonstrantion, in São Paulo and other cities, also motivated the group to make the decision. [of suspending demonstrations]

“Even if we are against the transport policy by the prefecture of the Worker’s Party, we think the W.P. must have complete freedom of participating in the demonstrations”, Siqueira told the Folha de São Paulo newspaper.

According to the MPL, since tuesday’s demonstrations, right-wing groups (unknown if they are organized) took with them boards and slogans that do not represent the MPL, which caused concern among the group members because it “distorts the message”.
———-

[http://www.publico.pt/mundo/noticia/mov]

Carlos

I quite recommend this website: www.http://therealnews.com they really do give real news, unbiassed since they are funded by people.

These are the demands apparently:

One, the abolition of PEC37, a legislation that will give immunity to congressmen and elected officials from local police departments and any other instance, with the exception of the Federal Police, controlled by the executive, which will wage the exclusive power to investigate government functionaries. Many fear this project will eventually nullify an ongoing investigation of public officials involved in broad corruption scandals, and is regarded as a massive corruption coverup.

Two, the immediate resignation of Renan Calheiros, chairman of the Brazilian Congress.

Three, an immediate investigation and eventual sanction for officials in the Public Ministry and the national police, believed to have illegally benefited from public contracts for the soccer World Cup and the Olympic Games.

Four, a law making corruption in Congress a heinous crime.

Five, the end of the immunity privilege for congressman.

The more I think about this protests, the more obvious it seems to me that the elite is brewing some power exchange. I still haven’t it figure out in my mind everything. The reivindications are just, but on the other hand we all know it’s just a CIRCUS when it comes down to justice for politicians. Here in Brazil corruption is not only widespread, it’s well known by everybody, its a no brainer that 99% of the politicians are corrupt. They don’t even hide it. When it comes down to justice, usually one or two of them are “sacrificed” for pleasing the mob, sentenced for 2 or 3 years of confortable house arrest, and nothing really changes, because if real justice were to happens NONE of them would be not guilty.

I’ve clearly noticed that the media is actually fueling this protest. In a country were the population learned to watch TV before it learned to read and write, were people can watch for free less than 10 open TV channels ( it’s a very restricted market, altough this really doesn’t matter much) and were the soup opera everynight is “religious”, media has an enormous power of controll. TV shows the protests and them shows acts of violence, vandalism and plundering (agents provocateur and banditism). On the other hand there are various “celebrities”, not in brazil, but worldwide, supporting the protests.

Youtube first page is a kind of a TV, pimping the same memes, but for a different, more “educated” public.

The popular Anonymous fueling and puppeting the protests against the president. The tittle reads “Anonymous and the lies from Dilma Rousseff [current president] discourse” ( see**). The president is currently in a popularity crisis and the popular petion site Avazz asked her deposing following the rage of the protests. One interesting fact is that the vice-president Michel Temer, current leader of the biggest brazilina party PMDB, is a known SATANIST. Another interesting fact is that the first brazilian president after the military dictatorship was the vice-president Jose Sarney, also from PMDB, because the elected president misteriously DIED in 1985 at the eve the day he was going to head the presidency. Whenever PMDB is in play there is clearly manipulation towards NWO.**

This video was in youtube first page at the day when the protests erupted in São Paulo.

Policeman breaks the glass of his own car during the protests. This was in youtube front page, causing civil unrest and rage against the authorities. They want us mad and rioting!

They want the “educated” people to protest, and them criminalize them into rioting. They want to attach it into banditism.

Agent Provocateurs and the less civilized protesters vandalizing the city hall and the surrounds, offending reporters and even fist fighting. Note the “V” masks among them. See also . STAY AWAY FROM PROTESTS, IT’S A TRAP!

By the way, crime, specialy drugdealing, is the main brazilian bugaboo for justifying a police state, since there is no reason for “Al-Qaeda” to bomb us. Not unlike the USA frontier with Mexico
See [http://dailymessenger.blogspot.com.br/2

Hi Carlos and All, I had an impression was a bit manipulated by media.The energy was bad on the Manipura (navel) chakra, some guys looked possessed.
Is a harvesting of energy for something else? Another mediatic ‘to wit to woo’ to makes masses to tune and amplify on violence vibe?

