WWIII/Syria False Flag Attacks

Here is an interesting perspective on the dynamics of manufacture of war, with historical references to previous wars, using the same false flag tactics to change lack of war support into feverish support of populations in the US. see the following link:

http://canadafreepress.com/ind……icle/57538 and the article goes on to state:

“We’re in the most dangerous time in modern world history and here’s why, here’s what’s happening,” stated my source deep within the spy world early this morning.

“We’re seeing a combination of a nine-percent overall approval rating for intervention in Syria, or the absence of public support for the globalist plans by the Obama regime, the UK, the Saudis and other NATO allies. When have we seen this before, and what does history tell us? The increased likelihood of a false flag event larger and causing more public outrage than the alleged chemical weapons attacks.”

My source continued, “think Gulf of Tonkin, the Lusitania, even Pearl Harbor, use those as your historical guides for what we’re seeing today. Make no mistake, the global agenda has not changed,” he emphasized. “When their primary plan backfires or meets resistance, they have alternate plans. In the coming days or weeks, we could see an event that will be horrendous enough to change that nine-percent backing. Also, time is not on their side, they need to act within a short window as the anti-Assad ‘rebels’ are being beaten badly without Western assistance.”
Benghazi, briefly

“Remember what happened in Benghazi and our many conversations about what was really going on there, which you printed and the reports have since been proven correct. It was all about arming and training anti-Assad fighters, including the instructional use of chemical weapons in Turkey and elsewhere, along the border of Syria. People seem to forget that the Turkish consulate met Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi, the CIA logistics center, to show him that the Russians had satellite images of this training activity. Putin was not amused and gave Turkey an ultimatum, which was delivered to the United States at Benghazi.”

“Russia, however, had to do something to expose the operation for what it was. The primary attacking force was Ansar al Sharia, a military arm of Iran, which is a proxy nation state of Russia. Connect the dots. Do people really think Assad used chemical weapons on a retreating rebel force?”
Pawns a-Plenty – Setting the global chessboard

“Look at all of the military assets being moved into that region. I told you last October, and you reported it, that we are engaged in a proxy war against Russia and China. Both countries have a huge stake in Syria, militarily and economically, especially Russia. Oh, and is John McCain out of his [multiple expletives deleted] mind? This designated loser of the 2008 presidential campaign is talking as if any action in Syria is going to happen in a vacuum. As I said before, any action will not be in a vacuum or without a tit-for-tat response,” stated this source.

“Launching cruise missiles into Syria will likely fall not only upon innocent civilians, but on Iranian forces, Russian forces – Russia has over 100,000 ‘military advisors there now, and perhaps even some Chinese assets. What do you think their response will be?” he asked rhetorically. “This is asymmetrical warfare on steroids. The response might not be what everyone expects. In fact, we should be looking for the unexpected, as we are about to be blindsided.”

“Do you think that telegraphing our target list and stating that strikes will be brief and limited is by the incompetence of the Obama regime, or by design? It’s by design,” stated my source, who added that this will provide the opportunity to the Russians and other essential assets to get out of the way. “And therein lies the ‘flash-bang, pyrotechnic display of the magic show I’ve been talking about, that is intended to divert everyone’s attention from what’s really about to happen,” he emphasized.

“This is not a ‘zero sum game’ confined to Syria. Again, this is about setting up the globalist takeover of the world’s economic system, killing off the U.S. dollar to have it replaced by a basket of currencies, or SDRs, and controlling all transactional activity everywhere on the planet under one mechanism. It will be done by using Syria as the trigger, oil as a weapon, and striking at the weakest aspect of American power—the U.S. dollar, which has been the target all along.”

“What better way to accomplish this by blaming the economic ‘collapse’ on the ‘unfortunate and unseen’ consequences of a ‘humanitarian mission’, saving the Syrians from a dictator who used chemical weapons on his own people? It’s all a lie, and we’re being played as fools. This is an international bankers’ war that will result in heavy causalities.”

