Question About WW2 And The EU

khalil
19 Nov 2008 18:26
Subject: Question About WW2 And The EU
Have been watching a programme about the EU

[http://video.google.com/videoplay?d

and learnt that the European Economic Community (which UK joined in 1973) was also a Nazi idea, (at 04mins 42secs)

Following a comment from Foster Bailey, Alice Bailey’s husband (see post about Constance Cumbey, 35mins 01secs:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d
, that a previous attempt to create an EU based in Germany had failed I am wondering…

If the second world war was a play involving both sides, why did Hitler lose and fail to create the 3rd Reich?

Anyone got any ideas/insights?

Khalil

Don Croft
20 Nov 2008 18:17
Subject: Re: Question About WW2 And The EU
Khalil, Elry in Los Angeles, who read your post, mentioned to me that all those answers are in THE HITLER BOOK and that he’s only half way through it but found them.

Of course every major war throughout history has been a managed conflict and the Nazi period is the tip of that iceberg. Admiral Canaris’ network tried to kill Hitler and replace him with Prince Berhnard of the Netherlands so that they could keep fighting the war. Hitler’s deteriorating mental state was causing WWII (which Churchill called, ‘the delicious war’) to go a little too badly for the Germans.

I used to think that WWII was a ‘patriotic war’ until I started reading Eustace Mullins wonderful, documented book, WORLD ORDER: THE HEGEMONY OF PARASITISM, in 1985

There are lots and lots of reputable authors who corroborate each other on teh subject of managed conflicts. the United Nations was set up and ratified on a big, British yacht in international waters off the US coast, near Washington, DC, in 1939 and the borders of all the nations of post WWII Europe were literally drawn out by then Wink . The funnier part is that this event was widely publicized, at least in America and there were still newspaper editors, in those days, who opposed the corporate world order openly.

When Roosevelt, Churchill and Truman ‘gave away’ Eastern Europe and China toward the end of that staged conflict all the ‘predicted’ borders in Eastern Europe were formally realized.

I can tell you that it’s wonderful to get some certainty about stuff like this but it’s only achieved by doing one’s homework, unfortunately, and not by merely visiting websites. That said, an awful lot of out of print, seminal works, like THE HITLER BOOK, have been put into free download PDF format by people with consciences by now.

~Don

khalil
20 Nov 2008 19:31
Thanks Elry and Don,

I love homework Smile

Khalil

Don Croft
20 Nov 2008 20:37
You’re a very good sport, partner! Cool

It may be helpful to bear in mind that every good conspiracy book is the result of years of intense, even excruciating effort by the compilers.

Every disinformation site, rather, steals credibility by plagiarizing the genuine researchers (Icke is being sued for this, by the way) and is hastily cobbled together with a a whole lot of arcanery, some doomsaying and a little artificial charisma mixed in to keep the feeble-minded, semi-awake visitor’s attention.

Let’s all do right by the real researchers and just ignore the fakers, okay?

By the way, we can tell the remaining few PJ folks who still laugh at ‘conspiracy theories’ that the least convincing conspiracy theory of all is the one offered by the criminal US regime that a few mean-spirited, swarthy guys in turbans in a cave in Afghanistan engineered the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center, the missile attack on the Pentagon, kept the fake president chasing his tail for several hours on Air Force One and shut down the entire US air defense infrastructure while doing all of that Wink

~Don

Don Croft
20 Nov 2008 20:38
You’re a good sport, partner! Cool

It may be helpful to bear in mind that every good conspiracy book is the result of years of intense, even excruciating research effort by the compilers/authors at their own expense. It usually involves a lot of travelling, too.

Every disinformation site, rather, steals credibility by plagiarizing the genuine researchers (Icke is being sued for this, by the way) and is hastily cobbled together with a a whole lot of arcanery, some doomsaying and a little artificial charisma mixed in to keep the feeble-minded, semi-awake visitor’s attention.

