Students Give NSA Recruiters A Hard Time

That is encouraging.

Nice one, Hyperion! I agree with you, it’s very encoraging stuff.

I’d like to advertise the [original post with audio and transcript/url:2r0ngstz. I think the audio is in better quality and some people might even prefer reading. It also comes with a neat introduction.

Ok, some of these kids play into the superstar-whistleblower show, like the recent Snowden. Still, they made some fine points that left the NSA recruiters talking sideways.

Carlos

Thanks for posting this, Hyperion. Carol and I have encountered federal sewer rats and the NSA characters in this recording/transcript typify them all. If you’ll listen to these unbalanced folks you will clearly see why I’m not afraid of them surveilling me; they can’t understand most of what we’re saying and writing because their spirits are too degraded.

The ‘intelligence’ they exhibit is a form of cunning and I don’t think anyone but American and British Pajama People actually believe that there’s any terrorism in the world except what is generated by these ‘intelligence gathering’ agencies: NSA, CIA, FBI, MI5, MI6, and the Mossadomites. The Triads and the KGB knockoffs don’t seem to be playing into this and I think they’re rather carrying out Peking’s other agenda, which is based on world trade rather than a craving for global genocide.

The schizoid behavior and worldview of these two NSA trainwrecks (recruiters) and their self-described ‘social life’ is a good indicator that balanced people are not welcome in that agency. When someone wakes up from that nightmare and speaks out, as Snowden is evidently doing, they’re typically murdered as quickly as possible. The fact that Snowden isn’t dead probably indicates that the NSA has lost a lot of power and that Peking is shortening their leash, now.

I like to use the older name, ‘Peking,’ because it refers to the Mongols who built that city after they conquered China. It’s becoming more and more obvious to me that the present Chinese regime is patterned after the Mongols,’ who conquered all of Asia, Central Asia the Mideast, The Turkish Empire, the Baltics and Russia and conducted a peaceful, progressive and prosperous trading empire from the Pacific an Indian Oceans to Europe and North Africa until the Black Plague destroyed it. Marco Polo was only able to travel overland to China in Kublai Khan’s day because the Mongols protected the trade routes from Europe to the Pacific Ocean. Before Genghis Khan (Kublai’s grandfather) established that empire there were no protected trade routes except in the lesser regions influenced by Islam. Europe was still in the dark ages.

Peking seems to want the same thing, now, but we don’t need wars of conquest any more in order to establish peaceful trade. US state governments are making trade agreements with foreign countries so we don’t need a federal government any more. When one US state secedes the entire corporate house of cards that the Venetian bankers set up in London in the 1600s (based on exploitation, mass murder and fake debt) will collapse pretty fast. I don’t think the majority of people, at least not the brainwashed in the US and Britain, will even notice or care about it.

When orgonite spreads in China this regime will probably fade away, as the NSA is now evidently starting to do [Image Can Not Be Found] --exposing the NSA and the other sewer rat agencies (including the Triads), who are after all the old corporate order’s enforcers throughout the world, is sort of like Dorothy throwing water on the Wicked Witch in The Wizard of Oz. Think of the NSA as the flying monkeys. Have you ever seen monkeys throw their own feces at people? This is ‘NSA intelligence,’ haha.

Also, check out NSA: Citadel of Evil on whale.to. The NSA is the absolute worst of the American sewer rat agencies in terms of crimes against humanity. This is the real face of terrorism.

~Don