They are fueling people’s just protests with hatred, for justfying a police state and a power exchange more favorable towards power centralization, I think. People want a exchange in their leaders. I think the elite already have some new ones in mind.

Talking about police state…

International “Hollywood like” trailer of the movie “Tropa de Elite” (Elite Squad). This movie had a great public reception with its catch phrases being repeat over and over and over among people for a long time. Brazilian media propaganda making police “SWAT like” death squads look cool.

Brazilian trailer ; . This one appeals the public rage against criminals.

This is to become more common in Brazil. Another dangerous thing was the creation of a military federal national security force ( Força Nacional de Segurança Pública – FNSP), which already was deploied for pacifying the drugdealers in Rio de Janeiro. Using federal military for keeping civil order paves the way for a martial law state. This is just the beggining, they are slowly boiling the frog (us).

Another view of the PEC37 is that it further CENTRALIZES the power to hold officers accountable in the hands of the FEDERAL government. Similarly to USA, we also see a trend toward the unconstitutional increase of federal power over the states. All of this paving the way for a NWO friendly government. This is what PEC37 is all about, centralization of power! The talk about corruption is a DIVERSION.

By the way, all the protests erupted because of the outrage from the unfair rise of the PRICE OF THE BUS TICKET in the city of São Paulo, triggering public anger.

Time to gift like never before .

Thanks guys,

Yes of course, it is obvious the media is leeching on to these demonstrations – it would be difficult not to when there are hundreds of thousands of people on the street throughout Brazil.
Are the parasites attempting to co-opt the demonstrations? Most likely, they usually either fabricate them or attempt to take over genuine movements.

Honestly my impression is most protests have been peaceful and that the violent part of it is, of course, being blown out of proportion by the media.
For instance the descritption of this video below exemplifies just that:

http://www.publico.pt/multimed……l:16lwyz40
“Images of demonstrations on São Paulo streets, where the protests didn’t cause any confrontation with the authorities”

By mentioning the absence of violence it is as if they were expecting it, but as you can see it was all peaceful – I’m just going to assume the infiltrators were understaffed [Image Can Not Be Found];

I’m not saying there aren’t more intelligent type of “moles” in there, and those guys wearing “V” masks is surely a red herring but all in all my impression is these protests are largely based on genuine, peaceful concerns.

Silvio, there are a few very agitated people in there, yes. Those people are unbalanced wherever they are and tend to flow to places where they can vent their “junk”. Some of them possibly MKids as well. I don’t think it detracts from the fact that most demonstrators have been peaceful and well meaning people.

Edu, I think it is out of reach for them to get any so-called New World Order anymore. Besides that, the establishment of a martial law / police state would only happen in the face of widespread violence – which I think is pretty clearly being done by a minority of infiltrators to these peaceful demonstrations.

Also I think you could have mentioned the 2nd and last movie of “Elite Troop”. Yes those movies glorify violence and the federal military police but they also clearly show how after the “favelas” (shanty towns) were cleared of criminal drug dealers who basically bossed the local populations around, the police came in and literaly took their place, going hand in hand with politicians who literally bought votes. The conclusion of the second film: the system is rotten, all the way to the top.

Braikar, thank you for putting out a translation with “demands” of the demonstrators – it’s very good for people without easy access to Portuguese to learn a bit more about it. I saw a different but still very similar one.

About that news site – personally I take every news piece with a grain of salt, mainstream or so-called “alternative”, and I hope the readers do too. I would be very leary to attach the words “real and unbiased” to any news outlet, specially one that panders to the “climate change” crowd and still talks in terms of “left wing” and “right wing”.
That doesn’t mean there’s nothing to learn from it. I’m sure it’s more informative than the regular news, we just have to be picky when we read all news, that’s all.

Carlos

I think that a major concern is how the unrest is being channeled against the president Dilma Roussef, as if she was responsible and “deposing” her would change it. Not that I really care anyway. But we know politicians in the higher tiers of “democracy” are window dressing. They don’t rule ANYTHING, they are just faces for appealing the masses and to be disposed when public opinion gets tired of them. Politics are disposable fronts. Them the opposing team comes with the solution. Dialetics. A change in power, from a left governent to a right government (or perhaps extreme right?). Something only changes when the elite allows it to change via their puppets. An they are clearly trying to push a change right now!

