Stars by design

Hi,

this I was able to draw it now, remebering it from having been about the places when was starting with small gifting in 2010 and wondering what to do with the few little bits orgonite and how. The orgonite I put is only in a few places.

The centre point is the Hindu temple of Wembley, If one looks at the satellite version shows additional interesting details of the various corners or places. I submit this to the UK dowsers association. ;-)

Please click on the image 3 times to fully enlarge it.

Hi, there is some news, I suspected there was a simmetry with another structure on the east, I conjured the one below. Sorry if the presentation is a bit sloppy at the same time I feel it could subtle in the places. The median on the line that joins the centre of the 2 structures is the ‘inner circle’ in Regents Park about at the Triton Fountain and Hanover Gate and Islamic Centre, it thens passes the St’John and the Abbey Road Studios, and Queens Park station. Toward East also passe trough St. Mary Hospital etc.

The east london structure has its centre point in Arcadia Street -Remember the Arcadia in the esotheric motto ‘Et ego in Arcadia’…-, And its St’Saviours Church, The Globe and the Buddhist Centre are on one of its angles, the ‘‘Zion’’ Olympic logo it’s intersected on the line from the Globe to the Olympic stadium, other parts of this structures trace trough the Docklands, the O2 centre is on another of the hexagon corners and same for a church underneath the East London Crematorium, in the Hermit recreation ground with the St Margareth Church, and another church: St. Pauls and waters in Limehouse

I used freemaptools to trace the line, the distance from Arcadia Street to the Sanatan Temple 12.112 miles.

Dont forget to look up the cited Regents Park, Inner circle, Triton Fountain, Hanover gate.

Visually the perpendicular bisecting line seems to lead to the Albert Memorial or the Royal Albert Hall in Kensington.

Cheerio for now

Overlapping religion and law. Psychics powers, vampires, and sorcerers customarily seat in trials, and are used both sides of the benches and also in the cage in various engagements.

here some magistrate’s court in Londonia.

Did you like the above design?A final cameo

They build the world as an allegory of their creed and put their sygils and symbol everywhere it suits best. Beware Francesco Bergoglio as you complancency is find out and yourself and many cardinals finally be banned from entering church. You know that dont you?

A central area is called the Oval, there is the cricket stadium and the metro station, of course the oval happens to be the Holy Grail, the matrinlinear symbol of the womb and pagan vescica pescis (vulvae).

The Lion is also the Venetian symbol of St Mark, hence credit to theory of links with Venice. Altouhgt the St George was borrowed from the Genoans.

St Marks in Kennington in Oval unveils the secrets: Look at the window, the Lord has wings like a angel, stands on the world but on his head top there is a obelisk shape that penetrates a triple oval, you can see where the inverterd white dove is placed. Check examples of the oval in the shown sigyls of the knights of Tau.

How comes none of this symbolism is explained to the churchgoers and in their text books? The area above the columns has 11 groups of 3 segments, like 33 degres of masonry last but not least the 2 angled beams like the compass and square above the pillar another confirmation of symbolims.

( leaving out mysterious work grounds of Northolt, Perivale, Greenford, etc)