"The Salamander Bloodline" by Jeff Miller, February 2020

“I would like a nice, powerful, mind-altering substance. Preferably one that will make my unborn children grow gills.”

Parker Posey, as “Mary”, from the film “Party Girl”, 1995

Party Girl Walk
(Parker Posey as Mary, from “Party Girl”, 1995. Ms. Posey is wearing a blood-red dress and tights, Satanic-purple shoes, and the image is constructed to focus attention on her left eye.)

THE SALAMANDER BLOODLINE - originally published 2/13/2020

Jack Reacher: (pay phone ringing) MP’s are on the way now. If it were up to me, I’d just kill you. It’s just going to keep on ringing.

Sheriff Wood: (Answers phone) Sheriff Raymond Wood.

(To Reacher) Who the hell are you?

Jack Reacher: The guy you didn’t count on.

From the film “Jack Reacher, Never Go Back”, written by Edward Zwick, 2016

In the Jack Reacher quote immediately above, Sheriff Raymond Wood’s last name is a thinly-veiled reference to the human sacrifice oak groves of the Druids.

At the 2010 Masters, Phil Mickelson famously saw a shot few, if any, would have.

From the pine straw right of the par-5 13th fairway, Lefty had 187 yards to carry the creek for his second shot. That he also had to weave that attempt through a pair of pine trees only added to the degree of difficulty.

History shows that Mickelson hit that shot to 3 feet and went on to win his third green jacket, but on Wednesday at Augusta National Jim “Bones” Mackay, Mickelson’s former caddie, who is now an NBC Sports/Golf Channel analyst, shed some light on those intriguing few moments.

“Phil let me know almost right away, ‘I’m going [for the green] here. When the green clears in front of us I’m going,’” Mackay said. “The gap between the trees, TV didn’t do it justice. It was about the width of a box of a dozen balls I would say.”

Mickelson and Mackay settled on a 6-iron, but as they waited Bones discovered that K.J. Choi, who was playing in the group ahead, had just bogeyed the 13th hole to fall two strokes behind Lefty.

This changed things, at least in Mackay’s mind.

“I went back in to Phil and said to him, ‘Hey, let me throw this at you. You’re the boss, but does this change the way you’re going to approach this shot given the fact that you are tied for the lead now?’” Mackay said.

Mickelson’s response was quintessential Lefty.

“He looked at me and said, ‘Let me tell you something. If I am going to win this tournament today, I am going to have to hit a really good shot under a lot of pressure at some point. I am going to do it right now,’” Mackay recalled. “That was my entrée to get out of the way and watch him do his thing. And he hit arguably the greatest shot of his career.”

From “Mackay: Phil’s shot in '10 more epic than you know”, by Rex Hoggard, 2018

Phil 2010 Masters
(Phil Mickelson, 2010 Master’s)

“Extra, extra, read all about it!” In the old days, newspapers would release “Extra’s” when there was a big news story. This, for sure, is an extra.

The other day, I joked that I was writing basically the same articles day in and day out in an effort to drive my adversaries from the field with boredom.

Well, this article came out of my recent new thrust into longevity research, and it’s definitely not boring.

From my perspective, it’s really groundbreaking stuff.

Remember, the word “occult” means “hidden”.

Regardless of national boundary, the folks in charge are all from the same bloodline. As any middle schooler knows:

Aug 5, 2010 - 12-Year-Old Discovers All U.S. Presidents Are Direct Descendants of King John Of England.

They’re not even secretive about it:

"King Richard was fond of telling a tale that he was a descendant of a countess of Anjou who was in fact the fairy Melusine, concluding that his whole family “came from the devil and would return to the devil.”

That’s from an article I’ve appended below.

The gatekeepers on the What To Think disinformation websites call the bloodline we’re discussing the “Serpent” bloodline. That’s the meme that’s been used to cover the “Salamander” bloodline, all the way back.

The programming surrounding the subject is so dense that, as I first went to type the title of the article at the top, I wrote “Serpent Bloodline”, so conditioned have I become to the ruse that hides the truth.

The carefully-husbanded Salamander bloodline is an offshoot of the distinct and separate species of human which we know as Homo neanderthalensis.

PRE-FLOOD WORSHIP OF AND INTERBREEDING WITH HUMAN-SALAMANDER HYBRIDS

All the way back to the beginning, the distinct and separate species of human which we know as Homo neanderthalensis has worshipped demonic human-salamander hybrids as gods.

In December 12, 2019 said “Half-animal, half-human hybrids depicted on oldest discovered cave art”.

Where author Ashley Strickland walked the specific “salamander” back to the general (and incorrect) “animal”, and redacted the word “Neanderthal”.

Ashley goes on to say “Cave art depicting a hunting scene has been found in Indonesia dated to 44,000 years old, making it the oldest rock art created by humans.”

Where Ashley has left unmentioned the fact that the art depicts finned, swimming human-salamander hybrids, and walked the specific “Neanderthals” back to the general “humans”.

The article goes on to say “The painting itself is intriguing because it shows a group of figures that represent half-animal, half-human hybrids called therianthropes.”

Where “intriguing” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”. And where CNN’s Ashley Strickland has walked the specific “salamander” back to the general (and incorrect) “animal”.

Here’s a picture of those seven “therianthropic” images. They’re from a neolithic archeological site in Capetown, South Africa:

(A group of seven therianthropic images excerpted from Site 11.1, Capetown, South Africa)

The picture above, painted by Neanderthals in Africa, is of seven split-tailed human-salamander hybrids.

Since the picture was published in black and white, what you cannot discern is that the cave painting was executed in the signature red ochre of the Neanderthal.

Who publishes pictures in black and white in 2019?

In October 2018, New Scientist said “They also show that Denisovans ranged from Siberia to South-East Asia", and that "Who these “African Neanderthals” were is a mystery.”

Where “who” and “mystery” are examples of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

In January 2020, Science said “Africans carry surprising amount of Neanderthal DNA”.

Where “surprising” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

HUMAN SACRIFICE, CANNIBALISM, AND THE NEANDERTHAL

On June 27, 2024, tmz.com said, in block capitals, “DAHMER VICTIM’S FAMILY RIPS ARIANA GRANDE FOR FASCINATION WITH HIM…’She’s Sick in Her Mind’.”.

Where the uncredited author’s use of the general “fascination” is an example of the propaganda technique known as stonewalling”.

As a propagandist, they know that 70% of readers only read the headlines, and that their technique goes a long way toward “compartmentalizing” awareness of the fact that Ariana Grande is a proud and unrepentant cannibal.

That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

For those unaware, anytime an author is uncredited, it is proof that said author is an Intelligence operative.

Ask anybody who writes for a living.

You have to be one of the just 30% of readers who actually read the articles to learn “ICYMI … the pop star’s gotten some backlash this week for a recent podcast interview where she recounted saying Dahmer – who killed and dismembered 17 men over a 13-year period – was her dream dinner guest.”

Can you see how the uncredited author from tmz.com said “killed and dismembered”, but studiously omitted “and ate”?

Here, despite TMZ’s best efforts to cover it up, Grande is proudly and unrepentantly admitting that she is a cannibal.

That’s why the tmz.com article goes on to say “Ariana laughed during the podcast”.

And it is why, on September 15, 2023, biography.com published “Jeffrey Dahmer: Biography, Serial Killer, Milwaukee Cannibal”.

(Homo neanderthalensis Arianna Grande stating that the serial killer and cannibal Jeffrey Dahmer was her “dream dinner guest”, June 17, 2024. Note how her left eye is the focal point of the image.)

cannibal - noun - a person who eats the flesh of other human beings.

It’s not like these people aren’t right up front about what they’re doing, and what they’re into.

The distinct and separate species of human which we know as Homo neanderthalensis has been practicing human sacrifice and cannibalism for as long as that species has existed.

You can read all about Neanderthal human sacrifice in a phys.org article from December 30, 2016 entitled “The caves that prove Neanderthals were cannibals”.

A Washington Post article from April 5, 2015 says “Study reveals ‘dark link’ between ancient human sacrifice and modern system of social class”.

Where author Sarah Kaplan walked the specific “Neanderthal human sacrifice” back to the general “ancient human sacrifice”, and redacted “cannibalism”.

The article goes on to say “'Ritual killings helped humans transition from the small egalitarian groups of our ancestors and the large, stratified societies were live in today,’.”

Where the uncredited author from the Washington Post said, with a straight face, that humans of other races couldn’t have gotten anywhere unless they had been enslaved by the literally blood-drinking Neanderthal.

They’re making a general reference to the fact that the stronger, larger, and more ruthless Neanderthal would later help Homo sapiens transition into the cells of their first prison city, Catal Huyuk.

It is why the ruling bloodlines of all the nations have the lightest skin.

11,000 B.C. - THE FIRST POST-FLOOD NEANDERTHAL HUMAN SACRIFICE TEMPLE AT GOBEKLI TEPI

In 11,000 B.C., the R1b haplogroup offshoot of the Neanderthal, otherwise known as the Salamander bloodline, or the Line of Cain, built their first post-flood human sacrifice temple at Gobekli Tepi, in what is now Turkey.

It’s close to Mt. Ararat, where the ark of Noah came to rest, and sits today. The great flood was an Op, run to bring the Neanderthal race through to the other side with the metallurgy and husbanded animal species which would subsequently allow them to take over the world.

In October 2017, Cryptozoologynews24.com published an article with the blockbuster title of “The Loch Ness Giant Salamander”.

I’ve been fascinated by the “great Orm” of Loch Ness since I was young, and it wasn’t until I discovered the Salamander connection just a few days ago that I understood why the ubiquitous “Lake Monsters” distributed about the lakes of all the nations were a forbidden subject.

The subject is forbidden because the creatures are demonstrably interdimensional in nature.

The article reads: “Loch Ness is credited by many to be the home of an unidentified species of large, yet highly elusive and rarely seen aquatic animals. Every creature on Earth is connected through evolution to every other. There is, in the end, only a limited number of possibilities as to Nessie’s place on the family tree. Herein we take one view, proposing that the most parsimonious explanation for the mystery in Loch Ness is that it is home to a rare and as yet unnamed species of Giant Salamander.

Where “rarely seen” plays the ruse that the gigantic amphibian is there in the loch all the time, only nobody looks for it with the proper skill or assiduousness most of the time.

Versus the truth, which is that it is interdimensional in nature. From our perspective, it is literally winking in and out of existence.

The veils between between the worlds are thinner in some places on this Earth than in others, and Loch Ness is one of those places. It is why Aleister Crowley bought Boleskine Manor on Loch Ness. And it is why Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page bought Crowley’s house.

The article continues: "Europe during the Miocene and subsequent Pliocene Epochs was replete with more salamanders than the continent has seen before or since – five families including at least two species of giant aquatic salamanders (Andrias scheuchzeri and Ukrainurus hyposognathus) from the family Cryptobranchidae. The fossil record also shows multiple, related giant species were also thriving in eastern North America at the same time, having arrived from Europe before the North Atlantic split that followed the Cretaceous, when Scotland was still conjoined to Canada via what later became Iceland and Greenland. (One such American species, Andrias matthewi, grew as large or larger than 7.5 feet – Naylor 1981).

The Cryptobranchidae family (more pronounceably called the Giant Salamander family) is not only significant for containing the largest amphibians then and now, but also for having a lineage that extends back through the fossil record to an origin in Mongolia during the Jurassic Period. Significantly, this is a family that rode out the K-Pg mass extinction event that infamously eliminated 75% of all species on Earth, including the non-avian dinosaurs.

Then I picked one of the megaliths at random, the one inside the red circle I’ve added, to zoom in for a closer look…

And this is the remarkable thing I found. I must have stared with my mouth open for 30 seconds while my brain rebooted itself.”

(Giant human-salamander hybrid carving at Gobekli Tepi)

Where “remarkable” and “while my brain rebooted itself” are both examples of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

Steve Plambeck’s statement that the Giant Salamander family originated in Mongolia is signal.

Mongolia is in China, and the Chinese have a preponderance of Neanderthal DNA which is 40% greater than that of Europeans.

The O haplogroup Chinese are the purest example of the Neanderthal on Earth.

The giant salamander was created by the Neanderthal “the Great White Brotherhood”, the parchment-skinned “Dark Masters of the Gobi”, by cross-breeding one of their own, a representative of the distinct and separate species of human which we know as Homo neanderthalensis, with a salamander.

The Cryptozoologynews24 article continues:

“This carving is, with little room for doubt, a very accurate depiction of a Cryptobranchidae salamander. The body proportions of Giant Salamanders are distinct, and all represented here: the extra thick tail (appearing so due to the caudal fin), the rather stubby limbs, and especially the round, near-circular head that, when viewed dorsally, appears larger in diameter than the body is wide. It’s an unmistakably unique appearance."

Here’s What-To-Think gatekeeper Graham Hancock, from an article on the Neanderthal’s oldest known megalithic human sacrifice temple, Gobekli Tepi:

“three figures - at the left a bird with a long, human-like legs that mark it almost certainly as another therianthrope, a quadruped with its tail arched over its body, and a salamander.”

Can you see how gatekeeper Graham has positioned “salamander” at the last?

Here’s a picture of the Neanderthal human-bird hybrid god from Gobekli Tepi, holding the head of a separately-depicted headless human sacrifice victim.

