The state of the United States

Hi Everyone I received the following email yesterday. Just thought I would share it here.

William

Interesting news… FYI

http://www.halturnershow.com/index.html

Published December 16, 2006 11:01 AM EST

*** BREAKING NEWS ***
BANKS “CAPPING” WITHDRAWALS AT $1,000 MAX!!
REPORTS COMING IN THAT PEOPLE ON LINE FOR AN HOUR; TOLD THEY COULD ONLY WITHDRAW ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS!
Word of a possible collapse of the U.S. Dollar has apparently spread far enough and fast enough that the banking industry is reportedly LIMITING the amount a person can withdraw! More details as they become available.

Comments so far on this story (19)

Published December 16, 2006 10:31 AM EST

*** BREAKING NEWS ***
U.S. CONGRESS MOVES TO LABEL CHINA “CURRENCY MANIPULATOR”!
FURY AND FEAR IN WASHINGTON OVER CHINA SELL-OFF OF ONE TRILLION IN U.S. DOLLAR CASH RESERVES!
Fallout from failed meetings in Beijing is already becoming heated just hours after news broke that China intends to sell-off One Trillion of its U.S. Dollar cash reserves. Senator Charles Schumer from New York is already publicly calling for China to be declared a “currency manipulator” as events unfold threatening the collpase of the U.S. dollar as a currency.
Click Here

Comments so far on this story (11)

Published December 16, 2006 9:53 AM EST

PEOPLE LINING UP AT BANKS TO WITHDRAW MONEY FEARING DOLLAR COLLAPSE!

Folks at New Jersey Bank before it opened at 9:00 AM today
Word is spreading rapidly about potential collapse of U.S. Dollar as early as Monday. This was the scene outside one NJ Bank just minutes before it opened today (Saturday, December 16, 2006). Word in the crowd was that they wanted to make certain they have eneough cash if things get rough next week and banks are ordered to close!!!

Comments so far on this story (20)

Published December 15, 2006 7:27 PM EST

CHINA TO DUMP ONE TRILLION IN U.S. DOLLAR CURRENCY RESERVES!!!
Tells Visiting Bush administration officials they will not sit back and lose their shirts as U.S. Dollar collapses; they are getting out fast and large!!!
China withheld their announcement until Bullion Markets closed for the weekend to prevent an instant spike in gold and silver prices; Want to give the world the weekend to consider appropriate actions rather than have a knee-jerk reaction!!!

UPDATES AVAILABLE as of 9:18 AM EST Saturday, Dec. 16, 2007

• Washington Post story on Currency Clash with China

• Other Sources in Treasury & Commerce Depts, Pentagon, weigh-in

• Congress Threatens to Declare China “Currency Manipulator”
    Click Here for Story AND Updates

Comments so far on this story (73)

Published December 14, 2006 12:53 PM EST

Hey Congress!
LOOK WHAT WE’RE MAKING:

THERE’S A PRICE TO BE PAID FOR BREAKING THIS NATION’S FINANCIAL BACK AND A LOT OF YOU IN CONGRESS SHOULDN’T BE SURPRISED IF YOU PAY IT!
A financial expert, using government accounting numbers, PROVES the U.S. national value is MINUS $50 TRILLION; our nation is absolutely Bankrupt and the monetary system absolutely, positively IS going to collapse. Nothing on the face of the planet can stop it.

America is financially doomed. It has been killed by Congressional spending. The very least “We The American People” can do is to repay members of Congress and the Senate in kind!

Get your nooses ready, America. If the collapse happens, there’s a whole slew of Congressmen and Senators who are going to need lynching.

Scary stuff to be sure, but it doesn’t show on the charts.

http://www.futuresource.com/charts/charts.jsp?s=DX&o=&a=D&z=800x550&d=LOW&b=CANDLE&st=VOI(1%2C1)%3B

http://www.futuresource.com/charts/charts.jsp?s=EC&o=&a=D&z=800x550&d=LOW&b=CANDLE&st=VOI(1%2C1)%3B

Trading is risky financial behavior; try gifting instead.

Hi Everyone,

I am terribly sorry if this post has offended anyone. I know it talks about lynching our congressmen and all for the state of financial affairs they have put us in. I don’t necessairly advocate this action. It was just an email I received from another light worker about the financial affairs of the United States.

