Reptilian Hosting And Human Rep Hybrids

Someone said Gore had a huge personality change, and if u look at his photo you can see he is hosting a reptile or similar entity. I guess orgonite gets the reptilians host to leave if it can’t stand the energy, which would explain it’s power, then the old human personality comes back. This place and Wales I call God’s country, and I think the main reason is because of the Trees, it is covered in oaks and Yews which provide protection against evil, 80 metres for an old oak apparently. This was why Evil killed 80% of the yew trees recently on the pretext of making an anti cancer drug, Taxol.

Hi Satan! ;

these are 3 articles on hosting:

1. "The Lie"

I don’t view our plight as being so futile and desparaging. While we may have been somehow intermingled with reptilian essence at one point in our evolution…we are still unique in our abilities to choose our behaviors. I don’t believe it is our destiny to be enslaved by the reptilians and used as cattle…especially when that same cattle are awake and aware of the reps around them. We are agressive ourselves as a race of beings…and we will not be enslaved without a fight.

What I have noticed with the reptilian entities that have become a problem for me…is their ability to twist any goodness and virtue to create some baseness and lower order to make humans feel they are "less than" and align them with all that is base and vile. They want us to believe that we are base creatures and destroy our spirit and any hope that we can become better people.

The propagandists have launched an all out campaign to indoctrinate our children and the masses and to desensitize the people to keep them unaware of the existance of these entities. They use manipulative techniques to argue points to cause confusion amongst people and the bottom line is to keep us in the dark about the true nature of our spirit…and our potential as humans.

They use techniques such as:

1). Teaching through the media that reptilians have human-like qualities…showing these reps having emotions, families, friends….schools and everyday human experiences.

2). Promote the idea that we (humans) are actually part reptilian genetically…therefore…we are all the same……I call this the "We are all in the same boat" technique… which certain researchers who believe this theory… "Reptoids"….(so what do we have to lose???..)

3). Promoting the “Love and Light” New Age thinking that Love is all we need and “we are all God’s creatures”…so let’s hold hands and sing……“We are the World”…and we can all co-exist in love and light…and la dee dah technique. This is clouding the issues and misleading because we are not alike…and in this technique they rope in not just Newagers but those in denial, those who want to believe that love is the answer, and those who are not so well informed…and this is very misleading and can create complacency which is exactly what the reptilians want.

4). The shaming technique…calling those of us who discuss the reptilians and their agendas "negative" or just "Christian fundamentalists"…or paranoid…or psychotic or delusional….if we are delusional, there are a heck of a lot of us sharing that same delusion!

5). Clouding the issue….with this technique, they can cause so much confusion and chaos that people in a group do not know what happened or why…but suddenly over a period of a week, the whole purpose behind a gathering has changed as well as their goals and objectives. This is done in the workplace, in society, even on a mailing list.

Where there is confusion or chaos, know that a reptilian is not far away. The confusion should be a cue….it is the "scent" of a reptile.

1. Catch 22….here an idea is promoted and infiltrated into society, then a subgroup will raise an opposing campaign, pass a law against the first idea…then prosecute those who adhered to the first campaign. Drugs, alcohol, guns and freedoms or rights all fall under this category and you can be sure that both campaigns were started and promoted by reptilians. You are given something to have it later taken away.

So many of these techniques are used by the reptilians, one might ask “Why would they even want to do these things?” Their agenda is to turn our souls into a “sleep mode”…or to turn us into them. They want us addicted, tired, spiritually bankrupt and hopeless. They want to weaken our reserve so we are more easily controlled. This is not a new event…this story is very old…as old as Adam and Eve…and the apple. They want us to become as them…and act out viscious heartless behaviors, so we have no belief in ourselves or our own redemption. This is not unlike some of the techniques used before a country changes it’s type of government…or has it changed for them….hmmmm…that is food for thought!

I want to believe that we have the ability to overcome this manipulation. People have the ability to be better and to regain sight of their own light within. We are not like the reptilians…we have something more that they see and find quite unsettling…and that is another dimension which they do not possess. We have a soul and free will. We can choose to be "hosted" or to not be. Those that have become hosted by these entities can fight back and regain control through faith in their own beings. All the other is a manipulated lie…an endurance test…which mankind can and will win.

1. The Birth of a Host

There have been a lot of theories concerning the process by which a person becomes a Reptilian Host. It is speculated that hosting runs in bloodlines, reincarnation of the hosted spirit , or just that this entity chooses its abode indiscriminately. We do not have any definite concrete explanations. It could be any or all of the above. Any one of us could be a target or a potential host. Our strengths will come from the awareness of our vulnerabilities and also the knowledge of the process that takes place as a person is hosted. My purpose here is to share my observations of the hosting process and let all come to there own conclusions.

Predisposition: From my own observations, there seems to be a set group of characteristics of potential victims. The following are ones I have noted:

The person may have a higher IQ than most
They may have a lot of personal charisma or a charming personality…personal power capabilities.
They may have exceptional physical beauty or "good looks"
They may have money or access to it, even if its not their own
They may have an exceptional talent in the arts or computers
They may work or have access to communications such as the media, which entails radio, TV, newspaper and the web.
They may be a high achiever with much education or advanced degrees or licensing
They may be in a position to ‘get things done’, or in a position of power or authority over many others.
These individuals may have had a drug history or a present set of conditions which lead to drug/alcohol abuse.
They may have a history of back problems.
Most remember a supernatural occurrence from their childhood, and many refuse to discuss it.
They may lack a firm religious belief system on a personal level.