Bird God Gobekli Tepe
(Human-bird hybrid god, Gobekli Tepi, 11,000 B.C.)

We’ll see this Neanderthal bird-god hybrid later at their skull-riddled “first city” of Catal Huyuk.

10,500 B.C. - THE NEANDERTHAL LINE OF CAIN CREATES “DOMESTICATED ANIMALS” BY CROSS-BREEDING HUMANS WITH WILD ANIMALS

In 2019, the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences published “Bioarchaeology of Neolithic Çatalhöyük reveals fundamental transitions in health, mobility, and lifestyle in early farmers”, by Clark Spencer Larsen.

In it we learn “A remarkably comprehensive record of animal remains shows the dominance of domesticated caprines (especially sheep, but also goats) throughout the entire history of community subsistence practices. In the later occupation, domesticated cattle were introduced, forming a part of the diet (47, 48).”

Where, with “occupation” and “introduced”, the career scientist brazenly plays the ruse that, despite the fact that they are the first examples in the historical record, some other, unnamed party nevertheless brought cattle to Catal Huyuk from some other, unnamed place.

That’s because the first rule of politics is “deny, deny, deny”.

Wikipedia: “Around 10,500 years ago, taurine cattle were domesticated from wild aurochs progenitors in central Anatolia, the Levant and Western Iran”.

Where the specific “Catal Hoyouk” is walked back to the general “central Anatolia”.

And where “the Levant and Western Iran” are “chaff” to distract the reader from the precise location of Catal Hoyouk in central Anatolia.

Here’s a picture of a wild auroch, which is of gigantic size:

Wild Auroch
(Wild auroch)

On March 27, 2012, ucl.ac.uk said “All cattle are descended from as few as 80 animals that were domesticated from wild ox in the Near East some 10,500 years ago, according to a new genetic study.”

Where the specific “Catal Hoyouk” has been walked back to the general “in the Near East”.

That is an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

Now here’s a picture of Israeli red cattle, which are far smaller than the auroch, and have horns which are also far smaller.

Israeli Red Cattle
(Israeli red cattle)

What selection criteria caused the Auroch to suddenly become so much smaller when it was domesticated? And why the horns of the auroch also suddenly become exponentially smaller? And why did the color of its coat suddenly change from black to red?

I mean, what does “domestication” involve, beyond catching a bunch of admittedly gigantic wild oxen, and putting them in a pen, and then feeding and watering them?

There should be no change in the species. Just as if you took trout and raised them up in a trout hatchery. Their appearance would remain unchanged. Or should, anyway.

The domestic cattle are so much smaller than the auroc, and their horns are so much smaller than the auroch’s, and, most crucially, the auroc’s hair suddenly changed from black to red, because it is a human-auroc hybrid, and the human donor was a member of the distinct and separate red-haired species of human which we know as Homo neanderthalensis.

Next, we’ll take a look at the sheep which the Neanderthal were the first people on Earth to domesticate at their “first city” of Catal Huyuk.

Wikipedia says “Background. The domestic sheep descends from the wild Asian mouflon in southwest Asia and was, ca. 10.000 BCE (before the common era) together with goat, the first domestic livestock species.”

Where the uncredited Intelligence operative from the State propaganda organ known as Wikipdia doesn’t mention who domesticated the wild Asian mouflon, or where that domestication took place.

That is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

In 10,000 B.C., at Catal Hoyouk, “the first city”, the Homo neanderthalensis R1b haplogroup Salamander bloodline of Cain first domesticated the sheep from the wild Asian mouflon.

Here’s a picture of one:

Mouflon
(The wild Asian mouflon, from which sheep were first domesticated)

On December 6, 2016, timesofisrael.com said “The sheep have landed. After three years of high-level negotiations between the Israeli and Canadian governments, 119 heritage sheep, which trace their lineage back 5,000 years to the Middle East, began arriving in Israel on November 30. It is the first time that the breed, called Jacob’s sheep, has been represented in Israel since biblical times.”

Here’s a picture of Jacob’s sheep, where the coat is much lighter in color, and piebald, and is also shorter and thinner than that of the wild Asian mouflon from which it descended:

Jacob's Sheep
(Jacob’s sheep)

I mean, what does “domestication” mean, beyond catching a bunch of wild sheep and putting them in a pen, and feeding and watering them?

There should be no change in the species. Just as if you took trout and raised them up in a trout hatchery. Their appearance would remain unchanged.

The coat of the Jacob’s sheep is much thinner, lighter, and, most crucially, piebald, because it is a human-mouflon hybrid, and the human donor was a member of the distinct and separate white-skinned species of human which we know as Homo neanderthalensis.

In 2017, A. Celiebe said “7, Pigs (Sus scrofa) were first domesticated between 8,500 and 8,000 cal BC in the Near East”.

Where the specific “Catal Hoyouk” has been walked back to the general “the Near East”.

Here’s a picture of the absolutely-gigantic Anatolian wild boar, from which the pig was domesticated at Catal Hoyouk:

Anatolian Wild Boar
(Anatolian wild boar)

On August 27, 2013, livescience.com said “Ancient Humans Dined on Bacon from Weird, Spotted Pigs”.

Where “weird” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

And where the specific “Neanderthal” has been walked back to the general “humans”.

Chinese author Charles Q. Choi goes on to say “Ancient hunter-gatherers in Europe, whose meat intake was once limited to wild game, may have enjoyed bacon, ham, pork chops and other tasty bites from pigs they owned starting about 7,000 years ago, researchers say.”

Now, here’s a picture of a piebald Bentheimer pig which Mr. Choi is referring to:

Bentheimer Pig
(Bentheimer pig)

The first “domesticated” pig is so much smaller than the Anatolian wild boar from which it was descended, and its coat has gone from long, bristly and dark to light, piebald, and short.

I mean, what does “domestication” mean, beyond catching a bunch of absolutely gigantic wild boars and putting them in a pen?

There should be no change in the species. Just as if you took trout and raised them up in a trout hatchery. Their appearance would remain unchanged. Or should, anyway.

The domesicated pig is suddenly exponentially smaller than the Anatolian wild boar, and the coat of the first domesticated pig is shorter, and so much lighter, and, most crucially, piebald, because it is a human-boar hybrid, and the human donor was a member of the distinct and separate white-skinned species of human which we know as Homo neanderthalensis.

That’s why we share 98% of our DNA with pigs, but only 97% with orangutans.

Circe changing Odysseus’ men into pigs in “the Odyssey” is an ancient memory of this horrific act on the part of the Neanderthal at their “first city” up at Catal Hoyouk.

Grove's Tasteless Chill Tonic Human Pig
(Human pig hybrid depiction on Grove’s Tasteless Chill Tonic poster, 1800’s)

8,000 B.C. - THE NEANDERTHAL “CAVE OF THE SWIMMERS” IN NORTH AFRICA

In the 1996 film “the English Patient”, the “cave of the swimmers” features prominently. It is hugely important Neanderthal International Heritage site.

(Neanderthal red ochre Human-salamander hybrid art in the “cave of the swimmers”, from “The English Patient”, 1996)

The split-tailed human-salamander hybrids on the walls of the cave are depicted in the signature red ochre of the Neanderthal, and are called “swimmers” in all articles on the subject.

But you wouldn’t know that if you read the articles, because there’s no mention in any of them precisely who made the cave paintings in the cave of the “swimmers”.

That is an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

Their age of the paintings was originally put forward as 10,000 years, and then gradually walked farther and farther forward into the future. So I’m using the first figure.

In 8,000 B.C., the distinct and separate species of human which we know as Homo neanderthalensis was interacting with demonic human-salamander hybrids in what we now know as Africa.

An article which I cannot at this moment locate said “The shallow cave’s paintings are about 7,000 years old, give or take a thousand years, and show human figures performing what looks like a kind of Neolithic doggy paddle.”

Where the propagandist paints a picture of floundering cave men to obscure the smoothly swimming sirens of the pool.

(Neanderthal human-salamander hybrid depiction from “the cave of the swimmers”, 8,000 B.C.)

(Neanderthal human-salamander hybrid depiction from “the cave of the swimmers ”, 8,000 B.C.)

Note their distinctive forked tails.

On January 14, 2015, ancient-origins.net averred “Debate over 7,000-year-old rock art in barren Sahara Desert that may depict people swimming”.

Where author Mark Miller does not mention that the “people” he describes have fish tails.

The article goes on to say "The Cave of the Swimmers has captivated imaginations ever since it was discovered by the Hungarian explorer László Almásy in 1933. The shallow cave’s paintings are about 7,000 years old, give or take a thousand years, and show human figures performing what looks like a kind of Neolithic doggy paddle.

Where “imaginations” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

And where the obvious human-salamander hybrids are walked back to merely “human”.

5,000 B.C. - THE SALAMANDER BLOODLINE OF CAIN LEAVES THE CAUCASUS AND INVADES THE NEANDERTHAL SEAT OF POWER IN CHINA

In 5,000 B.C., the R1b haplogroup of the distinct and separate species of human which we know as Homo neanderthalensis, otherwise known as the Salamander bloodline of Cain, abandoned Catal Huyuk, their skull-riddled “first city”.

localhistories.org says: “Catal Huyuk was abandoned about 5,000 BC. Nobody knows why but it may have been due to climate change.”

“Climate Change”, ah, mirth, is there anything that it can’t do?

Where “nobody knows why” and “climate change” are examples of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

The truth of the matter is that the red-haired, blue-eyed, round-eyed Homo neanderthalensis R1b haplogroup “Caucasians” left the arid Anatolian plateau and moved on to the literally greener pastures of China. They used their superior metal weapons to take control of the ruling O-haplogroup bloodline of China.

The Salamander bloodline of Cain invaded China from the west, bringing their pottery, pigs, cows, sheep, metal weapons, millet farming, human sacrifice and cannibalism right along with them.

From 4,700 B.C. to 2,900 B.C., the Chinese “Hongshan” culture in Northeast China performed human sacrifices, kept domesticated pigs, farmed millet, and carved six-pointed pendants out of what ebay says is “jade”, but which certainly looks like porous cast iron to me.

(Hongshan culture six pointed star pendant)

These “Hongshan” descended from the “Yangshao” culture, in the west and central plains, which also farmed millet, which the Neanderthal had first domesticated at their prison-city of Catal Huyuk, up by Mount Ararat on the Anatolian plateau.

Here we can see Neanderthal culture progressing from Catal Huyuk in the Caucasus, where metallurgy, farming and animal domestication all began, to the western plains of China, and then to the central plains of China, to northeast China. With different rebranded, made-up names being created along the way to muddy the trail.

The “iron age” has a claimed start date of 600 B.C., which obscures the fact that the Homo neanderthalensis O-haplogroup Chinese took the iron and steel developed by their cousins, the R1b-haplogroup Caucasians, and used that overwhelming technical superiority to invade and subject every last nation on Earth.

It is why the ruling bloodlines of all the nations have the lightest skin.

Fast-forward a couple of thousand years, to a claimed 2,900 B.C., when Fu Xi and Nu Wa are purported to have begun Chinese civilization.

Encylopedia Brittania: “(Fuxi’s) miraculous birth, as a divine being with a serpent’s body, is said to have occurred in the 29th century bce"

Where “divine being” is Mil-speak for “demonic human-salamander hybrid”.

The highest admixture of Neanderthal DNA is found in the Chinese. The Chinese have 40% more Neanderthal DNA than Europeans.

Here’s an image of Fu-Xi and Nu-Wa, with human upper bodies and salamander-tailed lower bodies. They’re human-salamander hybrids.

Please take note that they are brandishing the Masonic square and compass:

Fu-Xi and Nu-Wa
(Fu Xi and Nu Wa, brandishing the Masonic square and compass.)

And, now, here’s a picture of the “Caduceus”, which is obviously based on the intertwined salamander tails of Fu Xi and Nu Wa:

Cadeus
(“Medical” symbol, the caduceus)

Same ancient Chinese Satanic Masonic shit, different day, I’m afraid.

Fuxi is said to given the the Xuanyuan Sword to Ji Xuanyuan."

The Chinese word for salamander is “Yuan”. While Xuan means “[Xuan]. Meaning: black, mysterious.”

Thus, the human-salamander hybrid Fuxi gave the black salamander sword to Ji Xuanyuan, whose name means “black salamander”.

Here, two thousand years prior to the official beginning of the “iron age”, the unstoppable black salamander sword was black because it was made out of iron.

Chinese money is called “Yuan”. Can you lend me twenty salamanders until the weekend?

From 2697 to 2597 B.C., the Emperor XuanYuan reigned in China. His same means “black salamander”. He’s a member of the bloodline of human-salamander hybrids which has run things in all the nations all the way back to Babylon, and before.

Wikipedia says “Literal meaning - Yellow Emperor”, and brazenly calls him “Huangdi”.

Where the propagandist from Wikipdia walked “black salamander emperor” back to “yellow emperor”.

They go on to say “He was portrayed as the originator of the centralized state, as a cosmic ruler, and as a patron of esoteric arts."

Where the general “esoteric arts” is Mil-speak for “the ancient Neanderthal rights of human sacrifice and cannibalism”.

He was also said to have “invented weapons and the well-field system; he devised upper and lower garments, and established palaces and houses."

