Quantumus Leapus

Quantumus Leapus’

True freedom is understanding there is not a single solitary SOLID object in the entire universe
True Freedom is understanding without question you are not a separate individual or your BODY
True Freedom is understanding the life we seem to be experiencing is only appearances of energy moving across the MIND
True Freedom is knowing FEAR is only in the MIND
True Freedom is understanding your creator is not JUDGEMENTAL
True Freedom is understanding the outside world is a reflection of our inner WORLD.
True Freedom is understanding you, I and everyone else are ALL sharing our creator’s mind and creating our world of experiences COLLECTIVELY
True Freedom is understanding we collectively can change our experience of LIFE
True Freedom is understanding you are SPIRIT and that very spirit looking out of your eyes is the same spirit looking out of everyone else’s EYES! (It’s only the imaginary ego which chooses to believe it’s a separate entity)
True Freedom is understanding everything is always alright no matter what APPEARS to us
True Freedom is FORGIVING everybody and everything no matter what
True Freedom recognizes the Christ in EVERYONE and EVERYTHING

Louis Onder 09-30-2013

That’s a beautiful piece, Louis, thanks.

I don’t doubt that we create our own reality to a large extent, at least as adults, but the fact remains that we need to expose and eliminate tyranny enough to have a peaceful and safe world, finally, and we’re certainly capable of that, now. Too often, I think victims get blamed with that ‘we create our own reality’ assumption, which in that case is just a dodge. The massive-scale child molestation agenda of the CIA/NSA’s is a case in point, I think. Those millions of raped,tortured and murdered, mostly North American children obviously didn’t bring that on themselves and we each obviously need to hold the CIA/NSA accountable, eventually. The NSA wasn’t mentioned in this context until fairly recently, by the way, but that’s probably been the head of the snake all along. I didn’t know about the NSA’s involvement, personally, until Carol and I met Steven J Smith in Portland, a couple of years before he was murdered. He hosted NSA: Citadel of Evil , which whale.to now hosts since it disappeared after he was murdered.

Someone watched a herd of deer over time to get a clear idea of the role of the stag–the alpha male. I don’t know what the researcher’s expectations were but he noticed, over time, that the herd would move in whatever directly the majority of females would eventually look. It happened each time the number of female heads turned in a specific direction reached more than 50%. Traditional assumptions are that the alpha male calls those shots but the stag always followed the herd, rather. It reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw: There they go, and I must follow after—because I am their leader!

Maybe humanity solves problems this way, rather than to rely on some charismatic personality or group of personalities (equivalent of the stag) ‘willing it so.’ I’m living proof that saviors are obsolete, I think. Carol and I inadvertently started this movement in 2001–it runs itself better than would be possible of someone were in charge, although ‘someone’ obviously is running it–I call them ‘The Operators’ simply because I don’t think the membership of that unseen collective is static.

I’ve never been one to identify myself with the Creator in a personal way but I’m comfortable with others’ making that assumption for themselves, since we’re all free to believe as we want and we don’t have the right to interfere with anyone else’s beliefs. I doubt we’re going to affect the Creator with our assumptions but that’s just my view–not worth a lot to anyone else.

I’ve seen some firsthand evidence that when a group of people want to ‘manifest’ something in particular (that word makes me nervous, a bit, because it’s another popular theosophy-programming dodge, vamping on a genuine dynamic) it’s going to take place unless it’s contrary to natural law. This is probably also the basis of sorcery, which is the currency of the ancient corporate order. Their parasitism isn’t contrary to natural law, after all–we allow them to do this stuff whenever we won’t actively oppose/expose them. I think we’re going to find out that once the parasite has been exposed the problem will soon go away on its own. Maybe this is just part of growing up as a species. It’s up to each of us to be on the ‘friendly’ side of natural law and anyone who’s really committed to gifing is creating a lasting positive effect, at least, no matter what our shortcomings are.

Exposure is more elegant, efficient and merciful than shooting the bastards, I feel, which would just cause them to be instantly replaced by equal or worse parasites, after all. The old order want us to resort to violence now, which is reason enough to avoid it. In Thomas Paine’s day this wasn’t the case, apparently–British Parliament (masons) were bleeding the American colonies to death and they needed to take a military stand to stop all that, but humanity have progressed a lot, since then. War, policial repression, racial hatred and economic (IMF) savagery have become unfashionable and personal discernment and accountability are becoming fashionable.

~Don