Consider that until Western/globalist meddling in Syria, the country was a relatively stable and religiously tolerant secular state. Today, the Syrian death toll as a result of this Western-manufactured civil war stands at and estimated 150,000 dead in Syria alone. Also, over a million Syrians have been displaced and are now refugees. According to a recent assessment made by geopolitical analyst and former Indian diplomat Gajendra Singh, Syria will rapidly fall into a bloodbath that will make 150,000 dead just a small taste of what’s to come when Assad is toppled. Removal of Assad will result in the wholesale slaughter of the diverse religious sects. Responsible estimates from those familiar with the geopolitics of Syria estimate that 20% of a population of twenty-million will be killed – or a total of 4 million people.
Watch for a false flag

“The globalists are financing all sides of this conflict to assure the accomplishments of their objectives. When things go hot in Syria and the Middle East, we could see something very bad happen in Saudi Arabia, or something to affect the production or free flow of oil, the single factor that is keeping the U.S. dollar relevant. We could see something happen to threaten, hinder or even temporarily halt oil shipments across the globe. Also, with the U.S. preoccupied, China could well move on the Japanese Senkaku islands, North Korea will ramp up their mischief, and other areas will gradually become unglued. It’s all one big transfer of power, transfer of wealth, and a global economic reset.”

“Understand this: the globalist objectives have not changed. The absence of popular support just makes this whole situation much more dangerous, and raises the possibility of ‘false flag events’ of similar historical precedent to change public opinion. Something much bigger than we’ve seen to date. People are just not thinking big enough.”

more boosting/chat sessions needed urgently, methinks

Blessings,

and may peace reign over Earth

Stevo

blasting the PTB controllers behind this new WAR effort, thx for the article and suggestion Steve…

US$ is doomed either way iMho but to be replaced by SDR’s? not without some form of gold backing I think?
the gold has been moving from west to east for many years now but greatly accelerated in the last year and
perhaps it is all in china, russia and india for many mnths has been discouraging its population from buying gold…
but gold is somehow in the dna of Indians and they simply resorted to smuggling and smartly buying silver instead!

just can’t see how these PTB CONTROLLERS aren’t also in charge of china however??

This article dovetails perfectly with the feelings I’ve had this month that another false flag attack is imminent. Carol, Don, Hawthorne and I have been group chatting, with Stevo boosting from afar, on this very topic. I have felt tons of time tunnels in the Mid-East and Syria in particular. From our experience in the chats, the time tunnels are put there by the bad guys of the day to manipulate the future to their advantage. I believe the “bad guys” are a consortium of the worst of the worst: Triads, Jesuits, and insect aliens. When we boost through the tunnels the energy usually comes out on a planet full of insects or their minions.

I have been boosting time tunnels all over the world the past two weeks and we did a major tunnel filling exercise to stop a huge false flag attack in the US. It involved nukes and several big cities. The way that we fill the tunnels is to do the [13D Holographic Heart Boosting/url:jz6ycxm9 that Stevo invented. It’s an amalgam of several of our boosting techniques with a dimensional quality thrown in. I posted about how to do it on my [blog/url:jz6ycxm9 the other day, so you can check that out. I also put the instructions on my website (follow the link above).

This is huge, and we need all the people boosting it that we can get. When I first looked hard at Syria the other day, there were giant gaping black holes of time tunnels, literally dripping blood. It was the most gruesome thing I’ve seen in the etheric in a while. I’ve been boosting them by myself and they’ve gotten better, but it needs a group boost. Our little group will work on it together, hopefully tonight or this weekend, but if you know how to boost and have some friends who know how to boost, learn the 13D HH Boosting and go for it.

It feels like this is the big fight to end all fights. I might be wrong, but even if I am the boosting will only help the world.

Dooney

Boosting, even if not in HD (High Dimensions) and alone.

I’m sure any boosting helps, Edu.

