The Spanish Underground War

Hello everybody.

I consider this very important issue and that everyone read it carefully.

In Spain there is a terrorist organization known as ETA appears to be owned by the secret services of the CIA.

Their acts occur depending on the political agenda.

What is interesting now is that recent ETA terrorist acts has been against telecommunications facilities, television repeater antennas telephone or in parallel with our gifting operations.

Here news about it (in spanish):

[http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/443478/]

[http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/395919/]

[http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/353193/]

[http://www.elperiodico.com/default.asp]

[http://www.libertaddigital.com/nacional]

The same day of the last bomb of ETA in a TV instalations (16 Jan 2009) I received an email warned that they will imprison us in our “terrorists” operations with islamic holyhandsgrenades or towerbusters.

Throughout this theater again proof that Gifting is doing a very good job in Spain, that country is necessary for the plans of the false climate change.

From here I tell everybody, that if I or Spanish gifters are falsely accused and imprisoned will be a fitting, although I believe that all these terrorist attacks are false to close access to the towers, or even be protected with vigilance and hinder Work

Thank you for read.

All the best
Je.

(Alejandro, please, change my errors or bad translations, thank you.)

PD:
My opinion in spanish here:
[http://chemtrails.foroactivo.com/desinf]

Too, the meteorologist space in public Tv are changed.

Last year, he changed the staff of the Public TV. About 4000 persons went out, and new people were trained.
There is a forum with old employees’ claims: http://rtve4150.com/

In our forum i post 2 vídeos tittle: “The surreal tv weather in Spain” where the agents say many lies about natural meteorologist and show chemtrails and clouds front destroy as normal event.

You can see the vídeos in the front of our forum (sorry, in spanish. If somebody wants translate, please, contact to me): http://chemtrails.foroactivo.com/

Too, until last year in charge of the weather in Spain was the “Instituto Nacional de Meteorología” (National Institute of Meteorology), in 2008 this charge changed to “Agencia Estatal de Meteorología” (State Agency of Meteorology)

Too, in tv news
Another interesting thing is that since the major haarp instalation are gifted in Spain more rain fronts are formed and they want to enter the center. Then, the chemtrails operations need be more intense and numerous.
when this started to happen, suddenly many problems at the airport has been most important in Spain (Madrid Barajas), above all, canceled flights and delays. And the government has announced the creation of a new airline with more routes.

We concluded that the spray planes that are hidden between commercial companies. Moreover, as here, chemtrails do not leave to the engines but from the support for flags.

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/6524/quenosfumigasw9.jpg

Here our conclusions in spanish with photos.

Thank you for atention.

Je.

Hmmm, don’t know if that strategy will be succesfull for them. Have you considered sending that email to the press, along with a letter in which you complain about the fact that “your freedom is being taken away in the battle against terrorism” (popular issue heightening the likelihood of being printed)? It has become clear that they can impossibly control every letter being printed. The last thing they want is orgonite getting that kind of attention of course…
Seems like you are doing a hell of a job there in Spain!

Best
Dirk

This morning, both Don and I got the following messages from alleged Spanish psycologist, threatning us to remove Je’s post from Etheric Warriors. Enjoy!

"Communication

I know my name is cited in your forum.

I advice you TO RETIRE ANY REFERENCE TO ME IN YOUR FORUM AND NOT TO MENTION MY NAME IN ANY WAY.

Heriberto Janosch González,
Psyc.UBA,USC,UCM.
Spain"

"I AM REFERRING TO THE FOLLOWING LINK:

[http://chemtrails.foroactivo.com/desinf]

I guess he(they?) are getting desperate with Jesus’s success in reversing the drought in Spain and outing the major disinformants in that country.

Alejandro

I am the administrator of the forum http://chemtrails.foroactivo.com and did not received this email from Heriberto Janosch Gonzalez. It is a bit absurd.

I guess he feel shame after today (maybe after he delete the references) if you search for my name, just on the website of the psychologist Heriberto Janosch González, google returns about 87 entries!