Of course we could say that this group represents most of us, and that is correct.

What we need to remember is that these entities seek out individuals that they can use to their advantage. The ones in positions to make worldly changes or get a message out through the media are prime targets. Others who affect smaller groups of people are equally important to them. They start at the grassroots levels as well as at the top and work their way through the mainstream of society contaminating as many as possible.

The Agenda: To create as much chaos and conflict as possible to generate negativity amongst our society. They attempt to make us as they are. They feed off our negative emotions whether it’s passion, lust, greed, hate, envy or wrath. They wish to weaken our spirit to make it easier for them to take over. That is where they get their lifeblood on our planet. We do not know the full spectrum of their agenda. It may be an old long term goal to destroy our species and colonize our earth with genetically engineered hominid creatures that are a mixture of human, Reptilian and foreign DNA material. It could possibly not be that elaborate of a plan. We just do not know. All we know is they are not looking out for our best interest.

The Process: These are the steps I have identified observing this process of a normal person becoming hosted by a Reptilian.

Early symptoms – The person will have experiences in the form of dreams and/or physical visitations of Reptilians, monsters, entities, demons, devils, vampires, or greys. The feelings during these experiences may be of confusion, fear, panic or disgust. The person having these dreams may not remember the dreams or may dismiss them as merely "bad dreams". People who do not believe in ET’s or other phenomenon are just as susceptible to this process as any of us are. Remember, just because you may have these experiences does not mean you are or will be hosted. This is just an early symptom.

Phase One – In this stage, the person will experience a change in normal mood. He may feel anxiety, have mood swings, depression or agitation. This is a mood that "builds" in intensity. It might escalate into angry outbursts, crying spells, or morbid thought. Sleep is lost or disrupted. It is in this phase that the drug or alcohol use may begin. The individual tries to self-medicate the symptoms. They may go for counseling out of discomfort. They might make impulsive or bad decisions about jobs or relationships. The stronger the soul quality of the individual, the more discomfort the individual will have.

Phase Two – At this phase, the symptoms of Phase One will intensify. The body begins to show signs of stress and weakening. The person will do self destructive things such as speeding, biting nails down to nubs, self mutilating activities such as body piercing, various body altering cosmetic surgeries or other excuses to "go under the knife". You may see excessive drug or alcohol abuse, very destructive relationship patterns, and may develop mental illness. A big question here which can be addressed later in another paper is this a symptom of mental illness, or spiritual illness and oppression?

The key symptom here to identify this stage is not just the severity of the symptoms but that others who are able to discern can see entities around or next to this individual. At this point the person is under attack. War has been waged upon this individual’s spirit. The more spiritual the individual is determines how long this phase may last and how intense it will be. How the person deals with the attack in this phase can determine whether the person will or will not be hosted. At this stage, the process can be stopped and reversed. The individual has a choice at this point to end the process or to go on into the Active Phase. The whole point of the attack is to weaken the body and morale of the individual to make way for the reptilian intruder. Illness can be produced at this point and possibly devastating diseases such as cancer or autoimmune disorders.

1. Active Hosting Phase – At this point the entities or entity goes into the individual using the body to act out its agenda. The person is not aware of what is going on, while the entity is quite lucid and aware of everything. The individual acts as if "driven" to reach whatever goals they are after. They are ruthless in behavior attaining their goals and desires. All discomfort from the previous two stages is gone. The body still shows physical signs of deterioration but the individual goes on with boundless energy. The host’s chances of reversing the process are slimmer than ever and almost impossible at this point. Others around the host feel drained and tired. The host is seen by others as an energy vampire.

The Host – When the Active Hosting Phase doesn’t go away, the task is completed and the individual is now a walking talking fully functioning entity. I will refer to this entity now as the "Host". The phases are cyclic from Phase One through the Active Phase. The movement between phases is slow at first as it moves toward the individual being hosted. Once in the Active Phase, the cycle may start over in Phase One a few times but eventually the period of time in the Active Phase lasts longer and longer until it stays there for years. The body is then owned and inhabited by the Reptilian entity. The Host will be seen taking unusually good care of his body in contrast to phases one and two. The Host will take vitamins, exercise and drink spring water and spout vegetarianism and wholistic health while sucking the energy from others around him. The host will discuss the benefits of monatomic gold…which allows them to shapeshift easier…but that’s another discussion.

The host will need all the resources possible to undertake his part in the Reptilian Agenda. The Host is known for his ability to get things done. He has no conscience therefore any boundaries to keep him from carrying out his agenda. The emotion of love and humanity is foreign to him. The Host is also very visceral and body oriented and dwells in the darker areas of sexuality. They like multiple partners and deviant sexual acts. They have disgusting habits and no understanding of manners or social awareness unless it furthers their agenda. At that time, they mimic societal behavior and demonstrate a pseudo-sensitivity and pseudo emotions to create the illusion of a normal caring person. Hosts are great manipulators of people through lies, mind games and mind control techniques. They love to destroy the spiritual nature of all individuals they encounter. When in positions of political power as they usually are, they play out their dramas, nation against nation creating chaos, hate and destruction.