Let’s all do right by the real researchers and just ignore the fakers, okay?

By the way, we can tell the remaining few PJ folks who still laugh at ‘conspiracy theories’ that the least convincing conspiracy theory of all is the one offered by the criminal US regime that a few mean-spirited, swarthy guys in turbans in a cave in Afghanistan engineered and carried out the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center and the AWAC-guided missile attack on the Pentagon, kept the terrorized, cretinous fake president chasing his own tail all day long on Air Force One and shut down the entire US air defense infrastructure while doing all of that Wink

An equally rational theory dictates that the people in Australia should have dropped off the planet.

~Don

Don Croft
21 Nov 2008 09:17
If BushSr, Hillary, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz were also in that cave maybe we could believe the theory but I think they all have alibis for being elsewhere that day.

~Don

Don Croft
21 Nov 2008 09:18
If BushSr, Hillary, Cheney, ReichsmarshallRumsfeldt and Wolfowitz were also in that cave maybe we could believe their official conspiracy theory but I think they all have alibis for being elsewhere that day.

~Don

Don Croft
21 Nov 2008 10:12
It usually takes a whole lot of digging to get past the disinformation, sometimes even in books by well-meaning but ideological authors.

For instance, we’re all conditioned to hold onto some idea of national patriotism as the most noble of motivators and we’re all conditioned to disdain ‘globalism.’ Otherwise intelligent people may assume that if we could only get our national sovereignty back we could have a happy, homogenous, prosperous nation ‘again,’ but of course all of the market forces have eliminated the possibility of a technically independent nation and in the case of Amerrica, Roosevelt and the US Senate treatied away all of our remaining national political sovereignty in the 1930s. Ignoring this is fashionable but inadvisable.

Britain built the empire for those old Venetian families by undermining foreign nation through the distribution of corporation-subsidized goods at lower prices than the locals could compete with. This is exactly how China undermined and took over the entire world’s economy recently. The fact that all of the media, academia and even conspiracy authors are ignoring this blaring reality fascinates me no end.

If you visit a RadioShack you’ll see cheap Chinese junk that’s obviously manufactured with robotics and nanotech. They could easily have made this stuff last forever but half the stuff you take out of that store is going to break after only a few uses. This is an extreme example of planned obsolescence, which was probably perfected in Detroit.

The current programmed terror about the European Union efficiently diverts our attention from the modern miracle of Europe at peace and prosperous. Not very long ago, those nations were at each others throats. The same trends are seen in South America, Asia, Africa and elsewhere. All the American port cities have trade agreements with foreign nations, regardless of Washington, DC’s isolationist posturing and affectations.

For that matter, I used to work with a guy who had made millions in real estate and was buying a yacht to deliver medical supplies to some missionary network along the Yangtze River in China. I think his religious wife made him do that but it was an excuse to travel in his own sailboat. I’m repeating this because I think he’s credible; not a flake: he told me that throughout history, anyone could trade anything, anytime, in those river ports and that no taxes were collected and no government officials interfered in any way. He told me that it’s been this way right through the communist period, as it had been before. By the way, this guy was a soldier stationed in France in the middle 1950s. He said that when he bought a Volskwagen in Germany and drove it across the French frontier, some Interpol guys stopped him quite violently and aimed machine guns in his face. He told me that the Gestapo, which already had a European police network during WWII, simply became Interpol and that Interpol recruits felons from prison & transfers them around Europe every three months so that they can’t form their own local criminal networks Cool . DB told me that many of the creeps who were surveilling us were also recruited from prisons by the FBI and given a few weeks of surveillance training but no guns. We don’t see these tatttooed freaks any more but it used to be like a parade of them.