Not only my name, but my location and in a demeaning and offensive tone, and issuing false information about me, that I’m leading by example or belong to an association called MAE (movimiento antichemtrail español) spanish antichemtrail movement, which does not even exist btw. Who should go to a psychologist?

Screenshot of Google search today. (As if it clears)

It doesn’t get better than this! Notice how the corporate freaks are trying their best to implicate Jesus in their own false flag assaults

The long parade of people like HERIBERTO JANOSCH GONZALEZ who have tried to scam or defame this network over the past 8 years have not, until now, done it so overtly. Thanks, Herbie! You’re showing your colors (mostly yellow) and are demonstrating a distinctive reactionary/defensive posture to the Spanish people who read Je’s forum. I think the corporate/agency freaks in Spain are considerably less confident than the ones here because, after all, the Spanish people pitched out the government of President Aznar, the creature of CIA/MI6/Mossadomites®, after his cops commited the false flag attacks on the trains several years ago.

it’s been great having Alejandro and Javiera as guests, this month, and one of the bonuses (in addition to their phenomenal cooking) has been that Jesus has been talking with us through Ale’s Instant Messenger every day through this challenging period. Coach Dooney and Doc Stevo will be joining us again, this weekend, and we’ll do more for Jesus in the etheric realm, which is the only one that actually counts

~Don

Herbie threatened Ale and me in email. This jerk says he’s a psychologist, which may well be true, since most of the psychologists I’ve met are on par with pedophiles, con artists, priests, bornagain chump evangelists, ad nauseum.

Bring it on, schmuck

~Don

Thank you for your support Don, Ale and all psychics.

It is interesting what you say about psychologists.

I count my brief history.

A few years ago, a dentist tried to assassinate me. He restored 2 mercury amalgam (of my 8 in my mouth!) unprotected and I eated enough mercury to kill a horse.

I was very ill for several years and with psychiatric symptoms, doctors sent me a lengthy psychological therapy, even encouraged me to take drugs. Luckily I did not, because my subconscious told me that this was not the problem.

Three years ago, when I was about to die, discover my own research that there is in my blood quantities of hazardous mercury and lead from my dental fillings. That’s when it envision a glimmer of truth and get to work to save my life and regain my health.

Mercury amalgamas, (Calling by cynical dentists: “silver amalgamsâ€?) a “good” strategy for poisoning the humans and world, but not as much as the invention of white sugar, responsible for destroying our teeth first. [Image Can Not Be Found]

So much info obout it:
http://www.whale.to/d/amalgam2.html
http://www.toxicmercuryamalgam.com

It is interesting to see how most children develop a panic to go to the dentist. His intuition screams them the truth!

At that time I discovered that psychology and psychiatry is only a farce misinformation to hide the real causes of mental symptoms, which are just brain poisoning (better way for psychic attack).
Actually , I think the person who studies psychology is intoxicated and seeks to explain his mental disaster (how could help someone like that?)

The psychologist Heriberto Janosch González said in the past tried to make me believe that I was crazy for talking about Chemtrails or orgonite.
When he saw that I was not assigned to the misinformation, tried with the fear and personal attacks , but neither gave.

Now use mundane tactics to stop me, and when I think of it, feel it a nasty personality, lonely, ill and full of hate. I guess that was raised by some I(diot) secret agency and is nothing but a puppet, who knows. This leads me to compassion.

All the best.
Je.

You’re a good man, Je. I, too, have genuine compassion or agency schmucks like HERIBERTO JANOSCH GONZALEZ but while they’re in the process of harming innocent people (notice how they prefer to do this to children) it’s a good idea to fully expose their deeds and purpose, especially now since Agent Herbie is on the run and throwing darts at us. We can be gentlemen and not investigate/expose his personal and professional life, which is probably a genuine horror show.

A little investigation of the CIA’s and MI5/6’s role in psychology reveals that they dominated and then weaponized the science itself and that they routinely filter out people who have genuine compassion and a sense of public service in favor of jerks like Herbie, who use psychology as a control/manipulation/slander mechanism. This really does put most psychologists/psychiatrists in the same mold as clergy and saboteurs. I feel sorry for the rest who try to earn a living in this corrupted milieu. These few had to keep their mouths and hearts shut through a decade of college just to earn the piece of paper that allows them to make a living by their calling and if they won’t mainly prescribe brain-controlling drugs they’re under constant attack by the psychotic, er, I mean ‘psychiatric’ mafia.

