Succor Punch Power Supply Compatibility?

I have a double terminated succor punch crystal but as of right now I do not have a power supply to operate it.
Are all the male jack connectors on the succor punches exactly the same size regardless of who makes them?
Last thing I want is to buy a dedicated power supply and find the female jack input is too big or too small for the male jack on my SP.

Thoughts?

There is no standard among the vendors. I think you will have to ask your zapper suplier, but as far as know most of the zappers don’t have a female output. You will have to tape the wires to the copper coins (not recommended because it slips away easily) or put a jack yourself.

The ones I know that happens to have an output jack are the LP Zapper standalone from Quebec Orgone, wich uses a female RCA jack and Ken Adachis’s Compact SP Pulser wich uses a 2.5mm TS female jack. But have a look at other orgonite suppliers, I might have missed something.

http://quebecorgone.com/index.php?route … duct_id=62

http://educate-yourself.org/dc……ndex.shtml

I own a basic zapper from CTBuster ( http://www.ctbusters.com/shop/store/pro … ic_zapper/ ) and I modified it to have a 6.35mm TS mono female jack attached to the side. I attached one wire to each of the exposed wire tip that is welded to each zapper copper coin. Then I made a small hole with a hot nail on the side of the device, pulled the two wires through it, conected the female jack and taped it to the side of the zapper. I made that so that I can still use it as a zapper when I want, just unplug the succor puch and zap. I like to use 6.35mm TS mono male jacks in all my Succor Punches, but this is just my preference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T……_connector

Also you can easily exchange the male from a succor puch, case you can’t use the one you have now. I lost the count how many times I changed the jack of my succor punch, the wires are all patched. It’s easy and cheap. Just make sure you leave some excess wire so you can easily modify it case you need.

One nice trick while you don’t have a 15hz zapper is that you can power the SP by conecting it to the audio output off your PC and playing a 15Hz sound with the NHC tone generator. Just adapt a 2.5mm mono TS male jack to the SP a plug it to the PC

http://educate-yourself.org/nch/

I hope I helped

Edu, thanks for all the links.
Turns out there is a 15Hz zapper available from Orgonise Africa which has not only a female jack input which would accomodate a 2.5mm male jack (like the one my SP) but also has a DC connection point so you can plug it into the wall socket at home and run it 24/7 from the mains – no more charging batteries every 3 days.

A universal standard male jack on all SP’s would make things a lot easier.
Quebec Orgone and CT Busters both sell SP’s with their own dedicated power supplies but for me I just needed to find one which would be compatible with my 2.5mm male jack.

My days of gifting without taking an SP with me are over, I think being relatively new to gifting has perhaps been in my favour given that I’ve not cost the shitbirds too much money in the way of busted towers, but I would estimate that since Christmas I’ve busted over 100 towers in my area so now I only ever gift with an SP present, I also always wear my HP and my T-Rx zapper.

There was an incident a few weeks back where I saw a drain with large grates, it was 100 yards or so from a building that had lots of those panels on the roof, it looked too inviting to pass up so I dropped a TB down there, when I looked up a police car was driving right past me, he had to have seen what I did and I stood up and walked away thinking at any minute he’s going to be driving beside me telling me to stop, but he never did – I believe my SP did it’s job and deflected his attention away from me.

And thanks for the PC info, I never considered plugging an SP into it before, that’s something to consider for later on.

Cheers.

Not sure what you’re talking about.

You have a crystal with a mobius coil wrapped around it with a connector? Does it have the pulser board attached?

Running a SP from the AC mains isn’t the best idea. There’s lots of crap on the AC mains (including DOR, AC power meter “telemetry” in areas they do this that DOES get into your home, radiation (EM) from “smart meters” if you have any on your home and on and on, not to mention all the crap the home appliances generate, especially things like furnaces and other things with powerful electric motors in them – it ALL gets onto your home AC wiring). Do you really want this running through your SP? OK, in fairness it does get cut way down through the wall wart transformer and filter but some stuff still gets through.

The pulser chip in a SP will run down to below 2V. A stack of 4 AA batteries starts life at 6V or a little higher and its end of life is at 0.8V for each battery or 3.2V so right around when the LED goes out, the batteries are exhausted.