When he told me about the river ports in China, a light went on because this is exactly how the Brits got Indian opium deep into China (they used missionaries in river ports, too) in their attempt to take control of that vast country. They failed, of course, but they sure did ruin India in the process. Unable to undercut the Indian fabric trade with their cheap crap in the 1700s, the Briit corporations arranged to have all the weavers’ right hands cut off, then they were able to control the market, finally. Around the same time, they arranged to have untold millions of Indian farmers stop growing food and only grow poppies so they could throw all that opium at China. The massive starvation that followed fueled Reverend Malthus’ claim that there were too many people in Indiia for the land to support.

This more recently became the basis for the Rocikefeller-sponsored environmentalism movement, which is based on the myth that the earth is tired of humanity, which are termed ‘a virus.’ We have to assume that only environmentalists all deserve to survive, of course Cool . Genocide has offiicial support from two quarters: institutionalized environmentalism and the bornagain chumps. The latter expect all non-Christians to die, of course, preferably in a divinely ordained nuclear holocaust.

So, if we cut through all the crap, we get a glimmer of the possibility that grassroot globalization, which is exemplified by the internet, the metric system and other voluntarily standardized processes, is a more rational approach than isolating and bolstering one or another national regime. I doubt there’s any heavily centrailized national government that isn’t completely run by felons, after all, so why should we preserve any of those? Centralization of power is a prescription for tyranny, after all.

If any national government will survive the present paradigm shift toward individual freedom and accountability, it’s going to have to be minimal and will need to function mainly as an intermediary for disagreements among its districts, as the US Constitution intended for the US Gov’t. You might know that after the American Republic was set up with a constitution, most other countries followed suit and created constitutions, too. It was just time for people to look toward the rule of law, apparently, instead of the rule of personalities. Even the commies made faux constitutions Cool

The crux is that globalization is the only efficient alternative to nationalism and it’s already here; it’s not something that we’re being pushed toward. Essentially empowering technology, including orgonite, zappers and free energy, are already undermining the corporate world order’s stranglehold on humanity, even though the corporate media will ignore all this stuff as long as they’re able. They’ll be forced to start discussing it as soon as their numbers indicate that they’ve got no alternative.

The internet is trumping the corporate media so often that we can expect to see more and more empowering news and programs on the Big Eye in coming years. We sold a zapper to a lab technician in LA, last weekend, who told us that she works in a major hospital in San Diego that has an ‘alternative medicine’ section in it. You can bet that the MDs who work in that section would have been crucified for doing that work not long ago but the medical mafia is being dragged by its nose into the present because so many millions of people are waking up to the fact that MDs have become nothing but serial killers.

I wonder how many Joe Cells will need to succeed and be announced on the internet before the CIA and MI6 stop exttorting and murdering free energy device inventors. I just got my new Joe Cell from Australia and it looks a lot better than the one I paid an engineer to make for me, seven years ago. Back then, nobody had the courage to manufacture these but this fellow is apparently as safe as Carol and I are in our own business by now. This signal implies, to me, that even teh free energy device inventors will soon get the courage to share their inventions on the market with impunity. That will be the end of the oil cartel. I think that the world order won’t survive the fall of even one of theiir cartels and the humble little zapper circuit may win the race by destroying the pharmaceutical cartel–it will be fun to watch when any of this reaches mainstream awareness.

I’ve been hearing the gold-pushers rant about ‘imminent economic collapse’ for the past twenty years. This crew also ignores China’s pivotal role in the current bailout. There are a lot of other things besides gold to base currency on, of course. A nation’s real wealth might be its agriculture, for instance, not stored metal. Another basis for currency might be known mineral resources underground. How long will we consent to being hypnotized by gold vendors? What’s stopping us from discussing other alternatives?

John Burchell’s wonderful Chinese friend put up Mandarin and Cantonese instructions (with photos) for making orgonite. The Chinese sewer rats have been blocking those instructions from getting on their closed internet. I think they know that this webpage is the seed of destruction for that murderous regime. Dan Daum has sent the instructions to contacts within China and it’s possible that this single act may be the little snowball rolling from the top of their mountain. One way or another, I think The Operators intend for China to be gifted pretty soon. Then, I think, Russia’s tyranny will also end and humanity will find itself in control of its own destiny, sans corporate parasites.