Dr Reich was a very good psychiatrist, which is why Freud and crew blackballed him early in his career. Shortly after that, Freud apparently took over the Tavistock Institute in England, the precursor of the vastly expanded, present Monarch Program of the CIA–a global scale mind control program based on the systematic molestation of millions of children.

The stupid hippies were programmed to adore people like Bertrand Russell and Karl Jung. Russell advocated the killing of all people of color, even with nuclear weapons, and Jung was apparently Hitler’s beloved head of Germany’s psychiatric organization (the ‘missing years’ in all of his biographies), then came up with the ‘collective guilt’ scam so that 99% of the war criminals were freed instead of hanged.

I think it’s time to expose all of the old Big Lies, while we’ve now put one foot into the emerging paradigm, so that we can get our other foot out of the world order’s mind control cesspit. When it finally becomes clear that ‘psychology’ has had a primary role in creating and maintaining a whole bunch of the Big Lies, then a lot of brain-numbed people will be freed.

Any zapper destroys brain parasites in a few minutes, by the way. I’ve seen an awful lot of people toss their brain drugs in the trash after a day of zapping. The ones who remain screwed up in the head are probably victims of Monarch programming, mostly. After someone has desroyed his brain parasites and stopped being depressed it’s easy to see how most psychologists/psychologists are also parasites.

~Don

You’re a good man, Je. I, too, have genuine compassion for agency schmucks like HERIBERTO JANOSCH GONZALEZ [Image Can Not Be Found] but while they’re in the process of harming innocent people (notice how they prefer to do this to children) it’s a good idea to fully expose their deeds and purpose, especially now since Agent Herbie is on the run and throwing darts at us. We can be gentlemen and not investigate/expose his personal and professional life, which is probably a genuine horror show.

A little investigation of the CIA’s and MI5/6’s role in psychology reveals that they dominated and then weaponized the science itself and that they routinely filter out people who have genuine compassion and a sense of public service in favor of jerks like Herbie, who use psychology as a control/manipulation/slander mechanism. This really does put most psychologists/psychiatrists in the same mold as clergy and saboteurs. I feel sorry for the rest who try to earn a living in this corrupted milieu. These few had to keep their mouths and hearts shut through a decade of college just to earn the piece of paper that allows them to make a living by their calling and if they won’t mainly prescribe brain-controlling drugs they’re under constant attack by the psychotic, er, I mean ‘psychiatric’ mafia.

Dr Reich was a very good psychiatrist, which is why Freud and crew blackballed him early in his career. Shortly after that, Freud apparently took over the Tavistock Institute in England, the precursor of the vastly expanded, present Monarch Program of the CIA–a global scale mind control program based on the systematic molestation of millions of children. It’s still expanding, of course, because people (we) will allow it.

The stupid hippies were programmed to adore people like Bertrand Russell and Karl Jung. Russell advocated the killing of all people of color, even with nuclear weapons, and Jung was apparently Hitler’s beloved head of Germany’s psychiatric organization (the ‘missing years’ in all of his biographies), then came up with the ‘collective guilt’ scam so that 99% of the war criminals were freed instead of hanged.

I think it’s time to expose all of the old Big Lies, while we’ve now put one foot into the emerging paradigm, so that we can get our other foot out of the world order’s mind control cesspit. When it finally becomes clear that ‘psychology’ has had a primary role in creating and maintaining a whole bunch of the Big Lies, then a lot of brain-numbed people will be freed.

Any zapper destroys brain parasites in a few minutes, by the way. I’ve seen an awful lot of people toss their brain drugs in the trash after a day of zapping. The ones who remain screwed up in the head are probably victims of Monarch programming, mostly. After someone has desroyed his brain parasites and stopped being depressed it’s easy to see how most psychologists/psychiatrists are also merely parasites.

