What are these antennae?

Sorry, this is kind of a bad picture.

What are these antennae? Is there a legit purpose for them? If so, please explain below. If you are a reader, but not a member, please feel free to send me an answer at [email protected].

I see these everywhere in Okinawa, on many buildings, and even some in rural areas without buildings. If I was gifting these in addition to towers, it would probably multiply my gifting here by a factor of 3. And I am already really stretched thin here…

Jack,

It’s a wonderful picture. blue sky and it’s funny. the symbol on the side of the building almost matches the shape of the antennae.

It looks kind of like a real cell phone antenna, but it has 4 instead of the singles that i have seen. i even talked to the installer. and the monster towers we gift had mostly nothing to do with cell phones…sorry i can’t be more helpful. maybe the group of antennae can be used as a unit so that each antenna serves an individual function, but also acts in the unit…to do scalar stuff or whatever.

general gifting suggestions; there is the grid style application of orgonite. With fewer devices spread the grid apart.

There is also dosing to help pick sites which need your orgonite first. etc

lately i have been thinking that after you have your home area orgone-ized with a circle or, which ever shape you prefer, of devices around the outside plus the ones inside; at some point get a circle, oval, etc. around the outside perimeter of the island or zone that you want to gift.

writing that just now makes me want to fill in a few gaps around the perimeter of this island. thank you