We know that the first post-flood examples of metallurgy on Earth are at the Neanderthal settlement of Catal Hayuk, and that the first examples of, er, “palaces” and “houses” are also at Catal Hayuk, making it “the first city”.

I have “houses” in quotes because they were prison cells, with little holes in the roofs for ladders, but no doors. The ruling Neanderthal held their Homo sapiens subjects captive in these cells, forced them to work in their wheat fields and tend their livestock, and killed and ate a subset at their liesure.

Cain is known as the “founder of the first city”.

3,500 B.C. - THE NEANDERTHAL “PEOPLE OF ISRAIL” HUSBAND SHEEP AND BECOME “THE FIRST WORLD POWER”, NORTHERN SYRIA

What is the origin of the word “Israel”?

Wikipedia says “According to the Book of Genesis, the name (Israel) was bestowed upon Jacob after the incident in which he wrestled with the angel (Genesis 32:28 and 35:10). The given name is already attested in Eblaite (Išrail) and Ugaritic (Yšrʾil).[4]: 195 .”

attest - verb - be a witness to; certify formally

Here, the uncredited Intelligence operative from the State propaganda organ known as Wikipedia used “the given name is already attested” to falsely imply that the Eblaites and the Ugartic people merely witnessed the names “Israil” and “Ysril”, but were not otherwise connected to those words.

Thanks to the obfuscation of the Wikipedia editor, I had to do further research to learn that Ebla was in what is now called Syria, and Ugarit was in what is now called Northern Syria.

The operative from the State propaganda organ known as Wikipedia used Mil-speak to say “the given name is already attested” (in two other unelaborated-upon languages), to avoid plainly stating “the Israelites came from Syria”.

We have just learned that Jacob and the Israelites came from Mesopotamia, not from what we now call “the Holy Land”, as is tirelessly and falsely alleged.

Wikipedia says, in a half-truth, “The first Eblaite kingdom has been described as the first recorded world power. Starting as a small settlement in the Early Bronze Age ( c. 3500 BC), Ebla developed into a trading empire and later into an expansionist power that imposed its hegemony over much of northern and eastern Syria.”

What makes this such a great moment in the Punch and Judy tent is that the editor doesn’t mention that the unrecorded world power was, in fact, the Chinese, who already had the horse, the bow and arrow, iron weapons, and a secret society whose symbols were a square and a compass.

In regard to the Chinese having iron a couple thousand years prior to the official kickoff of the “iron age”, patient readers will recall that the black salamander sword of the black salamander emperor, Xuan Yuan, was black because it was made of iron.

If you don’t believe me, scroll back up and look at the photo of the cast iron six-pointed Hongshan star. Those wishing to preserve current programming levels can affirm E-bay’s statement, that it is made out of lumpy black Jade.

Establishment history has erased Xuan Yuan’s salamander name and called him "the Yellow emperor:

Wikipedia says “The bow was always an integral facet of Chinese culture, and the invention of the weapon was credited to one of two legendary cultural heroes depending on the source: the Yellow Emperor or Emperor Yi.”

Where Xuan Yuan, the Black Salamander emperor, has been walked back to “yellow”, and walked back again to “legendary”.

But let’s get back to the claim that the sheep-keeping, Mesopotamian people of Israil were “the first world power”, in a shitty little town in Northern Syria.

So, where did they get the sheep?

And how did they parlay herds of those sheep into world domination?

And where did these go-getters come from, prior to 3,500 B.C.?

Wikipedia says of Ebla “(beginning in 3,500 B.C.) The city benefited from its role as an entrepôt of growing international trade, which probably began with an increased demand for wool in Sumer.”

Where “entrepot” means “warehouse”. I’m fairly well-read, and had to look it up.

The fancy word is used to stun and amaze the rubes in the Punch and Judy tent, to convince them that they are witnessing is real scholarship.

Where, with “entrepot”, the editor falsely infers that “headquarters” was in Sumer, while the bumpkins in Ebla “just ran the warehouse out in the boondocks”.

Here, the uncredited operative from the State propaganda organ known as Wikipedia avers, with a straight face, that the plucky, resourceful people of Ebla thought up sheep farming to cash in on an already-existing wool trade in Sumer, which is a Satanic inversion of the truth, which is that the Neanderthal were the only people in the world with sheep, and other cultures would pay money for wool.

However, the idea that sheep-farming created “the first world power” is ludicrous.

It’s like secret agent James Bond’s cover-story job working for “Universal Exports” in the Ian Fleming novels.

These sheep-herding, Mesopotamian people of Israil were, in fact, the foot-soldiers of the expansionist power that was the Chinese.

The operative from the State propaganda organ known as Wikipedia steadfastly makes no mention of where these self-named people of Israil in Ebla came from.

That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

They’re doing everything they can to obscure the origin of the R1b haplogroup Israelites of the line of Cain at the skull-riddled “first city” of nearby Catal Huyuk. Which, as a bonus, was also “the birthplace of animal husbandry”, and, for good measure, “the birthplace of agriculture”.

The Homo neadnerthalenesis R1b haplogroup Israelites were not from what we now call “the Holy Land”, as is tirelessly and falsely alleged, but were, rather, from northern Syria, and, prior to that, from Catal Huyuk up in the Caucasus mountains, right by Mt. Ararat.

3,200 B.C. - THE NEANDERTHAL “DOGON” IN AFRICA

Wikipedia says “In Mali, West Africa, lives a tribe of people called the Dogon. The Dogon are believed to be of Egyptian decent and their astronomical lore goes back thousands of years to 3200 BC.”

“According to their oral traditions, a race people from the Sirius system called the Nommos visited Earth thousands of years ago. The Nommos were ugly, amphibious beings that resembled mermen and mermaids. They also appear in Babylonian, Accadian, and Sumerian myths. The Egyptian Goddess Isis, who is sometimes depicted as a mermaid, is also linked with the star Sirius.”

The mermaid goddess of the Homo neanderthalensis Israelites (who have been rebranded by history as “the Hyksos”) has a connection with Sirius.

That’s why you are running Sirius XM radio in your car.

The fish-tailed Dogon “Nommo” archetype puts the split-tailed “Jesus fish” into a whole new context:

(Dogon Nommo archetype)

(Christian “Jesus fish”)

With the Christian “Darwin fish” in actuality a split-tailed, walking salamander:

(“Darwin” Jesus fish)

They 've got the salamander hiding in plain sight on car trunks everywhere via a lot, a lot of psychological gymnastics. You’re just not allowed to discuss the subject directly.

They do stuff “in code” like this, figuring that the rubes will never notice. And, to be fair, they haven’t, up until now.

In my first publication of this article in January 2023, I said "It would not surprise me to see that the “Serpent” of Eden was, in fact, a human-salamander hybrid.

But more on that later.

DAGON - MESOPOTAMIA - 2,500 B.C.

A current article from dagonfishing.com says “Dagon first appears in extant records about 2500 BC in the Mari texts and in personal Amorite names in which the Mesopotamian gods Ilu (Ēl), Dagan, and Adad are especially common. Dagon was referred to as lord of the gods and lord of the land in some of the earliest records.”

Where saying that it was only “some of” the earliest records hedges.

In July 2018, amredeemed.com spoke of “The Truth about the Pope’s Hat: fish god (Dagon)”, and asked “Did you know that the fish symbol is a pagan object ?

In January 2014, the Jehovah’s Witnesses “All Along the Watchtower” described “Dagon fish hats and other nonsense”.

Where we see both “controlled opposition” gatekeepers walk the discovery back to “fish” and away from “salamander”.

And where “nonsense” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

Now let’s see what Wikipedia has to say about Dagon”

"Dagon (Phoenician: romanized: Dāgūn; Hebrew: דָּגוֹן‎ Dāgōn) or Dagan (Sumerian: romanized: da-gan) is an ancient Mesopotamian and ancient Canaanite deity. He appears to have been worshipped as a fertility god in Ebla, Assyria, Ugarit, and among the Amorites.

A long-standing association with a Canaanite word for “fish” (as in Hebrew: דג‎, Tib. /dɔːg/), perhaps going back to the Iron Age, has led to an interpretation as a “fish-god”, and the association of “merman” motifs in Assyrian art (such as the “Dagon” relief found by Austen Henry Layard in the 1840s). The god’s name was, however, more likely derived from a word for “grain”, suggesting that he was in origin associated with fertility and agriculture."

Where the editor from the State propaganda organ known as Wikipedia has carefully obfuscated the truth by walking it back from the actual “human-salamander-hybrid god" to “fish-god”, then walking it still further back to “fertility god.”

Wikipedia - "The god Dagon first appears in extant records about 2500 BC in the Mari texts and in personal Amorite names in which the Mesopotamian gods Ilu (Ēl), Dagan, and Adad are especially common.

At Ebla (Tell Mardikh), from at least 2300 BC, Dagan was the head of the city pantheon comprising some 200 deities and bore the titles BE-DINGIR-DINGIR, ‘Lord of the gods’ and Bekalam, ‘Lord of the land’. His consort was known only as Belatu, ‘Lady’. Both were worshipped in a large temple complex called E-Mul, ‘House of the Star’."

That six-pointed star having been first used by the Chinese “Hongshan” a couple of thousand years previously. That same six-pointed star would later be rebranded yet again as the Star of Remphan by the rebranded Mesopotamian “Israelite” people, and sits at the center of the flag of Israel today.

BABYLON - TIAMAT, THE “SPLENDOR-SERPENT” - 2,300 B.C.

A current article from study.com says “The earliest reference to Tiamat that we have evidence of is an incantation from the Old Akkadian period (2334-2154 BCE).”

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

“In the religion of ancient Babylon, Tiamat (Akkadian: DTI.AMAT or DTAM.TUM, Greek: Θαλάττη Thaláttē)[3] is a primordial goddess of the salt sea, mating with Abzû, the god of fresh water, to produce younger gods. She is the symbol of the chaos of primordial creation. She is referred to as a woman,[4] and described as the glistening one.[5] It is suggested that there are two parts to the Tiamat mythos, the first in which Tiamat is a creator goddess, through a sacred marriage between salt and fresh water, peacefully creating the cosmos through successive generations. In the second Chaoskampf Tiamat is considered the monstrous embodiment of primordial chaos.[6] Some sources identify her with images of a sea serpent or dragon.[7].”

Thus, Tiamat is “monstrous water serpent woman glistening”.

It’s not very obscure, is it?

The glistening one. Tiamat was the slimy, glistening human-salamander hybrid goddess of ancient Babylon.

Wikipedia says “The mušḫuššu (; formerly also read as sirrušu, sirrush) or Mushkhushshu (pronounced “Mush·khush·shu”), is a creature from ancient Mesopotamian mythology. A mythological hybrid, it is a scaly animal with hind legs resembling the talons of an eagle, lion-like forelimbs, a long neck and tail, a horned head, a snake-like tongue, and a crest. The mušḫuššu most famously appears on the reconstructed Ishtar Gate of the city of Babylon, dating to the sixth century BC. The form mušḫuššu is the Akkadian nominative of the Sumerian MUŠ.ḪUS, “reddish snake”, sometimes also translated as “fierce snake”.[1] One author,[2] possibly following others, translates it as “splendor serpent” (MUŠ is the Sumerian term for “serpent”. The reading sir-ruššu is due to a mistransliteration in early Assyriology.[3”

Where “mistranslation” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

And where "a horned head, a snake-like tongue, and a crest is pure salamander.

The establishment has falsely translated the mushussu’s name as “snake”, laying it over the previous correct translation, “splendor serpent.”

Covering the trail back to the progenitor of the human-salamander hybrid bloodline.

The Babylonian word for Tiamat was “mušḫuššu”

The Algonquian word “muhkossog” means claws, talons.

Can you see how the Wikipedia editor holds the correct translation of “splendor serpent” to the last, and questions it?

That is an example of the propaganda techniques known as “compartmentalization”, “spin”, and “harrying the opposition”.

Here’s a period depiction of the Babylonian mušḫuššu, the splendor serpent:

Dragon of the Ishtar Gate
(A Babylonian mušḫuššu dragon from the Ishtar gate, made of glazed tiles. The Ishtar Gate was constructed by Nebuchadnezzar II in about 575 BC. Displayed in the Istanbul Archaeological Museums, Turkey.)

Note the salamander’s crest, the clawed, taloned feet, and the long, serpent-like tail which ends like a fish’s.

THE CHINESE AND THE MESOPOTAMIAN “ISRAELITES” INVADE AND CONQUER AKKAD AND CANAAN 2,000 B.C.

We know that the “Israelite” Abraham was not born in what is now referred to as “the Holy Land”, but was, rather, born in Ur, which was in what was then Chinese-controlled Mesopotamia. “Ur” was the capital city of the mighty Israelites, who have been since dumbed-down by history to “simple, peaceful, sheep-herding folk”, “watching over their flocks my night”, to muddy the trail.

What do we know about Mesopotamia in Abraham’s time?

On March 11, 2016, nationalgeographic.com said “But the real heyday came around 2000 B.C., when Ur dominated southern Mesopotamia after the fall of the Akkadian Empire.”

Where author Andrew Lawler said “after the fall of the Akkadian Empire”, which makes it seems like the Akkadians died en masse of natural causes.

Andrew said “fall” as a thinly-veiled reference to the fallen Lord Lucifer.