Get a 4 cell AA battery holder (Radio shack sells them or wherever you get your electronic parts). It’ll cost you a little over a dollar (US).

Use this to power your SP electronics.

It works fine (I just instructed someone else as to how to do this). Battery life for a “Don Croft Original” SP is just about a full month continuous for all of about $1 worth of AA alkaline batteries (thats easily 2 or maybe even into 3 9V equivalent for a lot less cost). I can’t speak for other manufacturer’s SP’s.

What I suggested and the individual did was to also buy a battery connector (Don’s uses a 9V just like a zapper) and to hook this to the 4 AA cell pack so it looks like a 9V where you can easily remove it easily to replace with a 9V to take it out gifting with you. If you do this remember to reverse the polarity (make the polarity of the contacts the same as they would be on a 9V battery).

For gifting, if you don’t like the cost of 9V alkaline batteries, consider buying a 4 cell (2x2 – square) AAA battery holder. This won’t be much bigger than a 9V (OK a little bigger) and then run the SP during gifting runs on this. Total energy content of 4 AAA’s is about half that of 4 AA’s so CONTINUOUS, you’d get about 2 weeks out of it and even if you do a lot of gifting where you’re out for say 8 hours per gifting run, this battery pack will last you about 25 gifting “runs”.

At least around here AA and AAA alkalines are cheap and usually on sale for 25 cents each or less in quantity. I even got a bunch a year or so back (AAA) for $1/10 pack (10 cents each).

They’re also so small that you could keep a spare set of 4 in your jacket pocket and hardly know they’re there till you needed them.

C cells have about double the capacity of AA but they’re much bigger (you’d need 4) and much more expensive. D cells have about 3x the capacity of a C cell (yeah, 3x, not 2x) but 4 D cells dwarfs the SP by a large amount and D alkalines are pretty expensive and HEAVY. The best deal seems to be AA and AAA batteries.

Running a SP from the AC mains isn’t the best idea. There’s lots of crap on the AC mains

I totaly agree, but from my experience it’s surely better than a powerless SP. My younger and more sensitive sister used to have nightmares when the SP was out of the PC, but it rarely occurred when the SP was on the 15hz frequency PC audio. I also used it successfully for boosting psy attackers that were making my mothers arm hurt. The 15hz square wave seems to predominates over any other electrical noise.

From the functional point of view, the only thing I noticed was that if the potency of the stereo box was too small, the SP would be less powerful. I noticed it when my stereo box malfunctioned and I my mother bought a cheaper poor quality one. So one should pay attention to the size of the box and the volume dial, as well as it’s quality. The potency running through the coil seems to have a minimal threshold before the SP starts working properly. I say this because I had poor results powering the SP playing a mp3 file with 15hz frequency from a cell-phone and from a mp4 player. I can’t say if magnifying the potency can make it more powerful, but I would avoid doing that to avoid magnifying also the crapy electrical noise.

Off course there might be some more subtle problems I didn’t notice with this strategy but I think they are less significant than shit bird psy-attack during the initial stages of a gifter activity. It’s surely a succesful emergency measure. At least until you can get a hard wired 15hz generator.
(zapper)

Nice tips about the AAA cells. It will greatly increase my gifting autonomy. I like the versatility of quickly changing from one power source to another.

I have this SP crystal [http://www.orgoniseafrica.com/english/d]
And this 15Hz zapper is on it’s way to me as a source to power my SP crystal [http://www.orgoniseafrica.com/english/s]

So you think I should avoid using the mains to power this zapper and instead go for a 9v battery to run it?

Ok, that’s not a problem since I have a Don Croft T-Rx zapper here which I wear constantly and I have 3 rechargeable 9v batteries for it.

I wasn’t aware that using the mains to power the zapper was a bad idea, I do wish all the vendors were on the same level of understanding about these things as novices like myself tend to read the product descriptions and believe what’s written.

Thanks for clarifying.

This SP power unit uses 2 x AA batteries [http://quebecorgone.com/index.php?route]

Are 2 x AA batteries going to be sufficient to run the SP crystal at it’s optimum while you’re out gifting?