Mercury, etc., in the mouth certainly does contribute to mental imbalance and there are some who will draw a lot of attention to that but in my experience the main cause of mental distress are brain parasites, endemic throughout the world since the introduction of antibiotics, which foster the spread of hundreds of species of parasites from teh colon throughout the body, especially the primary organs.

Carol and I got all the metal out of our mouths in the summer of 2001. We experienced slighty improved concentration and less agitation, right away, but it wasn’t nearly as dramatic as we’d been led to expect. We weren’t seriously affected before we had it done, I should add. I’m glad we did it, of course.

Sensitivity to poisonous metals might be in direct proportion to how severely one’s body, especially the liver, is being challenged by other problems. If there’s a ‘cure-all’ it’s more likely to be the restoration of the liver in this case, than the elimination of one or another poisonous substance from the body. Countless millions of people who have experienced liver distress since the chemtrails became omnipresent in 1999 may be the best evidence to support this theory. Most of them will probably not get well until they fix their livers. Most natural health care providers can’t or won’t acknowledge the primary cause (mostly chemtrail bioweaponry between 1998 and 2003) so they don’t get consistgently good results curing these challenging cases. Similarly, people who were targetted by the ‘Lyme’ bioweaponry in the early 1980s are still sick.

I’m in a sticky position in the healing trade. I don’t have any letters after my name, so doctors arent’ inclined to listen to my theories. Doctors, even good natural physicians, are usually so full of their years of training that they might not feel like there’s room in their heads for new ideas but the new chronic sicknesses, which affect scores of millions of people in the West, are really buggering doctors who can’t wrap their brains around the cause–bioweaponry.

I don’t take credit for the thousands of cases of cancer, AIDS, severe infections and other serious problems that my zappers have quickly cured over the years because, after all, the simple circuit mainly did that when the customers wore the zappers; I only made and sold the things.

Thirteen years of observing trends in the complaints and feedback/results among my customers counts for something, though, especially since I was able to track the sicknesses caused by chemtrails and one or two other bioweapon agendae over a long period. Since my head is relatively empty of medical training and since I don’t have a vested interest in defending questionable theories it’s pretty easy to see the obvious patterns exposed by the email I get from many thousands of sick people.

I think we’re going to work on Je in teh chats, this weekend, since he’s obviously being targetted on account of his pionnering efforts and successes in Spain. Doc Stevo can probably help Je reach a state of vitality he hasn’t experienced since childhood. At this point, perhaps evidenced by Horrible Herbies’ sponsored, baleful attention on Je, we may all have a vested interest in Jesus’ growing health, safety and prosperity.

~Don

Mercury, etc., in the mouth certainly does contribute to mental imbalance and there are some who will draw a lot of attention to that but in my experience the main cause of mental distress are brain parasites, endemic throughout the world since the introduction of antibiotics, which foster the spread of hundreds of species of parasites from teh colon throughout the body, especially the primary organs.

I am at the moment undergoing treatment for removing mercury from my body which stems from my far too many amalgam fillings (another one of the big modern genocidal crimes). As I have learnt from the practitioner who treats me, the reasons why parasites can get into the brain in the first place is because mercury permanently jams the blood-brain barrier in open position. So mercury does deserve the villain-of-the-piece epithet it has.

But everyone is different, some are better able to cope with heavy metal poisoning than others; I have a friend who has just as much mercury in his mouth than I do but is not as affected by it as I apparently am. It appears that the depression I went through last year could very well have had mercury/brain parasites as one of its causes, a circumstance that then also allowed a $#!+bird agency psychic to cord my 3rd chakra and drain all my enrgy. But that’s by the bye.

This post is about Je’s heroic gifting efforts in Spain, for which he deserves our unflinching support. I hope we will be able to help him big time in tonight’s chat. Thank you both, Je & Carolien, for making this public because such events show up ever more clearly the ever more desperate tactics the parasites are using because they are panicking like a cornered rat that will attack someone much bigger than it in a last ditch attempt at survival, knowing very well that its end is near.

Paddy

The Herbie Show continues!

