Women Gifters In Genoa Italy

Hi all, there were new gifter that via Davide and Vittorio got in touch with orgonite, one lady got a pair of CBs from them contrinutors fellow gifters. They also had a go at a certain vast array imposing on the hills in front of Genoa.
There is some great news that they are going to learn how to pour and there are interseting targets all over the mountains they block a lot of warm and temperate air from the warmest sea the Mediterranen, which can have intersting influx once ther are gifted.
Don Croft believe is good to post the correspondence between us, whilst we are on a phase of arranginging a meeting and expedition…

Ciao Giuliana,

la mia opinione fin qua’ e’ per fare la weather ball sul lesima bastano 2 hhg, come volume sono equivalenti a 10tb in totale pero’ hanno il cristallo. Idem per un grande ripetirore tipo quelli televisivi. e’ sempre meglio avere qualcosa in piu’, tecnicamente vorresti avere risultati abasstanza avvertibili, tipo folate di vento che arriva senno’ si puo’ aggiungere di piu’. Anche 3-4 tb a ripetirore in mancanza d’altro.
Diciamo che uno poi prende la mano a giftare di piu’ perche’ se qualche pezzo va perso ce’ altro a supportare oppura anche perche’ e ’ bello giftare la natura intorno perche’ arrichisce di fatto l’ambiente e si agginge anche al gifting dell’antenna. Ad esempio ho giftato pezzi di fiume dove non ci sono quasi antenne ma ora c’e sempre il clima bello, gli alberi si rafforzano ecc. ti bonifichi l’ambiente aiuti la biodiversita’. Considerando che spesso sono in punti energetici i vari ripetitori, l’orgonite lavora ancora mglio in simbiosi.
Per le date non so, aspetto che torni mio fratello in questi giorni e vediamo quando mi puo’ coprire con mia madre, martedi penso di lavorare, magari mercoledi e se mi ospiti poi parto il giovedi. Portero’ dei tubi per le earth pipes, facciamo anche 2 o 3 di quelle per le montagne o altro,
Ciao spero anche di incontrare la tua amica Emanuela.

Stai bene, ti chiamo tra qualche ggiorno, PS mando una copia di questa mail al mio amico Don in America (cosi la legge anche Obama… ) che e’ un expert of orgonite. Ciao

Ciao

—-Messaggio originale—-
Da: Giuliana mail
Data: 1-lug-2013 0.43
A: Silvio mail
Ogg: R: resina

Ciao Silvio, grazie, tutto abbastanza bene.
Allora se Davide sarà al mare per le prime due settimane
…chi sa mai che un giorno della terza non possa liberarsi…

Avviserò anche Emanuela quando sapremo con più certezza le date,
se ho capito bene potresti arrivare martedì 16, giusto ?

Ho visto in campagna da me una lattina da 5 l di resina,
veramente erano 2 ma non riesco più a trovare la seconda, la cercherò ancora,
e ho trovato i cristalli e qualche metallo.
Quanta resina occorre per un grande ripetitore ?

Ciao a presto
Giuliana

Da: Silvio mail
Risposta: Silvio mail
Data: domenica 30 giugno 2013 17.16
A: Giuliana …………………
Cc: Giuliana ……………………
Oggetto: R: Re: R: R: R: resina

Ciao Giuliana, spero tu abbia passato una buona settimana in Toscana.
Mi dai una bella notizia sul Fasce, perche una volta
Vittorio avevav accennato che c’era del gifting in corso ma non si e’ piu’ visto niente.
Daviode parte oggi per Senigallia per un paio di settimane, pero’ non so se al di fuori delle vacanze cananoniche riesce a sganciarsi.
io sto usando l’orgonite per fare un po’ in a Casale Monferrato, Vecelli, e quindi probabile che quando ci vediamo sia ha secco. Pero’ porto dei cristalli per fare qualche piramide o altro, porto tutto l’occorente.
Avanzerei proposta per fare qualcosa sul Beigua, ed indagare poi cosa ce’ a Settepani. Vediamo cosa ci riesce, magari ci troviamo anche in seguito ad Agosto ecc.
Grazie stai bene
Silvio

—-Messaggio originale—-
Da: Giuliana…………….
Data: 29-giu-2013 22.52
A: "Silvio …………………
Ogg: Re: R: R: R: resina

