Use Of Zappers

Hi,

I just want to mention a small detail I kind of stumbled upon some days ago and it makes a huge difference!
I have a terminator zapper and some years ago I gave it to my dad to use and it worked wonders on him but he gave it back to me with one electrode completely green. I just wiped of a bit of it with water and a kitchen sponge.

For the last 2 years I thought I was really cleared of all sorts of toxins because it never itched, ever, when using it. But then some days ago I decided to just scrape the green stuff away with a coin and then also cleaned it with medical alcohol and acetone. Now I have 2 shiny looking electrodes and I actually can feel some sporadic itching again like I did back way before I gave it to my dad (good! I know I’m not always exactly 100% healthy!)

So… Clean these electrodes! It it’s very green ‘or whatever else’ there’s probably less electrical conduction and it doesn’t work well… I didn’t expect that it impacted so much the efficiency of use of the zapper. In the instructions (I got back in 2007-8) it wasn’t really explained to clean the electrodes and not how either… I tested with my tongue when it was really dirty and I could still feel the pulses, so that’s why I never thought of cleaning it more
Anyway I think, once in a while it’s good to just scratch the electrodes with another metallic piece or even metal sand paper, to make them brand new again!!

Thanks a lot, Braikar. I often get emails from zapper customers who tell me that their zappers aren’t working any more. I eventually figured out that if I remind them to clean the discs (especially the ground electrode disc, which is farther from the switch) they’ll then feel the current again on their lips, as the instructions recommend. A voltmeter gives an accurate reading, even if that disc has a thick layer of crud but most people don’t have a voltmeter.

We’ve always used a water-based, paste form copper cleaner. Over here you can get it in most grocery stores. This is the easy way to clean the discs and it polishes them, too

The green crud is a mix of tarnished copper and the bloodstream’s residue that’s created by destroying pathological organisms and the ground electrode disc also evidently attracts waste material from the bloodstream–right through the skin

When one is very acidic, though, and fails to move a zapper when it starts to itch or tingle, a tiny, cauterized hole may form through the skin. That’s why we move it when it starts to tingle; it takes awhile for acids in the blood to be concentrated under the zapper. Someone who is extremely acidic will need to move the zapper every few minutes for a day or more but if that person applies a zapper to palm or sole that area of skin will never get stung–I don’t know why. Sick folks or someone who wants to enhance the body’s restorative function can wear it on the palm or sole during sleep every night without damaging the skin.

The holes are quickly healed without scarring with some vitamin E oil in a bandaid (some call them ‘plasters’), changed every day or so.

The only criticism ever aimed at our zappers is about this stinging, which only happens when someone won’t follow those simple instructions. So far, none of the online critics have mentioned reading instructions [Image Can Not Be Found] and the most aggressive critic owns a competitive zapper company. All zappers work fine, by the way.

The Terminator zapper enhances detoxification cycles, so Braikar might find that using a basic zapper (without the subtle energy components) may not cause him to itch. Wearing a T-Rx causes more vigorous detox cycles (deeper) than the Terminator, which Carol and I found out when we first came out with that model in late 2010. We stung for several months in the beginning and on nights when we switched to using a Terminator the stinging didn’t happen.

Getting clear of toxicity is a self-defense process for any activist, these days. Lots of good people are murdered by the sewer rats who could have stayed healthy if they would have applied the right, basic information like this. When Carol and I get poisoned by the sewer rat agecies we recover much faster than we used to because we’ve been taking steps to clean up our diet for several years and now we also eat a lot of superfood every day.
Zappers won’t make anyone vibrantly healthy–they mainly get rid of sickness and help the body restore itself. The body needs good quality food and a relatively clean and active life in order to achieve vitality. Ben Franklin said (in the 1700s), ‘We dig our graves with our teeth.’

Thanks again, Braikar.