I think that we’re ready for it. I hope more and more people will study genuine history, though, because if the world odor is so intent on covering up history it must be very, very important for us to inform ourselves, now that the hidden essential information is finally available.

~Don

Don Croft
21 Nov 2008 10:39
I’m about three quarters through Webster Tarpley’s book on the 9/11 myth and it’s grand! I think he shoots himself in the foot in a small way, though, by quoting academics who seem obsessed with obscure terminology. I can’t read the book without using a dictionary.

There’s enough evidence in the book to imprison all of the top executive federal rats, of course, but he seems to overlook the culpability of Congress. At least he demonstrates that the cretin in the White House is too stupid to have engineered this plot. Disinformants are pushing to put all the blame on this chump and an army of intellectually lazy sillyhearts who send disinformation to their mailing lists in kneejerk fashion are unwittingly fueling that agenda. I always answer back when I get that crap in my email box and a few of the well-meaning ‘patriots’ who send me the stuff have figured it out, finally, and gotten out of the loop (hamster wheel, really Wink )

I’d forgotten about the Nov. 2001 antrhax scam but he devotes a chapter to it. There were only five fatalities in the federal anthrax assault, mostly postal workers, and the only high-profile targets were Daschle and another member of Congress who opposed the Patriot Acts and a newspaper guy who had exposed the fake president’s debauched past and his daughters’ meaningless scofflaw shennanigans. The anthrax came from US government facilities, of course, not from ‘Iraq’ of ‘Afghanistan.’

Tarpley, perhaps as a closet LaRouche devotee, apparently wants to preserve the US Government, in spite of all this criminality. He excuses Congress with the notion that they generated the Patriot Acts because they were afraid of the ‘off the reservation’ executive branch but, of coruse, nearly all that Hitlerian legislation was created long before the feds blew up the World Trade Center.

The Supreme Court are blatant bandits in black robes. The simple fact that they appointed a US President in 2000 makes them guilty of high treason by constitutional standards but their potential political rap sheet is a mile long, otherwise.

I don’t think there’s a shred of legal or lawful basis for this federal government to keep on pretending to govern us in the face of all this treason but I really don’t want them arrested: just let them all have Washington, DC and just prosecute them if they show up anywhere else in the country. Maybe they can turn The Mall into a cooperative garden to feed themselves. Most of them have never done any honest work so it would at least be therapeutic for them.

~Don

Don Croft
21 Nov 2008 10:56
The prize for parasitic tyranny goes to the CIA, of course, on account of their creation and maintenance of untold millions of Monarch assets throughout the planet, most of whom have been and are being recruited and programmed from day care centers, the Boy Scouts, the Girl Scouts, Sunday schools, public schools, etc. Digging a little deeper, we find the CIA controlling all of the satanic cults and partnering with MI6 to run all the Theosophy-based cults (including Scientology and Eckankar) as ‘graduate’ training centers for their Monarch drones.

The rise of child abductions and mass murders in the West since WWII is directly linked to astronomically increasing CIA and MI5/6 activity. This pressing problem is absolutely huge and the unlawful US federal government, along with the Brit alleged government, are making it all possible. Destroy these out-of-control governnments and these secret agencies will probably just dry up and blow away.

So will the global dope cartel, which pays for much or most of the CIA’s and MI6’s worst activities.

The lovely part of this is that the PJ folks don’t even have to peek at this larger problem. It’s enough for them to recognnize that they’ll be happier, more free and more prosperous after we discard these centralized corporate government behemoths. In the continuing absence of gruesome false flag attacks, like 9/11 and MI5/6’s assault on the London Underground, the PJ folks are finally losing interest in programmed false patriotism, after all, and they’re starting to cast the stinkeye at oppressive, yet grossly inefficient centralized government.

~Don