The “Tropa de Elite 2” shows what EVERYBODY knows! The system is rotten. So what!? This is not new. What they don’t tell is that the politics are NOT THE CAUSE OF THE SYSTEM’S DECAY. They are just puppets in the hands of the secret societies! Just a “friendly” interface. You can keep blaming them, emprison them, hang them. It doesn’t changes caca, because the system is still the same. They will pack you brand new politics based on your new preferences.

I don’t want to be the fearmonger or look pessimistic. I’m quite optimist actually that we are doing our best to give people a chance of discovering their own spiritual path. This is what orgonite ultimately does: gives people a chance to get out of the materialistical matrix of survival that our society has become. It allows them to be sensitive and to seek their own spirit. This is the main goal. All the rest is secondary. If people can’t find their way to genuine spirituality, the nothing changes. Orgonite gives them a chance at least.

But this game is over only when it is over! And it is not over yet! Just look around. Enemy is still moving, and anyone who faced their attacks knows that they don’t care about themselves! They want to crash and burn and take everything else with themselves. They won’t go down peacefully. Don’t fool yourself. This is what they want in my humble opinion. Not to build an empire, this is just a mean, not an end. The end is destroying human spirituality by crashing the empire.

Even the current China’s role in economy means little towards peacekeeping. They saved western economy few year ago. So what?! They had a role in ruining it in the first place! In my humble opinion they are carefully planning the astrologicaly best time to crash the whole thing. This is all about black magic and spirituality, not about economy or politics. They will try it EVEN IF IT FAILS. There is actually not much choice for them, retarded as they are.

This war only ends when people look inside themselves more than they look to the TV screens. Until them, much work to be done!

Can I be wrong? Yes! But a fact remains that the Triads haven’t done NOTHING to change the power structure and the elite wish for NWO and their armagedon play. Off course, they are heading it! And just “keeping the status quo” is naive way to explain it.

Anyway, just keep gifting and be the best human being you can. The rest solves itself !

Edu, you and your fellow Brazilians are, at least in theory, in a system called a democracy (or something similar).
It’s not the best but it’s better than the alternatives known so far. One of the tenets of democracy is that the elected officials (puppets as they may be) are to be held accountable.

Of course, in the end it doesn’t matter who actually sits there in the parlament and council of ministers. But I find it very healthy that hundreds of thousands of regular people are taking to the street with concrete grievances and no desire for violence in what looks like are mostly apolitical demonstrations.

Don’t you think it’s much better of them to protest than to let those draconian laws be enacted? Laws that practically grant lawful immunity to the legislative branch? Wouldn’t it be much worse if the average Joe didn’t care? I think so because the parasitic system, as powerful as it is, needs the approval and consent of the people before it can do damage to them.
I think that’s what this joke-system, the democracy is about – getting consent.

Do you know the expression “the storm is worse before it ends”? Maybe we can leave this very interesting discussion about “the end game”, the triads, etc etc for another topic.

Carlos

Yes, I agree with you Carlos that “democracy” is all about getting consent, so the protests are an overall good sign. What I was pointing is another aspect of this incidents that I haven’t seen exposed anywhere else.

In spain e-mails sent by CIA_VAAZ? were a daily occurrence with the target always being the polititians. That avaaz front is a meme creator, hater promoter and deviator of real issues and feeds off people´s pain and legitimate anger to promote ¨revolutions¨which media jump happily to just to portray their violent fake site (police promoted) to put a wall on any reasonable alternative and discussion, blaming those who resist and cataloguing them as anti-system, throwing out more memes aimed at PJ´s minds.
i think it is clear by now how in the world NGO´s, foundations and think Tanks all for ¨democracy , transparency, consensus, crisis management, et al.¨ are all working together for a common cause which is not for the good of all people.

This is of course is not a criticisim of people all over wanting to live in peace and abundance, which is their birth right but i must confess i have my doubts that demosntrations will change anything unless each one of the humans attending there are willing to stop the country indefinately and throw all parasites in Jail. Even then i am unsure they are ready yet to manage themselves en masse.