~Don

Hello ,
just a hint to have shiny electrodes… I have used also sand paper, but did not want to wear the electrodes. I simply discovered that a good pencil rubber make them again shining! I have tried both with copper and silver electrodes.
Like rubber I mean this as example_
[http://www.maritimum.com/STAEDTLER-Mars]

Never used again solvents or sand paper…

An easy way to clear the copper discs is to use lemon juice.
As we (me and my family) use the zapper daily we clean it daily too.
And as we like lemon juice there are always lemons in our fridge.
Just one drop of lemon juice on each electrode is enough. Apply it with your finger and after a while wipe with soft paper or a piece of clothe.
If the discs are too dirty repeat the process.

I use green scrubber pads on the backs of sponges. The amount of metal that it removes is minimal….

–Azti

I find regular toothpaste of any brand works well too. just rub it on the electrode with your finger in a circular motion until the crud is gone, then wipe it clean.

my experience with zappers, which i originally read about here years ago is that they can always potentially burn a hole in soft skin if there is salt water present. i started with the $10 zappers from ebay and burnt many holes because i wear them while working/sweating and didn’t have time to move it around. the less toxic you are the less burning. they don’t burn skin that doesn’t have the hair follicles though… These days i find that the top copper disc actually gets shinny after a day’s use.

the title of the thread leads to this other topic, a new use for a terminator zapper.
Use the magnet to make your water, and all liquids that you drink “south facing”. That means that you make the electrons of the water molecules face magnetic south. Apparently running water thru a pipe faces the electrons north. Hold the south side of a magnet next to the glass of water for 15 seconds or so to make south facing water. This could be bs, but the water does taste like slippery after you do it. There is also the claim that it makes wine taste better, and since south facing water can’t hold carbonation, soda and beer will loose some of it’s bubbles.
the guy on the radio show has quite a spiel about the history and benefits of this. i can give more details if anyone is interested. in the mean time give it a try. i found that sticking a magnet on an orgonite that has some steel in makes a little stand that you can set your glass of water next to so you don’t have to hold the magnet, or set the zapper on the table next to the glass. assuming the south side of the magnet is facing out in your zapper. If all this is true then the magnet in the zapper is facing all the water in you body south while you wear it. Again assuming the south side of the magnet is facing your skin…

David, I checked my zappers and the south side of the magnet is evidently facing the skin. I didn’t know this was a point, so thanks for mentioning it.

Check side of magnet with a compass. “South” side of magnet will attract the needle end that normally points to the north pole. One of these days I’ll try making water and other liquids “south facing”.

Thanks

This is diverting the subject, but I think it’s important about the magnet issue. There is a great book about experiments with magnets and exposing living things to them. South and North poles have totally different effects and for balance it seems clear after reading that book that both exposures are beneficial. For some usages South poles are good because they more or less strengthen living systems (but overused seem to promote carelessness and insensitivity), and north poles are good because they make promote sensitivity and cautiousness (but also weakness if overused). Anyway I highly recommend that book: “Magnetism and its effects on the living systems” by Albert Roy Davis & Walter C. Rawls, Jr. I think it could actually be useful for some members here who create more ‘therapeutic’ orgonites, to mix it with the use of magnets?
Here’s a tiny extract I took in photo:

This is a lot of attention for zappers and I’m not used to that on EW but thanks, guys

Big Pharma, mainly through US federal agencies, ruined the colloidal silver and magnet therapy trade in the early 1990s through orchestrated slander and fearmongering, sorry to say. They tried to do that with the zapper trade but the internet had gotten well established so they failed because too many zapper users were answering back in a clear and rational way, online.

All parasites are vulnerable to exposure [Image Can Not Be Found] and the worse their assaults, the more zappers we sold so they eventually stopped trying to ruin the zapper trade that way. Now they use hi-tech sorcery to try to make us disappear from the market. Every time we go to work on these wachawi we learn more about how the corporate order operates in the nether realms (bowels [Image Can Not Be Found] ) of human weakness and vulnerability. We’re currently working our way out of another round of sabotage but this time we’re not going under like we did, a bit, a couple of years ago (lost half our savings).

The magnets in our zappers are north-side against the body. This is easy to check with a compass. Occasionally we send one out that has the magnet reversed but this is only a problem when someone has become conditioned by the propaganda of Big Pharma. A single magnet can’t possibly do any harm, either way, but an array of magnets with either north or south pole facing the body can be a little disruptive in some cases–all of that is vastly overstated by the saboteurs. The north arrays push subtle energy into the body; the south array pulls subtle energy from the body. Both have uses but, like Reich’s cloudbuster, need to be used intelligently.

