Taking off the blinders when looking at history

I was going to post about this in another thread but it got too long and threatened to be a sequé, so I moved it here, out of courtesy, and added a bit more:

Every ancient civilization was barbaric and the Bible is a sort of text book on the extent of barbarity in ancient times, compared to now. We’re conditioned to assume that some of them had evil origins but I doubt an evil organization is capable of producing a civilization because the essence of evil is parasitism.

The Zoroastrians practiced magic and that was the state religion of the Medes at the time. It’s possible to bastardize and/or weaponize all technology, including spiritual, after all. Since the Medes were supposed to have been ‘the bad guys’ and the ancient Greeks, ‘the good guys’ in our history books I think the Zoroastrian basis for the Medes’ religion got a bad rap so I try to remain unprejudiced. Very few people care to ever cnsciously get clear of prejudice but I don’t suppose that matters much. The Greek city states were ruled by tyrants, literally, and Socrates had to die because he sggested that we have a Creator instead of a bunch of infantile gods. The Spartans were particularly brutal people at the time.

At the time when the Greek city states were still bashing each others’ heads the Medes and Persians had established an enormous, peaceful trading empire. Peace is essential to free trade, which is probably why the Chinese are not allowing the Brit/America/Israel cabal to achieve WWIII.

Zoroaster was descended from Abraham, by the way, and when the Medes took Babylon they tried to persuade and even pay the captive Jews to return to Israel–even rebuilt the Temple of Solomon for them in Jerusalem. Only a tiny percentage of Jews returned. Zoroastrian priests later showed up at Jesus’ birth, which shows how good they were with astrology and prophesy [Image Can Not Be Found]. I’ve known Zoroastrians and they won’t proselytize. You have to be born into that religion and only a few of them remained in the Middle East; most of them moved to India in order to keep and practice their traditions and not be interfered with by bloodthirsty Muslim clergy. Muhammad once adopted their practice of filling a defensive ditch with oil, then lighting it when His little community was surrounded by a massive army, hell-bent on destroying them all. One of His dismayed followers earlier asked when they were digging that ditch, ‘Why do You bother copying the fire worshippers?’

99% of people who use their brains in the West are hateful toward all religion, now (a cleverly ingrained modern prejudice, based mostly on the manifest criminality of most clergymen throughout history) but I always feel obliged to defend genuine religions, which isn’t a popular approach. My co-religionists are still routinely slaughtered in Persia by mobs who are incited by mullahs but that doesn’t detract from my appreciation for Muhammad.

Studying the ancient civilizations is the best way to understand how the old world order has always operated because they usually perverted the civilizing process of religions to spread those civilizations. The Mongols were an exception and that’s an incredibly fascinating subject in light of China’s sudden dominance of the world… The Mongols operated well outside the patterns of corporate (parasitic) conquest, after all and I bet that’s why the City of London (Babylon’s banksters) and their neocons, bloodlusting in the US and Zionist (Aryan) Israel, didn’t see this coming, haha.

Maybe the perversions of clergy and their corporate sponsors is why we get such a distorted view of history in schools and universities. ‘The Babylonian Woe’ is a nice antidote for neutralizing some of those prejudices, and its also good to read reputable authors who write about the huge gaps in Western history, including the Mongol, Islamic and Byzantine empires.

The Jews’ history book shows their barbarity (relative to the present) in ancient times but, compared to the empires they were surrounded by, they were shining lights of liberality, compassion and tolerance. The Greek historian, Solon, who travelled in those regions and is best known for his writings about Egypt, commented on that and praised the Jews. You won’t find this in the schoolbooks, of course [Image Can Not Be Found]

I don’t want to convert anyone to any religion but I think these simple, ‘common sense’ observations can be a good discernment aid to get past the programming that makes thinking people hate religions. Religion has been such a major factor in human history (usually positive) that I think hating religion is like trying to sail a boat that has a big hole in the hull. One can’t enjoy sailing if most of his energy is spent bailing and maybe that’s the intended purpose of the the ones who bored that hole (established the programming in modern times). I don’t angst a lot about this because it’s just one more obstacle in the path of discernment. it’s good for us to overcome obstacles.

~Don