Some people may not feel very confident of their “abilities” when even just thinking of trying out this technique. I can say from experience that I never found it very easy to access the Higher Dimensions so for a few years never tried it again.
After reading this thread I gave it another try and was shocked to realise how easy it had become to do it! I have experienced the same greater ease in blasting bad guys in the etheric and I’m sure this applies to every avenue of love-based etheric techniques [Image Can Not Be Found]

Carlos

When the Brits pulled back, at least officially, from invading Syria I felt that a significant and very encouraging shift had occurred because all of the wars in the past 200 years or so were evidently conducted from The City (London) by these ancient corporate families who had migrated there from Venice: forced from the Adriatic swamp stronghold in the late 1500s by their own greed. This can be seen more clearly in the past twelve years since the feds blew up the World Trade Center. Every invasion of Muslim countries was initiated by Britain and the US quickly got in the limelight. Each invasion led to failure and retreat instead of World War Three. The annihilation of humanity has probably been the main goal of the corporate order because they can’t control this many people (hence their blatant UN population reduction agenda, by the way).

Obama was appointed to the presidency because he promised to bomb Persia, ASAP. To say that this is his agenda might be disingenuous, since he’s only London’s handpuppet. Carol and I watched his appointment happen on TV in June, 2008, the day before he was announced as the Democratic ‘candidate.’ [Image Can Not Be Found] They’re farther from being able to bomb Persia, now, than they were five years ago. The only times we watch TV are when we’re in motels on the road and we were in one that night in Wyoming.

I had learned from credible Persian refugees in the 1980s that Russia had taken over Persia, north of the Elburz Mountains to the Caspian Sea, in 1979 at the time the British installed Khomeini and suddenly instituted ‘fundamentalism’ all across the Islamic world–a world class coup that almost nobody seems to have noticed, probably because so few of us are interested in real history. It took generations to set up that coup, which was supposed to have been the predecessor to WWIII. Reading credible historians can help us to avoid panic when we read the strident, persuasive doomsayers.

Reading a lot of history seems to have made me more confident than most other observers that the hiding, ancient corporate order in The City have isolated themselves enough, by now, that they can’t plot their way out of a wet paper sack any more, let alone initiate World War Three.

This is even disregarding China’s dominant role in the world, which is propelling all nations toward trade and away from warfare. If we’ll ignore the headlines and read the back pages we’ll easily see how China is calling the shots and preventing the Evil Axis (UK/US/Israel) from throwing our species back to the Stone Age.

The peaceful Mongol Empire, which developed trade from the Pacific and Indian Oceans to the Mediterranean, existed mainly because the Mongols figured out, within a generation after a huge, bloody conquest, that trade is more profitable than plunder. They learned the con artists’ axiom that shearing a sheep is better in the long term than skinning it, in other words. Peking, which is on the old edge of Mongolia, was created as their capital and the Mongols were the first to unite China. I personally assume that the present Peking-based trade empire is modeled after the Mongols,’ which only ended because the Black Plague decimated humanity so completely that the Mongols couldn’t maintain their trade routes. They never had enough soldiers to keep an empire by force so the empire thrived because the people in the subject nations prospered and had relatively more freedom. If any nation had rebelled the Mongols would have been unable to suppress it. Nor did they imprint their culture on the subject nations, which is probably one of the reasons why no institutionalized historians will mention the Mongols, now. The Mongols had a closed culture, after all. Contrast that with the way the Romans, Nazis and British conquered and ruled [Image Can Not Be Found]

What does this have to do with Syria, right? I think it’s relevant because China, whose profit margin would be hurt by a big war and who is clearly more economically and politically powerful than The City by now, is perhaps largely responsible for the current failure of the corporate/occult Evil Axis to commit mass murder on a large enough scale to move the Pajama People majority into rage and xenophobia any more.