An elderly friend of ours broke her foot and risks getting shuffled into an elder gulag if it doesn’t heal properly so Carol and I will glue some positive-side magnets to her cast while Carol looks at the energy. In a week, that cast will be replaced so Carol will look at the progress and see if we need to do something different after that. Magnets (positive array) speed bone healing quite a lot. I probably ought to post progress reports here because some of what you guys wrote was from the clever and fearful repertoire of the Big Pharma saboteurs in the early 90s, I think. Experimentation is the only way to ever really know about things like this and the hell of it is that we have to do it ourselves because nobody can ‘know’ anything for us.

~Don

All zappers that are worn will burn you if you’re acidic and forget to move the zapper when it starts to tingle.

The area of skin that will never burn are palm and sole. I don’t know why.

Zappers alkalize you pretty fast–a lot faster and sooner than diet or other methods can accomplish. People who smoke a lot and are boozers & addicted to sugar will even become alkaline pretty soon if the zapper is used a lot every day. It might take a day, a week or two weeks depending on how deeply toxic the user is at the start.

The zappers that have subtle energy components will induce detox cycles, so even after one has become alkaline the zapper is encouraging the body t expel deeply stored toxic material. Those cycles can last awhile. The T-Rx detox that started when Carol and I first started experimenting iwth the new model (on ourselves) lasted about three months. During that time the detox always stopped when we switched to using a Terminator. The Terminator detoxes more vigorously than the basic zapper.

Even the basic zapper produces subtle energy effects, though, and this is easily witnessed when one uses an amplified stethoscope. The late Dr Mary Tomanio of Eliot, Maine, was my first wholesale buyer in 1996 and she was quite a gifted healer and physician. She used an amplified stethoscope to measure the success of her treatments. After a zapper had been used on an area of the body the amplified stethoscope demonstrated very strong vital energy in that area for a long time after the zapper was removed. In those days I was only making basic zappers.

The only real criticism of our zappers is the burning issue that David mentioned. The critics never let on that I provide clear instructions for avoiding that with the zappers we sell. Most of our distributors also provide those instructions.

Regarding magnets, the gov’ts in the brainwashed countries always presume to protect people from their own stupidity, which is a ruse because the national gov’t itself is quite stupid, exploitive and murderous.

Anything that causes someone to feel less vitality ought to be abandoned, of course. If someone has an array of magnets with north or south facing the body and feels better, then it’s obviously helpful. If he feels worse then it’s not. Why would anyone need the gov’t to tell him what’s good or bad for him? These days, anyone can get some personal accounts and feedback online and that’s more reliable than Big Pharma’s funded ‘studies.’

~Don

This is just to clarify that there evidently exist conflicting definitions of “north” and “south” poles of magnets.

I wrote in my previous post above that I “checked my zappers and the south side of the magnet is evidently facing the skin.” Later Don wrote in his post that the “magnets in our zappers are north-side against the body.”

I checked four zappers with magnets in them, and according to the definition I was using they all had the south pole facing the body. So I decided to research this further and discovered that there is quite a confusion as to how to define the poles of magnets. It seems that according to the science definition this would be the “south” pole, but within the field of bio-magnetism and natural therapies it would often be the “north” pole.

It seems then that the latter would perhaps be a more fit definition when discussing zappers, i.e. “north” side facing the body.

I won’t referring to any websites here, but this conflict in naming the sides of a magnet can easily be found by searching for it on the Internet by anyone who is interested.

I apologize if I introduced a confusing statement amongst those of you who are more knowledgable within the magnet health fields, and therefore probably are quite used to think in terms of the north side of the magnet as the one that naturally should face the body.

As a result of this, I’ll be more apt now to really try and find out what definition a particular writer is using in case I’ll be reading some text on magnets, and if I consider it important in some way.