Final Years – After his purpose has been served, the host will sort of fade into the Yoda mode where he is there to teach and advise the younger hosts. Over the years, he has collected others of his kind and he spends time reminiscing old times. Memories of the early Phases One and Two are gone.

The hosting process may seem frightening and somewhat hopeless. What we as individuals can do to prevent this process or stop it in our family members and friends is to educate the public on this phenomenon and teach techniques to stop the process before it gets to the point of no return. Discernment of the entity and being able to separate the person from the behavior and symptoms is a great step towards gaining control of this situation.

Being aware you are under attack by these Reptilians at any stage, is a good first step. If you know you are being attacked, you can arm yourself.

Nourishing your soul is another way to strengthen your soul quality. A strong soul is less likely to be hosted. These Reptilians maneuver with mind games. If you have a strong spiritual belief system that is based on love and goodness, that is poison to them as they can’t feed off of it.

Also, you have less fear when your spiritual belief system is strong, and fear is one of their favorite emotions…it acts as rocket fuel to their beings.

Stay away from drugs and alcohol mainly because a weakened body is like an invitation. Reptilians love to prey off people addicted to methamphetamines, cocaine, painkillers and alcohol.

Keep your body healthy and strong. That is what they do once they have fully hosted a body. Eat right, exercise and drink lots of water. Use relaxation techniques, massage and above all else, have fun.

Learn from them but do not act on their base level lest you lower yourself to their standards and become like them. That is a danger in fighting Reptilians. In this situation you do not fight fire with fire.

For the mood swings or tremendous sleep deprivation, you might see a doctor for some nonaddicting medications for this problem. A good nights sleep is so very important in keeping your mind and body strong. Also, herbal remedies are quite good.

Don’t make any major decisions while under this attack period. Do not go on spending sprees, begin or end relationships or jobs. This is not a good time as your judgment is off.

Pray helps. It makes you feel better and it doesn’t hurt.

Remember, the Reptilians can see you transparently. They take advantage at every turn. They cannot make you do things against your will, but they can manipulate you. Realize also that goodness is much stronger than evil. They know this. Love is something they do not understand at all…so that puts them at a disadvantage. The only time you may not have control is if they manage to host your body…but forewarned you can shake this off and prevent this from ever taking place. Let’s work together to keep the wolves at bay as we enter the new millennium.

1. From the Garden

The subject of "good" vs. "bad" reptilians is such a broad issue but I feel it is necessary to make some sense of this confusion so we each know where we stand on these issues. More and more people are beginning to "wake up" and become aware that we have been infiltrated by beings that are not quite "human". These "para-humans" which are part human and part…something else…walk amongst us in human forms yet are perceived as spiritually altered hybrid humans by many people. There are many explanations I could go into here but I will make it as simple as possible.

The reptoid/dragon like species referred to here are very old, older than the human race…and they have probably walked among us since the beginnings of history. The Sumerian myths of origin…as well as creation myths of most of our cultures around the world exemplify this belief.

Somewhere down the line, they have interbred with humans and continue to do so to produce humans with reptilian DNA in varying degrees. What I am saying is that we are all part reptilian. Some people have more of the reptilian characteristics and instincts than others. These human/reptilian beings are hybrids…which make up most of the humans on our planet.

I have noticed several processes by which the reptilian essence incorporates into humans, other than breeding. None of this has to do with soul quality…which is what most of the disagreement on "good" vs. "evil" reptilians is all about and which I will get into later.

The first group are self proclaimed reptilians who feel they are reincarnated or born into human bodies but are reptilians in spirit. These individuals, out of the ones I have come into contact with are very aware of who they are. They are highly intelligent generally, yet exhibit many of the instinctual reptilian characteristics. This group possesses an insight into their nature and most are on a personal mission to find their nitch in the human world. Many suffer from existential angst or depression….deep feelings of inferiority…but just as humans use this depression to grow emotionally, so do these reptilians. I have actually found this particular group to be the most advanced and fun to interact with. I have learned a lot about them and their nature from this group. I will refer to this group as "Group A".

The second group is a much broader group as they don’t really have an assigned “human” form. These manifest themselves sometimes as actual humanoid reptilians or Reptiods but have a prime interdimensional core to them. These guys look for vulnerable human hybrid bodies or “Hosts” to inhabit and try to live a somewhat normal existence through the host. This process in itself is an invasive activity, but at the same time is looked upon as SURVIVAL which they feel is the norm. They do not inhabit the human bodies all the time but linger about for waiting for opportune moments when the host has breaks in their spirit bodies which allow for the reptilians to enter. Human’s who have these reptilian “handlers” hanging about may experience them in nocturnal attacks, incubus experiences or even channeled “guides” sometimes friendly and sometimes not so friendly. I’ll call this group “Group B” reptilians. It is my personal belief that these particular reptilians when not inhabiting their “hosts” are living underground where survival is easier for them. Unless of course they find residing within human bodies serves their personal agendas of the moment.

THE TILT OF THE SCALES or G vs. E

When describing reptilians by herpetologist definitions, one can see the instinct driven natures of this species, their ambitions to excel regardless of the consequences, their lack of normal human emotion or values, their mating habits or gender confusion using a human body. Their adrenaline-based reactions seem to take place of emotions as we know them. These reptilians can be the highest of achievers…or the darkest of deceivers.

