Request For Assistance In Okinawan Gifting Effort

Aloha everybody,

my time in Okinawa is well over half over. I am here for only another 4 months. It is time for me to ask for help so that I can gift more orgonite in the time that I am here. If anyone is able, please help me purchase resin for this effort. Please send a paypal donation to [email protected] and all of the proceeds will go to purchasing resin. This current drive, I would like just $46 to purchase one gallon of resin, to make about 50 towerbusters. I will supply all the crystals, and am only asking for help with resin. I am a exchange student, doing this year with scholarships and student loans.

I will post some of this again in the Okinawa thread, but yesterday I found a great crystal shop, and I purchased some different crystals and stones for gifting. As we went in the shopkeeper and a friend were chatting. Her friend was dowsing some crystals with a quartz pendulum. Myself and a new friend from Australia had a great conversation with the ladies, and we will share some more from this store later.

This morning I made some orgonite with those crystals and stones.

A couple days ago I sold my refrigerator to a new exchange student (and bought a gallon of resin with the proceeds). While talking outside of his dorm, I gave him and another new student a TB for their dorm. As we all spoke, another new student, from Basque, came up while we were talking, and instantly recognized the orgonite and raved about Wilhelm Reich. He said that he hadn’t made orgonite, but he had made a small orgone accumulator for experiments. He told the two guys I had already given TBs about orgonite. I gave him a TB as well. He asked if he should start pouring and I said that he should, and that I would invite him to make orgonite with me and to go on a gifting run.

Please help me take this local effort to the next level. I appreciate anybody who can help. Even if you cannot help, I appreciate you for reading this. Most of all, I appreciate all of the gifters worldwide who are making and gifting orgonite. Keep up the good work!!!

[Tug of war TODAY in Naha. I will be gifting there. http://www.japanupdate.com/2013/10/granddaddy-of-all-tug-of-wars-on-sunday-in-naha/

Goal was met and doubled, thanks to only TWO folks that donated.
THANKS SO MUCH!!!

I will be able to make about 100 TBs with this, plus have a little left over for the next gallon.
I will post some more updates later about progress in Okinawa.
Yesterday I gifted about 10 TBs into a canal in Naha close to were the tug of war is, and after that a few into the
river next to where the festival was in the evening. Working on a video from the concert that I hope to post
tonight or tomorrow. Later I will follow that canal through the city and gift more into it.

Thanks again. I feel really blessed. Aloha

Thanks again to all the gifters around the world. I gifted around 15 TBs for this festival.
I think the coolest part of the video is at the 12 Minute mark, where you can see the crowd
enjoying themselves and having fun. If you are inclined, please watch and give it a “like” on youtube.
This is a great Okinawan artist, who writes songs in his native language. The youtube description has links
telling about him (Shimoji Isamu).

[Shimoji Isamu at the Naha Tug of War Festival