Ciao, torno ora dalla Toscana, una settimana di lavoro in trasferta.
Il monte Fasce è stato già un po’ trattato da Emanuela, una mia amica genovese,
non so se ha circondato tutte le antenne, mi sembra solo una parte.
Pensavo comunque di avvisarla quando verrai, se ha piacere potrebbe venire con noi,
e poi se non ha completato il Fasce si potrebbe ultimare insieme.
Sembra sia importante fare qualcosa anche sul monte Settepani a Savona,
io non lo conosco e non so neppure come ci si arriva.
Davide era interessato, aveva detto che sarebbe venuto anche lui,
quando saremo sicuri della data del tuo arrivo potremmo chiamarlo per sapere se può liberarsi,
magari anche solo per un giorno.
Bene, allora a presto per accordi
Buona notte

Il giorno 25/06/13 20.49, Silvio ha scritto:

Si, tra l’altro potremmo fare anche qualcosa in piu’ se mi prendo due giorni si
puo’, per esempio fare anche il Beigua o il Monte Fasce.
A presto, stai bene
Ciao

Ciao Silvio,

I’m quite happy you all are arranging to gift the key-arrays and the weather ball there in Liguria. That crap needs to be taught a lesson as it is responsible for the whole climate in the Padan Plain.

Giuliana and Emanuela are very nice people, I met them a couple of years ago during my gifting trip in central Italy. I’ve corresponded a lot with them, too.

I remember posting something about the gifting of Mount Fasce which was done by Emanuela: she was pretty amazed by the sudden change of the sky after the gifting, it was an incredible confirmation which encouraged her a lot. Emanuela makes pretty orgonite, she also gave me a nice HHG which I gifted on the flanks of Montecassino on my way back to southern Italy.

I’ll be free from work after the second half of July so it would be great to do some gifting together as Giuliana has invited me to visit her.

Thanks for posting this update, Silvio, Liguria really needs some good gifting

Vittorio

Hi Vittorio,
(sorry for late response my computer is broken…)
you have done a good job because you build up the good relations and their interest is there and is a positive results. There are factual results since there are 2CB in Genoa and the media whores got a miss this last winter when they could not announce another disaster season of floods for Genoa province.
Remember it was pre annopunounce by state TV (aka TV state). . ha ha ha.

Get in touch with them they got ther schedule of the forth coming gifting

Take

Ciao Silvio,

it’s a pity I can’t be in Genua with you all as I am still busy with work, but I’m planning to visit Giuliana in August, so it would be nice if we could meet each other to disable more arrays together. Liguria must be gifted, it’s the door to northern Italy.

As to the two CBs in Genua, I must add that I sold a good number of pyramids there so, in some way, I indirectly gridded the city

Good luck!

Vittorio

Your gifting and theirs and the cb. Now folks are coming together, yeterday I brought a 7inch pyramid to a chinese store in the quarter of Greco, oops finally the draco is nomore. I love surprise gifting the orientals!! That is one big store that is raisded by Italian shoplifters, but is on a energy point.
Gentle does it, orgonite frees da people!

Don Croft reckons that Genoa has got a lot of occult powers similarly to Venice. Do we need to rememer the G8 summit of 2001 with GW Bush and Berlusconi, when the protesters where kettled and after the battle, they where attacked during their sleep attacked by fascist police betean and tortured and maimed. Having said that the trial was ended this year with a ridiculous senteces against some police but aquitting many reposnsible. That is a betrayal and treason. This things dont go forgiven.

Coming back to instigators, there are earth quakes occouring all the time, if it still fashionable like it was before 21 12 doomsday, we can have a go a the Sant Anna di Stazzema a place for hunman sacrifice done by Nazi exterminating civilians. If my paranoia is still of service we can have a go and gift where there was once innoncence and it was turned in a burning tomb for the humanity.

Demons may not change, the orgonite is mostrly to promote the good by empowering. The evil perpetrators already choose their fate. We bring strenght to normal people that have no other means.

This is my communicate after kicking the Greco evil. Ha Ha ha, rant ha ha ha .Check out this map below.
Citta di Castello, earthquakes links with Garda lake war Germany cemetery and energy line, Mount Musine the Magic mountain of the Sacra San Michael. The green points are Sant Anna Stazzema, Marzabotto, and Medicina Bologna.

Ha ha ha lets G O , lets GOOOO!!!. I am making a stop in Alesandria before Genoa ha ha ha, yeaah.

The central poin on the map is near Noceto, Parma where there is another ley line on the foot hills of course he he he.

Anyone with balls can gift perugia where there are 500 drug dealers. Call it a hearth energy mission, who are the challengers…. Quiet???

Today my memory goes to Yumiko the Japan girls student taht when during 311 Fukushima event wanted to go visit her lonely mother in Japan, could not find the money fot the Airplaine ticket unless she quit her shop assistant job and her school for never being able to return without the proper finance. Choices…