The reptilian’s values differ from men at the deepest core level, in that the superficial achievements, their attainment of materials things, their conquests and their dominance are what they strive for. They are great egotists as well, looking down on humans as inferior. The reptilians do not play by the same rules that we do…they have different boundaries or social mores and therefore fewer self imposed restrictions on their behaviors. They have little use for such things as love relationships, admiration based on integrity, morals or philanthropic endeavors. They look at those human values as weaknesses. These differences in themselves do not make reptilians “evil” or humans “good”. There is another element involved here.

One might question why the herpetic imaging….why the dragons, snakes and alligator images to depict these creatures? This motif was carefully chosen probably around the same time the Garden of Eden was created. Out of all the beasts and creatures of the time, the one who was most suited to depict lower base natures of darker forces was the reptile.

Satan chose the reptile to act out his wishes and manipulations upon mankind in order to work against God. Satan’s point was to show God that mankind was nothing more than a mere instinctual animal, not made in His image as God intended. The snake was “hosted” by one of the “fallen angels” that led to the Fall of Man and Adam and Eve’s expulsion from Eden.

The Battle For Your Soul

In today’s world, Satan continues to spit in the face of God with lies, deceptions, and manipulations of humans using the less evolved reptilians. It is Satan’s legions that take on the images of the dinosaur which speaks to men and manipulates him into being “less than” who he truly is, forcing men to lose sight of their inner light. This becomes a “Battle for the Soul” which is acted out by well meaning righteous individuals fighting both sides of this issue. As we all have elements of both man and animal/reptilian within our genes, we still have free will to create our lifestyles so they are not so open to demonic attack.

Those who are in Group A, the reincarnated reptilians in human bodies will need to fight harder against the demonic manipulation. Demons look for weaknesses within our spirit…and they will surely use Group A’s feelings of dislocation and isolation against them. Group A has a great advantage that most humans do not. They have the awareness of who they truly are and an innate understanding of both sides of the issues at hand. They also have the drive and the intellect to overcome the trickery at hand. This group will be essential in our planet’s survival. The only hindrance might be the ego factor…the same trick pulled on Eve in the Garden.

As for Group B, there will be heroic scenarios acted out battling these demonic ones, and there will be great evil acted out as well. The outcome depends upon the soul quality of the individual who is used as a host…and the faith he/she holds. Those with certain personality disorders will have a worse time and be more predisposed to being hosted. The most common personality disorders associated with the "bad reptilians" are Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Anti-social Personality Disorder, and Borderline Personality Disorder, or a combination of any of these. The following descriptions of these personality disorders came from the DSM-IV, 4th edition.

Dependent Personality Disorder usually manifests itself in today’s culture with substance abuse such as meth-amphetamine addiction or alcoholism. Narcissism usually displays a pattern of grandiosity and entitlement, a preoccupation of fantasies of unlimited success, power or brilliance, exhibits interpersonal exploitative behavior to others to meet own ends, and believes he is “special” and only understood by other special high-status people, and shows a lack of empathy for others. He will also display arrogance, with beliefs that others are envious of him while he is in truth envious of them.

Anti-social Personalities usually display deceitfulness, repeated lying, conning others, extreme aggressiveness, reckless disregard for the safety of others, irresponsibility and lack of remorse demonstrated by indifference to or rationalization of hurting, mistreating or stealing from another.

Borderline Personality Disorder is exhibited by a pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by extremes of devaluation and idealization. Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment, identity disturbance, unstable self image, impulsivity in at least two areas that are self damaging (spending, sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, binge eating). Recurrent suicidal behavior or self mutilating behaviors. Chronic feelings of emptiness, inappropriate, intense anger with displays of temper and or physical fights, paranoid ideation or severe dissociative symptoms. Also, affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood.

There are medications that can lessen the severity of these symptoms as well as counseling for "reality" checks. A personality disorder is not easily cured by either as it is a lifelong pattern of reacting and becomes a component of the personality. These are the ones that seem most predisposed to hosting though.

Unfortunately, no one is immune to the hosting process. We all have times of troubles and ill health. I would bet every one of you who read this have a family member who is hosting a demon dressed in reptilian clothing. That is why we cannot abandon our ‘hosty’ fellow humans. To abandon them is like allowing weeds to take over the garden. We must fight for them with our love. All beings can fight the negative forces that be. The first step is in awareness of the process to reduce mankind to animals. The second step is to know that no matter how lost you might feel you are, there is always hope. These beings (demons) have made fools of us all, but not for long. We have the power within us to rise above the manipulations…the dragon games. We have been made in God’s image to walk in His path with Him. We have only to look upward, rise off our bellies and fly to the Father.

