Zionist Tactics And The History Of Their Wars/revolutions

An interesting and concise read on the modern history of the world NOT taught in school. Origins of nwo banksters and how they are trying to create their agenda of tyranny. Also clearly describes how the zionists use the ruse of antisemitism to stifle dissent of their agenda. Enjoy!

Keep gifting and learning, the truth Will set your soul free.

Stevo

This is not very related, but it’s also about things thaught in schools…

Schools are teaching about chemtrails… (or brainwashing…) nowadays [Image Can Not Be Found]

[http://www.willthomas.net/chemtrails/Ar]

A is for Apple.

B is for Boy.

C is for Chemtrails.

At least this is what one American father found while paging through his child’s science book. SmT was astonished to find seventh graders being taught about chemtrails. And geoengineeering their home planet.

Anyone with question about the “spray programs” he now says, “should perhaps just ask their kids.”

The chemtrails section is found in the Centre Point Learning Science I Essential Interactions science book. Under “Solutions for Global Warming”, section 5.19 features a photo of a big multi-engine jet sporting a familiar orange/red paint scheme.

The caption reads: “Figure 1- Jet engines running on richer fuel would add particles to the atmosphere to create a sunscreen”.

The logo on the plane says: “Particle Air”.

“I kid you not,” SmT insists. “Why did I spend all of that time doing research when I could have just asked my kids?”

Helping habituate children to a life under lethal sunshine and “protective” spray planes, this trippy textbook urges young readers to “Use Sun Block”. But its authors are referring to a sunscreen spread across the sky.

“Could we deliberately add particles to the atmosphere?” asks the text, before helpfully suggesting that “Burning coal adds soot to the air.”

You might be old enough to recoil at such a notion. But in a country where down is up and wrong is right, your kids could be learning that what used to be bad and a bummer is a now good thing!
If someone has a copy of that book I’d be curious to know what it says in details