Weather Rain Precipitations Irregularities?

Hi,

I was looking at two different sites (meteox and eumetsat) to see the rain that fell on some place that was gifted not long ago in the south-east of france.
Here’s what I found (for 22h00 the 05/12/2009)…

Who’s right?? (french meteo predicted rain in that place for that day, so the eumetsat map is correct)

Also Eumetsat didn’t publish the rainmap for 4 days… from the end of the 1st of december to the end of the 4th…
It’s becoming very recurrent that when there are big giftings some weathermaps are missing…

Anyway back to the map above:
See the big part of rainfall that is clearly missing on the meteox radar? That is approximately not far from where the gifting of a big base took place (and a weather ball)!
It was reported there were very heavy rains just after the gifting and a lot of rain the following days.
And there were huge reactions in terms of HAARP and chemtrails the following days…

Note for Je: you might want to look at this I’m not sure, but it seems that place is making it difficult for the rain front to be deviated to iceland! Since a well gifted place with loads of antennas attracts water.

This might be actually a good way to stop the diversion of rain clouds to island (while there’s no one in iceland to gift there…). Big gifting in the direction where the clouds are supposed to go, so that the attraction becomes greater toward that direction and the diversion more difficult.