6% of the population are psychopaths/sociopaths, genetic, and it strikes me that they are the reptilian proxys on earth, as there is no way they would have gotten into running the world without any help from that direction, and this quote is striking as it shows how they are a group:

““They learn to recognize each other in a crowd as early as childhood, and they develop an awareness of the existence of other individuals similar to them. They also become conscious of being different from the world of those other people surrounding them. They view us from a certain distance, like a para-specific variety.”
…….Mankind has a natural predator, the psychopath, and this predator is invisible because there are no easily discernible markings that set him apart……Early in the book, Łobaczewski describes his experiences in university where he first encountered the phenomenon. He went into the library to get some books on the question of psychopathy and found to his amazement that they had all been removed! This fact demonstrates a self-awareness of their difference amongst at least some of them, and in the case of Poland under communism, of those in a position of power highly enough placed to get books removed from the university library……approximately 18% of any given population is active in the creation and imposition of a Pathocracy (or the attempt to create and impose same). The 6% group constitute the Pathocratic nobility and the 12% group forms the new bourgeoisie, whose economic situation is the most advantageous.”—- The Trick of the Psychopath’s Trade: Make Us Believe that Evil Comes from Others http://www.sott.net/articles/show/14814 … rom-Others

It is possible Creator made 6% with no conscience but more likely it is reptilian breeding to get themselves a foot hold, and they need a controlling group on earth as SHEPHEARDS, to instigate the wars, excess drug sex via porn etc.

in fact the spooks are more the shepheards, with the rest of the elite reaping the financial benefits, like farmers.

I have a page to this lot now http://www.whale.to/b/reptilian_hosting.html Don Bradley calles them Canaanites, the Lizard, Reptile, or Kinsmen population. I’d guess their religion is satanism whose god is Reptilian.

This one looks like a full on reptile:

But are these Canaanites or just ignorant fellow travellers:

I like this one, De Nero has that dark look off to a T, and pacino has a darkness too:

Hennessey reckons they are all telepaths http://www.whale.to/b/dj.html

You have to wonder at all the people doing the hand sign–do they know what the Devil is actually doing on the planet, or maybe they like the idea of human genocide, if they have another type of consciousness inside.

then you have the ones with demons inside, that look to be there thanks to MKUltra

Nicholson, on his childhood profile could have ended up like Manson, he got ‘lucky’ in that regard

The next Young Turk up for review is the one who went on to become arguably the most acclaimed actor of his generation, Mr. Jack Nicholson. The following is a biographical sketch of Nicholson as presented by Wikipedia: “Bundy was born at the Elizabeth Lund Home for Unwed Mothers in Burlington, Vermont. The identity of his father remains a mystery … To avoid social stigma, Bundy’s grandparents Samuel and Eleanor Cowell claimed him as their son; in taking their last name, he became Theodore Robert Cowell. He grew up believing his mother Eleanor Louise Cowell to be his older sister. Bundy biographers Stephen Michaud and Hugh Aynesworth state that he learned Louise was actually his mother while he was in high school. True crime writer Ann Rule states that it was around 1969, shortly following a traumatic breakup with his college girlfriend.”
Uhhm … hang on a minute … I think I might have screwed up. Something doesn’t seem quite right, but I’m not exactly sure what …. Oh, shit! I see what I did wrong! I accidentally cut and pasted ‘serial killer’ Ted Bundy’s bio instead of Jack Nicholson’s. Sorry about that. This is how Jack’s bio is supposed to read: Nicholson was born at some indeterminate location to an underage, unwed showgirl. The identity of his father remains a mystery … To avoid social stigma, Nicholson’s grandparents John Joseph and Ethel Nicholson claimed him as their son; in taking their last name, he became John Joseph Nicholson, Jr. He grew up believing his mother June Francis Nicholson to be his older sister. Reporters state that he learned June was actually his mother in 1974, when he was 37 years old. By then, June had been dead for just over a decade, having only lived to the age of 44. Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation http://www.whale.to/b/inside_the_lc.html

“At one point, she looked at me and saw a demon, a totally demonic figure. For whatever reason, either because it’s true about me or because of her own grasping at something, it was pretty bad.” [From: Peter Thompson, Jack Nicholson: The Life and Times of an Actor on the Edge, Birch Lane Press/Carol Publishing Group: Secaucus, New Jersey (1997), pages 76-77]

The first picture i think is Ronnie Jame Dio,a rock star who died 3-4 months ago .
His music video “Holy Diver” is quite revealing . If i remember correctly, it features some red-hooded figures with slit eyes .

Antoine

thanks for the name, he was a real slit eyes guy.

I was thinking, what sort of guy would fire bomb 1.5 million civilians to death? Not to mention destroying amazing towns like Dresden http://www.whale.to/b/bombing_p.html . He had to have been a full on reptilian in human skin http://www.whale.to/b/lindemann_h.html like Kissinger. And you couldn’t argue about it being a way to win the war, as he would have know who created the war, Zionists like him. And same goes for Morgenthau http://www.whale.to/b/morgenthau_h.html

john thanks for the name, he was a real slit eyes guy.

I was thinking, what sort of guy would fire bomb 1.5 million civilians to death? Not to mention destroying amazing towns like Dresden http://www.whale.to/b/bombing_p.html . He had to have been a full on reptilian in human skin http://www.whale.to/b/lindemann_h.html like Kissinger. And you couldn’t argue about it being a way to win the war, as he would have know who created the war, Zionists like him. And same goes for Morgenthau http://www.whale.to/b/morgenthau_h.html

There is a little history and reason behind the complete destruction of Dresden that is little known. It was the capital of the world in natural and homeopathy/holistic medicine. From what I’ve read and heard, there were catalogs and catalogs of herbs, natural cures and remedies for practically all known ailments and diseases up to that point in time, and a very advanced knowlege of curing things naturally…the complete antithesis of today’s medical practices. Knowing that, there is little doubt on who called the shots to destroy a good and great city and peoples. All that knowledge and skill lost.