This will clarify the doubts:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet

Pole naming conventions

The north pole of a magnet is the pole that, when the magnet is freely suspended, points towards the Earth’s North Magnetic Pole which is located in northern Canada. Since opposite poles (north and south) attract, the Earth’s “North Magnetic Pole” is thus actually the south pole of the Earth’s magnetic field.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Magnetic_Pole

All magnets have two poles that are distinguished by the direction of the magnetic flux. These poles could have any names, for example, “+” and “−”; but the convention in early compasses was to call the end of the needle pointing to the Earth’s North Magnetic Pole the “north pole” (or “north-seeking pole”) and the other end the “south pole” (the names are often abbreviated to “N” and “S”). Because opposite poles attract, this definition implies that the Earth’s North Magnetic Pole is a magnetic south pole and the Earth’s South Magnetic Pole is a magnetic north pole.

So, I now assume that the pole that faces earth’s north, when freely suspended, pushes orgone energy (“a positive pole”), while the pole that faces earth’s south, when freely suspended, pulls orgone energy (“a negative pole”). Am I rigth ?

Following this logic, I find the excerpt Braikars posted interesting. This is how I understand it:

The south treated chickens had their orgone pulled, drained, as if they were inhabiting an ambient with scarce life force ( a desert maybe?). The chicken’s organism seemed to inteligently react to this by making them more apt to react, survive, and quickly reproduce in a hostile enviroment. They eat more, as if it was alway their last meal, are stronger, and will even kill each other if they have to survive. They are brutish and unintelligent.

Isn’t exactly this (although trough a different mechanism, since magnets don’t generate DOR), what all the DOR generators are trying to do with mankind? Drain our life force and turn us into unintelligent brutes?

The north treated chickens were more sensitive, perhaps more intuitive. They didn’t had to mature fast to survive, and could enjoy more the experience of their chicken lives, but of course still under the limitations of the non-spetacular chicken brain,

Edu wrote:

This will clarify the doubts:

… (two quotes)

Yes, those two quotes from Wikipedia will indeed do that – from the viewpoint of conventional science .

However, not from the viewpoint of an alternate definition , majorly found within the fields of bio-magnetism and natural therapies.

Personally I don’t care which is which, as long as I understand what a particular author of interest is actually meaning when he/she says “north” or “south” of a magnet.

Basically they are only arbitrary definitions.

It can be a bit amusing to see how there are two “camps”, sort of speak, and there are voices within both of them claiming the other camp’s definitions are based on “misunderstandings”.

My understanding is this:

In magnetism, opposite poles attract each other, whereas poles of the same polarity repel each other.

Naming them “south” or “north” is of course just arbitrary nomenclature.

When letting a magnet hang freely on a string – without influence of other nearby magnets – the side of the magnet that seeks to face towards the geographic north (north-seeking pole) is in conventional science called the “north pole”. According to the alternate definition this is the “south pole”.

It follows then, that according to conventional science, the Earth’s magnetic pole near the geographic north is technically a magnetic south pole and the magnetic pole in Antarctica is a magnetic north.

But according to the alternate set of definitions, the magnetic pole near the geographic north is indeed a magnetic north pole, and vice versa.

Edu wrote:

[quote:1qbouvll]So, I now assume that the pole that faces earth’s north, when freely suspended, pushes orgone energy (“a positive pole”), while the pole that faces earth’s south, when freely suspended, pulls orgone energy (“a negative pole”). Am I rigth ?[/quote:1qbouvll]

I don’t think so. I think its the other way around. Don can speak for himself of course, but I reckon he was using the opposite definition from the ones you’re quoting. I’m basing this on the fact that all of my zappers have their magnets aligned the same way, and I doubt they’re all occasional sendouts with the magnet aligned reversely!

Don wrote:

[quote:1qbouvll]The magnets in our zappers are north-side against the body. … Occasionally we send one out that has the magnet reversed …[/quote:1qbouvll]

According to the conventional science definition, my zappers have the “south” against the body. According to the alternate definition, they do indeed have the “north” against the body.