I think it’s the frantic desperation of The (Dying) City, though, that compels some of us to work in small groups to undermine them some more, etherically, but we stopped having the large, weekly group sessions a couple of years ago, after it became evident that the Ancient Order are no longer easily capable of intitiating a global conflagration. When we started having these sessions in July, 2002 we had to work pretty hard to undermine nearly constant plots to blow up crowds of people in false flag attacks. We weren’t the only ones doing this, either, so I think we were simply in tune with the times and keeping up with progress [Image Can Not Be Found]

Since then, accountability and discernment have started to become fashionable for perhaps the first time in human history. Maybe this is a sign that our species are on the threshold of maturity. The City has known for awhile that they can’t win, I think, and their mandated desire to take humanity down with them will probably not be fulfilled in a significant way.

It may be that only 9% of Americans want war in the Mideast because that’s the remnant of programmable drones. My guess is that most of them attend those CIA-operated, huge ‘evangelist’ churches you see all over the map. These people are not a viable force, any more, and they were never ‘the moral majority,’ which is an oxymoron, after all [Image Can Not Be Found]

During the Vietnam debacle the majority of Americans supported the government, no matter what. In the 1950s the number was even higher. That was toward the end of Reich might have called our Nazi period. Bloodthirsty bornagain chumps are all that’s left of the nazification agenda, I think, and they don’t think, so they’re not a viable force since they’re such a small minority. A lot of them are even attracted to orgonite, now [Image Can Not Be Found] --Carol and I have been observing that only in the last couple of years and it’s increasing. We hear from all sorts of people around the world, daily.

Here’s a cute example of how this programmed schizophrenia is finally losing favor in the US: Along the 30-mile stretch of highway between here and Spokane the other day I saw two billboards. The schizophrenic one in Spokane, Washington, was a patriotic appeal for ‘moral’ (read: financial) support for Israel; the one in Idaho (my end) was an appeal to spend 30 billion ‘tax dollars’ on crumbling American infrastructure instead of wasting it on Israel. To criticise Israel publicly, until recently, was the kiss of death in America. Of course US foreign aid is fiat money from The City, which has completely controlled the US economy since 1913; ‘tax dollars’ are just collected by the Federal Reserve Corporation (51% owned by British and European banking famililes) in order to keep the flagwaving American PJ folks in line and slow down inflation–they’ve never paid for anything at all. Many, many millions of American business men and women volunteer not to pay the Corporation those taxes and we aren’t worried about the Gestapo railroading us into prison.

I personally assume that we’ve reached the point where false flag attacks just create more anger toward and exposure of the corporate world order. The PJ folks aren’t afraid of terrorism, now, because the brief momentum gained for The City toward xenophobia and hatred of Muslims sort of petered out over the years following the demolition of the World Trade Center. They needed to build more momentum by blowing up more Americans and Brits in larger numbers, simply stated, and they failed to do that. If it weren’t for the internet they might have pulled it off but perhaps the internet itself is evidence that our species has reached a viable level of accountability and discernment and this, more than anything else, might be responsible for the timely dissolution of this ancient parasite that has secretly ruled our species for so long.

I hope Jeff Miller, who campaigns here to get us to notice positive changes in the world, feels heartened by my injection of positive observations in this thread. We’re still going to keep doing our best to deflate the false flag agendae and other corporate creepiness, of course. I hate mass murder as much as I hate the corporate non-person who still want so badly to commit it.

The bad guys never give up so we shouldn’t stop opposing them as long as they’re still in control of so much of the world.

~Don

Heartened? Every day I log on to EW and go ‘ahhhh, positivity!’

Don – please know that I believe your reportage and missives to be generally if not completely positive, and also constructive. But then I’m at a development level where I know that having to occasionally say ‘a secretive cabal of barely-closeted, blood-drinking Death worshippers is driving us in a direction that might not be in our collective best interest as a species’ is not a negative statement, but rather a factual one neccessarily put forth in a spirit of helpfulness.

