Refreshing News

did somebody saw this show?

FULFORD: The Exposure of Satan Worshippers Accelerates as the Federal Reserve Board Heads for Collapse
Benjamin Fulford

March 16, 2009
The exposure of Satan worshippers accelerates as the Federal Reserve Board heads for collapse.
The confessions of child sacrifice and cannibalism by a Satan worshipper on prime time US television is a sure sign Satan worship is coming to an end:
This confession confirms other sporadic confessions and a few rare historical court cases describing human sacrifice among Satan worshippers pretending to be Jews or Christians. As the Federal Reserve Board heads for collapse many more of the Satan worshippers who are often found amongst the super rich are sure to be exposed.
An aristocratic Satan worshipper contacted me to say that “Satan has gone to heaven,� and ask “what are we to do now?� My answer is they should abandon the Western concept of an eternal clash between Good and Evil and replace with the Asian concept of Yin and Yang or harmonious opposites. They can then also start worshipping life instead of fooling themselves about some sort of war between Satan and God.
We are likely to see many more horrendous confessions over the coming months and years. In order to have a fresh start for the planet I think we need to forgive those who confess.

I must say I was amazed to see that on Oprah