Besides, Don wrote that a “single magnet can’t possibly do any harm, either way…”

I think there is a good chance there’s a lot of truth in that. All the times I put magnets on my body for the sake of disabling implants, I never cared which side I was using. Very rarely I felt guided to flip the magnet and use the other side against my body, but I never checked which pole it was. It may be that there are a lot of good therapeutic results of using one specific side towards the body, as given in many bio-magnetic texts. But from the viewpoint of using single magnets for disabling implants, I strongly doubt it is of much concern. But I’m willing to re-consider that if other evidence shows up.

The good thing with the assumption of yours that I quote above, Edu, lies in the way you phrase it. You write: “pole that faces earth’s north”. Because that very clearly shows which side of the magnet you mean. If people instead of writing about “north poles” or “south poles” of magnets, instead would say “north-seeking” or “south-seeking” pole, much clarity would be gained.

I think the analysis you’re doing of the text about chicken growth and relating this to orgone is quite interesting.

However, if you’re going to use the theories of the book that Braikar posted, you better be sure what definition the authors are using, which is not evident from that brief part of the book. Otherwise you might just get very dissapointed with the results!

As to what definitions the authors are using, I have my good suspicions though: Those authors are the alleged source of what I here have been calling the “alternate definition”, often subscribed to within natural health therapies.

Quote from various websites regarding the conflicting definitions:

(Note: I don’t specifically vouch for the contents of these websites, merely quotng some passages regarding definitions. I also don’t subscribe to statements made by one “side” about the understanding of the “other side” in this conflict)

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/magnet.html/url:1qbouvll

[quote:1qbouvll]If a magnet is suspended with a thread, the pole pointing towards the north is called the north-pole (according to convention in physics); the other pole is the south-pole. However, in some books on bio-magnetism, especially in the USA, the poles are named conversely.[/quote:1qbouvll]

Further from the same site:
http://www.health-science-spirit.com/magneticpoles.html/url:1qbouvll

[quote:1qbouvll]Magnets are an effective tool in healing. The opposite poles of a magnet have different effects on the body. Therefore it is essential to name the poles correctly.

However, there is much confusion because natural therapists (but not scientists) in the US name the magnetic poles in the opposite way as used in science. These therapists use the term bio-magnetism and assume that it is different from physics-based magnetism. Actually, they are both the same, and why this different naming practise developed is as follows.

Albert Roy Davis discovered or re-discovered the opposite biological effects of the two magnetic poles in the 1960’s and 70’s. His main book about this is MAGNETISM AND ITS EFFECT ON THE LIVING SYSTEM. It was co-authored with Walter C. Rawls, and first published 1974 by ACRES U.S.A. in Kansas City.

Obviously Davis was not aware of the scientific definition of magnetism, and made up his own definition with the following reasoning: “since dissimilar poles attract and similar poles repel, the end seeking the N pole of the earth’s magnetic pole is the S pole of the magnet.”

However, the scientific definition actually postulates that the magnetic S pole of the earth is at the geographic N pole of the earth. Therefore the scientific definition is that the north-pointing pole of a magnet is the N pole.

It is very regrettable that this misunderstanding of Davis has not only caused the scientific community to disregard his discoveries but also led to great confusion between natural therapists, manufacturers of magnetic healing devices and the general public. In many books, articles and statements the poles of magnets are specified without mentioning which definition the writer used for these poles. [/quote:1qbouvll]

On the contrary:

http://magnetage.com/FAQ.html/url:1qbouvll
(Scroll down to the last question “How do you identify the North pole versus the South pole of a magnet?”)

[quote:1qbouvll]This identification of the North and South poles is contrary to orthodox science, but Davis and Rawls insisted that orthodox science is incorrect. Davis designated the poles based on the direction of their spin and the effects they have on matter. [/quote:1qbouvll]

Yet another text supporting the alternate definitions can be found here:

http://www.keelynet.com/biology/biomag2.htm/url:1qbouvll

On the contrary again, here is a conventional science definition:

http://science.yourdictionary.com/magnetic-pole/url:1qbouvll

Note: Basically I think that much of the confusion stems from the fact that the terms “north” and “south” came into use as names of magnetic poles at all. It would be been better if we could get into existence some world-wide convention to use terms neutral from geographic directions.

