Saudi Shakeup--interesting timing?

This follows on the heels of Jane Ngugi’s jail experience in Saudi Arabia:

[http://www.globalresearch.ca/saudi-arab]

Thanks, Hyperion, for sending this interesting link. Further down the page I found this:

[http://www.globalresearch.ca/in-kingdom]

I think I know someone who worked for the second prince for a lot of years and I asked him for his thoughts on this. We already know that several Arab governments are abandoning the petrodollar, now, in favor of the Euro. I expect all of this to be based on the Yuan pretty soon, which is the stablest currency since it has actual value [Image Can Not Be Found]

I see that the person who runs this website is expecting the US and Israel to wage war against Iran. In past years this seemed a lot more likely to some of us but by now I don’t think the Evil Axis (US/Britain/Israel gov’ts) is capable of invading a new country any more. It wouldn’t be a cakewalk like Iraq and Afghanistan were because Persia has a huge army, probably well supplied by Russia and perhaps also China. In the 1980s a reliable Persian refugee told me that Russia immediately took control of all of Iran between the Alburz Mountains and the Caspian Sea.

According to Dr von Peters, who travels all over Russia a couple of times per year to lecture in medical schools, the economy in Russia is booming and there’s new construction everywhere. This started happening soon after China bought out the corporate order in late 2004. When he started going there the economy was in pretty bad shape.

The Russian invasion of Northern Iran in 1980 (concurrent with Britain deposing the Shah and installing their own dictator/agent, Khomeini) was never mentioned in Western news, as far as I know, but a lot of things don’t get mentioned to Western pajama people, of course, and even legitimate info sources on the internet have blinders on most of the time on account of wanting their personal scenarios to play out (I think). An example of this are the financial commentators who have been predicting imminent ecomic doom for the world for the past five years, in spite of abundant evidence to the contrary. Some of them are at last starting to notice the elephant in the room (China’s control) now.

The British government makes a lot more noise about ‘terrorism’ than the US or Zion governments do–have you noticed that? Terrorism originates in London, after all, so they need to keep their more pliant PJ folks pumped up with xenophobia [Image Can Not Be Found]

Here’s another thing that never got mentioned in the West, except for in Australia and New Zealand. When I was living in Tonga (South Pacific) in 1984 and early 1985 there was a successful communist revolution in New Caledonia, which France then lost as a colony. New Caledonia is the main source of nickel in the world and since nickel is a strategic metal the only reason that the Evil Axis would not be concerned would be that they likely managed that ‘revolution’ and now control the island. You presumably already know that the Cold War was a hoax. The City (London banksters and aristocracy) created communism and financed the Russian Alleged Revoluton, then Lenin gave them control of Russia’s infrastructure and raw materials. They might have lost this to the Chinese by now, though.

We listened to all that New Caledonia news on Australian shortwave radio each night as it developed. France usually gets the short end of the stick in international affairs. I think London is still sore at them for helping the American Actual Revolution, haha.

Yesterday, before Hyperion sent this news link, I got a sudden hunch that Saudi Arabia’s criminal regime and the desert itself are very vulnerable to orgonite and that before long someone is going to exploit this opportunity. Jane is the pioneer in this case and I want her calamity; her sacrifice to pay off a thousandfold for the East Africa kikundi.

One of us has spent time in Egypt, teaching a very rich and influential man of conscience about what orgonite can do for the desert but I haven’t heard of any developments with that in the past year. This fellow no doubt understands the risk and is being prudent and cautious.

Ordinary, mostly self-financed folks like us are the ones who move this unorganized Revolution forward, meanwhile, and we’re quite honored for the privilege of having this opportunity. I’ve always felt sure that, after the old Babylonian, parasitic corporate order has lost enough of its power to commit mayhem, we will find wealthy people financing very, very large scale gifting campaigns in the world. I think that pretty soon after that the Chinese will get tired of tyranny and will create actual, elected governments, there. I think the old guard in Peking know this and are being pragmatic and just delaying it as long as possible and with relatively little innocent blood shed in China. Ai Wei Wei’s success and continued survival in the face of this terrorist Peking regime is probably the watershed event.

~Don