It became popular in 2002 for some to sell zappers that also have a plug-in for Succor Punches. We’ve always discouraged that becasue it’s easy to see that when one plugs a SP into a zapper the mobius coil steals all the current, leaving nothing for the zapper.

Much of the time, especially when one is in the field, using orgonite to improve the world, the sewer rats often spray aerosol poison, up close, or may poison the food that’s served to the orgonite-flinger. Zappers evidently neutralize the bioweaponry and chemical weaponry before they can do much damage to the body. To delay using a zapper when one has been poisoned by the sewer rats pretty much guarantees a period of suffering and a long recovery, though.

These attacks are happening less and less as our numbers increase, fortunately, but it’s not expensive to buy a Succor Punch that has its own little circuit adn battery, after all.

I hope this helps.

~Don

Thanks Don,

Eventually I’ll buy the CT-Buster SP that comes with it’s own dedicated power supply but since I currently have this SP crystal sat here doing nothing I want to put it to use asap, hence this thread.

The interesting thing I’ve learned here is that there is no universal standard with regards to the input/output sockets on the SP power sources, I’m thinking how much simpler things would be if everyone made the terminals to fit, for example, a 2.5mm male jack which everyone put on the end of the wire on the SP crystal.

I will confirm what Don says about poisonings. I’ve been poisoned many times and the zapper is a real lifesaver. I’m even a member of the green poison war wound club. Its happening less frequently these days but a couple months back, one of the chat psychics was poisoned so it ain’t quite over yet. A zapper is a real lifesaver. I would encourage anyone who owns one to buy a backup just in case (Andy’s – CTBusters inexpensive one works nicely in this regard).

I do know of that LP Zapper. Sure it lasts a long time but the current it provides to the mobius coil is infinitesimally small.

The field-grade SP’s that Don has been known to make and give to some of us runs an average current of about 5 milliamps through the mobius coil (10 milliamps or around this as a 50% duty cycle pulse waveform). The specs for the LP Zapper claim it uses 1/4 milliamp and doesn’t break out how much goes to the coil and how much to power the electronics. Even if we assume everything runs through the SP coil (guaranteed it doesn’t) and that this is an average current at 50% duty cycle, it means the SP coil gets 1/2 milliamp impulse current which is about 20 times LESS than the ones that Don has been known to make. I speak of these because its all I have right now. I can’t speak for what vendors electronics do.

I will tell you that my 4 AA battery trick with one of Don’s SP’s runs it for 30 days or a few more before the batteries die (thats continuous, 24 hours per day) because the individual I helped to do this kept good tabs on exactly how long the batteries lasted and was tickled pink that they did last as long as I said they would.

Now lets talk about voltage. The coil (mobius) wrapped around the crystal is usually around 1-2 Ohms in resistance (it is, in reality, a rather short piece of copper wire). To run 10 milliamps peak through the thing (assuming a worst case of 2 Ohms), you need:

E=IR= 0.010 * 2 = 0.02 VOLTS – yup, all of 2 hundreths of a volt across the coil!

In reality what happens is that the pulser circuit runs off the full battery voltage and current feeds the mobius coil through a ballast resistor to cut the current down and between this and the limit the chip output stage itself provides, on a 9V battery you get about 10 milliamps and this drops off a bit as the battery heads towards dead because the battery voltage drops, though its not that bad given that end of life for a 9V is around 4.5V which is still plenty to keep the pulser chip supplying close to full current. That chip should be able to provide close to full current till its supply gets closer to 2.5V. The chip itself can run on as low a voltage as 1.5V but when you get close to this its output drive circuit starts to become a bit impaired and the current output drops off.

In reality, if you could build a pulser circuit that runs down to the end of life battery voltage of 0.8V (you can but it would have to be built out of discrete parts – transistors and the like – no IC runs at this low a voltage) you could legitimately (and easily) run a full power SP with 1 single AA or AAA battery, still supplying the full 10 milliamp peak pulse to the coil right to the bitter end and a single AA battery would power the thing continuous for about 30 days. The reason for the 4 AA’s above is to maintain a voltage high enough so the LED still blinks with the existing pulser circuit being used. 2 AA’s would also work well but now you’d have no clue as to whether the batteries were any good and whether the electronics are still working because you’d get no indicator.