However, we have today, Don’s zappers, and a new cropping up of herbalists and such, that the scumbag elite hate. Can’t have people cured and feeling good, you know!? That’s why people like Don and Carol and many others were targets. How dare someone try to cure their sicknesses naturally! Oh I cannot wait for all of them to get what they deserve. I envision a place where these elites can be dumped on a reservation in the middle of the outback of Australia (it was a penal colony at one time, remember!) and we can administer what they have done to us….incessant chemtrailing, fluoridated water, big pharma drugs, and GMO food. What’s good for the goose….

Unless Australia’s western desert has been regreened via the distribution of orgonite by then.

Don’t forget too, that Al Pacino played the devil in “The Devil’s Advocate”

Jeff Unless Australia’s western desert has been regreened via the distribution of orgonite by then.

Throw’em all in a lava filled volcano then

I had to LOL very loudly Sicilian when you suggested that Australia would be a good dumping ground for the elite scum. It’s a running joke between NZ and OZ that their origins were a penal colony…. In defence of Australia, that’s not a particularly nice suggestion, there’s enough miscreants there already! How about distributing the elite amongst the old oil rig platforms, since not all of them will be needed once the elite are out of the way and free energy comes on line?

Yes Ronnie James Dio… Legend has it that he was the man who popularised the ‘devils sign’. Great singer, very influential, even if his allegiances were suspect. I played in a band that covered a couple of his tunes , once upon a time. It became so obvious to me how manipulated most of us are once it dawned on me how brainwashed I actually was, and still am I suppose. At least I realise it now.

Lyrics to “Holy Diver”
http://www.lyricsdomain.com/4/……diver.html

Part quote
“Shiny diamonds
Like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue
Something is coming for you”

Not entirely sure what he’s on about for some of it though. Any idea of the relevance of the tiger?

Funny also that an add for the Lord of the Rings appears beside those lyrics. First thing I see when opening the page is Sauron’s reptilian eye…

plenty of room inside the earth with the rep race that’s been there for million years, back home in other words http://www.whale.to/b/lacerta.html

MONKEYS OF EDEN The telepathic Overlords and the Slaves of Earth by Andrew Hennessey
http://www.whale.to/b/hennessey_b.html

this sums them up, and they have larger tongues, someone showed me some personal photos of that.

Wouldn’t want my daughter bring this one home

Luke

Part quote
“Shiny diamonds
Like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue
Something is coming for you”

Not entirely sure what he’s on about for some of it though. Any idea of the relevance of the tiger?

Funny also that an add for the Lord of the Rings appears beside those lyrics. First thing I see when opening the page is Sauron’s reptilian eye…

I’ve noticed it’s a tactic for them to try to describe their eyes as being like a cat’s when they are lizard eyes. Archaeologists have determined that cats probably lived with people before dogs did, eating rodents that came for the human’s food scraps. Cats are aware of all manner of invisible beings and often alert their people when things are wrong. Rotten hearted people in the Middle Ages went mad torturing and killing cats in horrific manner. Cats are good to have around. But these people are not cat people, they are lizard people. They want the association with one of humanity’s earliest animal allies to make them seem friendlier, so when people see a slit pupil, they think cat, not lizard beast. “Eye of the Overgrown Bipedal Lizard Jerk” isn’t as catchy as “Eye of the Tiger”. Considering wild cats have been decimated and several breeds made extinct, I doubt they have much love in their heart for any cat.

It’s funny how Sauron’s key identifier is his big burning lizard eye (Saur being lizard in Latin). I was reading about Tolkien’s life just the other day, he was quite the linguistics researcher and a rather perceptive fellow. He suffered the horrors of WW1, lost most of his friends in it, and survived only due to prolonged bouts of trench fever putting him in the hospital. During WWII, he was horrified at the bombing of Dresden by his own nation. To him, the villainous orcs of his stories were inspired by anyone who let themselves become twisted by dark forces, no matter what their background.

Rock stars espousing Satanism and doing their hook horns hand sign are rather blatant about the whole thing. It would not be surprising to see them all reptiley when they’re nattering on about being Lizard Kings or Princes of Darkness. It can be surprising when it’s someone who belongs on the easy listening station though.

yes, right about cats!

The reader must understand that reptilians detest CATS. CATS are the best reptilian detectors and reptilian busters known to mankind. They have been known to wake up female abductees moments before the onset of a reptilian abduction or rape. UNDERSTANDING THE REPTILIAN MIND By James Bartley http://www.whale.to/b/bartley3.html

they would try to make out they are cat like, not reptile like.

[http://uwantsun.myblogsite.com/archives]
I wonder if she knows what her type like Kissinger have been up to?

dogs:

Q. What arises between an animal and a human when they become friends? The Brown One: A new piece of friendship, that can form a space for other beings, that is, positive beings who belong to the ascending spirit. When a human makes friends with an animal, and the animal with him — as it takes two to make a friendship — spaces are created. And beings always fill up these spiritual spaces. You would include these among the harmonious elemental beings. http://www.whale.to/b/holstein.html

dogs were created to be friends of humans, and love them unconditionally. Whereas something like foxes, although dog like, are created to be wild.

This is a good thread.