Before the irak war, spanish people didnt understand how the Egotistical parastie president aznar wanted to throw spain in a fake war and went out into the millions having cities like Madrid and barcelona 3 or 4 million people each by themselves. He went to war anyway. Has anyone thought of demostrations as energy leeching?

I agree with DOn that best government is almost no government. Local communities could thrive with responsible and accountable members collaborating independently. In spain, i see good change but i dont see that kind of education and self independence yet. My view is that only thru non dogmatic self education the fear of the unknown or feeling out of place might be gone and remembering we are Sovereign Souls then can happen.

fran

The Chinese are more likely a stablliizing influence in the world, Edu, and it’s the European banksters who typically thrive on generating chaos and they’re on the decline. You’ve got a good grasp on how the European finance/occult parasite operates, at least. The Chinese regime parasite are pragmatists, though.

I think it’s important to see the difference between the two organizations. China’s regime depends on growing prosperity in China and China’s most valued customer is the whole planet, especially the US and Europe. People like Ai Wei Wei will probably take care of China’s oppressive (to the Chinese) regime in a timely way but as long as this regime is more concerned about trading with the world than in destroying it, as the old corpoate order tried so hard to do and failed, then I’m content with how things are going.

Edu if you will go gift the areas where there are protests where you live in Brazil I think you’ll be doing to do more to improve the situation than anyone else has done. This is a work-oriented forum, after all, not a speculative one or a place to complain.

~Don

In the spirit of this thread I ought to mention that a year after the feds blew up the World Trade Center with thermite there had been a lot of protests in Washington, DC, against the ensuing ‘new patriotism’ (the Patriot Act; Fourth Reich) and for the first time since 1920 peaceful protestors were being injured by the cops, there, and rounded up for prosecution. In 1920 some war veterans who went to the White House in a peaceful protest were machine gunned by the army. One of the later national political leaders was the commander who ordered that massacre. Edu’s been reading a lot of good conspiracy history so maybe he remembers who that was.

I went there, then, because a massive protest against the anticonstitutional government was scheduled for the following week and millions were planning to go to that from around the country. I don’t think that protest was reported by the talking empty heads.

That imminent protest sort of impelled me to fly to DC and do a lot of surgical gifting, including the big, inverted satanic pentacle on which the streets were laid out a couple of centuries ago and also the protest march route itself.

That was one of the most eventful gifting campaigns I ever experienced and a visit by half a dozen Men in Black on my way to the airport in Baltimore topped it all off [Image Can Not Be Found] --when they crowded around me I first thought they were morticians in cheap suits, then I noticed the gun bulges at the ankles and the pugnacious attitudes, haha. Then, after I excused myself out of there, I noticed their Lincoln Town Cars with blacked out windshields in the parking lot.

The protests in DC after that were conducted without anyone getting hurt by the Gestapo, as far as I know. If there had been violence against protestors from the alleged gov’t after that I think we’d all have heard about it, as before.

Carol and I attended a peaceful ‘Show us the Law!’ rally at the IRS corporation hindquarters in DC in April, 2001, I gifted the vicinity around dawn, that day, and I came upon a big tractor-trailer full of SWAT cops in full regalia. I saw inside as I walked by, just before they managed to close the door. The truck was disguised as a commercial one. That was a sweetly peaceful event, even though one schmuck was trying to incite violence. Nobody paid any attention to him. We got there early enough to park at the corner and aim our very first orgonite cloudbuster through the windshield at the director’s office, above. A fed in casual clothes and expensive shoes stood by the car for a long time during the day and pretended not to notice us whenever we went to the car.

These are both examples of how we work here under your circumstances, Edu. I hope you’ll do something in Brazil with this new opportunity. A lot of good gifting was done in Sao Paolo that you can build on.

~Don

Don, I remember from when you originally posted about this you saying you wanted one of the blue cop-type jackets you saw there that had ‘Tyranny Response Team’ printed in yellow across the back. I’ve wanted one ever since, myself.

In the spirit of this thread I ought to mention that a year after the feds blew up the World Trade Center with thermite
~Don

In my view, the thermite theory is well crafted disinformation.