If you wanted visible indication the thing was running (blinking LED) with our hypothetical single cell pulser circuit, thats a bit tougher. Even the lowest voltage LED’s konk out around 2V (and to start you only have 1.5V and much less as the battery drains). It can be done but you’d need a voltage multiplier circuit to power the LED which adds even more parts. Some things are never easy.

For all intents and purposes, the mobius coil wrapped around the crystal is effectively just a short piece of wire with no real resistance. Its current fed meaning voltage doesn’t matter as long as its high enough to maintain the required current and as shown above, that voltage is miniscule.

Zappers are a different story however so don’t lump these in with SP’s. Here the zapper has to overcome the bodies own resistance which is MUCH higher so a higher voltage is needed, hence the 9V battery.

I really don’t have an answer for your connector query. As you say, no one has standardized on a connector. You’ll just have to jury-rig something, sorry.

1 Like

Gene, thanks for all the info.
I started this thread with a view to learning more about power supplies for an SP and I’ve certainly achieved that – your input has been much appreciated.
The Orgonise Africa SP crystal I have has been made to fit an Orgonise Africa 15Hz zapper, I wasn’t going to go this route for reasons I won’t mention here but I’ve just learned they’re sending me a free zapper so….

I’ll be buying one of Andy’s SP’s which comes with it’s own dedicated power supplies later on, and more than likely one of his PW’s at some point – when I’m out of the house I intend to have an SP with me at all times and one running at home to confuse the shitbirds, I don’t want them knowing my movements.

While on the subject does anyone own any of Karl Welz’s manifestation devices and if so how does it compare to say an SP or a PW?

Hey,
i wanted to mention for those who want to have a zapper at home you can use a car or motrobike battery too. Obviously it is not convenient to move around but your house will be protected 24/7
i use one for gifting runs and another is plugged this way at home. After 6 weeks the led is pulsing strongly and will last a good stretch.

fran

A cheap option is to get a tiny little zapper from this seller ( I have a few and they work well and are durable, though as far as I know this ebay seller is not involved with orgonite ): http://www.tendollarzapper.com
The smallest 10 or 15 dollar zapper will power an SP after attaching the aligator clips on the leads to the bare ends of your SP wires. To make the unit more compact you can cut the zapper leads short, expose an inch of wire and wrap them together with the exposed ends of your SP wires, then tape the connection securely. I’ve made my own SP’s and powered them this way and they work well. I thought I would mention it here so any cash strapped orgonauts can have a cheap option for this vital gifting tool.

Mike

i wanted to mention for those who want to have a zapper at home you can use a car or motrobike battery too.

Does it work well with most zapper circuits? Actualy, what’s the input voltage and current limits before you toast the circuits of most of the zappers available?

I’m using now the 4 AAs to power the zapper and my power wand an it works well. Its also pretty cheap to buy 4 non-alkaline AA cells. I’ll keep note for the time it takes to shut down the led. Can I be sure that, as long as the red led keeps flashing, the succor puch / power wand, has enough power to work properly?

Just another idea I had: what do you think off running a SP from a laptop audio output if its not plugged in the electricity main? Using the audio output gives a wider range of possibilities for the frequency input. I’m personally curious about the possibilities of feeding the SP with other frequencies than the usual 14 to 16Hz square wave for other purposes than etheric defense and avoiding eletronic surveillance.

IIRC, the pulser chip in the zapper circuit (at least the Croft versions as its all I have) will run up to about 15V safely. Be warned though that the more voltage the more power the thing will have and that may mean it’ll sting more often. I will also not guarantee anything as I haven’t tried it myself.

Rather than going to this trouble for a Zapper, just buy a rechargable 9V battery and call it done. They may cost $10 plus the charger but a 9V alkaline is easily $1 on sale and usually $1.50 to $2.00 here in the US so after about 10-12 charges you’re now not spending a penny on batteries anymore. I said 10-12 because a good 9V rechargable only has about half the energy capacity of a 9V alkaline.

So long as the led keeps flashing, I’d be pretty sure that the device being powered has plenty of juice to function properly.

I might warn you that non-alkaline AA cells may only have half the capacity of their alkaline cousins so you might not see more than 2 or 3 weeks use out of them.

