The Advice Needed

Hi everyone!

I will soon make a big batch of TB and I’m not 100% sure if my metal shaving are small enough. I usually work with smaller metal shaving but the factory in my city did not have the kind they usualy have…depending on what they are producing at the moment. So I will link a picture and I would really apreciate if someone could confirm if this will work or not. My guess is that it will still be fine but I want to be sure so I don’t waste my five gallon of resin.

Here’s the link to the picture:

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/9797/sany0003j.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/sany0003j.jpg/

I’m moving to a new city next year (Sherbrooke in Quebec). I’m really hyped to start another major gifting project. Trust me this city will burst with positive energy after I’m done. A great thing about the city layout is that there is a river passing right trough the city. Just gifting that river will be a good start and a strong fondation for the rest of the gifting. By the way, I’m starting study in bio-ecologie (not sure if I can say that in english). Basicly, it’s the study of the nature…animals, plants, soil, etc. This program of study will be a great opportunity to do gifting in nature. This will also give me a great opportunity to test the effect of orgonite on differents aspects of the nature. I know orgone energy is a subtle energy but maybe some deep analysis will reveal how it affect soil, water, etc in a more measurable way. Time will tell!

Take care everyone!

Hi,
believe me that the shavings are perfect. I have used the same shape for my latest tbs and they were great, maybe the best one I made. Smaller shavings are always difficult to mix with resin.
Good luck

Thanks a lot Michele! It’s much appreciated! I can’t wait to do my batch of tb. Usually I did it progressively but now I need to do it all at once because I’m moving to a new city. So it will be the biggest amount of tb I ever had at once. I’m like a kid on chrismas!

It’s amazing how much latitude there is for the size and shape of the metal component. In 99, when my daughter, Nora, was watching the energy of my experiments, we determined that finely ground metal (scrap from a key-grinding machine) produced a weaker energy field than larger metal scrap pieces. If memory serves, in those days I was getting pieces about half the size of the one in the photo.

A couple of years later, Carol confirmed that the tiny bits were not quite as effective for our purposes. Later, when we made the first orgonite cloudbuster, the only available metal turnings were from a machine shop connected to a farm equipment repair facility and it was funky as hell–steel in all shapes and sizes with some cigarette butts and probably dried tobacco spit mixed in, since we swept it from the floor [Image Can Not Be Found]

What we did with that first cloudbuster was pretty phenomenal and earned some pretty obtuse attention from federal felons and their thuggish cop stooges (fortunately, they were evidently looking for something huge and resembling Dr Reich’s original truck-mounted cloudbusters), which prompted us to get some reports online, ASAP, for increased protection. One big federal chopper showed up close to us, directing a spotlight down on a neighboring farm’s large equipment in the middle of the night. I began to learn, then, that tyranny is essentially stupid. I think our little CB would have been hard to spot from the air, now that I have a little aerial surveillance experience of my own.

I’ll take this opportunity, though, to stress that whatever metal is available is suitable in every case. Doc Batiibwe and I used orgonite made from the only metal he could find: brake drum turnings that were essentially powdered metal with a lot of asbestos in it. We got amazing atmospheric confirmations with those towerbusters in the warzone in Northern Uganda, which had been in a severe drought until then.

Karl Welz advised me to use finely ground metal, which is what he has always used. As far as Carol and I can tell, though, the fine-ground metal may be best suited for Welz’ radionics devices.

Other folks chop wire, cut up soda cans, etc., but of course if one intends to do some respectable damage to the corporate world order’s local (regional!) death-energy matrix he/she is going to need to find an abundant source of machined metal bits.

~Don

The human resources are available to determine an optimal size and form of metal particles for environmental orgonite. I know that my wife has made that determination for the copper and titanium in her pendants and we pay a machinist (a lot) to produce it consistently for her.

If I could get some of the reputable psychics and energy sensitives whom I work with together in one place and provide a wide range of basic orgonite samples made with specific configurations of one type of metal (I think aluminum is a good choice for this) I think they would quickly have a consensus about which is optimal, assuming one works better than another. For personal orgonite this might be more significant, though.

This forum, I think, is not the place for that discussion since we need to keep the focus on what can be done with simple orgonite. Manfred’s science forum is set up for that discussion but real research takes a lot of time and patience. Also, even if one configuration is found most desirable it would be counterproductive to announce it here, since I’m sure it would discourage people from using anything else. It’s obvious enough that ‘anything else’ is always more than adequate, after all. There’s an enormous margin of effectiveness and I think that’s part of the revolutionary gift we’ve all received.

~Don

Over the years I’ve known people who won’t be convinced that simple orgonite is more than adequate for environmental gifting. They continue to toss expensive gems and crystals in their towerbusters but I think many of them finally came to understand that fancy stuff is not necessary for environmental orgonite, thanks to the miraculous reports from our African friends, who make their field orgonite as simply as I do.

Another complication is that many energy sensitives feel so good when they add fancy stuff to their field orgonite that they just won’t stop doing it; they’re kind of hooked on that peculiar high and there’s no harm in it. Carol’s one of those, so I make nearly all of our field orgonite and she makes the special gifts for the elementals and guardians in specific locations. The elementals and guardians are happy to get the funky orgonite but the people who talk to them like to make special efforts. It’s not essentially important to do that.

The only sensitives in this network who are offering online advice about this are Carol and Dooney, I think. I’m patiently waiting for more of them to start doing it and I’ll add links to their sites, too. Lots of people have this gift and it would be a shame for them not to see some confirmations from the others for their intuitive promptings.

~Don

I’m using metal similar to that for the field orgonite Carol and I have stockpiled for our Tornado Alley assault [Image Can Not Be Found] and it’s also like the metal I used in the orgonite that graces all the mountaintops and ridges around our valley. That’s the orgonite which still causes frequent Sylph ‘explosions’ over us while the surrounding sky has fewer or no Sylphs.

~Don

Had a workshop yesterday with about 10 paticipants learning how to pour orgonite.

I tought them the simple thing and some of them tried to improve it with special stones or just make it nicer.

The result of this mix of different orgonite devices was stunning. Good thing, orgonite continues to spread (mainly in southern) Germany.

Rashid