Another thing to note… they enjoy harassment at 3:00am in the morning.

The masters of the reptillian race are the draconian’s, the closest thing the universe has to “the devil”, and you might believe it if you saw one, but know there is not one but a race of such beings, and anyone who believes strongly in “the devil” thoughtform just gives it power.

I also have reason to believe Alex Collier’s info is accurate:

In the end, the draconian race are just the “bully’s” of the universe. They don’t choose an upright path because their behavior is that of a spoiled child and there is no race strong enough to discipline or destroy them, so unfortunately we have to deal with their harassment. Maybe they are having such a hernia over our planet because one day we will be a very strong race, genetically and spiritually. Hopefully strong enough to give them some hurt. If not the case, then we can just figure out how to make them irrelevant.

They are the root cause and are responsible for genetic manipulation of many species, not just reptillians. They may perhaps be responsible for all regressive races, and perhaps know how to enslave at the genetic level. They are that who would take peaceful humans or other sentient beings, and genetically modify them / traumatize them into being regressive.

I don’t see reptillian’s as much of a threat… they are puppy dogs compared to these guys, and there are a lot of friendly reppy humans that actually have a heart (not to be confused with the vympire primadonna reps).

For whatever reason Earth and WE are the prize. They want us.

Orgonite will keep preventing them from colonizing our planet.

They have already left their print on this world, genetically and through trauma. Without their influences we would have been a space faring race long ago.

They are the enemy of humanity and must be neutralized. In dealing with such a threat we are not alone.

Even for the reptillian’s I have at least a little bit of respect, but absolutely NONE for the Dracs.

I will be overjoyed when their time is up.

I did read some of him off Leading Edge awhile back, have to go through his stuff again, seems ok, be interesting to see what he says about the reptoids

think this is transcript of that videob
http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/ufohypotheses.html

orgonite is reptoid repellent isn’t it, seems to clear the etheric space which is where they hang out being 4 dimensional beings. A friend had a ‘rep’ turn up at her house and he was ‘bouncing off the walls’ she said, due to all the orgonite.

I think don said he got orgonite from the Andromedans

Trees do the same thing I suspect, especially yews and oaks, real reason for Taxol probably, getting rid of Yews http://www.whale.to/drugs/taxol_h.html

be great if they did a Lord of the Rings entry

anything connected to humans, animals, plants, dolphins, whales etc, trashing paradise

Funny that Evil is Live backwards. Of course the reps are fighting over mindstuff, essentially, as 3rd dimesion is just a pretty sophisticated hallucination, and we are at least 5th, at soul level, dimensional beings like the andromedans

“Another thing to note… they enjoy harassment at 3:00am in the morning.”

That’s remarkable – I’ve been experiencing more concerted attacks of late, and have to note for the record that it has been…at three in the morning.

One of my personal hallmarks has always been the ability to sleep deeply, and anywhere, anytime. NEVER getting up in the middle of the night. For the last few weeks, it’s been like clockwork, awakened at 3 a.m., then having to engage in a defensive boosting/meditation session to push them off.

As a p.s., I sent that Annie Lenox cover to DB after playing one of the videos on his blog, it was the french/canadian one with the permanently slit-eyed gal on the talk show. The very evening I’d watched that video, I was riffing through my childhood record albums. Got to ‘Eurythmics’, wham, there was reptile Annie, looking at me. I’d never ‘noticed’ it when I was young. I sent a jpg of the cover to Don relating the story and he posted it, and now, voila, it’s here.

Interesting input.

Thank you, ClayOfTheMountain for your link to Alex Collier.

We are listening to the interview the whole morning and a lot of puzzle pieces are set into their place.

We are very excited and joyful and Colliers statements about offworlders definitely hit a lot of points in us !

Thank you

that interview is good, I am glad he mentioned the reptoids, and didn’t just blame us all for trashing the planet.

“certain groups of power elite are in touch with them on a physical level. Well many of them are implanted. Many of them are so implanted that they have now become part of the Grey group mind. And the Andromedans no longer consider some of these human beings, terrans as they call us, are human at all any more. They’re nothing but clones for what the Greys want. And they pass down orders, they tell others what to do, and of course the chain of command that we’ve established on our planet, is exactly what’s happening. Also, playing on the greed factor, those who are still human, they look at the fact that: “Well, they’re here, they’re the rulers. We could still maintain our place of privilege in the world, so we’ll form the new priesthood. We’ll be the go-between between the workers and the gods” just like we saw in Babylon, in Syria, Egypt; it’s all over again. It’s history repeating itself all over again……
…….And they have no right to come down here and mess with us the way they’ve done that. The real strength in us, in our own permanent evolvement as a race, will come from us standing up, taking a stand and saying: “You know what, no way! We’re not going to do this. We’re not going to destroy ourselves for your enjoyment so you can feed off of us. You have no right to manipulate our governments, to create wars." http://www.whale.to/b/alex_collier2.html

Because of our genetic makeup: of the twenty-two different races and all of the DNA and the racial memories that we have and the genetics that we have. Because of the fact that we are spirit. Do you know, and this is an incredible thing, do you know that the Andromedans actually consider us royalty? THEY consider US royalty! We obviously aren’t acting like royalty. But we’re the only ones in our galaxy that can make the claim to having the genetics that we have. And the possibilities and the capabilities of doing what we can do as a race. We’re the only ones. They actually consider every single one of us royalty. Now think about that.