Message title: The Real Thing (indeed
On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 12:56 PM, Heriberto Janosch González wrote:
> The spanish antichemtrail movement has three outstanding leaders: Jesús
> Torres Toledo (Je), Trinity (http://trinityatierra.wordpress.com) and
> BettaBlue (http://trinityeyes.wordpress.com).
>
> Following my “suggestions” Trinity and BettaBlue have “left alone [Je] with
> his lies”. They have fears about the operations against communication
> installations Je is performing in Spain. And you, Don and Alex, would be
> wise enough to do the same.
>
> See:
> [http://chemtrails.foroactivo.com/conver]

This guy just doesn’t get it [Image Can Not Be Found]; How more ridiculous can he get?

Alejandro

We just finished a chat session, most of which was dedicated to helping Je keep clear of MI6/CIA machinations against him.

Horrible Dr Herbie is the point man of their terror campaign against the gifters in Spain, as you can probably see by now.

We worked on him, first, then branched out to the various agencies that are reaching out for Je and crew. I think Je (the main target) in a better situation, now, but we’re going to monitor the Spanish pioneers’ safety, of course.

The $#!+bird agencies botched their false flag attack on teh trains, thx to the Spanish wisely deciding to kick out the world order’s murderous puppet regime, and they’re also botching the weather warfare assault on Spain, thx to Je and a few other courageous gifters. We got a cleaer impression, during tghe chat, that the world order has a lot riding on their failing agenda to turn Spain into a desert in support of their global warming Big Lie.

I got the same email from Horrible Herbie a few minutes after Ale did. I answered, ‘Keep it up, Schmuckface–we’re all having a lot of fun at your expense.’

~Don

Heriberto Janosch González is very wrong. MAE (Movimiento Antichemtrail Español) [Antichemtrail spanish movement] dont exists, he invented this MAE for make a real group or organization about chemtrail complaint and focus their attack. Their big problem is tha gifting movement is anonymous and uncontrollable. Me are the the tip of the iceberg.

I dont have relation with Trinity, BettaBlue, Rafapal or others assumptions activists who denounced Chemtrails with terror or panic (genocide, Morgellons, etc…)

The most annoying for the agents is that my complaint is serious, genuine and full of hope and effective through orgonite gifting.

After that email my sense is preparing some kind of trap for me and i’m ready without fear.
I have distributed about 100 cdrom with all necessary information from my work to different people, and if my person suffers some sort of incident, the information will be massively published.

The best they can do is surrender with humility. This war they lost long ago. Now, should pray that all the other people on the planet has the same sense of compassion than me.

All the best.
Je.

With respect, Paddy and Je, I’ve rarely encountered doctors who don’t have a set of pat answers for all of humanity’s ills and those personal professional paradigms are always gleaned from ‘research.’ The problem is that scientific papers are a lot like the Bible: one can pick and choose specific references to support or condemn absolutely anyone else’s pat-answer paradigms. If one does that, though, one is obliged to ignore or casually discount any other verses or papers that contradict or qualify one’s personal campaign

I’m not a doctor , nor am I an expert in anything in particular, except maybe at confounding agency-sponsored turd knockers like Horrible Herbie, but while mercury in the teeth is certainly a serious problem there seems to be overwhelming evidence that the primary avenue that parasites use to get to the vital organs is through colons that were permeated by antibiotics; mold toxins in pharmaceuticals. Mercury sure does attack brain/nerve tissue, of course.

To avoid giving the impression that our zappers are the only ones anyone should buy, I vigorously promote tendollarzappers.com, which is technically a competitive website. Since zappers cure 90% of humanity’s ills and since you can get a viable one for ten bucks, it has the potential to blow a whole lot of medical chest pounders and obfuscators right out of the water. Unfortunately, the chemtrails and other bioweaponry have sickened countless millions of people in the countries where people talk the most on the internet and these new chronic sicknesses are not usually cured by any zappers; the cure for these sicknesses requires the sufferers to find ways to tone their livers, kidneys and perhaps spleens so that their bodies can start restoring themselves, again. The only bright spot in this miasma, I think, is that people who were sickened, this way, apparently aren’t getting cancer or other acute, deadly illnesses and that evidently means that the cancer rate in these countries has plummetted [Image Can Not Be Found] . The funny part of this is that cancer and the other deadly illnesses are easy to cure with any zapper, including the ten dollar one.