One of the arguments the proponents have, is that there were pools of molten metal
in the basement and elevator shafts of the towers after they came down.

There’s a claim that the metal remained molten for three to five weeks after the attacks.
I’m no expert, but wouldn’t there be tons and tons of metal for it to take that time to cool down?
If you think about it, once that amount of metal solidified wouldn’t it be very difficult
to get rid of? It’s been years since I followed what was going in the 9/11 truth movement,
but I don’t remember anyone discussing the cutting up and removal of such big pools¨
of metal. I can’t verify, but there exists a picture of firemen inspecting a parking
garage underneath one of the buildings, and there’s no molten metal.

This article does a better job than me debunking this myth:

http://beforeitsnews.com/9-11-and-ground-zero/2013/03/debunking-molten-metal-2439630.html/url:21c5zdux

I eventually stopped reading about what was going in that movement, because I felt it
wasn’t going anywhere. They keep calling for a new investigation, but keep spinning their wheels.
Maybe it’s by design?

In 2006, Charlie Sheen (whose dad is connected to the Jesuits, I think) spoke up and promoted the controlled
demolition hypothesis.
In 2010 he was the highest paid actor on television, I haven’t seen him blacklisted or anything.
He also teamed up with the agent/shill that uses megaphone a lot [Image Can Not Be Found]
Of course on another level, given Sheen’s reputation, this was also used as an excuse by the media to
associate him with anyone who questions the official story.

Dr. Judy Wood, who has been vehemently attacked for promoting the idea that the towers turned to dust,
said something like ‘they planned the event, but do you think they forgot to plan the cover-up?’
The argument is that some type of free energy weapon turned the towers and everything in it to dust,
a demonstration of free energy for everyone to see, and leaders in the 9/11 truth movement covers that up,
in particular Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. The twin towers were 1,500,000 tons, afterwards
there was very little left.

Dr. Steven E. Jones, who claims to have evidence of thermite being used, was also leader of
the panel that sabotaged cold fusion research back in 1989.

Well I wouldn’t expend much effort discussing this here, but here’s a clue about the WTC.

"Terrorist ** NUKE ** "

NUKE, not a "Terrorist CRASH "

By the way here some graffiti that our brazilian “revolutionaries” left in Piracicaba:

A Phoenix and a Hexagram, both occult symbols widely used by the elite

What kind of mediocre “revolutionary” leaves the ubiquitious “All seeing eye” untouched??? One owned by the elite perhaps?

**This well known abandonned building is a hard drugs selling point every friday night. Note the “Anarchist A”. Now we know the nature of those who seek to create chaos among peacefull protesters **

Edu, I agree with what you´re saying.

Theres´s no letf, right, middle wing, whatever nowadays. I wish I could vote in the green party as i did in 1981 when I was a teenager proud of my first vote for ‘demo’ cracy… I was naive…

Time…

There was a peaceful and rightful manifestation for peace and more police security near my home at Largo do Maranhão, Tatuape, I was watching the tv and nobody talked about it.

The reason of the manifestation was the murder of a student who was parking her car when she was assaulted by burglars who shot her and killed her for nothing. They dind´t take anything from her, no car, no fancy cellphone, no notebook, money, notthing, just her life. They shot her because they know if they are ever arrested the laws will let them free withingh month. That’s how they solved the problem of overpopuparion in prisons, letting murdereres going free, that solves the problem of overcrowded prisons. And who made those laws were corrupted politicians who make the laws for a break for themselves, you know.

Orgonites last week in towers near Sao Miguel and Ermelino Matarazo, big manifestation today.

By the way, I don’t agree with “favelas”, my family came from Japan to work in somebody’s else’s land until my grandpa bought a land of his own, my parents bought a house is Sao Paulo with sacrifice. I dont’t think land should be bought, it should be for everyone, but I don’t agree people who never put an effort in getting something just takes over what somebody else made an effort to get.