And they won’t eat a dead human. It has to be alive at the time of the killing. Their preference is children. You know, we’ve been told, “you shouldn’t talk about that…” You know, other people say, “you better not talk about the reptilians.” Well, you know, BULL! WHY NOT?! According to the Andromedans they’re responsible for thirty one thousand seven hundred and twelve children disappearing in the last twenty five years from the United States. These children were food! And I’m supposed to just shut up and not say anything about it? Because people don’t want to hear it? That’s tough. That’s tough! You know, Westchester county in the last five years: three thousand children in Westchester county, New York have vanished without a trace. Where are they going? Why are we allowing this to happen? And why should people want to stay in denial about it?

All this metaphysical stuff: “you chose to be here.” In some situations that’s true, when you’re creating your reality and you’re in your space. But when you’re being invaded, that’s not karma. That’s a violation of free will.

“The love that you withold is the pain that you carry.”—Vissaeus

I am glad he mentioned the reptoids, and didn’t just blame us all for trashing the planet.

I completely agree with you, John. He furthermore exposed the dracos , and the alpha draconians that also enslaved the Greys. And how Eisenhower
sold mankind by making a contract with the Greys. Interesting also is , that the Greys wanted to make a deal with Nazi Germany in the 1930 ties, but the Nazis
refused to do that because they stil had had made another deal with a malevolent plejadian group.

Man, what are we fooled.

Today i called my father by the phone in order to tell him these informations. The phone line was interrupted four or five times. Then my father said
that he could not hear me well. The powerwand came into my mind and i turned it on.
Exactly at that moment i turned it on my father said: " Now its ok . I can hear you very well." The next hour we had absolutely no problems with the phone.

Isn’t that a good confirmation, that the information of Collier in the interview from 1994 contain a lot of truth ?

I think so.

In 1978 or 1979 i don’t exactly remember the year, when I was 14 or 15 years old I observed 3 unusual flying Objekts. Some days later i saw another of these objects moving over a lake in Bavaria in the blue sky of a summer evening. This time it was closer to me, so that I could identify a silver coloured disk flying in a very strange way (its impossible for “normal” aircrafts to move in that way through the air). Telling other people about that, they mostly smiled or laughed about me. -this was very dissapointing for me- They told me that Ufos would not realy exist.
My parents believed me and we wanted to find out more about that topic. There was a lecture (talk) in Munich about Ufos and my mother went together with me to that lecture , hoping to get more clarity.
There was a man with a thick stomach a walros moustache and a long necktie. He was the UFO-expert. This man told some unimportant things and then he asked the listeners if there is anybody here who has seen an ufo. So I put my hand up and told him what I had seen. Another woman did the same. Then the ufo-expert said with his deep voice to me that in his opinion my sighting was not an ufo. Another listener asked the expert if he had ever seen an ufo with his own eyes. The expert said: “No, I have never seen one.” I was sad and very angry about that a$$h=le and decided for myself that it is better not to speak about ufos.
When I was 19 years old I met a girl and felt in love with her. After nearly one year beeing together with her I plucked up courage and told her on a sunny summer day about my ufo sighting. She immediately began to scream and shout very hystericaly that I should immediately stop to tell such a $hit.
a few weeks later we terminated the relationship.
Then I bought a bass guitar and started to play bass. I trained every day and soon I played in a little unknown blues-band. I was the youngest musican in the band and our heroes that we emulated were Buddy Guy, B.B.King, Muddy Waters and others. I felt out with my parents chucked up studying, listened to chicago blues every day and lived for playing bass. Really bit crazy, when I remember that.
One day I made an extraordinary experience:
The guitarist of the band and I had a jam-session in the parlor with two little amps. We played a boogie rythm, a bit like ZZ Top. I was quite relaxed and my fingers were moving easily over the fretboard. So I closed my eyes and I was watching us playing from a distance. As more as I got calm, the guitarist got excited. The silence I felt inside of me seemed to drive him frantic. I opened my eyes and watched the man and then for some seconds his body seemed to have another form. A very muscular body with a square build neck something like spiky ears and what mostly confused me was that I saw a long black shiny tail on his back. It looked like a black snake. This picture is stil absolutely clear in my mind.
I was very shocked and for one moment very frightened. Than i said to myself: “play on and do as if nothing had happened”. So I did. Then we finished playing and I said , that I am tired now and that I want to go to bed. I was everything but not tired.
I dont want to say that this man was a reptiloid or a shapeshifter or something like that, no, I dont think so. What I can say is that his eyes were sometimes very cold, yes. Today I suggest that he was linked to reptiloid energy and one of them had access to him at that time when we were playing.

At that time I hadn’t any clue what that experience was. I banned what I saw somewhere in my soul, but I became very thoughtful. Some time later I had a
improvised concert together with some others and the audience caught fire. The listeners were enthusiastic and I remember that I was electrified too, when I was playing on the stage.
After that concert I felt really strange and I became more thoughtful than before , so I stopped playing .
I still have questions concerning Ufos and concerning reptilians and extraterrestrials. For me it is not chit-chat or honkyponky or whatever the american word for that is.
In my experience Ufos and also reptilians are real . As real as Orgone energy is. And as real as a towerbuster or an earthpipe.