Fall of the Rebel Angels
(The Fall of the Rebel Angels, by Pieter Brueger the Elder, the Netherlands, 1562)

The National Geographic’s Andrew Lawler did not make any mention of what mighty nation caused Akkad to suddenly “fall”.

The operative from the State propaganda organ known as National Geographic is obscuring the military might of the Chinese and, most particularly, their stooges, the Israelites.

stooge - noun - a person who is forced or paid by someone in authority to do an unpleasant or secret job for them

Wikipedia says “The empire of Akkad likely fell in the 22nd century BC, within 180 years of its founding, ushering in a “Dark Age” with no prominent imperial authority until the Third Dynasty of Ur.”

Where “dark age” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

And where “no prominent Imperial authority” is a half-truth, which obscures the fact that the Mesopotamian “Israelites” were subjects of the Emperor of China.

The editor from Wikipidia said that Akkad “fell”, which makes it seems like the Akkadians died en masse of some unknown, natural cause.

The operative from the State propaganda organ known as Wikipedia is obscuring the military might of the Chinese and, most particularly, their stooges, the Israelites.

“Fell” is a thinly-veiled reference to the fallen Lord Lucifer.

Fall of Lucifer
(The fall of Lucifer, from “Paradise Lost”, by John Milton, 1667)

For those keeping score, National Geographic and Wikipedia have used two successive, identical examples of what is known as “horizontal propaganda” or “integration propaganda”.

A current article on bibletopicexpo.wordpress.com says “(Abraham) arrived in Canaan at age 75 in 2042 BC”.

The Armstrong Institute of Biblical Archeology "puts Abraham’s “entry into Canaan 75 years later around 1876 b.c.e.”

Where, in a half-truth, the propagandists have describe the military invasion and subjection of a nation in Mil-speak as, respectively, “arrived in Canaan” and “entry into Canaan”.

It is identical “horizontal” propaganda, put forward to cover up the fact that, in 2000 B.C., the Chinese and the Israelites invaded Mesopotamia and destroyed the empire of Akkad, and then rolled right on in their unstoppable Chinese war chariots with their equally-unstoppable iron weapons, cavalry and bows and arrows and took over Canaan, as well.

This was literally a race war, in which the distinct and separate species of human known as Homo neanderthalensis invaded, subjected and destroyed nations populated by races other than their own.

They killed all the men, and took all the women.

"And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle. And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

From “The King James Bible”, Numbers 31, 1611

It’s a race war, straight-up, pure and simple.

With “kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him” the Homo neanderthalensis Moses makes sure he’s doing everything he can to erase the other species of human from the Earth, and have what remains be forever after a forcibly-interbred subject of the overlord Neanderthal.

The State propaganda organ known as Wikipedia describes the invasion and subjection of Canaan in Mil-speak as “Abraham was summoned from Ur of the Chaldeans to Canaan to bring about the formation of a people with belief in the One God.”

Where the ruse is played that Abraham was an evangelist, acting alone, versus the truth, which is that he was the headman leading an invasion force, the footsoldiers of which were comprised of his blood relations, which already believed in the One God, namely Dagan, the “lord of the gods and lord of the land” of the Mesopotamian pantheon.

Thus, at Gobekli Tepi, the Neanderthal performed human sacrifices to their human-salamander hybrid god, who was “the Lord of the gods, the Lord of the Land”. And then, in China, and then again in Mespotamia, they continued to perform rituals of human sacrifice and cannibalism to that same human-salamander hybrid god. The Mesopotamian Dagon was “the one god”. And then, in Canaan, the Israelites"continued to perform rituals of human sacrifice and cannibalism to Jehovah, “the One God.”

When they finally had to go underground, they rebranded once again, this time into “Christianity”, using the same human sacrifice and cannibalism motif, a la “this is my body, eat, this is my blood, drink”.

The same folks have been in charge, and have been practicing the same human sacrifice and ritual cannibalism from Gobekli Tepi right up until now. That’s why the Pope wears a salamander hat:

In a description of the Mesopotamian god Dagan which we reviewed previously, Wikipedia said “A long-standing association with a Canaanite word for “fish” (as in Hebrew: דג‎, Tib. /dɔːg/), perhaps going back to the Iron Age, has led to an interpretation as a “fish-god”, and the association of “merman” motifs in Assyrian art (such as the “Dagon” relief found by Austen Henry Layard in the 1840s).”

That is a devious Satanic inversion in which it is implied that the word went from Canaan to Mesopotamia. When, in fact the invading Chinese and “Israelites” brought it with them from Mesopotamia.

They’re covering up the Israelite invasion of Canaan, and how the Canaanites have precisely the same the pantheon of gods as the Mesopotamians, who in turn credit their origin to the Chinese.

The Chinese origin of the Babylonians is proven by the fact that there are only two times in the Bible’s seventy-nation Table of Nations that who-begat-whom is not listed. One is Nimrod of Babylon, whose who-begat-whom’s were redacted because they proved that he was Chinese. And the second is in the delineation of the borders of what was, as of 2,000 B.C., Chinese-controlled Canaan. Canaan, the place where the Mesopotamian Israelite Abraham from Ur was “summoned to” and “arrived in” and “entered into”.

The R1b haplogroup Neanderthal authors of the Hebrew Bible have carefully obfuscated their cousins, the O-haplogroup Chinese from the narrative.

When the Neanderthal Chinese (O haplogroup), Phoenicians (J2 haplogroup) and Israelites (R1b haplogroup) invaded and subjected Canaan in 2,000 B.C., the red-haired giants of Canaan fled to what is now Scotland.

A current article on quora.com questions “Who *were the first Scottish people to start living in Scotland, and how did they get there ?

Quora’s Raymond Walker intoned in reply “The Simple answer is “No one Knows” The oldest archaeological record shows that all the British Isles were populated sparsely by a race of short, brown skinned, dark eyed, people. It is suspected that they moved North following the coastlines pushed by others, larger more intimidating, but there are a myriad of different theories with nothing to back them up.”

Where “no one knows”, bookended with “theories with nothing to back them up” are examples of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

Walker goes on to say “Suddenly (In Scotland) the Picts were there. Over the space of a few hundred years the Picts controlled the highlands of modern Scotland. Again, no one knows where they came from, but Finland has been suggested as have most Scandinavian countries. The polar opposite to the indigenous population; the Picts were red-haired, raw-boned giants. Often surpassing six foot or more. Very unusual for that age.”

Where “no one knows where they came from” and “very unusual” are examples of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

Quora’s veteran editor Raymond Walker has obscured the fact that the Picts were fleeing the Israelite invasion of Canaan with the Punch-and-Judy “suddenly the Picts were there”.

The smorgasbord list of choices as to where they might have come from which are provided all drive the herd to one false answer: Scandinavia. The author is shaking the doll of Scandinvaia and pointing to keep you from looking at their actual place of origin, Canaan.

Fantastically, the indigenous population of Scotland whom these red-haired giants of Canaan displaced when they were “suddenly there” in Scotland go completely unmentioned. Who were they? Where did they go?

I’m guessing they almost certainly fled to what is now the “New World”, and were rebranded by History as “native American tribes”.

However, that remains an open item of research.

THE MESOPOTAMIAN “ISRAELITES” AND JEHOVAH, THE HUMAN-SALAMANDER HYBRID “DRAGON OF WISDOM” - 2,000 B.C.

A current article on embassies.gov.il says “Documents unearthed in Mesopotamia, dating back to 2000-1500 BCE, corroborate aspects of (the Israelites) nomadic way of life as described in the Bible. The Book of Genesis relates how Abraham was summoned from Ur of the Chaldeans to Canaan to bring about the formation of a people with belief in the One God.”

This clearly proves the Mesopotamian origin of the Israelites.

And that “One God” that the traveling evangelist Abraham was shilling for was the Mesopotamian Dagan, “Lord of the gods”, which is why we can fast-forward once again to the Pope’s carefully-obfuscated salamander hat.

shill - noun - an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

verb - act or work as a shill

If you’ve never read Helena Blavatsky’s “The Secret Doctrine”, let me warn that it is considerably more obtuse than the Dr. Bronner’s label. But, within it, I found a very curious and instructive passage, re: “the Dragon of Wisdom.”

“The “Dragon of Wisdom” is the One, the “Eka” (Sanskrit) or Saka. It is curious that Jehovah’s name in Hebrew should also be One, Echod. “His name is Echod”: say the Rabbins. The philologists ought to decide which of the two is derived from the other – linguistically and symbolically: surely, not the Sanskrit? The “One” and the Dragon are expressions used by the ancients in connection with their respective Logoi. Jehovah – esoterically (as Elohim) – is also the Serpent or Dragon that tempted Eve, and the “Dragon” is an old glyph for “Astral Light” (Primordial Principle), “which is the Wisdom of Chaos.” Archaic philosophy, recognizing neither Good nor Evil as a fundamental or independent power, but starting from the Absolute ALL (Universal Perfection eternally), traced both through the course of natural evolution to pure Light condensing gradually into form, hence becoming Matter or Evil. It was left with the early and ignorant Christian fathers to degrade the philosophical and highly scientific idea of this emblem (the Dragon) into the absurd superstition called the “Devil.” They took it from the later Zoroastrians, who saw devils or the Evil in the Hindu Devas, and the word Evil thus became by a double transmutation D’Evil in every tongue (Diabolos, Diable, Diavolo, Teufel). But the Pagans have always shown a philosophical discrimination in their symbols. The primitive symbol of the serpent symbolised divine Wisdom and Perfection, and had always stood for psychical Regeneration and Immortality. Hence – Hermes, calling the serpent the most spiritual of all beings; Moses, initiated in the wisdom of Hermes, following suit in Genesis; the Gnostic’s Serpent with the seven vowels over its head, being the emblem of the seven hierarchies of the Septenary or Planetary Creators. Hence, also, the Hindu serpent Sesha or Ananta, “the Infinite,” a name of Vishnu, whose first Vahan or vehicle on the primordial waters is this serpent.”

With “regeneration” being the key. Salamanders famously regenerate lost limbs. “Dragon” and “serpent” that have been historically implement to eliminate “salamander.”

“Jehovah – esoterically (as Elohim) – is also the Serpent or Dragon that tempted Eve.”

Jehovah, the rebranded “Lord of the gods” Dagan of the Mesopotamians, now the “one God” of the Israelites, who are members of the distinct and separate species of human known as Homo neanderthalensis.

1720 B.C. - THE NEANDERTHAL “HYKSOS” SHEPHERD KINGS INVADE EGYPT

Prg.fr says " The Hyksos Invasion. Around 1720-1710 BCE , Egypt began to be invaded by a people “of obscure race”, who became known as the Hyk-Sos, “shepherd kings”.

In 1720 B.C., the sheep-herding Homo neanderthalensis Isrealites, rebranded by history as “Hyksos”, shepherd kings, invaded Egypt and implemented Set worship there.

1405 B.C., THE NEANDERTHAL “ISRAELITES” ARE THROWN OUT OF EGYPT AND INVADE CANAAN

Thesacredcalender.com says “It is relatively easy to date the start of the conquest of Canaan at the end of the Exodus in 1405 BC.”

Where the ruse “the Exodus” plays like the Israelites left Egypt willingly, when the truth is that, after retaining power for 300 years, they were deposed from power and sent into exile. So they walked right down to Canaan and took over a different country.

970 B.C. - “GOOD” KING SOLOMON

A current article on gotquestions.org says “Sadly, King Solomon became involved in this horrendous practice (of human sacrifice - ed), as recorded in 1 Kings 11:4-11, “As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the LORD his God, as the heart of David his father had been. He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites. “

Let me be clear that this is not a criticism of the Jews who remained Torah-observant. Only the ten “lost” tribes of the Israelites pursued the ancient practice of human sacrifice and cannibalism. Those “lost” tribe Israelites who later founded the nations which we collectively refer to as Ireland, France, Germany, and much or most of the rest of what we refer to as “Western Civilization”.

So, just who were these Ammonites, with their detestible god Molech?

Wikipedia says “Ammon was an ancient Semitic-speaking kingdom occupying the east of the Jordan River, between the torrent valleys of Arnon and Jabbok, in present-day Jordan”.

A current article on got questions.org says “Lot, Abraham’s nephew, was the progenitor of the Ammonites. After Abraham and Lot separated (Genesis 13), Lot settled in the city of Sodom. When God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of their wickedness, Lot and his daughters fled to the hill country on the southern end of the Dead Sea. Probably thinking they were the only people left on the earth, Lot’s daughters got him drunk and had incestuous relations with him to produce children (Genesis 19:37-38). The older daughter had a son named Moab (“from father”), and the younger gave birth to Ben-Ammi (“son of my people”). The Ammonites, descendants of Ben-Ammi, were a nomadic people who lived in the territory of modern-day Jordan, and the name of the capital city, Amman, reflects the name of those ancient inhabitants.”

Where “thinking they were the only people left on earth” and “got him drunk” are examples of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

When, in fact, the Neanderthal have practiced incestuous relations for as long as they have practiced human sacrifice and cannibalism. Husbanding their bloodline, the Salamander bloodline, the Line of Cain.

The uncredited author from qotquestions.org used the word “nomadic” because it is general.

Where did they, er, nomad from? The What To Think website with the Orwellian name of Gotquestions.org offers no clue.