On sale around here you can usually buy 4 AA alkalines for a $1 and a local supermarket just had a sale on Rayovac’s for $5/30 pack which comes out to 6 AA Alkaline cells/$1 which is 16-2/3 cents each.

The only issue with running the SP off a laptop audio output is that it has a VERY low resistance. The audio output from your PC is probably designed to drive 8Ohm or maybe even higher resistance speakers and a SP mobius coil is at best about 2 Ohms.

If you do it, if it were me, I’d stick an 8-10 Ohm resistor in series with one of the leads to keep the PC happier.

Thanks for the tip so I won’t fry my audio board

I bought the non-alkaline AAs because the alkalines are about 4 times the price. Four Panasonic non-alkaline AAs will cost about R$ 2,00. Two alkaline from the major brands (Panasonic, Duracell, etc) AAs will cost about R$ 4,00 or more.

So I guess the non-alkalines are more cost effective here in Brazil.

As for the 9V batteries, non-alkalines will cost about R$ 4,00. Alkalines will cost more than R$ 8,00.

It took me about four and a half days of continuous use to deplete a standard Duracell 9V battery, wich costs about R$ 10, with my zapper/SP assembly. I don’t know if their charge is different from the ones in the USA.

A rechargeable 9V of 200 mAh will cost R$ 15,00 to 20,00. A double charger will cost about the same. So going 24h/7d with a SP costs a initial investment of about R$ 80,00, wich is still better than spending R$ 15 to 20,00 every week in 9V batteries (quite a bite in the budget).

So rechargeable 9V are a must here if you plan to run the SP with 9V batteries 24h/7d.

For the sake of comparison the Brazilian minimum wage is about 620,00 R$ per month (hard to live with). 20 kilograms of ortoftalic polyester resin costs about R$ 230,00 without shipment. Current “Real” to Dollar quotation is of about R$ 1,78 to each 1 Dollar.

I use Uniross 9v rechargeables, they cost ÂŁ6 each (including shipping on Amazon UK) and power my T-Rx zapper for about 3 days non-stop before having to recharge.
I have three of them so after a small initial outlay (including the recharger) my battery buying days are over.

They are 200mAH, 9V, Ni-MH batteries.

9V alkalines have a power rating of 650mAH so they’re more than 3 times the life though, continuous, they only last about a week.

That they can be recharged 500-1000 times sure doesn’t hurt things but unless you’re running the zapper continuously and instead just using it for a couple hours, 9V batteries last a long time. At say 2 hours/day with 9V alkaline, you’d get almost 3 months usage out of them (Don’s zappers – all I have to use for comparison) – a good month and a half if you wore it for 4 hours per day and probably close to a month if you wore it for 8 hours per day.

If you don’t want any down time as you’ve determined would be an issue, having at least 2 rechargeables is necessary because good 9V rechargeable NiMH batteries take about 16 hours to charge normally where some can be quick charged (if you have the right charger) but this takes about 5 hours. Because the makeup of a 9V battery is 6 smaller than AAA sized cells inside in series, you can’t quick-charge these nearly as fast as single AAA or larger cells (these can sometimes be quick charged in an hour).

Though I can’t attest to quality, you can buy NiMH 300mAH 9V rechargeables from vendors in China off ebay for usually less than $3 each including shipping.

Hello,

about good 9V battery…I have 4 of them :
[http://www.ebay.at/itm/2-9V-6F22-Li-ion]

I run continuosly PW and zapper…They last much more than standard rechargeable NiMH batery.
and…I recharge them with a standard NIMH Battery charger, one without any test check or memory check.

These Uniross 9v’s take 14-16 hours to recharge fully.

I use my T-Rx zapper 22hrs a day, everyday (by far the best single device I have ever invested in).

In the grand scheme of things I’d rate this zapper as number one, then an SP has to be second (no working SP means no gifting runs, at least in my case) then of course substantial amounts of Orgonite in the home, garden and surrounding area.

I’m wondering if any of Karl Welz’s manifestation devices could be used instead of an SP/Powerwand.
Here’s his website .
http://www.orgone.net/c_ju_orgone_generator.html