Confusion and displaced passion about diseases and their cures is a mirror image of confusion and displaced passion about religions, by the way. I’ve always been a devoted fan of of the surreal, so neither of these things particularly disturb me but I still think that if we wish to genuinely find answers in this strange world we’re each going to have to eventually cleave to rational processes, especially in etheric matters [Image Can Not Be Found]

Last night, Ale got etherically assaulted when he, Dooney and I were in our office. He was doing his email and Coach Dooney was schooling me at downloading music from the web. I said, jokingly, ‘I bet that’s Horrible Herbie slamming you, Ale!’ and when Dooney peered at the problem she was inclined to validate my impression. Later, in the house, Stevo and Carol affirmed Dooney’s impression and we had a good laugh about how maybe Herbie had fallen in love with me and was going after Ale because he thought I was Alejandro’s bitch and Horrible was jealous [Image Can Not Be Found] . I got the distinct impression that when I called Horrible, ‘Schmuckface,’ in email he was immediately attracted to me, sexually. I had a similar experience, seven years ago, when as a lark, I signed a couple of femaikle newagers’ emails:

Lust and darkness,
Don

I’d gotten bone tired of reading emails, signed, ‘Love and light.’ These broads apparently thought I was propositioning them and they both accepted, sight unseen. I wonder if they were attractiive. I did stop getting as many of those sort, at least.

Surreal! Though the overseers of the American espionage network aren’t called, ‘the faggots at Langley’ for nothing and their progenitors in Britain are renowned sexual deviants that make mere homosexuality look like puritanism.

~Don

Hi Don. Sorry, maybe i explain bad. I never want to said that mercury amalgams are the answers for all of humanity’s ills …. i want to said psychological illnesses are caused by poisoning brain sure of a mixture of toxins and parasites and not officialy theories.
My personal research show to me that our modern world are full of toxics (match?) depresses the immune system and feeding harmful bacteria, virus and parasites. Dr Hulda R. Clark have a interesting books about it. For her deworming is so important with zapper (the electricity dont entry into organs) and herbs (digestive system) to found the font o toxics (toxic water, toxic amalgamas, toxic food, toxic energy ….)

I witnessed as a simple zapper can restore health to a faster, but I absolutely essential to clean the liver and kidneys to relieve the burden of toxic body. I am sure that Croft zapper is very much effective with especial and interesting desing.

Much to talk , much to investigate about this theme.

(I think this post isnt a medical treatment !!

All the best
Je.

I’m also pretty good at CYA (‘cover your @$$’), I think. On that note, I accept that it’s entirely possible that Je and Paddy’s previous problems were mainly caused by mercury in their teeth.

~Don

Sorry, i dont understand Don, what is CYA?

Exactly, the mercury in muy teeth was not my main problem but a denstist extracted 2 of my mercury amalgams incorrectly, without protection, then I eated a lot of mercury (and others dangers metals) polish. (for ex, mercury is very neurotoxicant) Too this mercury was food of a danger Candida Albicans (fungus) colony in me (the zapper helped me with it). As i said, so much to talk about health theme.

Finally this thread has strayed from the topic

All the best
Je.

With equal respect, Don, I’m not saying that mercury is the root of every ill, but as far as I understand the blood brain barrier jammed open by mercury is a reality. Also, the practitioner treating me has not gained this insight from merely doing research but from years of practice and cured patients – unless she’s telling me whopping great lies.

I have used very few antibiotics and pharmaceuticals in my life, so I might not have parasites caused by this particular problem, but I’m as susceptible as anyone to environmental and bioweaponry toxins.

I use my zapper infrequently but I’ve had one major success with it a few years ago when I averted shingles with it; I knew what it was because I recognised the symptoms when they arrived.

This is my version of CMY (cover my @$$)
(Je, this means something like cubrir-se el posterior, sorry for my Spanish)

Paddy

PS I understand Herpes Herbie is now past history for Je, successfully shrugged off and thrown in the trash