We know, at least, that the Ammonites were descendants of Abraham.

Rastafari.com says “Abramah came from UR in the CHALDEES. There was a food shortage. They had to migrate.”

Rastafari.com saying “There was a food shortage. They had to migrate” is a fantastic mitigation of the armed Israelite invasion of Canaan, backed by their employers, the world superpower Chinese.

If Abraham was an Israelite and Lot was descended from Abraham then Lot was an Israelite.

If Lot was an Israelite and Lot and the Ben-Ammi were descendants of Lot then the Ben-Ammi, or Ammonites were Israelites.

Abraham the Israelite was a Mesopotamian.

The Israelite Ben-Ammi brought their ancient Neanderthal cult of human sacrifice and cannibalism with them when they, er, migrated from Ur in what is now Iraq to what is now Jordan.

THE H. NEANDERTHALENSIS “ISRAELITES” BECOME “LOST”, AND ARE REBRANDED AS, AMONG OTHER THINGS, “THE IRISH” - 722 B.C.

A current article on pbs.org says, only generally “In the years 722-721 BC, the Ten Tribes who comprised the northern Kingdom of Israel disappeared.”

Where “disappeared” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

In 722 B.C., the ten “lost” tribes of Israel were booted from what was then the known world by the conquering Assyrians, and went on to form what is collectively known as “the nations of Europe”.

Where “lost” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

One of the many places that the Chinese/Mesopotamian “Israelites” went to was to Ireland.

That’s why a mercattours.com article from April 4, 2017 says "The Biblical connection (to the Stone of Destiny) is not given much prominence these days. Some claim it was brought from the Holy Land. Not only that but it is the same stone that Jacob once laid his head upon and dreamt of his very own ‘Stairway to Heaven’. This version refers to the stone as ‘Jacob’s Pillow’ and variations suggest it arrived in Scotland from Israel via Ireland.

Where “is not given much prominence these days” and the snide “some claim” are examples of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

The unnamed Intelligence operative from the State propaganda organ known as mercattours.com has walked the specific “Israel” back to the general “the Holy Land”.

The unrepentant, blood-sacrificing, cannibal Israelites are said to have “disappeared” from Assyria and become"lost" in 722 B.C.

Heritageireland.ie says “However, Tara became truly significant in the Iron Age (600 BC to 400 AD)”.

While discoverboynevalley.ie says "Tara became truly significant in the Iron Age (600 BC to 400 AD).

And while wanderingcarol.com says “Tara was at the height of its power during the Iron Age, from about 600 B.C. to 400 A.D.

In these three identical examples, you can see how “history” is, in fact, what is known as horizontal propaganda, or integration propaganda.

On June 10, 2022, hunbednieuwscafe.il said “The Celts arrived around 600 BC in Ireland and brought the Iron Age to the island.”

Where author Peter van den Hoek said that the Celts “arrived”, as if they were on a boating party, but did not mention where they had arrived from.

It is the same “arrived” that was used when the Israelites invaded Canaan.

Then he used Mil-speak to describe a military invasion made successful by superior iron weapons “brought the Iron Age to the Island”. As if it were a gift, or a covered dish that they’d brought to a party.

That’s from an article entitled “Dolmen Hill of Tara Aligned with Celtic Sun Celebrations and a Lunar Standstill”, by Peter van den Hoek.

Where Peter walked the specific “human sacrifices” back to the general “celebrations”, and then walked the specific “lunar eclipse” back to the Punch-and-Judy “lunar standstill”.

A current article on knowth.com, entitled “The Celts of Ancient Ireland”, says "The Celts first arrived in Ireland about 500 BC. It is thought that the Celts arrived gradually, a process that could have taken several hundred years.

Where a maritime invasion not dissimilar to D-Day in World War II is described in Mil-speak as a “gradual arrival”.

And where “arrived in Ireland” is identical to the language used when Israel invaded and subjected Canaan.

In the propaganda examples which we’ve reviewed, we can see the actual date of 722 B.C. being walked forward from 600 B.C, to 500 B.C. Here, the brazen and wholly-false claim is made the the sudden invasion and subjection of Ireland by the Neanderthal Israelites (R1b haplogroup), Phoenicians (J2 haplogroup) and Chinese (O haplogroup) was a gradual process that took hundreds of years.

The truth of that matter is that, in 722 B.C., the Israelite tribe of Dan fled Assyria to Ireland, where they set up their seat of power at Tara. That is proven by the fact that they brought the Stone of Jacob along with them, upon whom all the royalty of Ireland and later Scotland have been crowned.

A current article on eupedia.com said “Red hair has long been associated with Celtic people. Both the ancient Greeks and Romans described the Celts as redheads.”

While a current article on Wikipedia.com says “In certain Biblical accounts, Hebrew and Israelite individuals were described as having ruddy hair.”

For those keeping score, there are four layers of hedging in that Wikipedia account.

Britam.org says “The Ten Tribes were called Red Jews and were described as all having Red Hair.”

900 A.D. - THE H. NEANDERTHALENSIS “ISRAELITES” ARE REBRANDED AS “THE MYSTERIOUS MOUND BUILDERS” AND TAKE THEIR RACE WAR TO THE NEW WORLD - 900 A.D.

Wikipedia says "Mound building at this location (Cahokia - ed) began with the emergent Mississippian cultural period, around the 9th century CE.

THE H. NEANDERTHALENSIS “LOST TRIBE” ISRAELITES INVADE AND SUBJECT SCOTLAND, 839 A.D.

On August 11, 2016, scotsman.com widened its eyes to simulate honesty and asked "Why did the Picts mysteriously disappear?

Where “why”, “mysteriously”, “disappear” and the question mark are all examples of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

When, in fact, in 839 A.D., according to scotsman.com, “Irish Scot Kenneth MacAlpin made claims to the kingdoms of the Picts, and the Gaelsand a move which ultimately unified the tribes under the Kingdom of Alba.”

Where scotsman.com uses Mil-speak to describe the invasion of Scotland and the genocide of the Picts by an invading horde of Homo neandethalensis “Irish” as “a move” and as a “unification of the tribes”.

It is precisely the same propaganda language used when the Tahitians invaded and subjected the Hawaiian people.

On April 4, 2017, mercattours.com said “Kenneth Mac Alpin – seen by many as the first King of an embryonic Scotland – is generally credited with bringing the Stone of Destiny to Scone, near Perth. Along with nearby Dunkeld, these two sites formed the twin-centre capital of his new Kingdom from AD834 onwards.”

Where the generational Satanist Freemason propagandist from mercattours.com has completely eliminated the Picts and the invasion that brutally eliminated them from the, er, picture, and describes Scotland in 834 as “embroyonic”, floating in a void.

The seat of Israelite power moved from Ireland to Scotland in 843 A.D.

It would be roughly a thousand years later that those same closet-Israelite Scots would purport that they created “Scottish Rite Freemasonry” out of whole cloth, while mentioning nothing about the fact that it used be be plainspokenly called “Grand Orient Freemasonry”, to correctly give homage to its Chinese origin. Which Chinese origin is also proven by Fu-Xi and Nu-Wa’s brandishing of the Masonic Square and Compass.

839 A.D. - THE RED-HAIRED GIANTS OF CANAAN FLEE SCOTLAND AND RELOCATE TO NORTH AMERICA

In 839 A.D., the Picts, formerly known as the “red-haired giants of Canaan”, fled to North America after the Israelite invasion of Scotland from Ireland, to be rebranded by History as “the Cherokee”.

900 A.D. - THE ISRAELITE “MOUND BUILDERS” INVADE NORTH AMERICA

In 900 A.D., the alliance of Neanderthal R1b haplogroup “lost tribe” Israelites, (rebranded by History only-generally as “the Mound Builders”), O-haplogroup Chinese and J2 haplogroup Phoenicians invaded what is now Southern Ohio, northern Kentucky and western West Virginia and began actively building human sacrifice pyramids and slaughtering the Homo sapiens natives of the region.

Those “natives” included the rebranded red-haired giants of Canaan.

To maintain current programming levels, stop reading immediately, breathe through your mouth and affirm Wikipedia’s version:

“Giant skeletons reported in the United States until the early twentieth century were a combination of hoaxes, scams, fabrications, and the misidentifications of extinct megafauna. Many were reported to have been found in Native American burial mounds. Examples from 7 ft (2.1 m) to 20 ft (6.1 m) tall were reported in many parts of the United States.”

Where the general “hoaxes”, “scams”, “fabrications” and “misidentifications” are all examples of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

The editor for Wikipedia twice repeated the meme “reported” to give the subconscious of the Coincidence theorist reader the green light to say “oh, but someone must have reported that incorrectly!” or “oh, but that was just one report!

The propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

As for me, I’m going with the opinion of “Honest Abe” Lincoln.

“The eyes of that species of extinct giants, whose bones fill the mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara, as ours do now.”

- Abraham Lincoln

Here, the Melungeon Neanderthal Abraham Lincoln is winking and reminding everybody that, after the Picts fled the Israelite invasion of Scotland in 839 A.D., it took the Neanderthal Chinese (O haplogroup), Phoenicians (J2 haplogroup) and Israelites (R1b haplogroup) less than a hundred years to sail right over to the New World and kill, eat and entomb the giants of Canaan, with the invaders being rebranded by history only-generally as “the Mound Builders”.

As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda.

In 1878, an artifact known as the Thruston Tablet was dug up at the Castalian Springs mound site on the banks of Rocky Creek in what is now Trousdale County, Tennessee.

Here’s a picture of it; note the woman in the center who has her hair in a pony tail, is wearing an Israelite six-pointed star necklace, and is wearing a plaid kilt:

Thruston Tablet
(The Thruston Tablet, covered with Chinese writing, discovered at the Castalian Springs mound site in 1878 on the banks of Rocky Creek in what is now Trousdale County, Tennessee.)

On November 3, 2014, dnaconsultants.com widened its eyes to simulate honesty and headlined an article on the subject with the question “Did Chinese Ships Transport the Cherokee to America ?

Where the uncredited author has walked “the Chinese” back to “Chinese ships”, to queasily imply that someone had taken the ships from the Chinese without their knowledge or approval.

The hilarious meme “transport the Cherokee to America” doesn’t explain if that means boat rental, or a deportation for unknown reasons, or simply as an act of charity, as one would assist a hitchhiker.

What makes it hilarious is the fact that the Neanderthal invaded and took over the homeland of the red-skinned people of Etruria, who fled to what we now refer to as North America, to be rebranded by History as “native americans”. Then, not too many years later, the Neanderthal Chinese (O haplogroup), Phoenicians (J2 haplogroup) and Israelites (R1b haplogroup) sailed on over to North America and opened a can of whoop-ass on the Etruscans, enslaving, killing, roasting and eating them, and then interring them in large burial mounds. History has obscured this unfortunate truth with the general meme “the mysterious Mound Builders”. Nothing to see, here!

One of the reasons that I can make that bold statement so confidently is the fact that the Thruston Tablet is covered in Chinese writing.

DNAconsultants.com described the Chinese person who carved the tablet in Mil-speak as “a third party who used Chinese writing”.

That’s because the first rule of politics is “deny, deny, deny”.

The article goes on to say “The Cherokee chief, plainly identified by his topknot, sun-skirt and lunette around his neck, then gives his daughter in marriage to the opposing chief. She carries a wampum belt signifying peace, wears a plaid kilt and has a star of David on her breast (pp. 80-81).”

The plaid-skirted bride is taking control of the maternal bloodline of the tribe which has just been subjected.

In the Hebrew Bible, the “coat of many colors” of Jacob’s son, Joseph is the progenitor of the Irish plaid and the Scottish kilt.

In “Daily Life in Biblical Times” by Oded Borowski, 2003, he says “The term weaving refers to the production of fabric by interlacing two sets of yarn so that they cross each other at a right angle.… The large numbers of loom weights, spindle whorls, and other weaving tools in domestic contexts indicate that weaving was a major occupation among the Israelites.”

Two kinds of looms were in use. One was horizontal; the other was the upright warp-weighted loom. The large number of loom-weights that have been uncovered in excavations indicate that this was the more common method of weaving.

Here’s a picture of what you’re supposed to think Joseph’s coat of many colors looked like:

Coat of Many Colors
(Media depiction of Joseph’s “coat of many colors”.)

Where the image is constructed to focus attention on Joseph’s left eye.

While this is, in fact, what Joseph’s coat of many colors actually looked like:

Tartan plaid
(Tartan plaid)

Dnaconsultants.com obscures the six-pointed star on her chest as best they can behind “Star of David”, which redacts the previous Israelite “Star of Remphan”, which came to Canaan from Mesopotamia with the Israelites, and, prior to that, from China, as documented in the six-pointed Hongshan star which we reviewed previously.

And, actually, that wedding story is itself hearsay, until we get independent corroboration of the translation of the Chinese characters. The image could just as easily, and quite more probably be an Israelite woman and a Chinese man high-living in celebration after invading the area and killing, eating and interring all the Etruscan inhabitants.

DNAconsultants.com said that it was carved “Sometime after 500 B.C.” They used the artificially-late date and piled on with “after 500 B.C.”, where “after” points away from the fact that the Israelites got “lost” in 722 B.C., and what they actually did with their time while nobody knew where they were.

