UPS Requires Intrusive DHS Form For Shipment To Canada

I shipped a 108 to Canada via UPS and a DHS form printed-out with the usual invoices and label.

It wanted to know everything about me including my SS number.

Geez.

This is not the country I grew-up in, it’s a full-blown Police State.

~Andy

POLICE STATE is right Andy and is main reason I no longer live there, hated those 40 below winters anyways …
just for Me to come and go from that nightmare of a country now I have to allow 2 extra hours on each side or I’ll miss connecting flights
with all the searching and questioning that happens… of course I always have at least a couple suitcases full of orgonite with Me both ways
but THEY will never accept any Gifts ;-( BLACK-BOOTED SECURITY THUGS that probably got picked on in school so now THEY are paid
to get back at EveryOne!

iMho USA is no different! everywhere else I’ve been in the world is a completely different story ie: accepting Orgonite Gifts… even in china
the security guards loved them!

Today I sent another package to Canada via UPS and this time there was no DHS form, it went like before.

Hmmmmm,

Andy I would say that’s a quick confirmation for Us of the benefits of posting about these THUGS!
Iow THEY can’t stand in the light and can only harass and intimidate from the shadows cause nobody
is looking! that would also show how much attention gets paid to everything We All say and do here on eW’s!

unfortunatally for My CANADA CUSTOMS situation THEY must have Me on a permanent detain and hassle list cause Ive posted about those BLACK BOOTED HOMELAND NAZI THUGS many times