I posted it to let everyone what is going down behind the scenes. Most of you probably already know.

However, some people may not know. Hence my post. I did not post it to create fear in anyone at all. However, I believe it is better to face a problem head on rather than hide form it. This is something we can boost and blast the prepertrators for.

I feel this is important to have in the public record than not. We can hide from these problems but that will not make them go away. I know some people will advocate the opposite of posting this in the record. So, in closing I am terribly sorry if the original post has offended anyone.

We all know this is part of the Leo Wanta affair. So let’s boost and blast for this problem.

In Love

William

Of course, this is all related to the Leo Wanta Affair/Reagan-Mitterand Protocols, William. I’m not sure that reading about the actual state of affairs, however harsh they may seem to be in some sense, would offend anyone here.
Consider also that the Federal Reserve System, along with its instrument of subjugation, the Federal Reserve Note, is among the most parasitic and predatory institutions in known human history. Whatever temporary economic turmoil might ensue with its collapse, the eradication of the Federal Reserve System will ultimately by a liberating event on a massive, unprecedented scale.
God willing, with the emerging paradigm will be the outlawing of usury and all such parasitic banking practices, as the outlaws responsible for this abomination are finally brought to justice. And when lawful courts are re-established in this country in place of the compromised, corrupted travesties which currently pass for the judicial, Congress-critters will not be the only ones held accountable. The entire alleged-presidential administration will be at the top of the list facing TREASON trials, as will the accomplices to TREASON in the Judiciary… Media… Industry… the Intelligence Agencies, etc.
These events are hopeful signs of the unstoppable unraveling of the Decrepit World Odor… Not to be feared!!

The sewer rats sure don’t like to see the word, ‘treason,’ in print, thanks DAve.

I wonder if the fellow William referenced is only hoping to cause a run on the banks. I think the US economy was supposed to have tanked well before 1991 but has failed to do so.

Before, it was probably easier for the London sewer rats to $#!+can any economy on the planet. Runs on banks might have been one of their last resorts and PJ folks, in those days, were as easy to move as a flock of sheep because the world odor was getting more if their wishes granted, like Hitler’s Reichstag fire, Churchill & Goering’s Battle of Britain and FDR’s Pearl Harbor.

Fiat money is a double edged sword, perhaps. Sure, there’s nothing backing the US $ except alleged debt, which is to say that it’s backed by less than nothing but the real value might be in foreign people’s perception. The ideal of what America should be is still apparently marketable, worldwide, even though nearly everythying we buy is made in China by now.

I can’t back the following up but we’ve often acted on it when hunting for the worst of the world odor’s predator targets in our sessions: Greenspan handed all of the US gold over to China over a year ago, which means that China owns the US alleged debt and economy. The fact that the PJ folks would openly rebel if they knew about this probably means that the Chinese only own a piece of paper instead of us. Possession is nine tenths of the world odor’s law and in order to really own us the Chinese would need to invade and subdue us all, which you can see hasn’t happened.

I personally believe that the death towers were set up to foster an imminent Chinese and Russian invasion of all of the industrial countries, as Japan did throughout Asia in the mid 1930s and Germany/Italy did throughout Europe and North Africa later on, followed by the Cold War. The PJ folks and most others are blissfully unaware of this and any attention they have for foreigners is mostly directed by the What To Think Network at the swarthy Muslim paper tiger. If and when the PJ folks recognize the almost complete disarray among the turbaned, dope-dealing ideologues who allegedly represent a threat to American ‘Homeland Security’ the PJ folks might entirely lose interest in supporting this obsolete federal government and we can take another giant step toward global peace and prosperity, then.

The NESARA scam died quietly a few years ago, after it became apparent that Congress had been very busy drafting openly treasonous legislation instead of trying to give us each a million bucks from the Federal Reserve’s then-replete coffers. When our psychics looked at the Wanta claims they found the same thing being attempted as the NESARA scam but from a new angle and apparently fewer people are buying into that one.

It may be that people are just finally getting tired of supporting the notion of a powerful central authority, however friendly it pretends to be.

~Don