If weaving was a major occupation of the Israelites, and the Israelites brought the stone of Jacob to Ireland in 722 B.C., then the woman in the plaid skirt with the six-pointed star necklace on the Thruston Tablet is quite obviously an Israelite.

And we know that the “Israelites” were rebranded Mesopotamians, and that the six-pointed star and the human-salamander hybrid god which they worshipped came out of China.

After they left the known world in 722 B.C. and became “lost”, the Neanderthal “Israelites” also invaded and subjected various peoples throughout central and South America, with the ongoing assistance of their fellow Neanderthals and allies the Chinese (O haplogroup) and Phoenicians (J2 haplogroup)

Wikipedia: “In 935, the Toltec god-King One Reed Sacrificer, or Quetzalcoatl (“feathered serpent”) was born.

Where the specific “salamander” has been walked back to the general “serpent”.

Quetzalcoatl had blonde hair and blue eyes.

His blue eyes proving that he was a member of the distinct and separate species of human which we know as Homo neanderthalensis, a member of the Salamander bloodline of Cain. Hence the feathered crest of the salamander.

Wikipedia goes on to say "The names comes from from the Nahuatl root quetz = “stand up” used to refer to an upstanding plume of feathers.”

Where “salamander” has been walked back to “serpent”, and where the crest of the salamander has been walked back to “upstanding plume”.

And where the horned crest of the salamander is walked back to “feathered”.

In 1673, Father Jacques Marquette, a Jesuit missionary, and Louis Joliet, a fur trader, paddled down the Mississippi River near the future site of Alton, and came across two large figures painted on the side of the bluff. Marquette wrote in his journal:

“As we were descending the river, we saw high rocks with hideous monsters painted on them, and upon which the bravest Indian dare not look. They are as large as a calf, with head and horns like a goat, their eyes are red, beard like a tiger’s and a face like a man’s. Their tails are so long that they pass over their bodies and between their legs under their bodies, ending like a fish’s tail. They are painted red, green and black, and so well drawn that I could not believe they were drawn by the Indians, and for what purpose they were drawn seems to me a mystery.”

Where “mystery” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

Here we have been given a clear depiction of a monster, with a man’s face, and a long tail that ends like a fish’s, and no mention of wings, and no mention of a bird.

Now, here’s an image of the obviously-wingless Piasa carving from the 1600’s:

Piasa Bird 1600's
(A depiction from the 1600’s of the notably wingless human-salamander hybrid Piasa carving)

The depiction of the notably-wingless Piasa carving immediately above does feature, however, the same salamander’s crest, the same clawed, taloned feet, and the same long, serpent-like tail which ends like a fish’s as the Mesopotamian mušḫuššu dragon from the Ishtar gate constructed by Nebuchadnezzar II in about 575 BC., which we reviewed previously.

The Algonquian word “muhkossog” means claws, talons.

“At that time, no Native American ever journeyed up or down the Mississippi past the Piasa carving without shooting arrows and, later, firearms.”

“No part of the United States, not even the highlands of the Hudson, can vie, in wild and romantic scenery, with the bluffs of Illinois on the Mississippi, between the mouths of the Missouri and Illinois rivers. On one side of the river, often at the water’s edge, a perpendicular wall of rock rises to the height of some hundred feet. Generally, on the opposite shore is a level bottom or prairie of several miles in extent, extending to a similar bluff that runs parallel with the river. One of these ranges commences at Alton, and extends for many miles along the left bank of the Mississippi. In descending the river to Alton, the traveler will observe, between that town and the mouth of the Illinois, a narrow ravine through which a small stream discharges its waters into the Mississippi. This stream is the Piasa. Its name is Indian, and signifies, in the Illini, ‘The bird which devours men.’ Near the mouth of this stream, on the smooth and perpendicular face of the bluff, at an elevation which no human art can reach, is cut the figure of an enormous bird, with its wings extended. The animal which the figure represents was called by the Indians, ‘the Piasa.’ From this is derived the name of the stream.”

From “The Piasa: An Indian Tradition of Illinois”, by John Russell, published in Family Magazine in August 1836

Here, in this hit-piece from Family Magazine from 1836, propagandist John Russell makes up the name “Piasa bird” out of whole cloth, to describe a carving which depicts a creature without wings, and then lies again baldfacedly by saying that the figure of a monstrous man with a very long tale ending like a fish’s and no wings is “spreading its wings”.

I have exposed the duplicity of John Russell by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

Mr. Russell’s claim that the Algonquin word piasa is Illini, and means “the bird which devours men” is also a bald-faced lie.

The Illinois were a confederation of small Algonquian-speaking North American Indian tribes.

These Illinois being latecomer expatriate Etruscan “native Americans”, with a language and culture distinct from the Lenape people who had walked from what is now Siberia to what is now my hometown of Emmaus, Pennsylvania a great many more years before.

Dr. Frank Waabu O’Brien of the Aquidneck Indian Council states that the four Algonquian words for bird are psuk (bird, may be sound of birds taking off), psukses (little birds), pussekesèsuck (Narragansett, birds) and pissuksemesog (very small birds). The Algonquin dictionary online says “peleᐧhšyahša na - bird”

The Algonquin dictionary online has these results for eat: “ketamwa vti - eat; ketamweᐧwa vta - eat; atoᐧxpowa vai - eat; miᐧčinsowa vai - eat; miᐧčiwa vti - eat; wiᐧʔϴeniwa vai - eat; amweᐧwa vta - eat; eϴantamwa vti - eat; eϴančikeᐧwa vai
eat; wiᐧtoᐧxpwameᐧwa vta - eat; melwančikeᐧwa vai - eat well; wiᐧʔϴeniweni ni - eating”.

I have not been able to discern the Algonquin words for “cannibalism” or “blood drinking”, but we’ll leave this line of research for now by having proved that “wings” and “bird” were added by the propagandist John Russell in the 1830’s, and that his translation of Piasa as “the bird which devours men” is fabricated, false.

I’m guessing that the word Piasa is algonquin for “the man which devours men”, or cannibalism, and has thus been stricken from the Algonquin dictionary.

Here’s another passage from Russell’s “The Piasa”:

“Near the close of March of the present year (1836), I was induced to visit the bluffs below the mouth of Illinois River, above that of the Piasa. My curiosity was principally directed to the examination of a cave, connected with the above tradition, as one of those to which the bird had carried his human victims. Preceded by an intelligent guide, who carried a spade, I set out on my excursion. The cave was extremely difficult of access, and at one point in our progress, I stood at an elevation of one hundred and fifty feet on the perpendicular face of the bluff, with barely room to sustain one foot. The unbroken wall towered above me, while below was the river. After a long and perilous climb, we reached the cave, which was about fifty feet above the surface of the river. By the aid of a long pole placed on a projecting rock, and the upper end touching the mouth of the cave, we succeed in entering it. Nothing could be more impressive than the view from the entrance to the cavern. The Mississippi was rolling in silent grandeur beneath us. High over our heads a single cedar tree hung its branches over the cliff, and on one of the dead, dry limb was seated a bald eagle. No other sign of life was near us, a Sabbath stillness rested on the scene. Not a cloud was visible on the heavens; not a breath of air was stirring. The broad Mississippi was before us, calm and smooth as a lake. The landscape presented the same wild aspect it did before it had met the eye of the white man. The roof of the cavern was vaulted, and the top was hardly less than twenty feet high. The shape of the cavern was irregular, but so far as I could judge, the bottom would average twenty by thirty feet. The floor of the cavern throughout its whole extent was one mass of human bones. Skulls and other bones were mingled in the utmost confusion. To what depth they extended I was unable to decide, but we dug to the depth of 3 or 4 feet in every part of the cavern, and still we found only bones. The remains of thousands must have been deposited here. How and by whom, and for what purpose, it impossible to conjecture.”

Where “unable to decide” and “how and by whom and for what purpose” and “impossible to conjecture” are all examples of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

Russell says, in a half-truth, that “remains” were “deposited” there. Which removes the killing part, and the cooking part, and the eating part.

The men who devoured men.

Here we have a Neanderthal cave where they practiced their ancient rites of human sacrifice and cannibalism. It’s been hidden behind the general meme of “the bird”, to give the subconscious of the Coincidence theorist reader a straw to grasp to avoid taking on personal responsibility.

The Eagle is a reference to the ancient bird cult of the Neanderthal.

Piasa Rock
(“Piasa Rock”, from “Das Illustrirte Mississippithal”, by Henry Lewis, 1858)

In Henry Lewis’ depiction of the Piasa carving from 1858, immediately above, no wings are visible, and the phrase “Piasa bird” is not used to describe the image.

In the 1870’s, the Mississippi Lime Company chiseled away the Piasa carving.

In 1887, in “Records of Ancient Races”, Professor William McAdams said that, three or four miles above Alton, below the mouth of the Piasa Creek (note that the Piasa Creek that ran through Alton was called “Little Piasa,” and a larger Piasa Creek exists further upriver from Alton), is a series of these old pictographs, the most prominent of which are the outlines of two huge birds without wings. They were painted or stained in the rock with a reddish-brown pigment, and were situated on the bluff more than one hundred feet above the river. On the top of the bluff above these pictographs were a number of small ancient mounds. When excavated, it was found that they contained human remains. These drawings and mounds have long since faded away.”

Where, hysterically, the distinquished professor McAdams called carvings lacking wings “birds without wings”, given that he cannot utterly ignore the clawed bird’s feet on the Babylonian “splendor serpent”.

Professor McAdams walked the specific “red ochre” of the Neanderthal back to the general “a reddish-brown pigment”.

He also walked the specific “burial mounds” back to the general “mounds”, and described the specific “human sacrifice victims” in Mil-speak as the general “human remains”.

Professor McAdams’ use of the phrase “faded away” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

963 A.D. - THE SALAMANDER BLOODLINE IN EUROPE

When Count Siegfried of the Ardennes bought the feudal rights to Luxembourg in 963, his name became connected with the local version of Melusine. He also supposedly wed the demoness and this Melusine magically made the castle of Bock appear the morning after their wedding. As a consequence the royal house of Luxembourg also claims descent from the demon countess. Both Martin Luther and Goethe told tales warning of the evils of Melusine, calling her a succubus and worse. In Czech and Slovak, the word meluzína refers to wailing wind, usually in the chimney. This is a reference to the wailing Melusine looking for her lost children.

In 950 A.D., Godfroi de Bouillon was born. He would grow up to be King of Jerusalem, and the Founder of Priory of Sion. I bring it up because he was the son of the Neanderthal “Fulk the Black” of Anjou, and Melusine, the human-salamander hybrid that some historians refer to as “the daughter of Satan”.

(Original split-tail, she-demon Starbucks logo, 1971)

(Salamander with split tail)

In November 2015, Atlas Obscura said “The Siren on Your Starbucks Cup Was Born in 7th-Century Italy”.

The author from Atlas Obscure says “Of course, Lippincott didn’t draw the Siren from scratch. She’d been around since the very first Starbucks location in 1971. The double-tailed mermaid appears to be a reference to an Italian medieval character Starbucks has claimed as “Norse”–but in any case, the imagery, born from a maritime book, inspired its founders to make her the logo of the Seattle coffee shop.

"[Another Starbucks co-founder] Terry [Heckler] also poured over old marine books until he came up with a logo based on an old sixteenth-century Norse woodcut: a two-tailed mermaid, or siren, encircled by the store’s original name, Starbucks Coffee, Tea, and Spice. That early siren, bare-breasted and Rubenesque, was supposed to be as seductive as coffee itself.’

There’s a problem with this. There’s no such thing as a 16th-century Norse woodcut. The Norse ceased to exist as such around 1300. Woodcuts didn’t arrive in Europe until about 1400. Finding a 16th century Norse woodcut would be like finding a photograph of Leonardo da Vinci. Or a selfie of Abraham Lincoln. It just didn’t happen."

It’s wild obfuscation. The Starbucks logo is claimed to be Norse, when it is, in fact, from medieval Italy.

Later Starbuck’s logo’s obscure the larger image, which is more obfuscation.

The author described the figure on the Starbucks cup as “a long-locked, sweetly smiling, twin-tailed mermaid”, and goes on to explain “She is a depiction of Melusina (also spelt Melusine), a spirit of fresh water in a sacred spring or river

Not in the ocean, as the “maritime book” ruse by the founder of Starbucks suggests. But rather in a sacred spring or river. Like the exclusively-aquatic human-salamander hybrid that she is.

The article goes on: “The legend of Melusine runs deep in French history even to the days of Charlemagne. Several royal houses trace their lineage from Melusine’s family, including Houses of Plantagenet, Angevin, and Anjou.”

We must recall that many rulers of French descent through history, including Richard (I) the Lionheart, have claimed to be descended from the devil. As cited by the historian Flori, the chronicler Giraud le Cambrien reports that King Richard was fond of telling a tale that he was a descendant of a countess of Anjou who was in fact the fairy Melusine, concluding that his whole family "came from the devil and would return to the devil."[1]

(King Richard I)

Richard was said to be very attractive; his hair was between red and blond, and he was light-eyed with a pale complexion.

“the equally red-haired Richard the Lionheart.”

“Richard was very tall and well-built and had inherited his father’s red hair and grey eyes.”