Here is a text that I think explains some of the history of how this whole subject became so confusing:

http://www.school-for-champions.com/science/magnetic_pole_confusion.htm/url:1qbouvll
Title: Confusion About the North Magnetic Pole

As you know, the N-end of a compass points toward the Earth’s North Magnetic Pole and the N-pole of a bar magnet repels the N-end of a compass. However, designating the ends of a compass and bar magnet as N and S has brought about confusion regarding the actual direction of the Earth’s magnetic field.

The present convention is that the North Magnetic Pole of the Earth is the south pole of the magnetic substance of the Earth’s core. Likewise, the South Magnetic Pole is the north pole of the magnetic substance.

The end of a compass that pointed toward the North Magnetic Pole was called the north-seeking end of the compass.

Likewise, the end of a bar magnet that repelled the north-seeking end of a compass was called the north-seeking pole of the magnet.

However through the years, magnets were labeled with N and S ends, and people soon simply called them the north and south poles of the magnet.

But if the north pole of a bar magnet and of a compass were attracted to the North Magnetic Pole, then the polarity of the North Magnetic Pole must really be south!

This was confusing, but scientists felt that it was easier to say the Earth’s internal magnet had its south pole facing the North Magnetic Pole than to try to change the way the public called their magnets.

Just some info on magnets and their poles:

http://www.howmagnetswork.com//url:1qbouvll

My doubt is a practical one, so my question is:

Based on the more widely known conventional science definition (North-seeking end/ South-seeking end), which pole of a magnet is the one which pushes orgone (“positive”), and which one is the one which pulls orgone (“negative”).

Can anyone tell me from experience?

I do believe there is a magnetic type of orgone and electric… Orgonite deals with the electric side I think, magnets the rest, but I don’t know if we can talk about dor and por anymore in terms of magnets ??

I never cared which side I was using

I never really cared either, but when I read that it just made sense… Obviously acidic food is bad (electron depleted, +), alkaline (electron loaded, -). If there is a difference in electric properties of materials, why not magnets. Obviously magnets can’t hurt either way [Image Can Not Be Found] But I think for example using the north side on the neck can be good to develop psychic attributes, because north tends to make more sensitive…), using the south on the stomach when it hurts, to strengthen… etc. Though obviously using the other side won’t hurt either in any case, but using the right side might be more profitable

If there is a commonly accepted huge difference of the effect of +/- electric charges on us, then why not assume the same about magnetic charges

This is actually very simple, Kristian. North pushes; south pulls. North needle of the compass points to a magnet’s north pole, as Edu showed (thanks, Edu). Wikipedia isn’t all lies and obfuscations… I use it for geographical and bare-bones historic data, mainly.

The toroidal field of a single magnet causes it to both push and pull so the net result, for our use with the zappers, is that a little vortex of subtle energy is constantly generated. The body evidently uses this vortex for its own healing needs.

When magnets are close together (I would say at least three of them) then the net result is that there’s more pushing than pulling when the north poles of all the magnets face the body and more pulling than pushing when the south poles face the body. Increase the number of adjacent magnets and you increase the ratio between pushing and pulling.

I respectfully suggest that the very abstruse material you presented is an example of what happens when institutionalized scientists grab onto simple concepts and attempt to make them look more and more complicated and ‘beyond the reach of understanding, except by scientists.’ Take a look at what Clark and Beck did to the simple concept of zapping, for instance. I think we’re lucky that the industry survived their queer ministrations but I’m relieved that fewer and fewer prospective customers ever heard of them. I think both of them were poisoned to death and that if they’d used their zappers appropriately (enough) they’d have survived. If i’m correct, then the murders were probably done to make people disbelieve what zappers are capable of. i think both of those scientists had the best of intentions but were simply brainwashed (institutionalized) by their own educations.