Haha, last week I gifted an avenue in front of the police . I just saw a metal traffic post I could post an orgonite inside its hole, stopped in the red light, left the car, put it inside and went back to the car. I will know if I was fined 2 months from now… kkkk

Cheers,

Andrea

Jeff, I got that when Carol and I went to a peaceful ‘Show Us the Law’ demonstration in front of the parasitic Internal Revenue Service [Corporation] building in April, 2001. It was on our trip up the east cost to test the first orgonite cloudbuster and to put orgonite in the major pirated vortices, including the huge one that the Federal Reserve Bank and the WTC are in. Carol spotted that a couple hundred miles away. We got there in the wee hours to get a good parking space at the corner of the building, which is also where the director’s office is, luckily. We aimed the CB up at his office through the windshield all day while we attended the rally. A NSA creep stood beside the car most of the day, pretending that nobody was around, haha. Someone who does a lot of towerflipping can learn to profile the three main sewer rat agencies. NSA field people wear expensive clothes and are kind of attractive; even charming. CIA work so hard at being nondescript that they kind of stand out; FBI are generally military types or thugs, at least these days–DB told us that they recruit surveillance/intimidation people from prisons, then just kill them after a month or so. These might account for some of the gangstalking. We’ve never been gangstalked, probably because we confront people like that. I also gifted the area for a couple of blocks around the building, also the route from the building to the Lincoln Memorial where the demonstrators planned to march in the afternoon. Before dawn, I surprised a truck full of battle-armored, federal SWAT people a block away, hiding in a big semi trailer with commercial markings. I wish I’d photographed the looks on their faces. One of them opened the door at the back of the trailer just as I walked by.

The jackets were for sale at the Lincoln Memorial. The cherry blossoms were out on the Mall. The forecast for the day was dreary/wet and that’s how it was when we got there. When we first parked the car and touched the pipes of the CB our arms hurt for a bit. That almost never happens in N America now, I think because there are thousands of CBs. The sky cleared by dawn and it was a gorgeous, sunny day, which by then didn’t surprise us any more. We had made a huge blue hole in a raging blizzard at Rangely, Maine, a few days before.

We hid some orgonite at the base of the Washington Monument and the next day some radio announcers in the city were asking people to take their old computers and drop them off at the base of the monument. Someone in DC told me about that later and said there was a huge pile of junk there. Carol had the impression that there was some element in the computers that the feds hoped might cancel out the positive energy of the orgonite, which was very new and vexing to the enemy at the time, of course. The death towers proliferated around the planet later in the year.

The fellows who organized the rally were later railroaded into prison, evidently. One was a sweet old guy from Utah–a writer–in a wheelchair and the other had been an IRS agent for many years and got disgusted, so wanted to expose the criminal scam. I forgot their names but I admire their courage. The IRS Corporation, which is above the alleged law, preferred to disappear them rather than to publicly admit that there are no laws requiring someone to pay federal income taxes; they’re all voluntary. I don’t know who’s got the jackets now. I gave mine away; otherwise I’d send it to you.

I guess I stuck my foot in my mouth, Frode, and thanks for sharing the link. I can’t prove it was thermite but the evidence is overwhelming that the feds systematically blew up the buildings, including the one that no plane hit. Whether there was a pool of molten steel for weeks may not prove or disprove the use of thermite. Maybe the pool claim was disinfo. Everyone needs to do our own reading and discern it all. The high points become pretty obvious after that. There are good and thorough exposés about it all and the reputable ones corroborate well, which is important. Maybe it doesn’t matter if a couple of research journalists disagree on minor points like that one might be. Every mortal author I’ve ever read has had glaring discrepancies in his/her findings and none of us are above that, which is why I recommend reading a variety of reputable authors on any crucial subject like this one.

The strident detractors rarely have discernible reputations, by the way, or else they’ve developed bad ones. Academia & The Church of Settled Science, who brought us the Global Warming scam, is loaded with these faceless engines of destruction and then there’s Hollywood, bless their hearts [Image Can Not Be Found] . I don’t debate these things here because EW isn’t the place for that kind of dialogue–it quickly becomes a distraction and dilutes the effectiveness of the site and its appeal to readers.

~Don

Don Croft I don’t debate these things here because EW isn’t the place for that kind of dialogue–it quickly becomes a distraction and dilutes the effectiveness of the site and its appeal to readers.

~Don

I understand, I just felt that your statement needed a reply. I agree with you that each individual has to do their own research and come to their own conclusions.

Frode