I believe that you use this rarest of things at this time in this world, a non-spook-infiltrated forum, to state your subjective assessment of What Is Going On. Using ‘the power of Utterance’. People can read it, and juxtapose it against their own subjective views, and sometimes, certainly, positive change occurs.

On Monday of this week Japan went nuclear-free as it switched off its last operating reactor for an inspection, with no date scheduled for a restart amid strong public hostility to atomic power. You’d noted recently that a subgroup of EW readers had chimed in opining that resisting tyranny only strengthens it…I’d ask those readers if they think that meekly remaining quiet about atomic power would have resulted in it being shut off in Japan.

“O ye that love mankind! Ye that dare oppose, not only the tyranny, but the tyrant, stand forth!" – Thomas Paine

Thanks for quoting Thomas Paine, Jeff, and for your affirmations.

Exposure is the most deadly weapon to tyranny and we don’t need to shoot them, any more, as was still necessary in Thomas Paine’s day. Although Paine pointed out that if it weren’t for Great Britain the entire world would be at peace and prospering. Only Great Britain wanted to conquer other countries in those days, just like Britain and its stooges, America and Israel, are the only governments trying to stir up political strife and genocide in the world right now… Everyone else wanted to trade. He went to Great Britain to start a revolution, after success in America, and barely escaped to France with a Royal (sic) death warrant on his head.

I think the internet is designed for exposing tyranny and has started to cause discernment and accountability to become fashionable.

People who tell the truth (as we see it) are held strictly accountable but doomsayers never are, which is evident when we see each of them predicting new doom as soon as their previous prediction fails to materialize. The most strident doomsayers have been in the financial industry. We’ve been on the brink of imminent ecomonic collapse, according to them, since the 1980s. The political and financial doomsayers all have to ignore China’s dominance in order to paint a gloomy picture for us, though a few of them started predicting ‘imminent doom’ for China, too. It’s a ridiculous claim, since China has the only money that has actual value and they’re giving a lot of it away to stimulate trade. They gave the pedophiles in the US Congress trillions of dollars so we can update our infrastructure and keep trade going, for instance. I think they realized that these plunderers would pocket a large share of that–one of the costs of doing business in America [Image Can Not Be Found]

All of the dirty energy sources will be discarded as soon as the sewer rat agencies stop extorting scores of successful free energy tech inventors into silence [Image Can Not Be Found] --anyone who has done a little reading about free energy can assume that this tech has been available and affordable since the late 1800s, at least. I’m one of the lucky ones who has actually witnessed a free energy engine in operation and had my hands on it a few times. Too bad the inventor of that one, Muller, was murdered in 04 because he was ready to mass produce them at the time. Some of the later inventions are just a lot slicker than the old stuff, I think. China might be doing an end run around these agencies right now–in stages. Dependence on foreign oil is something they’re probably not going to tolerate much longer and I know for a fact that they recruit substantive inventors in that vein whom the Western countries suppress.

Most of the MDs (called by pharma sales reps: Drug Whores) will be out of work or will have to learn to be real physicians after zappers become commonplace.

—‘Will Practice for Food’— is something you might see written with magic markers on cardboard, held by MDs at street corners in those days.

There are several trends like this happening right now, including simple gifting. Why wait for some alleged expert to take note of it when it’s obvious enough to anyone who pays attention? Who pays these experts? The beleaguered research journalists who provide us with good, empowering data usually struggle to make ends meet because they have to sell books and/or online subscriptions. We don’t see their books on Amazon or in the franchised bookstores. We see plenty of doomsayers’ books there, though [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

LOL “Will Practice for Food” … That’s hilarious Don, can’t wait for the day I see those damn SERIAL KILLERS holding those cardboard signs lol. You probably remember that in '04 some of those will be sign holders murdered Dad to….

