Reptilian Improved TVnews

A new face on Italian state Tv Rai2 News, is she a reptoid? She knows of being photographed…

Scaly background vibe. Look the tension in her neck.

TelefonTelAviv
This news reader appeared recently only in the night edition of the news (around 22-24hr), she is employed at RAI Radio Televisione Italiana, Via Mazzini, Roma, Italy.
Rai.it , Rainews24.it.
Rai2 is their number 2 channel, as traditionally there are 3 channels, plus now all the digital terrestrial, but the first 3 are the flagship.
ET = European Taxpayers !!!

ps. filtered with gimp open software: gaussian blur 14, contrast about 20

photo filtered with gimp: gaussian blur 14, luminosity -127, contrast +72.

You might be right, Silvio!

This being looks weird.

I wonder whether boosting will bring any positive results…

Habibi

I wonder wether several people boosting at the same UTC time will bring positive results
Just an idea

Other ideas besides the reptile reference.
cylons can look like people……if you get the battlestargalactica reference….a skin job
or soul-less clone if you prefer the non-borg theory.
or human with plastic surgery that has thrown in with “them”; like in the movie “they live” or the secret society theory.
or a skin coating like in “the arrival” where the off-worlders (or are they subterranean?) are terraforming the planet.
maybe some combination or derivative of the above ideas…

As for boosting; group boosting seems to be pretty effective.

There were no more apparitions and our fav newsreader Mrs Xenaforena, she has been off duty for the last week so…the mistery is unresolved?

Here I have refiltered, I think you can see the makeup for the eyebrows is weird since it looks like there are a second eyebrow arch just above the eye but is curved from in a strange way, opposite direction to the one above. The neck is weirdo. Not sure about the mouth. In general she looks quite artificial and cold?

There were no more apparitions and our fav newsreader Mrs Xenaforena, she has been off duty for the last week so…the mistery is unresolved?

Perhaps we scared the lady?

Hey Edu,

she didn’t like the ‘love I will merry you’ in the boosting. Anyway anything is better than indifference.

Now we need to unite in prayers and boost for peace in Israel, and is about time isn’t it?