Re: Transformations

Don Croft
29 Feb 2008 13:49
Subject: Re: Transformations
haha–you can still be a space cadet, don’t worry. I think you’re well on your way to seeing some ships. Most folks who don’t see them are simply blocking the event, like people used to do with chemtrails.

~Don

Paddy
29 Feb 2008 15:02
Well, so what do you think of this then? Taken maybe three years ago, I’ve been waiting to show this to someone with a bit of knowledge.

Paddy

Alejandro
29 Feb 2008 18:19
Hi Paddy, those look like negative lenticulars to me, one is hidding in the cloud and the other is exposed, they look like the ones we saw in Argentina. Maybe someone skilled at getting “hidden” info/energy from pics could tell you more. I think that anyone can sense at least something from a photo. If you concentrate on your forhead in between your eyes while you see a photo its possible to discriminate positive from negative energy. Of course when you see stuff in person stuff is felt more strongly. For example we saw a very negative lenticular in Argenitian Patagonia that gave you a bad headache just by looking at it, without even concentrating, but when I try to feel the photo of it, it just feels a little unpleasant in my forehead. To me it feels heavy and uncomforatble in the forehead when I see negative stuff, and I don’t feel anything in particular with more positive stuff. If its very negative I feel pain in between my eyes almost like a needle (not from a photo though). I guess the first step in developing this kind of sense is noticing the very negative stuff, extreme DOR (which I’m sure absolutely anyone can feel), like in dowtown Santiago on a bad smog day for instance , then up the scale until you can sense positive.

Apparently the world odor’s phychics can only sense DOR in its many variations. Pretty lame Laughing

Another good way for us non-phychics to distinguish between POR, DOR, sylphs and fake sylphs, good and bad lenticulars, etc is to pay attention to what emotions are stirred when viewing these things. If an apparent sylph makes you happy, it is most likely a sylph, I guess you have to keep a little impartiality while doing this. If you have alot of emotion vested in seeing something like a sylph, every wierd cloud will make you exited Rolling Eyes

Also its good to get a good sense for the visual characteristics of DOR and POR in the atmosphere. DOR gives itself away by generating smog and texture-less clouds. This way you can try and sense something you already know is negative or postive and then just associate that sensation with a certain quality.

Alejandro

Paddy
03 Mar 2008 16:12
Thanks for this, Alejandro. I have some difficulty in being detached or impartial, I’m only now beginning to manage not to get riled by Haarp clouds when I see them, and this is also because I’m gifting with more intensity again since being invited onto EW. I’m actively working on my optimism Wink

At the moment I’m keener just to do the work of gifting, not spending enough time concentrating on particular observations. But I’m confident this will come, particularly now that I’m beginning to ‘work’ with the wind.

By the way, Alexander is a much used name in Scotland, usually abbreviated to Sandy or Alec.

Paddy

Don Croft
05 Mar 2008 13:35
Muhammad said that Alexander was a minor prophet, having brought civilization and personal freedom to a higher level in much of the world in his short day.
Called him ‘Al Iskander.’ On this side of the puddle people name their male and female kids, ‘Sandy,’ so I didn’t know it’s derived from Alexander—cool. I’ve got a female cousin in Kansas City named, ‘Sandy.’

You guys are lucky–we haven’t seen petulant cloud displays like that around here for a long time. We only saw them occasionally in Florida, recently, when we were gifting draconian underground/underwater strongholds; well, we saw them before we gifted them Wink

We mostly see the white lenticulars these days and Carol usually tells me (when I ask) that they’re created around Lemurian ships, also someties Andromedans (the little guys). Please disregard the cacaphony of claims and name-dropping by goofball channelers and other CIA assets about this stuff, okay? If you want to get a better view, find a reputable psychic who isn’t still shackled by fear/arrogance-inducing Theosophical mummery, okay?

Mummery: a ridiculous or pompous ceremony or performance . Ever been to a newage workshop? I went to a few when I was first starting to look into metaphysics. The entire, vast Theosophy-based newage movement is designed to discourage rational people from examining metaphysical realities. They do it by simple association, which is why they invade all of the progressive forums when they’re allowed to and then stink up the place with saccharine but oppressive and judgemental love and light histrionics.

These are your golden gifting days when the enemy has made itself most apparent, short of ringing your doorbell in full, scaly regalia. Clouds like that always define a juicy and urgent target, right underneath, so happy hunting!

Like with the secret tech of the death towers and weatherballs, even teh psychics only get a superficial view of the nature of the distinctive manifestations of the weapons/enemy in the sky but it was a lot of fun, for me, in the early days of this movement when DOR matrices still prevailed in the world, to ask Carol to look at who was making those dark lenticulars around us. In those days, it was usually reptilians and B-Sirians, apparently but lately it’s mainly been draconian ships. The Vryal craft generate less distinct clouds with their antigrav craft, which are probably still pretty crude compared to teh offworlders’ and reptilians’ ships.

I’m glad that gifters generally focus on the job at hand rather than speculate on the identity of the $#!+birds who make those ugly but phenomenal clouds. Good pics, Paddy!

Al Bielek told us that the B-Sirians contracted with some the world odor’s proxy governments, including the US and German one in the 1940s to give them technology in exchange for whomever they managed to suck from city streets into their craft. They’re cannibals, apparently, if you consider them human.
Phil Schneider said, categorically, that many of the Japanese generals hoped for a swift American victory on account of the intense trouble the Japanese were experiencing with alien predators.

The Vryal, whose operative arm are the international SS, had antigrav craft as early as the 1920s, then got force field and beam weapons later on. They easily defeated a huge American expeditionary force in Antarctica in 1947 which was led by Admiral Byrd and was promoted on the What To Think Network in those days as a ‘mapping expedition’

I’ve come to feel that what I’m saying is factual but I don’t insist that it is, of course. The world got a lot more interesting for me, twenty some years ago, when genuine, corroborative information started showing up about stuff like the history of the world order, the CIA’s roles, the fascist nature of global corporate rule/exploitation, the stinkier old families’ extremely active but subsurface promotion of infantile ideologies like Theosophy and satanism, ad nauseum. Like a dead whale on a flatcar, these things smell pretty bad but they really get and hold your attention.

Really, to be genuinely empowered, one has to inform himself, first. After that, accountable people feel inclined to ‘do something about it,’ which is awfully uncomfortable if one isn’t aware of the Magic Bullet: orgonite Cool

~Don