Who Wants to End the Droughts in California and Brazil?

Edu told me that there’s a really bad drought in Southern Brazil. Someone needs to go bust all of the weather weaponry and death towers along the coast in order to reverse it, I think.

The same thing needs to be done along the entire coast of California to end that bad drought that’s west of the Sierras. East of the Sierras, in the desert, there’s been regular rainfall and all of the rain in America’s desert comes from the west and southwest, so California’s drought is definitely artificially-induced, maybe as a reprisal for our desert gifting success.

Doing a job that size is expensive. Georg and crew reversed the Kalahari Desert in 2003/4 by flipping all the coastal weaponry to the east and south but he was able to afford it. Dave in Australia reversed that continent’s vast desert by flipping all of the coastal weaponry around 3/4 of the coastline but he had to rely on a lot of donated orgonite and money to get it done.

I was planning to do California’s coast with our Zodiac and some donated orgonite from Francisco in Spain and Gare in Thailand but had to change plans, then the bottom dropped out of our business, again, so I can’t afford to do either plan. Don Bradley, Carol and I were going to work together on the California problem but we can do it later if nobody else steps up to the plate. Sorcery assaults on our livlihood are pretty good confirmations that we’re making excellent plans, at least and I guess we’ve been around too long and have developed too good a reputation for them to entirely ruin us.

Since the start of the gifting movement in 2001, Southern California had been getting greener and greener. By 2013 it looked like the Irish countryside in LA and almost to Palm Springs (edge of the desert), then a year later when I revisited that route from Palm Springs to LA it was dry as a bone, almost as bad as when we started–very disheartening. East of Palm Springs there’s more greenery in the desert, still, than anyone has seen in living memory and it’s still that way.

Is there anyone reading this in Brazil who has the means and/or desire to fix that drought? You can contact me at [email protected] and I can help you do some international networking, if so.

I know that a lot of gifting has been done in Argentina but the gifters I’ve been in touch with seem particularly afraid to tell who they are specifically. I think it’s a police state, maybe on account of the SS men who took the country over after WWII, with the Rockefellers’ blessings and active support. When Alejandro tried to take orgonite into Argentina from Chile he was turned back. One of the border guards on the Chilean side was wearing an orgonite pendant and felt bad for Alejandro. Wouldn’t you love to know just how far this unorganized revolution has spread in the world?

~Don

Since most of the coastal weather weaponry isn’t far from shore I think it’s possible to disable it all by just tossing orgonite along the coast in the water but that’s just a theory. It would be easy to test the theory if someone is interested and the seas are calmest this time of year in the northern hemispere so it would be pleasant. I bet that whoever did that would meet a lot of dolphins and whales, up close.

~Don