Curious why You think that CHINA’s CURRENCY has any more value then the rest of that PAPER garbage? of course all FIATS are only PAPER and CHINA knows all about that after the Song Dynasty invented it shortly after 1000 ad I think? Of course CHINA knows exactly what has happened to every single one of them since and no doubt is why they are buying over 50% of annual gold production in addition to being the largest producer themselves now….

Of course no one in the western world is ever allowed to remember these facts nor encouraged
to buy real money(p metal) like CHINA encourages its masses… Even India, which for generations, has been the biggest net importer of gold and silver is no longer allowed to do so
By their own GVT cause of influence from the west… Don’t stop the Indians though they just smuggle it in!

There are very few things We disagree on Don but this one I do and want to put My 2 cents in ok? the way some of the financial doomsayers , as You call them, see it and I agree that it was not 1980 that the impending FIAT doom started but 9 yrs earlier when NIXON removed gold backing from US FIAT and allowed gold to trade freely lol. That’s total hogwash gold and silver have never been allowed to trade freely instead suppressed surpendiciouly for eons! The PTB have to do this of course to keep the FIAT debt slavery nightmare going… THEY used to do it in the open at BRETTON WOODS, till Nixon shut that down so ever since has been done quietly….

To make a long story short it didn’t blow up in "80 cause the FED was still able to raise interests rates and boy did VOLKER ever, I was paying over 20% interest on My builders loans after that
And had to change careers … That is how THEY got gold and silver under control back then cause why hold something that doesn’t pay interest? Of course it trashed the entire economy but
It recovered by blowing up bubbles like housing, tech, BONDS etc. but… THEY can’t raise interests rates anymore if they did it would turn an already fragile economy comatose! So the only thing THEY can do is to surpendiciouly supply g & s into the market to hold the price down
And this is what has been happening the last 15 or more years… Not working so well is it?

No one can say when the final demise of the US$ will happen but is clear that it will at least to Us
Financial doomsayers but of course it is not the end of Our civilization but the begging!! When the BANKSTERS can no longer keep Us spirits in THEIR DEBT SERVATUDE We become free
and when We manage to get free energy flowing We won’t need g & si anymore but until that free tap is connected My advice is to continue stacking ok?

No doomsaying intended, but here are the plans for the next 3 months:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Just keep the guard up, specially on mondays and tuesdays [Image Can Not Be Found]

My eyes have been getting better cause I have not been wearing any of My prescription glasses for near a year now … Making My eye muscles not to be lazy forcing the muscles to do their job!

but even so I can not make out what this poster You posted is saying …
can see Mercedes Benz near top but can’t make out word next to it… also whatever is written in red above that even if it is a word? Right under the fire or lights?

explain please Edu

Neither I see the little letters I think you are you refering.

The point is the sentence bellow, that promises a “thrilling” 4th quarter of the year (next 3 months).

We have just past the equinox. Remember what happened on the Superbowl openning this year, when this poster was advertised?

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantrepo … continues/

[Image Can Not Be Found]
90 seconds into the second half, half the lights of the stadium were out at 13:22 for 33 min
[Image Can Not Be Found]
During an equinox, the Earth is not tilted toward or away from the Sun and the length of the day is the same at all points on the Earth’s surface.

Now it makes sense. The equinox marks the start of the 4th quarther. Expect more false flags until the solstice.

Under the black light. Whatever it means. Put more orgonite. Okay?

[Image Can Not Be Found]

No FEAR mongering here either but I can not believe that THEY have managed to keep this FIAT nihtmare going as long as
THEY have … no doubt it is all planned to come crashing down and to cause as much trouble as possible when
THEY decide to do it? Either way this quarter perhaps is when it all implodes for can not see how hyperinflation
Can not set in by 2014 with all the massive DEBT monetization(MONRY printing) that has been going on… when the beard(BERNANKE) claims to be only printing 1 trillion US $'s per year You have to know it is many multiples of that!

