US Drone Bases - A guy was just sentenced to a year in jail for peacefully demonstrating outside the gate of a drone base

A guy was just sentenced to a year in jail for peacefully demonstrating outside the gate of a drone base in New York State. http://www.democracynow.org/20…_up_to_two

In America, you can burn a US flag in public with impunity–or at least this was true before the feds blew up the World Trade Center–but if you burn a UN flag you’ll go right to jail.Cool

I wonder what would happen to the USAF’s foreign mass murder agenda if I put orgonite all around the perimeter of a drone base, like New York’s Hancock Field Air National Guard Base. It would be nice to prevent them from taking out peaceful progressives in America with their drone strikes and I assume there is more drone surveillance here than anywhere else on the planet and that the US military chumps only do a tiny percentage. The CIA’s mercenary forces are probably several times larger than the actual military by now and there’s probably an even bigger army of memory-manipulated MKids at their disposal, too, like those hackers the NSA constantly throws at millions of individuals. Drone warfare is video gaming, after all, and kids do it better than adults. Our psi cohorts, including Carol, could probably track the particular results and effects.

Some of us are certain that every military base in most countries houses underground horrors, of course, so some earthpipes are often de rigeur for military gifting. Carol discerned that we only needed a dozen or so earthpipes around the USAF’s weather warfare headquarters under Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha, Nebraska three years ago–that was a fun day. We also dropped fifty or so towerbusters around the base’s perimeter. In the following spring there was a dramatic drop in the then-rising murder rate due to tornadoes, though we had also gifted a half dozen other USAF assets across Tornado Alley and Gare’s friends in Winnepeg did the Canadian, affiliated weapon facility. We finished it all off three months ago (fingers crossed) so let’s see how many innocents the air force and their secret-handshake dung beetle buddies can manage to slaughter with mega-storms next spring Wink.

The occult (booster) center for that was evidently at Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, which we also gifted in September. That’s a strange place–looks like Disney designed it.

Remember that if the old enemy were genuinely powerful and not merely a parasite most of us would be dead or in the Gulag on account of the work we’re doing with orgonite. The recent international increase in hacking, boilerplating, financial theft, tax gestapo intrusions and other annoying interferences might indicate that orgonite has gotten much closer to public awareness. I’m hoping and half-expecting that we’ll all remain fairly safe for the duration because the enemy apparently dread and fear drawing any public attention to us by doing something like they did to that nice fellow outside the gate of Hancock Field. I don’t think that even the Pajama People believe that he’s a terrorist. Fame and notoriety is definitely not our friend at the moment.