~Don

Thanks for your thoughts about magnets and electricity, Braikar. I’m not as certain as you seem to be about the distinction between eletricity, magnetism and orgone, though. I know that a tri-field meter has been used by a couple of reputable electronics engineers to measure the effects and field strength & limits of specific orgonite pieces and one aspect of the device measures ambient static electricity if I’m not mistaken. Orgonite seems to cause a static field to become negative, which is to say the field has an abundance of free electrons so is health-inducing. We bought a tri-field meter but I’m not going to use it until someone who knows something can show me how to do so [Image Can Not Be Found]

These things are probably not hard to measure and determine by anyone who has had some training and has an aptitude for it. The trick is to find someone who has been through university technical training and still has an open mind, though, because materialistic science is still based on a denial of the existence of the ether (orgone).

Reich found out that a Geiger counter can’t distinguish good from bad orgone. Radium emits bad orgone; orgone accumulators (sans the presence of a DOR source) emit good orgone and both are measured by a Geiger counter.

If a Geiger counter won’t register energy from a magnet then I suppose a magnet is not giving off orgone of any sort. We do know, at least from the observation of reputable psychics, that magnets perpetually circulate ambient orgone, which is why we include them in our zappers.

Braikar, you mentioned in a post and then later in an email to me that you tossed another 400 towerbusters in the English Channel recently. I’m sorry I missed that post and in the interest of time I’ll tell you, here, that I asked Carol to peek at it and she told me that the dolphins took most of that to Iceland, this time. I wonder what’s going on there but I suppose we’re going to find out

I think Braikar has tossed so much orgonite in the Channel over the years that if it all stayed there one could drive a car on it from England to France

Thanks again for telling me about this and excuse me for the segué in your thread, please. I wish I had half of your energy.

~Don

Don:

Actually, it wasn’t I who asked which side pushes and which pulls. Though I thank you for stating the answer expressly, along with your definition of it. In other words: the side of the magnet that attracts the north-pointing needle of a compass. That confirms what I suspected. (The hints of this are numerous throughout this thread.)

With all respect, however, that isn’t what the Wikipedia definition says. In fact it says the exact opposite! You can work this out by following the logic of the Wikipedia quotes, bearing in mind such facts as a) the north needle of a compass really is the side of a magnet within the compass which seeks to point towards the north (north-seeking), and b) opposite poles attract each other.

Wikipedia: “The north pole of a magnet is the pole that, when the magnet is freely suspended, points towards the Earth’s North Magnetic Pole which is located in northern Canada.”

My comment: in other words that would be the same polarity as the north-pointing needle of a compass. So they should repel, and not attract each other!

The logic eventually leads to that the “south” pole of a magnet attracts the north needle of a compass . All in keeping with the statements and nomenclature of the Wikipedia article.

I don’t think the one who wrote the Wikipedia article was trying to obfuscate, but rather just stated the definitions that are prevailing within conventional physics, which is exactly opposite to the definition you (and many others) are using. I make no judgments on this. I don’t think one is right and the other wrong. Its just arbitrary nomenclature after all.

On the other hand, and I think this is important: your statement that the “North needle of the compass points to a magnet’s north pole” (which in essence is a statement of definition) is a very useful statement. This lets everyone know which side is meant regardless of how we care to name it. Now anyone with a compass can identify the correct side of the magnet. So this is workable and useful.

Correct me if wrong, but I think a lot of the modern cellphones are equipped with a compass. Don’t know how reliable though.

Also, thanks a lot for your info that due to the toroidal magnetic field, a single magnet would both push and pull, but that with several magnets together there is more of either pushing or pulling, depending on the side. This makes perfect sense. I’m thinking this might explain why I was not getting any consistent results when I was dowsing magnets to see if I could determine which side was which.

After I put three magnets together, I’m getting consistent results when dowsing them!

Holding a pendulum above a magnet on the table, I postulated in the beginning that I would be getting a clockwise rotation of the pendulum if the pushing side was facing upwards,and counter-clockwise if the other side was up. Then I checked the magnet with a compass. Unreliable with a single magnet. Sofar consistent with an array of three magnets stuck together. (Compass’ north needle pointing at the pushing side of magnet.)

Another thing I noted is that the array of three magnets in my Implant Killer, also has the “pushing” side facing the body, provided of course that one uses the smoothed side of the Implant Killer against the body.

Kristian