"He was said to be very tall and handsome with a hair colour something between red and blond. He had blue eyes and a pale complexion. Most scholars believe that he was above average height although his exact height is unknown"

March 2, 2018 - With stocky powerful builds Neanderthals were perfectly adapted to their cold northern climes

September 9, 2019 - Ancient footprints show Neanderthals may have been taller than thought

Thus, the red-haired, parchment-skinned, human-sacrificing, cannibal, human-salamander-hybrid “Neanderthal” King Richard I was very tall, well-built and attractive.

It puts Geico’s mascot in a whole new context:

(Geico Insurance’s human-salamander-hybrid mascot)

Some instructive data on the salamander bloodline may be found in the article that follows:

The Demon Countess of Anjou

“From the devil they came, to the devil they will go.” – St. Bernard

Her beauty lured the Count of Anjou, Geoffrey Greymantle, into a hasty marriage, although her origins were unknown. She rarely attended Mass, was inattentive in church, and most alarmingly, always left before Communion. When the count ordered some of his men to force her to remain during Communion, she screamed and flew out a window – never to be seen again. She left behind her husband and their son, Fulk Nerr, also known as “Fulk the Black.” Her son’s notoriety and violent temper was seen as proof that his mother had surely been a spawn of the devil.

From this legend, the heirs of Count Geoffrey Greymantle (c. 938-987) were seen as a dangerous and ruthless family with a ferocious temper and an unholy ancestry resulting in paranormal talents on the battlefield.

Geoffrey (1113- 1151) was his father’s oldest son and heir. Little is known of his early years, although contemporary writers described him as tall, handsome, and a ginger (red-headed). Much has been said of his temper (in keeping with the legend of demon blood), but he was also educated and well-read. It is said that he loved to read more than to hunt. His quick mind and fiery temper would be a legacy passed to his descendants."

Jeff says, get a load of this:

(The demon human-salamander hybrid Melusine, later to be featured on the Starbucks logo)

Pay no attention to the red-haired, parchment-skinned human-salamander hybrid behind the curtain!

The Angevin Plantagenet coat of arms, with topless, self-admiring human-salamander hybrid she-demons rampant:

(Plantagenet coat of arms)

Now here’s the symbol of the city of Boston in the United States:

Boston Coat of Arms
(Symbol of Boston, with topless human-salamander hybrids)

Here’s the human-salamander hybrid Melusine on a Luxembourg stamp from 1997:

Luxembourg Melusina Stamp
(Melusine stamp, Luxembourg, 1997)

The article continues:

Melusine and the House of Anjou (Plantagenet) Narrative:

The fairy, Melusine, was the daughter of the fairy Pressyne and King Elynas of Albany. She became the fairy Queen of the forest of Colombiers in the French region of Poitou [Poitou - Wikipedia]. One day, she and two of her subjects were guarding their sacred fountain when a young man, Raymond of Poitiers, burst out of the forest. Melusine spent the night talking with Raymond, and by dawn, they were betrothed, but with one condition. Melusine requested that Raymond promise that he would never see her on a Saturday. He agreed, and they were married. Melusine brought her husband great wealth and prosperity. She built the fortress of Lusignan so quickly that it appeared to be made by magic. Over time, Melusine built many castles, fortresses, churches, towers and towns, each in a single night, throughout the region. She and Raymond had ten children, but each child was flawed. The eldest had one red eye and one blue eye, the next had an ear larger than the other, another had a lion’s foot growing from his cheek, and another had but one eye. The sixth son was known as Geoffrey-with-the-great tooth, as he had a very large tooth. In spite of the deformities, the children were strong, talented and loved throughout the land.

One day, Raymond’s brother visited him and made Raymond very suspicious about the Saturday activities of his wife. So the next Saturday, Raymond sought his wife, finding her in her bath where he spied on her through a crack in the door. He was horrified to see that she had the body and tail of a serpent from her waist down. He said nothing until the day that their son, Geoffrey-with-the-great tooth, attacked a monastery and killed one hundred monks, including one of his brothers. Raymond accused Melusine of contaminating his line with her serpent nature, thus revealing that he had broken his promise to her.

As a result, Melusine turned into a fifteen-foot serpent, circled the castle three times, wailing piteously, and then flew away. She would return at night to visit her children, then vanish. Raymond was never happy again. Melusine appeared at the castle, wailing, whenever a count of Lusignan was about to die or a new one to be born. It was said that the noble line which originated with Melusine will reign until the end of the world. Her children included the King of Cyprus, the King of Armenia, the King of Bohemia, the Duke of Luxembourg, and the Lord of Lusignan.

1830 - “SOMETHING LIKE A TOAD” - JOSEPH SMITH AND THE TALKING WHITE HUMAN-SALAMANDER HYBRID

A New York Times article from 1985 is headlined “Letter of unsure origin may vary from Mormon version on tablets.”

Where “unsure” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

While the general “vary” obscures the way in which it varies, and where “may” vary hedges.

That letter’s origin was being called into question because it’s got a really embarrassing salamander revelation in it:

“The letter is dated Oct. 23, 1830, six months after the founding of the church. The message over Harris’s name says Smith told him that he had been led to a spot where ‘‘the spirit transfigured himself from white salamander in the bottom of the hole’’ that contained the golden tablets. The letter has thus come to be known as the White Salamander Letter.”

Now, here’s the “official” version:

“He repaired to the place of deposit and demanded the book, which was in a stone box, unsealed, and so near the top of the ground that he could see one end of it, and raising it up, took out the book of gold; but fearing some one might discover where he got it, he laid it down to place back the top stone, as he found it; and turning round, to his surprise there was no book in sight. He again opened the box, and in it saw the book, and attempted to take it out, but was hindered. He saw in the box something like a toad, which soon assumed the appearance of a man, and struck him on the side of his head.”

That’s from “the Willard Chase affidavit of 1833.” In which the shape-shifting human-salamander hybrid in the original document is whitewashed back to “something like a toad”. The guy from 1830, who wrote the original, while a co-conspirator of Willard’s, broke one of the basic rules. You NEVER talk about the human-salamander hybrid thing.

In March 1991, the Chicago Tribune published an article entitled (in block capitals) “MORMON-AFFILIATED GROUP LINKED TO RITUALS OF DEVIL WORSHIP, OCCULT”.

Boy, you sure don’t see headlines like that any more.

In it, we read “Glenn L. Pace, a member of the Mormon churchs three-man presiding bishopric, reported in a memorandum dated July 19, 1990, and made public last week that an internal church investigation detailed 60 cases in which Mormons described undergoing ritualized abuse in Utah, Idaho, California, Mexico and other locations. Pace wrote that he is personally convinced **at least 800** church-affiliated Satanists now are practicing occult rituals and devil worship in the Salt Lake Valley. Paces memo, marked ‘‘Do Not Reproduce’’ at the top, was made public last week by anti-Mormon crusaders Jerald and Sandra Tanner, who also played a key role in publicizing the so-called ‘‘White Salamander Letter.’’ The letter, which Jerald Tanner exposed as a forgery, made it appear that church founder Joseph Smith had been involved in folk magic and satanic rites in the early 1800s when he wrote the Book of Mormon.”

There’s a lot of huffing and puffing about the letter being a forgery, making it even more clear that Smith was a generational Satanist Freemason.

The difference between the two accounts is the initial use of the specific “white human-salamander hybrid”, which was walked back to the general (and incorrect) “toad like creature” in a later version of the story.

It is forbidden to use the word “salamander”, you see. “Dragon” and “Serpent” are the two main memes used as covers for it.

Take note that the talking human-salamander hybrid is white.

Wikipedia: “According to this letter, when Smith dug up the plates a “salamander” appeared, which transformed itself into a spirit that refused to give Smith the plates unless his brother Alvin Smith was also present. This would have been very difficult, as Alvin was dead at the time of the alleged appearance. This reference may have been an attempt by Hofmann to associate the recovery of the gold plates to a rumor that Alvin’s grave was dug up by Smith’s family to use Alvin’s remains in a magical ceremony.”

That lets us know that the rumor existed (and exists) that Alvin’s grave was dug up by his own brother, Joseph Smith and the rest of Alvin’s generational Satanist kin. The family dug up his body to use Alvin’s remains in a “magical ceremony”. Can you see how the wikipedia propagandist stepped it back one level from “dug up by Smith” to “dug up by Smith’s family”?

Hoffman was clearly saying that Joseph Smith did literally what the spirit told him to do - brought his brother back with him the next year.

If you take it as the truth, you get:

Wikipedia “The salamander letter also influenced the content of the film The God Makers II, an alleged exposé of Mormonism. The film suggests that Joseph Smith was required to dig up his brother Alvin’s body and bring a part of it with him to the hill Cumorah in order to obtain the golden plates from which the Book of Mormon was said to be translated. Jerald and Sandra Tanner refuted this suggestion, and determined that the only known source of such a requirement would have been the salamander letter.”

(Inverted-pentagram window, Mormon temple, Nauvoo, Utah)

I don’t know how you can install inverted-pentagram windows on your church, and then say with a straight face to a reporter that you’re not a practicing Satanist. But such is the world in which we live.

(Inverted-pentagram window from the Mormon Temple at Nauvoo)

But, then again, their credo is “do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.”

Joseph Smith was killed by an angry mob, with a “Jupiter Talisman” found on his person.

(Satanic “Jupiter” talisman found on the person of Joseph Smith after he was beaten to death by an angry mob)

HUMAN-SALAMANDER HYBRIDS

In other human-salamander hybrid news, on July 1, 2020, wired.com published “Creepy ‘Human Fish’ Can Live 100 Years”.

Where author Brandon Keim walked the specific “salamander” back to the general “fish”.

As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of proganda.

His use of the word “creepy” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

The article goes on to say “The olm, a foot-long salamander nicknamed “the human fish” because of its fleshy skin and tubular shape, is certainly a strange-looking animal. But beneath the surface, they’re even weirder: Olms can live for 100 years, far longer than any other amphibian. Scientists have no idea why.”

(Olm)

Where, once again, Brandon has walked the word “salamander” back to “fish”.

Then, for good measure, Brandon walked “fish” back, one again, to “animal”.

While “strange-looking”, “weider” and “have no idea why” are all examples of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

I sourced the article while researching longevity. When you see something like “Scientists have no idea why”, it’s a flashing neon sign that says “the scientific establishment definitely doesn’t want you to know why.”

Olms are found in caves in Croatia and Slovenia. In contrast to most amphibians, they are entirely aquatic.

The olm lives twice as long as any other amphibian.

The article goes on to say “The olm presents a paradox," wrote the researchers. “Neither its basal metabolic rate nor its antioxidant activity, the two most cited mechanisms that should be involved in enhancing lifespan, differ from species with a more reduced lifespan.”

Where “paradox” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

Clearly, the olm lives twice as long as any other amphibian because it is a human-salamander hybrid. The author has carefully called it a ‘Human Fish’ in the headline so as not to trigger that realization. And then walked it back again to “animal” for good measure.

THE LAMIA

In Peter Gabriel’s “The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway”, from 1973, there’s a song called “The Lamia”.

“Rael stands astonished doubting his sight,
Struck by beauty, gripped in fright;
Three vermilion snakes of female face,
The smallest motion, filled with grace.
Muted melodies fill the echoing hall,
But there is no sign of warning in the siren’s call:
“Rael welcome, we are the Lamia of the pool.
We have been waiting for our waters to bring you cool.”

At the end of the song, the Lamia die:

“Each empty snakelike body floats,
Silent sorrow in empty boats”

So Gabriel has initially said they were ‘snakes of female face’, then hedged it back to merely ‘snakelike’. Because it is forbidden to openly discuss human-salamander hybrids.

Then, because you cannot make this shit up, Rael cannibalizes the Lamia:

“Oh, Lamia, your flesh that remains I will take for my food
The scent of garlic lingers on my chocolate fingers.”

“Grisly evidence of Neanderthal cannibalism uncovered in a Belgian cave”

- The Washington Post, 2006

“Neanderthal cannibalism is less surprising than you think”…”A new study suggests that a group of Neanderthals in southeast France resorted to cannibalism to survive lean times.”

- Arstechnica.com, March 2019

“The resemblance of the color of (the ohm’s) skin to that of white people is why the olm is called human fish in some languages. However, its skin retains the ability to produce melanin, and will gradually turn dark when exposed to light;”

- Wikipedia

Now let’s take a look at the second-longest lived amphibian, the giant Japanese salamander.

As a bonus, it’s person-sized.

“The next-longest-lived amphibian, the 50-pound Japanese salamander, which clocks in with a 55-year lifespan.”

In October 2013, wired.com said“Absurd Creature of the Week: The Human-Sized Salamander That Smells Like Pepper”.

Where “absurd” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

The author said “human-sized” to redact the more-searchable “giant”.

The article goes on to say “It smells like pepper, it’s astonishingly quick, and it makes noises that sound a bit like a child."

(Giant Japanese Salamander)

Where “astonishingly” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

Can you see how Brandon led with “smells like pepper” in the headline? That is what is known in Intelligence parlance as “chaff”. It was put there to distract you. Then he reinforced it’s importance by putting it first once again in the body text below.

He went through those gymnastics to avoid plainly stating "The human-sized salamander that cries like a human child because it is a human-salamander hybrid.”

Wired’s Brandon Keim walked “cries like a child” back to “makes noises that sound a bit like a child.”