Traditionally this time of year(fall) is when all STOCK market crashes happen and undoubtably iMho this is what We are
Going to see! It makes sense that THEY would want to hammer the prices of real money( precious metals) as low as possible
just prior to a financial crash and that has already been done! Btw all those printed $'s all went to the BANKS and in turn
All went into Wall Street stocks to drive DOW, S&P past all time highs… how can hyperinflation not set in, when the massive
cans that have been pushed down the road continuously, come home to roost?

Think it is very interesting where a lot of that printed FIAT from CHINA has gone, that was exchanged for the labour backing the CHINESE CURRENCY? just like in the west when People get paid for labour in china they get PAPER FIAT but housewives in china and in all the east for that matter, save it! Not by putting it with the BANKSTERS of course, like the west, no they do their saving in gold and silver just like they have for thousands of years! Unlike the west CHINA encourages Their population to buy gold and silver! India is still the largest importer of g & s and has been for years despite their GVT efforts, encouraged by the West to curb imports… Indian’s still find a way to import the stuff no matter! Btw India has had a huge monsoon season this year similarily to Thailand which is straight east across the water… Have not dropped or sent any Orgonite to India yet other than 1 or 2 tbs at a time from People I meet from there… But have promoted Orgonite to any Indians that can speak English, perhaps some have started gifting there already? Monsoons benefit Indian farmers and bumper crops is what decides how much saving they will do that year by funding their daughters dowry’s….

Guys, I’m going to start enforcing the ‘no doomsaying’ and ‘no preaching’ rule and remove some individuals’ posting privileges again if you don’t stop doing this. Thanks, though, for bringing my own related assumptions to our attention. I’ve stopped promoting my personal belief that China’s currency has value. These debates are just divisive rather than illuminating.

The money/gold/silver preaching is as counterproductive as bible beating is, here, Gare. If you feel that passionate about it, why not start your own forum for that or join another one to discuss it? I’m happy to honor your massive-scale, successful gifting campaigns but dogma in any form is a consultation murderer, which is why I also don’t allow the preaching of theosophy/masonry in its myriad manifestations.

Thx,
Don

Thx for the direct warning Don, noted and will endeavor to keep My posts to gifting… Btw just got the crop results in from
Our Orgonite tb gifted farm field experiment in thailand and again fantastic results!

Gifted field had highest yield ever! This farm has been in same Family for many generations and never ever produced 9 ton of rice! That is a 50% increase over previous highest yield of 6 ton!

there can be no doubt that simple basic Orgonite of any shape, roughly 3 oz in size, tilled into the field as little
As 6 tb’s per acre will drastically increase yields! One side of the globe was canola and this one rice … there will
Be a huge demand from farmers when/if this info can get out… Got lots more to post about this
and now that results are in for the second field test I can… Working on another huge order from America that takes
priority so bills get paid… when its shipped will get on posting these crop results properly…

Take head posters Don is serious about removing posting privileges, I talk from past experience …

1 Like

Well done with the farm report, Gare, thanks! I can’t tell you how important these are! Also, it’s good to see that orgonite works this way for farmers on continents besides just Africa [Image Can Not Be Found] . You and I get a thrill thinking about how orgonite is going to destroy the deadly agrichemical cartel, too.

Gare has an equally inspiring farm report from Canada but will report about it in good time, no doubt.

I don’t boot anyone unless he/she has been aggressively undermining the forum effort on the sly and I never out these people. I get wind of that activity from friends of ours whom these clever provocateurs have approached and it’s only been happening once a year or so–much more often in the early years. I’ve never felt that Gare is inclined to succumb to this and only a few people are, after all. Most of us are straight shooters.

It’s okay if people don’t like me personally because the purpose of the forum is to post work reports for the record and not to promote personalities or ideologies; there is no other public record in English for what orgonite can do. Hopefully, more orgonite forums will eventually turn up that are not automatically overrun with agents and their peculiar, programmed Greek choruses. I think Cassandria is going to tune up the enduring French forum that’s associated with quebecorgone.com, shortly.

~Don