It’s interesting to note that the olm and the giant Japanese salamander are both exclusively aquatic.

“It was first mentioned in 1689 by the local naturalist Valvasor in his Glory of the Duchy of Carniola, who reported that, after heavy rains, the olms were washed up from the underground waters and were believed by local people to be a cave dragon’s offspring.”

Where “cave dragon” brought to my mind Grendel’s mother, from Beowulf:

(Grendel’s mother, from “Beowulf”)

(Grendel’s mother, from Beowulf)

“Beowulf”, you know, that creepy book which we were all inexplicably made to read in middle school? Before we could get any idea of how twisted it was?

Beowulf takes place in early 6th-century Scandinavia, primarily in what is known today as Denmark and Sweden. While the historical events reflected in the Saga of the Volsungs took place between the end of the 4th and beginning of the 5th centuries A.D.

I’m mentioning the latter because the dragon Fafnir is a shape-shifting human-salamander hybrid, the brother of Regin.

In the 2007 film “Beowulf”, Anglina Jolie plays Grendel’s mother. In the movie poster that follows, the ruse is played that it is Grendel’s mother’s long braid - versus the truth, that it’s her salamander tail.

In this second poster from the film which follows, the salamander tail message is more direct, but is still hidden from view below the water.

(Grendel’s Mother, from “Beowulf”)

Angelina Jolie makes the half-human demon-woman look very attractive, and the Plantagenet coat of arms where said she-demons are admiring themselves in hand mirrors underscores that it is probably an accurate depiction.

Grendel's Mother Angelina Jolie
(Angelina Jolie as Grendel’s Mother, from the film “Beowulf”, 2007)

The Wired article goes on to say:

"The olm “also exhibits neoteny, retaining larval characteristics like external gills into adulthood,[7] like some American amphibians, the axolotl and the mudpuppies (Necturus). The olm is the only species in the genus Proteus and the only European species of the family Proteidae, whose other extant genus is Necturus.”

It is the only species in the genus because it is a one-off human-salamander hybrid.

On March 5, 2015, bbc.com assured “Vietnam: Officials try to tracemystery amphibian’”

Where “try to trace” and “‘mystery’ amphibian’” are examples of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

And where “salamander” has been walked back to “amphibian”, and “giant” has been redacted completely. As a bonus, the Chinese origin of the Chinese origin of the Chinese giant salamander is hidden behind “Viet Nam”.

Those are all examples of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The uncredited article goes on to say “But local environment officials don’t know what it is, despite searching records of native species.”

(Vietnam mystery amphibian)

Where “don’t know what it is” and “despite searching records” are examples of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

And where “salamander” has once again been walked back to “amphibian”, and where “Chinese” has once again been walked back to “Vietnamese”.

Those are examples of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

Despite the fact that it’s obviously a salamander, the author hedges by calling it an amphibian in the headline, and then walks it back so “animal” down below.

The article continues:

“While it bears some resemblance to a giant salamander, native to neighbouring China, officials say even if it’s a related species there is no explanation for how it came to be found hundreds of miles away in northern Vietnam.”

(Chinese giant salamander)

Where “no explanation” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

On January 18, 2006, livescience.com said “Human Ears Evolved from Ancient Fish Gills”

Where author Bjorn Carey walked the gills of a salamander back to “ancient *fish gills”.

Patient readers will recall that “salamander” was also walked back to “fish” in Brandon Keim’s Wired article on the olm which we reviewed previously.

These successive uses of the word “fish” to obscure “salamander” are examples of what is known as “horizontal propaganda” or “integration propaganda”.

In Bjorn Carey’s livescience.com article from 2006, he piles on by saying that the fish gills are “ancient”, to imply it was “the evolution of the species.” Versus the truth, which is that it was an horrific exercise in cross-breeding, of which pigs, sheep and dogs are three of many other examples.

In 1998, Christian Answers widened its eyes to simulate honesty and asked "Human gills - Is it true that humans have occasionally been born with gills ?" "

The uncredited author goes on to say:

“No, humans have never been born with gills. Without a major controlled change in the human DNA-structure, it is simply an impossibility. Yet, newspapers have reported supposed human gills. What is the source of this confusion ? “BOY HAD FISH GILLS IN HIS NECK”

This headline was not that of some cheap tabloid paper, the type which is as likely to features a phony photograph of a goat-human hybrid as to report Elvis running a hamburger cafe in Tibet. It was a respected Australian regional daily newspaper, The Northern Star (New South Wales, Australia) of October 30, 1993.[1]”

Where “impossibility” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

For those unaware, anytime an author is uncredited, it is proof that said author is an Intelligence operative.

The uncredited intelligence operative from the State propaganda organ known as christiananswers.net continues:

“The whole article seemed to be strongly promoting the mistaken belief that the human embryo, as it develops, goes through the stages of its pre-human evolutionary ancestry. It actually stated that in the first few weeks of life the human fetus “develops six gills.

Where “seemed to be” and “mistaken” are examples of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

Here, the uncredited Intelligence operative from the State propaganda organ known as christiananswer.net holds up a human-goat hybrid as an example of ridicule. When it is, in fact, the symbol of the generational Satanist Freemason author’s Lord Baphomet:
(Baphomet)

In the Christian Answers article, the word “fish” is tirelessly put forward in place of “salamander”. Eight times, in fact. An honest editor would have stricken half of them as redundant. The point is being “hammered”.

In the 1995 film “Party Girl”, Parker Posey’s character Mary says “I would like a nice, powerful, mind-altering substance. Preferably one that will make my unborn children grow gills.”

(Parker Posey as “Mary” in “Party Girl”, 1995)

She’s using humor to ridicule the biological truth of the gills seen early in fetal development.

Ms. Posey did not write that line, but was rather handed it, by a generational Satanist Freemason screenwriter, and then she read it, with feeling and commitment.

She’s using conscious deception while retaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty.

More evidence of human-salamander hybrids:

On January 25, 2019, interestingengineering.com said "Scientists Find Salamander Genome May Hold the Key to Human Longevity

Where author Loukia Papadopoulos Satanically inverted it. She falsely claiming that salamanders make humans live a long time, versus the truth, which is that salamanders live a long time because they are human salamander hybrids.

The Satanic inversion is an example of the “Big Lie” so favored by Hitler, Goebbels and small town Mayors the world over.

Not all salamanders live a long time, of course. Only those that were cross-bred with long-lived humans. It is humans that hold the key to the longevity of the longest-lived salamanders.

More evidence of human-salamander hybrids:

On October 11, 2019 - Intriguing Study Suggests Humans Have Hidden ‘Salamander-Like’ Ability to Regrow Tissue

But here’s the key:

On June 28, 2017, livescience.com said "Gene Thieves: Female Salamanders Hijack DNA from Multiple Males.

Author Mindy Weisberger goes on to say “scientists recently found that the salamanders weren’t just stealing the males’ genomes. They’re **incorporating genetic material from males across *multiple species into their own genetic code and using all of them at the same time — a process that is otherwise unheard of in animals, researchers reported in a new study.”

They incorporate genetic material from other species? From what other species, specifically? And how, specifically, do they incorporate it?

It is another Satanic inversion, which doesn’t fare very well under cross-examination, as you can see.

The truth is that the genetic material in the salamanders which is not salamander is human. Moreso, it is of the distinct and separate species of human which we know as Homo neanderthalensis.

And the olm is a salamander species unique unto itself. That lives twice as long as any other amphibian.

Thus, the olm, a salamander species unique unto itself, has genetic material within from some other species of “animal” which has increase its lifespan to over 100 years - twice that of any other amphibian.

That other animal is the distinct and separate species of human which we know as Homo neanderthalensis.

There are two clues that really break open the mystery:

“The resemblance of the color of (the ohm’s) skin to that of white people is why the olm is called human fish in some languages.”

Can you see how the propagandist walked the specific “salamander” back to the general (and incorrect) “fish”?

On October 21, 2019, news.northeastern.edu said “Meet the axolotl: A cannibalistic salamander that regenerates lost body parts”.

This is extremely interesting, in which it suggests a genetic predisposition to cannibalism, that predisposition passed along by the cannibalisitic and distinct and separate species of human known as Homo neanderthalensis.

Thus, human-salamander hybrids were developed by the parchment-skinned, cannibal Neanderthal.

MEDIA DEPICTIONS OF HUMAN-SALAMANDER HYBRIDS

You might remember Melusine as the split-tailed, Ishtar-retread, human-salamander hybrid gal on the original Starbucks logo:

(The original split-tail human-salamander hybrid Starbucks logo, from 1971, with later cropped logo)

Starbucks had to walk the original logo back to a more stylized version that partially obscures her split salamander tail, because someone at Corporate overreached. You don’t EVER talk about the salamander thing.

On December 8, 2018, and article which I can no longer locate commanded "Meet Your Kid’s New Favorite Disney Character

Where the specific “salamander” was walked back to the general “character”.

The article goes on to say "A new cute critter invades ‘Frozen 2.’ We know its name.

Where the specific “salamander” was walked back to the general “critter”.

(Bruni, the lovable human-salamander hybrid from Frozen 2)

The article goes on to say “Frozen 2 has arrived and with it, a cute new Disney creature that is almost certainly guaranteed to capture the hearts of children everywhere.”

Where the specific “salamander” is walked back to the general “creature”.

The article goes on to say "It’s an adorable, snow-licking salamander named Bruni, and yeah, you better get ready to buy a Frozen 2 toy version of him for your kids this holiday season. Only thing is, Bruni is almost impossible to find because he’s not present in most of the character merch sets.

Can you see how they omitted the word “salamander” from the headline? And then transfer attention from what kind of critter it is, to its name? You wouldn’t call a salamander a “critter”…that’s more obfuscation.

The cutest, most adorable character, the one your child loves most, is “impossible to find”, is “missing from the merchandise sets?” No cold blooded Hollywood mogul would stand for such a thing. It’s simply another obfuscation of the human-salamander hybrid.

Here’s an accurate depiction of a human-salamander hybrid from a generational Satanist’s mansion in 16th Century England:

(Salamander carving from Churche’s Mansion, Nantwich, Cheshire, 1577)

(Olm)

Note the extended tongue in both the Disney and Churche Mansion examples.

In 2020, Reptiles Magazine widened its eyes to simulate honesty and asked “What Kind of Lizard Is The Geico Gecko ?

It’s not a lizard, or a gecko - it’s a walking, talking human-salamander hybrid. Reptile magazine is desperately trying to get you to file it somewhere, anywhere else.

Curiously, the Geico gecko never turns his back to the audience to give us a good look at his complete dorsal surface.”

Where “curiously” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

The Geico “gecko” is, in fact, the very picture of a human-salamander hybrid, but it is forbidden to openly discuss it, hence the obscured dorsal surface. And the Reptile publication lets the reader know What To Think by misleadingly using use of “lizard” in the headline.

How long do you think that these people have left in power, now?

Please consider doing what you can to help speed the transition.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, March 13, 2021

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

You can access these articles online at https://forum.orgones.co.uk/c/positive-changes-that-are-occurring/

Just to add further clarity to my message embedded in @JeffMiller’s post above:

Please note that Jeff’s notes below mentioning hacking were just artefacts of a software glitch resulting in the same image being repeated for every image in the post. Many thanks to those who reported the issue, and for Jeff’s swift action to rectify it. All posts have been restored fully with the original images. Please rest assured that at no point has the forum been hacked. This affected a total of 5 of @JeffMiller’s threads posted in the week commencing 8th March 2021. Further explanation regarding this is in the reply immediately below this post - @Adam

Jeff started this important work around June 2013 (to the best of my knowledge), on the original Etheric Warriors forum, now archived here.
In July 2017, the Etheric Warriors forum went offline for good, please see the details of this here, which also includes an overview of how an archived version of the old Etheric Warriors forum came to be on this forum from August 2018.

Jeff continued his work via an email group in the absence of the old Etheric Warrior’s forum, and anyone can sign up to his mailing list by emailing him directly at [email protected]

In January 2020, Jeff contacted me to make some corrections to the old archived thread. I didn’t realise that he had still continued on with his work and transitioned to an email group, and was keen to import the emails up to that point, and also include his new emails as posts on a new dedicated “Positive changes that are occurring” section of the forum here.

In order for Jeff’s workflow to remain as simple as possible, the forum itself is on his email list and automatically posts his positive changes emails directly to the relevant section of the forum.

Sadly the software involved in doing this has particular difficulty with .png images over 2mb, and whenever several images on the same post have the same filename. This will be corrected in due course, but means that the occasional post with multiple images has artefacts of the software’s current limitations. The result is the text being posted unaffected, but the images appearing in the wrong order, or the same image being used for all images on the given post.

This is where the suspicion that some posts had been hacked came from, but it was actually a software glitch causing it.

The forum is very well protected from attacks, and no hacking attempt to date has been successful despite continual attack attempts, thanks to the protections in place including DDoS mitigation, Two Factor Authentication, 100% open source platform, Security exploit bounty program, Secure password storage, On-site and off-site daily backups amongst others.

Hopefully this offers some clarity, and please continue to report anything that doesn’t look quite right so that it can be swiftly corrected.

Thanks for the update and clarification. It’s the kind of glitch I’ve encountered before with an opensource blog engine.